[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crush is also into guns Who else here is /lucky/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: smug anime girl.jpg (32KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
32KB, 450x413px
>crush is also into guns
Who else here is /lucky/?
>>
>crush
who else here is /underage/?
>>
My wife camps, hikes, fishes, and shoots both archery and funs with me. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

She has MS and can't hike very far now, though. Her limit is about two miles a day. Feelsbadman.jpg.
>>
>>35198136
MS?
>>
>>35198082
how you do it tell please
>>
>>35198250
teach her how to shoot a gun properly? chances are she'll start liking guns if she actually shoots one
>>
>>35198280
make sure it's not a light gun BTW, heavy = low recoil (depending on the cartridge of course)
>>
>>35198280
Easier said than done
>>
>>35198324
then find an instructor
>>
>>35198082
>her family are libs from Washington
>my family is from the south
>slowly started red pilling her
>show her small and cute guns
>sees various aesthetic pics of guns and shit
>she's okay with me being into guns and she loves to ask what guns people use in movies because she loves that I know stuff
>eventually get her to shoot SLR-104
>barely any recoil and she speeds up a little bit
>softly push her upper back into the rifle
>she loves reloading because the bolt is smooth
>enjoys seeing me happy
>links me videos of nigs being shot for trying to fight or shoot at cops
>realizing BLM a shit for defending them
>family still support them
>they don't know how they feel
>bought her 3 cute plum mags and some ammo
>she loves it and she gifts me cat shirts
>I love her

She doesn't like handguns and my AR. she says it's too 'violent' though.
I don't own a 22 and light steel cased 9mm still shakes her a bit but it's alright. I'm gonna marry her
>>
>>35198346
For a gf?
>>
>>35198425
forgot to add D.C. they really don't like being so close to trump
>>
File: years ago I was Chinese.jpg (38KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
years ago I was Chinese.jpg
38KB, 640x531px
>>35198428
>>
>>35198239
multiple sclerosis
>>
>>35198756
I'm sorry Anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.