[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to FPS Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fps-russia.png (2MB, 1159x897px) Image search: [Google]
fps-russia.png
2MB, 1159x897px
>>
Raided by the ATF.
>>
>>35180623
he murdered someone and now the law is all up in his shit
>>
FPBP, An DEA.
WingsofRedemption sent him weed then called they DEA/ATF on him.
>>
I talked to him a few.months ago about this. He said it wasn't a big deal
>>
>>35180645
>>
Busted with an ounce of hash oil in the mail.
Johnny Law seized like 50 firearms
>>
File: Lizzie Juggalo.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lizzie Juggalo.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>35180623

Apparently he had weed shipped to him through the mail, as one is wont to do. No chance it was a setup or anything.
>>
>>35180682
>a huge firearm enthusiast that everyone knows
>will never own a firearm again
>Not a big deal
I mean, the ATF or someone mailed in THC oil or someshit, he just got the shit end of th deal, he makes millions I don't think he is dumb enough to risk throwing it all away for some meme high
>>
>>35180715
He said no big deal. He's pretty cool. He got out of it real smooth like. He can still own guns just needs to treat the new red lines like baby butt.
>>
>>35180795
You don't know him you faggot fuck. Paul harrel is the new fps russia. Now that your home got fagged up the atf
>>
>>35180815
You be the judge
>>
Yeah, I am curious to know the details of what happened. He seems like a pretty cool, down to earth dude in his q&a's. Does some pretty funny shit on his channel. It's entertaining if nothing else.
>>
>>35180815
That guy is right if this is his first felonious offense, non-violent at that, chances are it won't stick as is, and he'll be back to guns in no time.
>>
>>35181742
Most people get a plea bargain and serve probation for their first offense (often for their 2nd offense too).
>>
>>35181794
That's right and they'll bust it down to a misdemeanor more than likely
>>
>>35180815
Paul Harrell is breddy gud. His theme songs make me kek. I wish he'd do a bunch of exhaustive ammo testing on the meat target. I think it's a more realistic human analog than ballistics gel.

Then there's Chris Bartocci, who's /k/ as all fuck.

He's encyclopedic /k/ autism incarnate. His channel is like if Ian were into modern guns instead of forgotten ones: Chris has 40 minute presentations on the history and development of GI magazines and stuff. He knows his shit like nobody else I've ever seen.

Chris is criminally underrated.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.