[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lgbt/ biscum guy here Is it weird that I'm unconfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x260px
Hi /lgbt/ biscum guy here

Is it weird that I'm unconfortable with expressing my "straight" side? Like, the thought of having sex and being in a relationship with a girl is something I like, but I feel a sense of unease because of this in the same way most (well, somewhat most) bisexual guys feel about expressing their "gay" side. The thought of being seen as heterosexual bothers me and idk why. Does anyone else understand what I mean?
>>
File: degenerate..png (570KB, 910x1204px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate..png
570KB, 910x1204px
>>3772475
Are you literally me? I'm scared as fuck of being even a little hetero, because I feel like it just requires a totally different system of sexual thought and I don't think I can really handle it.
>>
File: bushcover.jpg (32KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
bushcover.jpg
32KB, 550x400px
>>3772496
I feel the same.

I am assuming that you are in your teenage years when being gay people see it as a "Phase". The reason I feel as if I need to act gay is because people will just assume, "He just is confused, he doesn't understand." Which pisses me off.

What I did is just came out as gay and avoided girls, JOB DONE.
>>
>>3772475
WRONG POSTER, MEANT OP.
>>
>>3772597
It's not that I act "gay". I mean, I have a 50/50 balance of femininity and masculinity, it's just that I have some aversion to heterosexual guys, so the thought if being seen as heterosexual makes me feel uneasy.
>>
>>3772622
Well, people can see you as whatever the fuck they want, it won't change who you actually are as a person. If people are surprised when they find out you're not gay or straight, or they're surprised when you don't fit a stereotype about hetero guys, let them be surprised.

If it's someone you don't know well and will won't see much, it doesn't matter if they think you're straight. If it's someone you'll see often, they'll eventually get over their presumptions after they get to know you more, and if they don't, they can fuck off. Keep being who you really are regardless of what assumptions people make about you.
>>
That's not weird. That's pretty much a cliche in a biscum life.

>date your own gender
>YOU'RE JUST GAY HURRR
>date the opposite gender
>STRAIGHT SCUM DURRR

Welcome to bisexuality.
>>
File: 1407758758287.jpg (49KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1407758758287.jpg
49KB, 407x407px
>>3772857
That's the appropriate pic if you like
>>
Straight guys have certain "expectations" on them that gay guys don't. There certain types of interest in music, tv shows etc that would be weird for a straight guy to like. But if people know you're gay, they're gonna see it as normal
>>
File: 45756.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
45756.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>3772475
Hahaha I knew it, the media said "born that way" so much that a lot of you fags believe it and/or want it to be true even though you know deep in your hearts that it isn't.

OP you're most likely a heterosexual who was overwhelmed by how forbidenness of this vile gay fetish... r-right? P-please tell me I'm right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.