[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come social justice warriors resort to "UR GAY IF YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: faggort.jpg (127KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
faggort.jpg
127KB, 437x437px
How come social justice warriors resort to "UR GAY IF YOU CRITICIZE GAY PEOPLE!!!!"

A lot of people hate and criticize trannies, but none of those people are secret trannies.
>>
I was, but that was just me.
>>
>>3802327
>A lot of people hate and criticize trannies, but none of those people are secret trannies.
Are you kidding? Easily 3/4ths of the trans women on 4chin were ardent anti-trans at some point.

It's human nature. You hate people who represent parts of you that you want to reject. The harder it is to part with that piece of your identity, the more fervently you despise others who embrace it.
>>
>>3802327
All men secretly want to be feminized but try to fight it. It's ok, you'll accept yourself one day.
>>
File: dumbledore[1].jpg (46KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
dumbledore[1].jpg
46KB, 423x600px
I honestly think it makes sense that a lot of the people who think that being gay is a choice are at least somewhat bisexual and mistakenly think that that's how sexual works for everyone else. It helps if they're religious and taught that sex is only supposed to be for procreation and it's not weird if it barely feels pleasurable at all.

It also doesn't help homophobes' reputations with the fact that a lot of anti-gay politicians have been caught in gay sex scandals. You can only ignore your sexuality for so long before you start visiting glory holes behind your wife and childrens' backs.

And I suppose it also doesn't help that a lot of homophobes spend much more time thinking about gay buttsex than gay people do. I mean they don't even mention lesbians when condemning gay people, whassup with that?

But I don't actually think all homophobes are secretly gay, it's just a fun implication to annoy them with :)
>>
>>3802327
Honestly? I think a lot of it is that borderline personality thing.

You know, how if someone doesn't like you, they'll intentionally say something that's supposed to confuse you? And then they think they've won?

Obviously calling someone who's so Christian/Muslim that they have to be a dick towards gay people, calling those people gay themselves, makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Which is I think the point.

What I mean is, I think the people who do it are brain dead retarded. Like, literally.

I mean, for that sort of borderline stuff to work, it has to be clever at least. That story about the husband and the wife and the gaslighting, where he drove her nuts by turning the temperature up and down and lying to her? Do you think that would have worked if she had been a fat woman and he just called her skinny all the time to try and drive her nuts?

Plus it's inherently insulting to gay people. I would never call a Nazi a gay person. That implies that they're just as valuable as myself, a gay person. I think that's part of it too, people who do this look up to Nazis or something. Since they look up to gays too, they get the two confused. I've never met someone who hated Nazis (and by hate, I mean steal from them, beat their asses, key their cars, something; hate isn't something you do over a frapauchino at Starbucks, despite what liberals think), but loved gay people, call Nazis gay, but I've met plenty of people who think everybody is special no matter who they are call Nazis gay. Moral relativists, as it were.

There's your little bit of wisdom, I'm not giving you any more right now.
>>
>>3802387
I hear you on the idea that sex isn't supposed to be enjoyable. I honestly don't know what my sexual orientation is but as a teenager I was always taught that sex is a bad thing and reserved for married people
Also doesn't help that there is a huge stigma when it comes to virginity for women so you'll always feel like an item in good condition to be sold
Not saying women should go out and be total sluts but everyone should be able to have sex with whomever they happen to fall in love with
>>
>>3802376
That's bullshit
>>
>>3802400
That's not what Borderline means.
>>
>>3802740
Your insightful and thought-provoking argument has really swayed me. Thanks for setting me straight.
>>
>>3802928
There's nothing to argue. It's bullshit.
>>
>>3802945
okay.gif
>>
Might be that homos are at a sweet spot of social acceptance where being a closet case just looks pathetic, where as being whatever the trannie equivalent of a closet case is is still a tragedy. Gays also have much higher visiblity and greater numbers than trans.
>>
>>3802945

Speaking as someone who spent years tearing down people who displayed behaviour I hated in myself, I would honestly be interested in hearing you elaborate.
>>
>>3802327
Not all people who criticize homosexuality are gay, but you can't deny that a subset of them are.
>>
>>3802400
>Plus it's inherently insulting to gay people
Fucking this.

>Gawd, X is such a disgusting homophobe it makes me sick. I bet he's a fucking faggot.
>>
>>3802976
I'm sure you would, but no. It's bullshit.
>>
>>3802327
A lot of the people we see in the media that gay bash are the ones who end up with gay sex scandals. Can't assume that applies to every homophobe though. Just the ones that are also Republican elected officials.
>>
>>3802327
Watch this video and tell me if you honestly believe that this guy would not like a dick in his ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Sixv7uQOM
>>
>>3802917
I said it's one of those borderline things. It's one of the symptoms of borderline personality disorder, projection I think it's called, where whatever thoughts are in your head that are upset you to accuse the person in front of you of possessing/causing/being/whatever. Or at least, that's the laymen's terms for what psychologists think borderline people do.

