[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute state of Australia http://www.bordermail.com.a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

File: 1495534823884.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495534823884.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
The absolute state of Australia

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4927063/border-farmer-has-guns-taken-after-confronting-man-armed-with-a-knife-at-his-home/?cs=11#comments

>Border farmer has guns taken after confronting man armed with a knife at his home
>A FATHER who armed himself with an unloaded rifle during a home invasion has been left wondering what he could have done differently, after having his guns seized.

This is the future you chose Australia.

Pic related: the slippery slope of gun control.
>>
File: australian posting.jpg (25KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
australian posting.jpg
25KB, 480x281px
Ausfalia
>>
File: 1471448250942.gif (1012KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471448250942.gif
1012KB, 500x225px
>>35183280
>after having his guns seized
buy them illegal subguns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
>>
It certainly is a slope at least.
>>
>>35183280
>A FATHER who armed himself with an unloaded rifle during a home invasion has been left wondering what he could have done differently, after having his guns seized.

The fucking audacity of the Media
>>
>>35183343
>Make guns really hard to access
>The people who previously killed themselves with guns now switch to hanging/other means
>Gun deaths go down

My almonds....I can feel them......Activating.
>>
>>35183344
well that's not what guns are for on his gun licence. It's a licence for sports shooting I suspect, not self defence.
If you want to lobby the government to allow gun licence holders in this country to use their guns for home defence, that's fine by me.
I'll help you.
Don't get mad, take part in the process. Write a letter to your mp.
>>
>>35183343
>deaths resulting from firearms
Gee-fucking-whiz, anon. Maybe if you had some integrity you would post gun crime and homicide statistics, instead of "deaths".
>>
>>35183365
>gun crime and homicide statistics, instead of "deaths".
Do you not think preventing deaths is valuable?
>>
>>35183371
>Do you not think preventing deaths is valuable?
Do you not mean "gun deaths", anon? Nobody here is talking about deaths in general.
>>
>>35183376
well yeh,
do you not think preventing "gun deaths" is valuable. Surely we can all agree death is bad.
Australian's still have all sorts of guns and they enjoy a safe society despite having the most angry violent blacks in the world (see Aboriginals on youtube).
>>
>>35183380
>do you not think preventing "gun deaths" is valuable.
Not if the cost is banning firearms.
>Surely we can all agree death is bad.
Surely we can all agree that you should not project your personal philosophical views onto everybody? Nothing wrong with death in itself.
>Australian's still have all sorts of guns
No they don't.
>and they enjoy a safe society despite having the most angry violent blacks in the world (see Aboriginals on youtube).
Abos are nowhere near as violent as American niggers.
>>
>>35183380
That has nothing to do with the availability of guns. It's because almost all the abos live in the fucking dsert while the normal people live in the few at least liveable areas
>>
>>35183384
>Not if the cost is banning firearms.
but Firearms are not banned in Australia. Their use is only regulated differently from America. We accept some regulation in America, different from state to state.
>>35183384
>>Australian's still have all sorts of guns
Yes they do.
Aboriginals I can confirm are much worse than American negro's. They are 4 percent of the populolation and 44% of the prison population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsRMVXlmyeI
>>
>>35183384
Not him but what the fuck is
>Surely we can all agree that you should not project your personal philosophical views onto everybody? Nothing wrong with death in itself.
>>
>>35183389
>That has nothing to do with the availability of guns. It's because almost all the abos live in the fucking dsert while the normal people live in the few at least liveable areas
It has to do with how firearms are regulated.
