[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does the US currently have the best trained "elite soldiers"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: Delta.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Delta.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>does the US currently have the best trained "elite soldiers" in the world?

Not only does the US have the largest bank roll to supply them the best materials but they are also way more active in actual conflicts than most nations. Other than France, Russia and possibly the UK I cant think of many half-way modern militaries that are involved in anywhere near as much conflict at the US.

If not the US then who? Not talking about historically, just currently.
>>
I've heard Poland's GROM don't fuck around
>>
No. Memes aside, pretty much every western SOF has about the same training and experience. Particularly commonwealth countries, since they were right there with us for the whole GWOT doing the same shit often embedded.
>>
>>35190675
Then why do you never hear about France Poland or any other shit EU country doing ballsy stuff?
>>
>>35190689
Maybe better opsec, maybe not so concerned with dick measuring, or maybe you dont hear about it because just you dont speak french/polish/czech.
>>
>>35190689
America is the kike's puppet and the country with the most "brainwashing" so consequently America has the largest number of SO's, more SO's means more missions to do. Also good press for new meat bags to join.
>inb4 back to /pol/
It's true, America has always been the biggest puppet producer, Iraq war was proof. No proof of WMD's and every one of them was eager to join.
>>
>>35190728
yeah whatever, go shill your political views somewhere else.
>>
>>35190750
1/10
>>
File: Tom Greer and Grinch 01.jpg (60KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Greer and Grinch 01.jpg
60KB, 960x646px
>>35190644
that ain't delta
>>
>>35190689
It's cause you haven't been paying attention. France does most of its operating in Africa lending hand to former colonies helping them control internal insurgencies, and Polan's GROM help CAG a fuckton during the invasion of Iraq. One of the most notorious involvements of GROM with US forces was during the battle for the Um Qasr Port.
>>
>>35190644
Anglo countries are generally on par (except for Canada), with SAS being a rough equivilent to Delta, but the US has a lot more SF than the others.
>>
>>35190675
>every western SOF has about the same training and experience

When European soldiers come to train with US soldiers, they're usually blown away by having helicopters and planes available. A lot of European special forces may have only flown in a helicopter once for training. I watched some interviews from a US sniper competition and a couple of the Europeans said they never rode a helicopter before or it was very rare.
>>
File: Delta-schwarzkopf-hires.jpg (2MB, 2833x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Delta-schwarzkopf-hires.jpg
2MB, 2833x1877px
>>35190644
>all that tacticool crap
real operators only need khakis, a button-up-shirt, and an m4
>>
>>35190916
You'll hear a lot of stories like this if you listen to the SOFREP podcast. Europeans don't have the resources to do airborne operations like the US does.
>>
File: HOsc5PP.jpg (59KB, 949x302px) Image search: [Google]
HOsc5PP.jpg
59KB, 949x302px
>>35190930
doubt
>>
>>35191056
speaking of, is there like a shared /k/ sofrep account?
>>
>>35190644
>>does the US currently have the best trained "elite soldiers" in the world?

They look like smelly hippies so no.
>>
>>35191056
>You'll hear a lot of stories like this if you listen to the SOFREP podcast. Europeans don't have the resources to do airborne operations like the US does.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/watch-american-medias-shocked-reaction-6708316

Watch American media's shocked reaction to Irish snipers making history

There were teams participating from across the globe, including the UK, Germany, Canada and Denmark

A special forces unit in the Irish Defence Forces made history after being the first non-USA team to win an international sniper competition.

The US Army International Sniper Competition was hosted in Fort Benning, Georgia.

(including shooting from a helicopter).

Yawn.
>>
>>35190930
>real operators only need khakis, a button-up-shirt, and an m4
>and an m4

so the geek in your pic is obviously not a real operator then.
>>
>>35192688
Anon said euros dont have the resources to do airborne operations like the US. Not that they cant do them, just that that your average polish SOF wont have the hundreds if not thousands of flight hours your average Seal will have. Its pure numbers, since no other country can compete with SOCOMs $7 billion budget.
>>
File: vining.jpg (122KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
122KB, 600x739px
>>35192699
I know it's a meme at this point, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>35190644
Well, just looking at the SEALs, the USA definatively has the elite soldiers with the biggest ego. Does that count?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>35190644
Of course we do, we also have the most. A whole Corps that are SF tier in fact.
>>
>>35190644
>does the US currently have the best trained "elite soldiers" in the world?
Yes, because only the US is willing to throw that kind of money at ZOG enforcers. Other countries have special forces but on a much smaller scale and tend to rely on more traditional troops to get the job done.
>>
>>35190689
OPSEC. It's not like everyone is out for attention like the yanks.
>>
>>35192990
Rangers RRC > SEALs. Fite me.
>>
>>35193059
-1/10 bait
>>
>>35190644
Not to shill for the eternal leaf here but because of their proximity to the US for cooperative training and their ties to Europe through the commonwealth Canada's JTF2 and CSOR are both pretty top notch imo.

