[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /k/ gun noob here anyway, i bought a baby browning .25 acp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: muhdick.png (302KB, 684x336px) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.png
302KB, 684x336px
hey /k/ gun noob here

anyway, i bought a baby browning .25 acp and i just used it to celebrate independence day of my country by shooting bullets

anyway i shot 2 bullets and they fired well, but the third one got stuck. they cock part that moves back on top of the pistol stayed back and i looked through the hole in the side and there was a bullet halfway lodged in there. I removed the cartridge and then pulled back the cock and the bullet fell out through the bottom.

Now since guns are illegal in my shthole country, i had to buy this one for very expensive from a drug dealer and now this shit happens. I probably wont get my money back but is the gun fucked? is there a way to fix it or what is wrong with it in the first place?
>>
Sounds like a failure to extract. Just a routine jam. I'd give it a good cleaning.

Also never fire live ammunition into the air. It comes down with enough speed to kill.
>>
>>35184819
Sounds like a simple jam. Try to look up videos on how to clean your gun and start with that.
>>
>>35184819
>.25acp
>firing live ammo into the air
>""""cocking part""""
>drug dealer purchase

I sincerely hope this is bait.
>>
>>35184819
If the round was fired, it means there wasn't quite enough power in it for the gun to complete it's cycle.

If the round wasn't fired then the magazine failed to feed it properly.

Your gun probably still works fine, but the ammo or magazine could be a bit iffy. Either it's really cheap ammo or the magazine has been used a lot and is a bit worn.

If you have more problems like that, consider trying to get a new magazine or new ammo sometime.
Potentially you could try to sell it to someone and use that money to buy a new gun.

>>35185271
He never said he fired into the air.
>>
>>35185271
this is the world the globalists want us all to live in.
>>
>>35185420
yep the first and second rounds where fired, just the third one got jammed

Ammo looked pretty old so im guess im gona have to buy some more and see if it jams again

Also how do i clean it? keep in mind theres no gun shops or anything like that in my country so ill have to clean it with stuff that isnt meant for guns
>>
>>35185477
See if you can find a spray can of Ballistol in an online store, it's a multipurpose tool and weapon cleaner (among many other things), it shouldn't be restricted or difficult to get.

Take out the magazine, take off the slide (you could probably find a specific guide for your Baby Browning .25 on YouTube), then spray the entire thing down, then use a clean rag of some sort (you could use anything, an old torn up shirt or something), and rub down all the parts, make sure to try to rub off any gritty crud or soot.
Don't wipe the gun entirely dry, Ballistol dries into a film which provides lubrication and some protection, leave it slightly wet with the stuff after cleaning.
Once it's dried then put the gun back together.

If you want to clean the barrel, see if you can find a brass brush in a hardware store, your gun is .25 caliber so look for one that's like 6 to 7 millimeters in width (6.5mm would be ideal in your case). I'd advise against using a steel brush, those can wear on the barrel.
Run the brush through the bore of the barrel with some Ballistol in it, scrub some for a bit, then wipe the inside with a bit of rag (fasten some of it to like a small wooden dowel or something, whatever fits readily inside the barrel and which wont scratch it).

The stuff smells a bit so consider opening a window after you're done. If someone asks about the spraycan say that you used it to clean a tool knive or leather or something.
>>
>>35188056
Failing Ballistol, there's various substitutes you can use. A lot could probably be found at hardware stores.

Guns are basically tools, and many tools can be maintained with many similar cleaning agents.
>>
>>35184819
Sauce on image?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_gunfire
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.