Aboriginals cannot lawfully purchase firearms because they cannot pass the assessments to get a gun licence. They struggle to steal them because firearms must be held in a safe when not in immediate use.
>>
>>35183393
That if he wasn't just provoking discussion, he should stop saying stuff like
>Surely we can all agree that (my personal opinion) is correct
>>
>>35183392
And it's not that hard to get a license anyway. I know someone who got a license because their translator literally told them what to say if they wanted a gun
>>
>>35183401
>And it's not that hard to get a license anyway
it's hard enough, getting a gun licence is hard enough to remove all the retards that should not possess a firearm ever.
That's why we don't have negligent discharges every week (I'm looking at you Americans).
>>
>>35183398
>they can't get a gun because they're stupid
Valid
>they can't steal them because they're in a safe
Technically valid because abos are too stupid to even know you can break into a safe
>>
>>35183407
So Australian's have a society where the white people or at least the employed people with no criminal/DV history have guns and the blacks don't.
It's a big improvement on what the Americans' have going on in their major cities.
>>
>>35183406
I'm generally fine with the licensing. I just wish we could have better guns for our licenses. I don't want to run a pest control business just to have a semi automatic rifle
>>
>>35183410
Even niggers know you can break into safes. I think there's just something wrong with abos
>>
>>35183343
Bullshit chart. If you expand the view to the left, you'll see that the trend was steadily downwards. The Port Arthur event was an anomaly. The Firearms Agreement had no real effect on the overall trend.
>>
>>35183411
>I'm generally fine with the licensing. I just wish we could have better guns for our licenses
well like the other person said, write a letter to your MP. I think we are this close to getting pump action shotguns on cat A/B.
>>35183416
Aboriginals only grab what's easy to hand.
>>
>>35183349
this
>>
>>35183349
>>Make guns really hard to access
>>The people who previously killed themselves with guns now switch to hanging/other means
>>Gun deaths go down
actually studies show that making suicide inconvenient dramatically reduces it's likelyhood.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/struck-living/201012/can-obstacle-prevent-suicide
>>
>>35183280
Well normally I'd cry foul of our gun laws, but this guy basically kidnapped the other guy at gunpoint, if you read the article...
>>
>>35183434
>Well normally I'd cry foul of our gun laws, but this guy basically kidnapped the other guy at gunpoint,
Using force to protect your home and your person is enshrined in every State law in Australia.
There is nothing preventing you from getting a bit of summary justice before calling the police.
>>
>>35183421
>I think we are this close to getting pump action shotguns on cat A/B.
Heh. Top banter, m80
>>
>>35183421
No we're not
>>
>>35183437
Only could an American stretch kidnapping a man outside your home into self defence
>>
>>35183437
Well, he didn't call the police. I'd need more details of what actually happened when he confronted the guy, but all we know is, he had a knife and a block of wood, and he knocked on their back door. No mention of whether he told him to get off the property first or anything.
>>
>>35183441
Shut up abo
>>
File: received_10203811250437074.png (2MB, 1935x1001px) Image search: [Google]
received_10203811250437074.png
2MB, 1935x1001px
>>35183428
>lets just force them to live and pay for our crooked bullshit system!
>>
>>35183448
I meant the shotgun part not the abo part
>>
>>35183280
Simple explanation.
>Albury cops are cunts.
Most other country coppers wouldn't have given a shit, even congratulated him, or advised to shoot the arsehole to make it simpler.
>>
>>35183449
>our crooked bullshit system!
speak for yourself. Whilst America's "system" has gone off the rails and you have anarchy in teh streets and corruption at every level of business and government, Australia has peaceful streets and a sensible middle of the road government that can string a sentence together.
Additionally as someone else pointed out, we also have guns, I have three for example.
>>
>>35183465
Actually now that you mention it, some cops somewhere in southern NSW jumped the gun back in November and started confiscating Adlers when the new NFA was agreed upon, even though the laws hadn't even been put through.