>pic related: Leaf and Yank cooperation resulting in removal.
>>
>>35190644
SAS, no-one ever knows they're involved over half the time.
If you know what operations the special forces have conducted, they aren't very good special forces.
>>
>>35192804
I think he meant that Vining wasn't holding an M4.
>>
File: 1500923438924.jpg (235KB, 650x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500923438924.jpg
235KB, 650x505px
>>35190728
/Thread
But ameritards will simply answer "muh /pol/" even though it is another amerishart-ridden board.

Just tell those fat pieces of shit that "x is the "bad guy"" or "x hate your ""freedoms"" and they'll go and die for their kike masters. No questions asked.
>>
>tfw Dutch
>tfw no military to speak of
>>
File: jewstew.jpg (86KB, 720x873px) Image search: [Google]
jewstew.jpg
86KB, 720x873px
>>35190728
hmmm?
>>
>>35190728
LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
HE ACTUALLY CARES WHY THE BLOOD FLOWS
>>
I'm going to chalk it up to Hollywood. No other culture really worships their SF like we do and movies with TEER ZER-OH ESCALATORS will always be money makers.

>>35191563
Brandon looks like he's going to transport a big guy
>>
>>35193493
>so the geek in your pic is obviously not a real operator then.

I mean, I'm not 1000% sure he was, but that was more the target.
>>
How are Russian special forces? I know slavshits praise them but stuff like Belsan make it hard to see them as being very effective.
>>
>>35193478
>If you know what operations the special forces have conducted, they aren't very good special forces.

Not necessarily. Not all operations need be covert or clandestine.
>>
>>35194904
>I'm not 1000% sure he was
Vining was a very early member of Delta.
>>
File: 1458287563015.jpg (108KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1458287563015.jpg
108KB, 600x534px
>>35195474
Fuck, I knew that, he was an EOD guy or whatever. I meant the M4 comment the guy made, I was originally saying he was most certainly as operator as they come.
>>
>>35193627
(((Trump))) is the biggest of them.
>>
Most NATO nations have some sort of top shelf SMU. They train together and share skillsets.

Arguably the SAS anf CAG/"Delta" are the world's premier with a staggering majority of their work never even heard about.

SAS helped give CAG their initial skillsets when it came to a lot of operational capabilities, especially working in tight quarters and hostage recovery.

The Navy's top SMU now shares many of these skills and to be honest members from any of those 3 units could drop into the other and hit the ground running.

What separates the US is the size and budget. They have the numbers and distinct specializations between units that gives them scope and capabilities beyond other nations.
>>
>>35194984
In Beslan, the Ossetians wanted to save their children with their own hands so they literally tried to raid the school using old aks.

Nord-ost the FSB literally overdosed everyone, the deaths weren't caused by the special forces raiding the theater.

In terms of killing, they're highly effective, they always come on top in every single shootout in North-Caucasus. Around 10 FSB and SSO members were among the top 100 best IPSC rifle shooters on earth at the 2017 IPSC Rifle World Shoot.
>>
>>35195957
>Slav Internet defense force
>>
>>35190689
because it all depends on the ROEs what those guys get to do, and those are mady by politicians and are usually shitty
>>
>>35196488
>ballsy stuff = violating ROE and committing war crimes

behold, this is /k/
>>
>>35196600
I wasn't talking about war crimes, I was talking aabout about soldiers getting killed doing "ballsy stuff", especially when the ballsy stuff goes wrong, which is the horror of every ass-covering politician in western democracies. Can you even imagine the shitstorm if Osama bin Laden hadn't been in that house and the Pakistanis had shot down the helicopter needed for the escape?
>>
File: 8gtjf.jpg (37KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
8gtjf.jpg
37KB, 620x416px
>>35196628
>thinks politicians give two shits about throwing away the lives of soldiers
>>
>>35196645
They don't care about the lives, only the bad publicity.
>>
>>35190644
I just want to say, best trained is still inferior to "slightly trained and very experienced," assuming kit, logistics are comparable
>>
>>35198190
Too bad the US has the best trained and most expierenced group on the planet.
>>
>>35198232
I ain't really trying to speak evil of US forces. I'm going to basic training in the morning desu.

But I do wish to refute the idea that running around in Arkansas will substitute for on the job training. Anyway, it sounds like we agree
>>
>>35198262
Oh yea I agree. But we also run more actual missions than any other country.
>>
>>35193088
Not really a fair comparison

>>35190650
GROM is definitely in my top 5, wrt foreign SOF I enjoy working with. They train religiously, and essentially fought side by side with us for the duration of the GWOT.
>>
>>35195465
wtf are you on?
if theyre not covert or clandestine the enemy knows youre coming big time, maybe public terrorist shit but generally SAS are secretive, helps maintain the edge.
>>
>>35198845
He's saying post-fact, not every operation requires secrecy to be maintained.
>>
>>35196628
pakistanis were in on it unofficially officially they had to pretend to object to the shit that happened so as to prevent blowback from the local jihadis which they try to control and use to antagonise their neighbours mainly india, but they got blowback anyway apparently so i guess they learned the hard way.
>>
>>35198890
the jihadis or whatever killed loads of pakistanis soldiers about a week later as a punishment for failing to protect mr osama. and then he army hit back and the cycle of fun started.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.