[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what calibre bullet could they have used instead that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: haunted-for-life.jpg (75KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
haunted-for-life.jpg
75KB, 1200x630px
So what calibre bullet could they have used instead that the book would've blocked? Even for the gun illiterate, you'd recognise that using a fifty-cal would be a painfully obvious bad idea.

>But they tested it with another book first, and it stopped the bullet!

While that is the official, VERIFIED story, I still have my doubts. At best, it sounds like an (extremely) unlikely case of luck.
>>
>>35183475
OP, what in the actual fuck are you talking about? Post context you autist.
>>
>>35183475
They used the same book they'd already tested on.
>>
>>35183489
I know. Life has been much tougher since Google got rid of their reserve image search engine. Especially considering that people's short-term memories these days are bad enough to forget news stories from only a few months ago.
>>
>>35183499
I did google it, but OP is faggot (as per usual) and needs to spoonfeed me information or else I get salty af
>>
>>35183510
>youtube normies acquire deagle
>youtube normies supposedly shoot book with deagle to see if it stops it
>supposedly, it does
>youtube normies try "again" on camera
>book unsuccessful at stopping deagle boolit
>dude gets kill
>>
>>35183510
Here's the best I can sum up:

>couple wants to be youtube stars
>make videos doing "outrageous" stunts
>believe the more "outrageous" said stunts are, the more famous they'll become (at least according to the aunt of the deceased)
>try to up the ante with each subsequent video, etc.
>eventually decide to film themselves stopping a bullet with a thick book
>they use .50 calibre, because why not
>finally film stunt
>funeralmarch.mp3

Bonus info.:
>expecting second child
>current child watched whole thing only feet away
>tested on book first, which apparently stopped it, surprisingly
>instakill, 911 couldn't do jack shit
>mom might face ten-year sentence for second degree manslaughter, but was released on bond
>>
>>35183545
>haha it's FIFTY brand FIFTY CAL, GUYS
>totally the same shit as the SNIPER RIFLE brand FIFTY CAL
really, they could have at least watched a few videos on shooting shit with all sorts of weapons, but nah. let's shoot a book with a Jewish thunder dispenser
>>
File: homer-having-a-think.jpg (33KB, 300x518px) Image search: [Google]
homer-having-a-think.jpg
33KB, 300x518px
>>35183578
A .50 Deagle is still very clearly going to down a lot more damage than these two probably envisioned.

Anyway, we didn't answer what calibre CAN be stopped by a thick brick of knowledge. I hate to tout the 9mm meme, but I'm guessing that.
>>
>>35183475
Welp, you burn the coal then you must pay the toll.
>>
>>35183593
I doubt that, really. I've shot 500 page packs of printer paper with .22lr and it went most of the way through. 9mm FMJ is significantly more energentic.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (16KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
16KB, 276x277px
>>35183606
>burn the coal
>Hispanic
>>
File: glock problem solver.jpg (29KB, 634x779px) Image search: [Google]
glock problem solver.jpg
29KB, 634x779px
>>35183489
tl;dr
>youtubers did "pranks"
>the brown one told his GF to shoot him with a deagle and a book would stop it
>"they had tested it"
>he holds a book in front of his chest, she holds gun about a foot away
>he gets wrekd by high powered jew hand cannon (pic related is him)
>she didnt understand, he told her it would work
>they did it for the fans, all 20k of them
>>
File: awkward-boner.jpg (82KB, 610x612px) Image search: [Google]
awkward-boner.jpg
82KB, 610x612px
>>35183620
Seriously. In that case, it should be "taste the mocha, get a coma."
>>
>>35183651
kek
>>
Books are pretty bad against guns.

https://www.theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-31-the-books-o-truth/
>>
>>35183475
Jesus Mary and titty fucking Joseph, how many times must we have this physics lesson? The book didn't "stop" the bullet the first time but rather caught the bullet and flew off the table as a result of the momentum transferred into it. The second time, when the spictard was holding it, the momentum carried the bullet through the book because, though the force acting on the bullet was the same, the mass resisting it's momentum had increased exponentially (book freestanding on table vs spic+book). So, rather than all that energy going into the book and carrying it forward with the bullet, the bullet penetrated the book, now braced by the mass of the spic and continued on, still with most of it's energy and proceeded to drill it's way into the soft flesh of the spic. Lemme break it down into an experiment you can try at home:
>stand up a piece of newspaper on table
>throw marble at newspaper
>marble knocks down newspaper
Part 2
>have buddy hold newspaper out
>throw marble again
>marble breaks paper and hits buddy in the throat
Get it now?

And as for what bullet the book would've stopped? Who knows? One whose energy would not be sufficient to penetrate said book. Test it yourself if you're so curious.
>>
>>35183618
Yeah, I have to agree there. Even though this is coming out of like a 6-7" barrel, this vid is a good enough indicator to me that 9mm will punch through pure paper. Dude had to wrap it in duct tape and line it with aluminum to try and stop boolit.

https://youtu.be/2EynlMvUmdg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.