Might be the same coppers.
>>
>>35183356
That's also not what chairs, baseball bats or kitchen knives are for. But I doubt they would get seized by the government if you used them to scare a burglar away.
>>
>>35183483
As I said earlier each state of Australia legislates one's ability to use force to defend their dwelling and person and another person.
Qld also has an old law allowing one to use force to protect oneself against offence (provocation). Turns out you can hit someone if they say "I fucked your mother".
>>
>>35183356
>maybe we should ask the government for permission to defend ourselves
No.
>>
>>35183477
The only reason why things haven't gotten worse (or better really) is because the government is so ineffective that things stay the same stable way they've always been and can't change
>>
>>35183524
>>maybe we should ask the government for permission to defend ourselves
once again Australians already have the ability to efficiently defend themselves lawfully.
Generally, they just can't use firearms at this stage for that particular purpose.
>>
>>35183280
australia isnt a state retard
>>
>>35183542
>American education
>>
>>35183540
You kinda can but kinda can't if you can convince them that a gun was the only way to defend yourself, you're good to go IF your gun was stored properlly and you just happened to be fast enough to bring it out. If not, you can get fucked for improper storage unless you were in the middle of cleaning it or some shit
>>
>>35183542
According to you, liquid isn't a state
>>
>>35183562
In the instances I can remember where someone legally used a gun in self defence, they always called the cops first, then the situation escalated.
>>
>>35183562
Why go through all that trouble. Strike on the moment and get all your hits in nice and quick where it's nice and legal. Shooting someone is very hard to justify.
>>
>>35183540
What is a more efficient/safer for the defender method of defending yourself than using a gun?
>>
>>35183571
Bulldozer.
>>
>>35183571
The cops of course
>>
>>35183571
>>35183571
well it's very rarely proportionate in our country because people don't carry guns everywhere and guns arn't out loose in teh community.
If someone is simply trespassing because they're drunk it's hard to see why it's necessary to shoot them.
Similarly if the girl scouts come knocking on your door asking for cookies it's hard to see how shooting them could ever be considered lawful.
If there is a mistaken threat incident adn someone shoots their 5 year old in the middle of the night thinking them a armed burglar, clearly the force used wasn't proportionate. That needs to stay unlawful.
>>
>>35183477
>you have anarchy in teh streets and corruption at every level of business and government
Gee wiz Mr. Dingo, that's one helluva fear monger you have yourself there
>>
>>35183577
No. Police response time cannot be reliably measured in seconds, and there is no garuantee they won't accidentally shoot you, tase you and cause a heart attack, or mistakenly tackle you onto a hard surface and cause permanent injury.
>>
>>35183600
That was the fucking joke you abo
>>
>>35183600
>and there is no garuantee they won't accidentally shoot you, tase you and cause a heart attac
I get the impression that American police are different to Australian police. That might only be because of the different operating environment.
However once again, Australians are welcome to use force to detain offenders in their home or use force to evict trespasses.
That's in the Common Law and the state legislation.
>>
>>35183343
lol yeah but didn't home invasions and violent crime in general go way up? I'd take a random mass shooting every other year to regularly occurring violence and death.
>>
>>35183617
>lol yeah but didn't home invasions and violent crime in general go way up
no mate, Australia is far more peaceful than America.
>>
>>35183586
>in America you can shoot someone knocking on your front door
No, they generally have to be an intruder into your home or actively breaking in.
>In America you can shoot drunk tresspassers
Same here, that's not legal in the US. The general rule across the 50 states is that unless someone poses a threat to your safety or that of those around you you cannot shoot them.

