[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western WA STALKER call to arms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0308.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So I recently got into ghost -town exploring and firearms, and I would like to combine the two hobbies. STALKER challenges seem to be a natural extension of this. That being said, I have an innate fear of going into the woods/abandoned buildings alone. (I saw some cult shit near stelicoom WA when I was younger) and I was hoping to meet up with others to explore some ruins/ do some stalker challenges. I can bring my own guns, ammo, and supplies. I also have my own 4x4 vehicle. Reply if you are interested.
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'll be bumping with photos from a shitty ghost town I checked out.
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
If anyone wants to hear a scary story or two from my times exploring an old mill let me know.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>35193238
Sure
>>
>>35193257
Okay then.

Just to get the fine details out of the way, this was at the Boise Cascade Mill back in 2012-2013. This will was located near the waterfront between Stelacoom WA AND university place.

My buddy and I would go exploring this old abandoned mill almost every weekend. Most of the time it was all good fun but every once in a while we would find some disturbing shit. We would sometimes find dead birds tied to tree branches in the woods around the mill. One time when we were exploring a room with what looked like a gigantic mechanical rolling pin, we found a dead chicken hung ups next to an upside down American flag. The worst of em all was when I climbed a ladder up into an attic if one of the buildings and found a room with deer antlers hanging from the ceiling from fishing line. There must have been 30 antlers just hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>35193257
Also I got chased through the woods near the mill one night by some dude. It also helps to note that these woods are right behind Western state mental hospital
>>
>>35193297
Did you fire at all?
>>
>>35193297
No. I was like 16 at the time so I had no guns.
>>
>>35193317

>>35193332
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>35193293
Holy fuck anon hell no
Pls tell me you got more. I spent some time in a touristy part of Washington as a kid, had some stuff there spoil me since I wasn't used to that environment becuse I'm a filthy Californian
>>
File: IMG_5044.jpg (84KB, 617x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5044.jpg
84KB, 617x939px
Not OP, but looking to explore with someone here in milwaukee
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.