Like I said already, I think borderline people are just braindead retarded. I mean, being retarded involves getting things wrong a lot of the time, and you can't get much more wrong then accusing someone of being/doing the exactly opposite of what they are/do, that's pretty much 100% wrong, so it could just be retardation.

That, and a little bit of getting bullied in school, or getting in trouble with your parents, and not having the balls to stand up to them, but just making up the first stupid shit to come to mind, then confusing them, then they leave you alone because they're confused and now their head hurts. And then you just carry that trick with you for the rest of your life, to pull on others. I spent the first 3/4 of my life getting the fuck confused out of me by the most retarded, passive-aggressive people ever saying the dumbest shit they could, and it works, I had to lay down and shit and take breaks because my head hurt from their stupidity and didn't know how to respond.

Then I finally learned that I don't HAVE to understand what they're ragging on about. They could be a Japanese person or a Mexican or a Pakistani speaking some foreign language while laughing, and if I think they're talking about me, I can just go up to them and call them some shit-eating bitches if I want, or assault them, or whatever, depending on the circumstances. If I don't like the way someone smells, I can fuck their day up. It doesn't have to make any sense, I don't have to have a good reason, I can just do it anyway.
>>
>>3802327
Sometimes they are. Like that transphobia is perfectly natural guy...... Just so happened to be angry enough to write eight pages about how trans people are gross?

Seemed a little sour grapes to me iykwim
>>
>>3802327
>A lot of people hate and criticize trannies, but none of those people are secret trannies.
Actually one of the most vocal tranny haters are cis-people who tried transitioning and found out that it didn't work for them. Used to be every now and then an "mtf" would detransition and get on the news and go all "you're fooling themselves, it won't make you happy!". But now that shit is systematized with radical feminists who routinely transitioning to male (cuz gender doesn't exist!) and then detransitioning.
>>
File: ray_archer.jpg (789KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ray_archer.jpg
789KB, 1920x1080px
>>3803088
Pastor voiced by Adam Reed.
>>
>>3803088
For one thing, people can make themselves sound gay even if they're not, if they're talented actors. Same goes in reverse, gays sounding straight, even if they normally sound gay.

Then there are people who sound or act really gay but they're not at all. I have met I think at least one person like that, and heard others mentioned in local legends.

But the important one is, if this guy is getting his butt pounded one time every February, and sucking one dick every October, and that's it, and the rest of the year he's acting THIS straight, 9001% straight, pure shitty Christian straight...then is he gay, or is he straight? That would mean he's spending 30 minutes a year in gay bar, only 30 minutes of the year that gays could easily kill him for being a piece of shit, but you straight people could kill him 365 days out of the year minus 30 minutes for being a piece of shit. But you don't, because you like him.

If Hitler was half Jewish and half German, then was he Jewish, or was he a German?
>>
>>3802327
It's not SJWs who say that and it's not "if you criticize"

It's homophobes who are accused of being gay themselves. Males who thing gay people are eww gross. Not conservative assholes. There was a study suggesting this as well. They ranked people based on how homophobic they were and discovered that their genitals reacted more to gay imagery if they were homophobic.
>>
>>3803113
>It's one of the symptoms of borderline personality disorder
That's one of many diagnostic criteria, and projection itself is just a bog-basic coping mechanism. Nothing about it is inherently associated with BPD.

>I think borderline people are
No one cares about your proud ignorance on the topic of mental health. You're projecting that.

You sound like a sociopath. Maybe you should get that checked out.
>>
>>3803178
He's bi, moron.
>>
>>3803217
What makes you think in your wildest dreams that I give even half a shit?
>>
File: 28mohl4.jpg (34KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
28mohl4.jpg
34KB, 800x472px
>>3803222
>makes thread
>writes entire paragraphs about something
>"don't give a shit hur dur"
I think you have a bad case of edginess /b/ro, get it checked before it's too late.
>>
>>3803263
>posting actual liberal viewpoints and attempts to actually think and promote thought
>made the thread

Yeah, ok. Sure. That makes sense. How did you figure that out? I thought I was keeping it a secret.
>>
>>3802386
No we don't
>>
>>3802327

I hate jews but I'm not jewish
>>
>>3803314
Then why do all of you say stuff like "no homo"?
>sneeze in the bus
>stranger: "god bless"
>me: "thanks"
>stranger: "you gotta take better care of yourself man, no homo"
>me: "yeah I will"
Face it, deep inside you want to exhibit more feminine traits such as generosity but the fear of not being a "real man" is too much for you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.