Stop lapping up the propaganda from those who see you as little more than an unimportant serf. Your MPs are protected by guards armed with firearms, why shouldn't you be entitled to the same level of protection?
>>
>>35183477
>hate speech laws
>whites discriminated against
>men discriminated against and your simp beta politicians said that meritocracy was sexist because women did worse under it
>even exclude male recruits for the next 12 months fort the military
>extreme over arching nanny state
>high taxes
Yeah you're just fucking great.
>>
>>35183540
>Australians already have the ability to efficiently defend themselves lawfully.
>they just can't use firearms
Are all Aussies this dumb or is it just this particular wog that has graced us with his presence?
>>
>>35183661
>Your MPs are protected by guards armed with firearms, why shouldn't you be entitled to the same level of protection?
actually MP's, as in member's for parliament are almost never protected by armed staff.
There is just very rarely any need for that sort of thing here.
>>35183661
>The general rule across the 50 states is that unless someone poses a threat to your safety or that of those around you you cannot shoot them.
My point stands that it's very rarely justified to shoot someone in Australia (I was replying to someone who was saying that shooting someone is the best and most efficient way of protecting yourself). I was just trying to point out proportionality exists in the machinery of the self defence legislation here for a good reason.
>>
>>35183343
How about something more relevant
>>
>>35183666
Trust me, it's just him
>>
>>35183666
>>Australians already have the ability to efficiently defend themselves lawfully.
>>they just can't use firearms
what particular issue do you have with comprehending the difference between self defence and self defence using a particular tool?
>>
>>35183675
>>
>>35183681
>gun deaths
>not homicides
Are people actually stupid enough to not understand the difference here?
>>
>>35183678
>you can defend yourself efficiently you just can't use what is by far the only real efficient way to defend yourelf
Don't you have some gas cans to huff?
>>
>>35183684
>be aussie
>too stupid to grasp context
Sad.
>>
>>35183666
>>35183677
What this guy said
>>
>>35183685
>you just can't use what is by far the only real efficient way to defend yourelf
well it's very rarely proportionate in our country because people don't carry guns everywhere and guns arn't out loose in the community and our communities are much safer.

If someone is simply trespassing because they're drunk it's hard to see why it's necessary to shoot them.
Similarly if the girl scouts come knocking on your door asking for cookies it's hard to see how shooting them could ever be considered lawful.
If there is a mistaken threat incident adn someone shoots their 5 year old in the middle of the night thinking them a armed burglar, clearly the force used wasn't proportionate. That needs to stay unlawful. As such, no you can't get a gun licence for self defence and it's very hard to justify shooting someone in Australia.
>>
>>35183684
oh my god, do you not see the downward trend that was already occurring in both the AU and US? or the fact both declined at a similar rate, except one didn't institute stupidly draconian gun laws, thereby rendering the whole "hurrdurr gun ban save lives!1" argument unfounded? are you dense on purpose?
>>
>>35183686
You understand the graph could be used to make the argument that gun crime in general is dropping regardless of gun control
>>
>>35183695
>you should only be able to use a gun to defend yourself if the other person has a gun
You are so retarded and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>35183696
That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about "gun deaths" being an utterly worthless statistic on its own, since it includes suicides and accidents as well. Never mind the fact that without other suicide and homicide statistics, there is no way to know if banning guns has any real effect on crime, murder, or suicide rates. It's completely fucking worthless.
>>
>>35183697
No shit, retard, that's the point. The gun laws did nothing, despite what's being argues by Wogman.
>>
>>35183710
Sorry i though you were the half abo
>>
>>35183718
Fuck i meant to write thought
>>
>>35183343
>>
>>35183718
Nope senpaitachi.
>>35183725
>>
>>35183666
He's a stupid Sydney cunt, I guarantee it
>>
>>35183672
Proportionality of force is the dumbest goddamm legal standard of all time. If someone is actively threatening your life you have every right to defend yourself with whatever means serve you best. My grandmother should not be expected to go fisticuffs with a guy just because he didn't bring his own gun to rob her house.
>>
>>35183737
Now now, anon. It's only fair that if someone's trying to stab you, you respect his intentions and have a fair and lawful bladed duel with him.
>>
>>35183678
The fact someone here is too stupid to comprehend how insanely game changing using a gun is to defend yourself over something as self-endangering as a knife is mind blowing. It's like you've literally never shot
>>
>>35183707
Well America has 2.5x times the murder rate of a first world country.
Every time I talk to an American and broach issues it's "Well America is safe compared to Mexico"
Nigger the only place more dangerous than Hispanic America is literal warzones.
You retards live in a "Developed country" that is more poorly run than every. single. other. developed country, and a suprising amount of the developing ones.

