[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1499648875317.jpg (111KB, 752x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499648875317.jpg
111KB, 752x1000px
What did they mean by this?
>>
They weren't wrong, the original Glock was by far the best polymer framed striker fired handgun on the market and only recently has competition beat it out for features, ergonomics, etc.
>>
>>35181184
>only recently has competition beat it out for features, ergonomics

That's opinion though. I'd still take a glock over virtually any of the clones because I think the grip angle is better for faster followup shots, not to mention how smol it still is compared to the others of the same capacity (seriously, why can't any other manufacturer beat glock at this? An easy way would be to just take the plastic covering off the mags and make them all metal. It'd be smaller and thinner)
>>
>>35181184
I agree. P10c VP9 are im most ways Superior to Glock in my opinion. While p320 and m&ps are equals
>>
>>35181875
Only problem is that that G19 is still has the the best "size-to-firepower" ratio for a CCW.

Only with the new M&P compact do I see another pistol hitting that size bracket, cause a VP9 & P10C are both about the size of G17.
>>
"someday all guns will be this ugly and boring to shoot"

there I translated it
>>
>>35182375
>G19 is still has the the best "size-to-firepower" ratio for a CCW.
wrongo kiddo
but i can understand the white knighting for somebody like yourself that also uses their glock for a butt plug
>>
>>35183388
>ignores criticism, resorts to ad hominem

You could have just said you don't like the way the grip feels or something. But yeah, vp9 is fuckhuge and P10c is just slightly bigger and thicker but the same in every other way.
>>
>>35183461
>>ignores criticism, resorts to ad hominem
anon claims an unfounded "best" whatever the fuck i say
>WTF is "best size to firepower" mean anyway?
listen to you acting all noble
>ize founds the ad mominem
STFU nuguns moron
>>
>>35183479
lol can't even type

you can admit being wrong tho
>>
>>35183494
>lol can't even type
i done did dat on porpoise, stupid bitch
>an anon claimed an unfounded "best of"
>ize dun finded the mad momimem, massa
again, you can't defend some completely made up bullshit "best of" stupidity
you don't look capable of detecting a real ad hominem, dipshit
i'm out, keep arguing with your dumb ass self
>>
>>35183523
He claimed that glocks had the best "size to firepower ratio", which is objectively true. No other handguns have as many rounds of ammunition in as small and lightweight a package. If you can provide an example of another gun that has more ammunition but is smaller and lighter than a glock, I'll admit I'm wrong.
>>
>>35183563
>he
more like (YOU)
i watch the number of posters, fool

>objectively true
worthless fanboi

Glock 19 Gen 5 23.99 oz 15 rds
SR9C 23.4 oz 10 or 17 rds
P99 24 oz (ooh a whole 0.01 heavier) 15 rds
M&P9 2.0 24 oz (that 0.01 again) 15 rds

I could go on and on, you lazy, stupid, dumb bitch

>size to firepower
>only considers 9mm
in terms of ounces per round, there are THOUSANDS of better when you consider other calibers, dipshit
LOL noguns
>>
>>35183523
>I'm being a retard on purpose
How about you go kill yourself on purpose while you're at it?
>>
>>35183722
HAHAHAHA
talk about LOSING
resorting to "kys"
>you lazy, stupid, dumb bitch
>>
>>35183679
Glock 19
length 7.36
height 4.99
width 1.18

P99
length 7.1
height 5.3
width 1.3

M&P9
length 7.25
height 5.0 ( actually same as glock, both are 127mm)
width 1.3

SR9C standard is 10 rounds, should be compared to Glock 26 instead.

Glock 26
length 6.49
height 4.17
width 1.18

SR9C
length 6.9
height 4.6
width 1.26

So yeah, P99 is shorter, M&P is shorter and at the same height, but G19 is the thinnest of them all which is arguably the most important dimension for a cary gun.

G26 beats SR9C on every front.

sources:

https://us.glock.com/products/model/g19

http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/p99/

https://snwcdnprod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/spec-sheets/11683.pdf

https://us.glock.com/products/model/g26

http://whichgun.com/pistols/view/ruger-sr9c
>>
>>35181875
>P10c
Had a chance to shoot it last week.

I liked it, great trigger, fully ambi without the need to swap anything, but it's still a bit rough around the edges. Both mag and slides releases are really stiff. Not impossible to use, but harder than they should be. Hope they will address that in the future.

You also need to keep in mind that it's relatively new so there is a chance it might have issues that are yet to be discovered. Glock on the other hand has been around for ages now. Also glock has so much more aftermarket options.
>>
>>35183877
I would say the distance the grip sticks out past the trigger guard matters more, if you assume everyone carrys in a fitted holster. That's the part that'll print and look like a horn coming off your pelvis.
>>
>>35181184
>gen 1, the Glocks where the explosion meme is actually appropriate

They wanted to set the standard but achieved it by lowering the bar.
>>
>>35182375
>M&P hitting that size bracket
Nope, new compact is still a smidge taller and noticeable fatter than G19
>>
>>35181163
It makes sense. Look at all the polymer framed striker fired pistols on the market right now.
>>
>>35184268
More like Gen2 when the .40s came out.

I'm breddy sure Gen 1 Glocks were only made in 9mm
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.