[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FN FNX 45 tactical vs Sig p220 legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: FN v SIG.jpg (359KB, 4000x1858px) Image search: [Google]
FN v SIG.jpg
359KB, 4000x1858px
which gun would be best for carrying in the woods and while fishing? also will be keeping it next to bed for home defense. I've shot the p220, but never the FN, so im looking for opinions of people who have shot both.
>>
Summer is over, but the weekend started today
>>
>>35185305
sure did brother HH
>>
>>35185267
USP45T is the only answer
>>
>>35185305
>how dare you discuss any handgun that isn't the 1911 or the glock
fuck off to arfcom or something
>>
>>35185340
what makes it any better? doesn't look as good desu
>>
>>35185433
The USP45T is lighter than the Sig, trigger is about as good as the Sig. Recoils like a 9mm even though its a 45ACP. Durable and reliable as hell. Trigger guard is fuck huge for gloves. Fit and finish is crazy good, to the point where it can be hard to remove the barrel during disassembly. The FN requires you to send it in to the factory every 2000 rounds or you void your warranty according to the manual, not even joking.
>>
File: 1503817658774m.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503817658774m.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
>>35185267
I've owned both. A P220 was my first gun.
If you insist on buying ExeterShit get the p227 Tacops. It's overpriced but it's a good gun. Wouldn't want to take it into damp terrain because >lmao Sig rust.

The FNX tac is a memelords firearm unless you're putting an optic and suppressor on it right out the box. If you're going to buy this so you can justify a supressor purchase later on, don't.

If you want an actual good gun get an H&K USP .45 or USP Tactical .45.
>>
>>35185267
if you are worried about bears you could emrace the meme and pick up a glock 20 or a Sig in 10mm
>>
>>35185485
Cite your source
>>
>>35185267
>which gun would be best for carrying in the woods and while fishing?
What do you plan to shoot with it?
>>
>>35188243
the manual
>>
>>35189175
lotta bears, cougars and wolves where i go hunting, only bears have ever come up close enough to scare me tho. and when i go fishing near the city i have to worry about the homeless addicts and occasional gang member looking guy.
>>
>>35185267
15 rounds of 45
Suppressor ready
I don't own an fnx my friend do. It fucking rocks.
Probably lighter then all metal Sig
>>
>>35185541
>Its a memelords gun
Isn't a real reason not to own one or buy An overpriced USP that lacks half of the features of the fn. Is their a real criticism?
>>
There is no difference in terminal ballistics between 9mm and 45 ACP. Go with the additional capacity and lower recoil that the 9mm offers.
>>
>>35189496
already have a couple 9's. looking to add some diversity to my collection.
>>
>>35189496
Temporal and non-temporal wound cavities beg to differ friend.
>>
>15 rounds vs 8 or 10 in a mag
>threaded barrel already
>easy to mount a red dot

I do enjoy my FNX tactical desu
>>
>>35185541
Is the Tactical's trigger enough to warrant purchasing one over a regular USP 45?
I plan to get a suppressor some time down the road but it won't be for a while, and the match trigger would be something that's always in play with my experience with it.
>>
>>35189387
Glock 20.
>>
>>35185267
toy plastic garbage
nah
>>
Both are great .45s. The x-ray sights on the SIG make it a little bit more HD friendly, but the FNX's huge controls are easier to operate under stress than the Legion's low profile levers.

Both are not the best carry option because of their size. They are duty guns, which means PITA to conceal. Slight advantage to the SIG d/t the lower sights and noncancerous mag floorplate.

They both have excellent combat triggers. Heavy but easily staged double action, light, short traveled single action. The FN will feel somewhat spongy compared to the SIG, but it doesn't affect function in any way.

TL;DR
Buy both. Or FN since capacity is king
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.