You talking about the effectiveness of gun control is like a lecture about dam maintenance from New Orleans civil engineer..
>>
>>35183731
There's only one explanation that could make sense
>people dump their guns in the desert becaue they are now banned
>abos find them
>???
>profit
>>
>>35183753
>Well America has 2.5x times the murder rate of a first world country.
Because of niggers.
>You retards
I am not American, you dumb Anglo scum.
>>
>>35183753
>remove black on black crime in a half dozen cities
>US now proportionally average
Collect your welfare, those gas can fumes won't make themselves.
>>
File: 1462775558501.jpg (8KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
1462775558501.jpg
8KB, 200x282px
>>35183343
>lol let's just start this chart a few years before Port Arthur
Gun deaths were declining before port Arthur and declined at the same rate after the gun ban, you disingenuous boot licking kike.
>>
>>35183586
>his self defense laws require proportionality

Stay cucked
>>
File: Julius Kieser--.png (741KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
Julius Kieser--.png
741KB, 1688x518px
>>35183696
I would just call that demising returns and incomplete enforcement
stupid cant be outlawed
like how federal speed limits in America changed nothing/little
the control being the few states that kept the higher limit
may as well join the temperance movement or teetotaller club at this point
>>
>>35183672
>self defense
>proportionality
Literally one of the most retarded aspects of law ever put into place in Western history. Would you only permit your military to fight only if the enemy was on equal terms? I unironically hope an abo rapes you, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>35183661
>shoot drunk tresspassers
>that's not legal in the US
Do you have even a passing understanding of what castle doctrine is and what it entails you filthy dipshit? Holy fuck I hate aussies.
>>
my possessions gone
my lively hood under threat
the sanctity and peace of my home torn asunder
being at the mercy of some low over a quick fix to his lazy and dumb problems
accosted by amoral and immoral "people" who dont plan on murder but would not care either way
still not enough
wife raped and caught on fire children abducted
lambasted by narcissistic busy body infantilized idealests
ehh what do I care im prolly already dead or a super cuck by that point

>>35183661
I gather even loose interpretation of castle doctrine you cant shoot someone who leaves your propery when asked to or who is walking away from you
its really easy to mistake america from an outside perspective
to my mind liberty is the freedom to do stupid things you aught not have done
but for the right reasons

freedom can be a load of bullshit
Epicurus goes along that line
>>
>>35183736
My money is on Melbourne, those are a particularly stupid batch of urban inbreds and this guy is going all out saying proportionality is a good thing in SD.
>>
>>35183298
>De facto gun ban
>Diveristy is our strength
OMG WHY ARE HOMEMADE SUBMACHINEGUNS TURNING UP IN OUR CITIES?!?
gun control btfo'd again
>>
File: 534534.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
534534.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>35183737
>Proportionality of force is the dumbest goddamm legal standard of all time.
No its not. Think of citizens like a cattle and state as a shepherd. Now everything in its place. Does shepherd want that cattle solve their quarrels themselves? Of course not, it hurts herd's well-being.
>>
>>35183343
Lol, that number includes suicides, but implies that they were from mass shootings instead.
>>
File: Bitch nigga.jpg (42KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch nigga.jpg
42KB, 388x384px
>>35183428
Yet in the US it is increasing, aand people are choosing suffocation methods.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/5/8156703/suicide-rates-statistics-young-adults-us
>>
>>35184146
Suicide is murder too.
>>
>>35183343
The same reduction can be found in the 90s in every western country, regardless of gun laws. It is mostly caused by the technological evolution of crime making violent crime like bank robbery less and less of a viable choice. Why get in a firefight with cops when you can just write a phishing scam from home.
>>
>>35184127
But what of the cattle when the shepherd cannot, or does not watch over them? Are they to be left to the ravages of the wolves?
>>
>>35184164
Lol, no its not.
>>
>>35184179
Sheep do not have weapons.
>>
File: 1466025037760.png (342KB, 499x585px) Image search: [Google]
1466025037760.png
342KB, 499x585px
>>35184127
>Think of citizens like a cattle and state as a shepherd
This is your brain on statism
>>
>>35184254
I hope you realise he's satiring statism.
>>
>>35184179
Calculated losses.
>>
>>35183663
His only source of information is government-funded news, and the state needs to lie to him to keep their control over him. Otherwise he might start getting dangerous ideas about how he doesn't actually get into heaven by licking the british queen's cunt, and then who knows how much authority the government would lose. It'd be anarchy in the streets, I tell you.
>>
File: images-104.jpg (5KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
images-104.jpg
5KB, 197x190px
Owning a gun here is a privelege, not a right.

