[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

printable versions of anarchists cookbook i can access online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 71-AGDRKfGL.jpg (256KB, 1271x1635px) Image search: [Google]
71-AGDRKfGL.jpg
256KB, 1271x1635px
in Canada.
no network security in place
>>
its full of shit about phone hacking from the 80's and a couple useless recipes for napalm or something gay. Don't bother its a shitty meme book.
>>
>>35183001
Pro-tip for ya OP; the Anarchist Cookbook is shit. Largely dated info and shit that'll cause you to explode.
>>
>>35183006
>>35183007
Look for the Ragnar Benson collection. It's a book of Plastic explosives, man traps, improvised firearms, improvised edgeed weapons, I think there might even be some shit about shape charges if not home made rocket launchers.
>>
>>35183006
There's some decent recipes, just double check elsewhere whenever you actually want to do something.
>>
The Ar/k/
>>
Does the do/k/ument still exist somewhere?
>>
>>35183172
>2017
>not having the entire ar/k/ backed up on redundant drives and printable sections printed
>>
>>35183212
>tfw never even had it to begin with.
>>
>>35183221
There was an anon who was re-working it a few months ago and made a few threads. I was helping with the videos. not sure what happened to him though.
>>
>>35183001
frig off Fed, you've made a thread about this stupid book every day this week, we're onto you. You're made
>>
>>35183001
It's not super useful. The guides are hit or miss. The guy that wrote it as an act of civil disobedience. He was just a fucking hippie. He just pulled all the shit together that he could find in other sources. Army field manuals (probably the things that work), scribbled notes from punks (probably the things that don't), It's not illegal to buy or own (in the US at least). And you can buy it on Amazon. It's one of the most overrated books of all time.
>>
>>35183460
I'll keep my eye out for him.
>>
>>35183001

even the creator said he had no idea what he was doing and just did a massive copy pasta from outdated military manuals see https://miningandblasting.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/the-preparatory-manual-of-explosives.pdf
>>
>>35183001
I had a physical copy of this book that belonged to my dad in the 70's. It's fucking retarded. It's fun to read, but there's like two pages of actual useful information in there and the rest is complete bullshit or just middle-school tier kid stuff. I honestly think that book might have been some COINTELPRO shit.
>>
>>35185287

according to the man himself, he was just an angsty 17 y/o who basically wanted to be the antifa of the time, which resulted in him writing the book... after he got older he tried everything to get the book removed from publication, but he sold the rights to some company when he was in his 20s becasue he needed som cash, so there was no way he could prevent it from being printed, he said it was one of his biggest regrets, and he felt partially responsible for columbine when he heard that eric and dylan read it, and he felt even worse hearing about all the other mass shooters who used it
>>
File: 2748.png (280KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
2748.png
280KB, 500x398px
>>
File: Nerf vs ATF.png (2MB, 1530x2838px) Image search: [Google]
Nerf vs ATF.png
2MB, 1530x2838px
>>35183001
Are we summoning ATF again?
>>
>>35185348
I watched that documentary, and I was pretty disgusted by the interviewer when that part came up. Almost all of the instances, if not all, the mass shooters didn't use anything from the book, they just had a copy.

Fucking every teenage male in the 90s had a copy though. It was passed around on floppy disks and photocopied by the dozens.
>>
>>35183006
Someone's never seen a printed copy...

You're thinking of a popular series of old text-file compilations which went by the same name back in the BBS days of computing. The book OP posted a photo of is a real book, contains nothing about phreaking or hacking, and has a lot of laughably dangerous or silly recipes for explosives and drugs.
>>
>>35186013

the documentary seemed like the interviewer was trying to get him to REEEE by making it sound like the author was directly responsible for mass killings, I like the info, but the way that the interviewer was asking questions seemed mean
>>
>>35183001
lol
>>
It really sucks. Try reading these instead:

>From Dictatorship to Democracy
>Steal This Book
>Anarchy In Action
>>
>>35183727
I still remember the days when I used to blast Minor Threat and read the old 90's text based cookbook thinking I was a hardass. The fake napalm does burn pretty well though honestly.
>>
>>35183001
Army improvised munitions handbook
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.