Even when going for your license you are told you cannot use it for home defense and the likes... seld defense for instant isn't even considered a genuine reason.

Farmers fault and deserves his guns taken.
>>
>>35183280

Someone should go back and edit "Mad Max" and "The Road Warrior" and change all the weapons into hand held radios and rubber dicks because these poor fuckers are going to be the worst armed people on the planet if shit like that ever comes to pass.
>>
Australia is not a democratic nation.
>>
>>35183410
I'm gonna have to go to Australia make a zip gun and just start stealing everything. What are you gonna do to stop me Noguns? Call the cops, with the size of their jurisdictions I'll be long gone before they arrive.
>>
>>35188785
sure glad I'm not an aussy, if that's not some cuckold shit right there then I don't know what is. nice bait though.
>>
>>35189077
>hurrr i dun agree with what he said obvious bait huuurr

Good job, fat albert.
>>
>>35189136
Whats to agree with, you shouldn't be able to defend your own life within your domicile? Why the fuck would you even want to own guns in a nany state like that.
>>
>>35183343
Why does your graph have only a three year leadup to the Port Arthur shooting and a decade and a half following it? Any statistician will tell you this is a horrifically careless manner of representation. I wonder why this graph is made as it is...
>>
>>35189036
Some old cunt would just beat you down. After Port Arthur almost everyone became a pussy but you better bet Nam Vet Nigel will just dive on you and choke a bitch out the moment you need to reload that thing.
>>
>>35183280
Women's suffrage was a mistake.
>>
File: images-86.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-86.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>35189172
> Why the fuck would you even want to own guns in a nany state like that.

Target shooting, pest control, hunting.. are you retarded? These are 3 genuine reasons they allow to own guns.

Self defense is out of the book. The guy is a farmer, he could have got an axe, piece of timber and so forth but no he went straight for the gun.

Dun goofed cunt.
>>
>>35189220
Not worth the time, shitty hobby to have in a nany state.
>>
>>35183393
some people deserve to die anon.
>>
>>35188785
>Even when going for your license you are told you cannot use it for home defense
Then what are you supposed to use? A spoon?
>>
>>35189291
What would you have used before obtaining your license? You stupid cunt.
>>
>>35189220
>The guy is a farmer, he could have got an axe, piece of timber and so forth but no he went straight for the gun.
>Dun goofed cunt.
Yeah, it's so unreasonable to protect your life with the best available tool.
>>
>>35189291
Thats what I was getting at. Hes either no guns baiting, or an actually aussy bootlicker scum sucker that owns a firearm(s).
>>
>>35183280
>>/pol/
>>
>>35189300
The most harmful object I can find near me. Which happens to be a gun for those who own them.

So again, if you are not allowed to defend your life with that, what are supposed to use?
>>
>>35189300
I would have used a gun, because I don't live in a nany state and where I'm from we believe in the preservation of ones well being whilst inhabiting their domicile.
>>
>>35189330
>>35189328
Thank god you both are noguns.
>>
>>35189361
I think not, friendo.
>>
>>35189361
>still didn't answer the question
Guess it has to be the spoon then.

Thank god I live in a country that actually allows me to use something more appropriate.
>>
>>35189393
>>35189375
Go away noguns
>>
>>35189204
>Why does your graph have only a three year leadup to the Port Arthur shooting and a decade and a half following it?
because that would make people start wondering if the nanny state really know what it's doing
>>
>>35189422
>says the nany state
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.