[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /k/. I had an idea. What if we had a platoon or some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: d11.jpg (101KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
d11.jpg
101KB, 600x899px
So, /k/. I had an idea.

What if we had a platoon or some kind of group, fighting with the Peshmerga? If this has already been stated, sorry. But wouldn't that be neat? Fighting ISIS, possible loot, making sandpeople friends that are actually kind of nice. Sounds like a fun plan, although they are underequipped. What think /k/?
>>
File: DEsBFv9UwAAgBGR.jpg (121KB, 903x678px) Image search: [Google]
DEsBFv9UwAAgBGR.jpg
121KB, 903x678px
>>35178664
Can we play the Pacifist route?
>>
>Fighting ISIS
ISIS is already essentially finished. If you wanted to do actual fighting, you missed the boat by several years.
>possible loot
Not much good if you cant bring it back.
>making sandpeople friends that are actually kind of nice.
Propaganda and /pol/ memes. They're commies and you know what commies do to their muscle once they gain power.
>>
>>35178696
Why not? You could help Civvies too.
>>
I hope your down w/fighting Antifa because their there with the Commie Peshmerga
>>
The Peshmerga already takes western volunteers.

I don't think they put them into all western platoons, but yeah, fighting IS with them is totally possible.
>>
>>35178664
>le Peshmerga are good guys meme
You guys must be young to be falling for this because we've already seen this narrative play out over the decades. Get rid of ISIS and watch them flip like the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.
>>
>>35178867
I think there are other groups that are more likley to take up the next bad guy position before the Peshmerga do. They have historically been pretty alright guys and gals. Not always, but it seems like most the time.
>>
>>35178818
the peshmerga arent all commies. Theres tons of diffrent groups among them. Some commie some not. Recently a volunteer group was just removed from their latest offensive for basically saying Islam was LGBT friendly by some higher ups. Almost all middle easter countries militaries are built like that. Just groups and battalions all with diffrent ideas.
>>
>>35178867
It's not like they started existing just to fight ISIS like he Taliban did for the Soviets.
>>
>>35178664
Kurds are fucking commies and deserve the rope just as much as ISIS
>>
Why Syria? Ukraine, Africa, and Latin America is full of conflict.

I think the only way you could have a legal and non suspicious /k/ militia would be if it was a private security group contracted out by corporations.
>>
>>35178664
>Peshmerga

communists tho'.
>>
File: angry_ian2.png (130KB, 432x292px) Image search: [Google]
angry_ian2.png
130KB, 432x292px
>risking your life for commmie dune coons
>>
>Peshmerga are communists
What the fuck, are you all retarded? That's the YPG. The KRG government in Iraq is rather conservative and often at loggerheads with the PKK. Never seen so much misinfo in a thread, what the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>35178818
Ironically the armed antifa groups and redneck revolt and the various 3 percenters and other right wing militias generally don't hate each other as much as the unarmed ones do.

And the various centrist progun entities and specific minority or progay gun groups actually have collaborated with both.

Its all the guys with sticks and commie/nazi cosplay fucking each other up.

Hell those dallas and baton rogue shooters were mentioned as also having soverign citizen and progun idealogies along with black separatist beliefs, and the dallas guy did shoot at black police officers and black panther civilian protestors.

>tl;dr people are a lot more flexible with ideology once the stakes are high and lethal weapons are around.
>>
>>35178664
I actually tried to join Peshmerga or YPG trying to be politically independent during the rise of the Islamic State. Didn't work. Basically I needed to have the "certain ideology" to join. Maybe I should be happy I'm not about to partake into the shitfest that is about to happen later this month.
>>
>>35185308
I could understand for the YPG, but what "certain ideology" do you need for the Peshmerga
>inb4 commie
The ruling party of the KRG is right-wing as fuck, it makes zero sense for them to import commies.
>>
>>35185358
Sorry, for the Peshmerga you basically need a few years of military experience + tour of duty in Iraq at least once, before you can join.
>>
>>35178721
>/pol/ memes.

don't tell that to /sg/ they hate kurds as much as they hate ISIS
>>
>>35183420
>commies
You're thinking of a different group. Which is an easy mistake to make when there are like 20 different groups fighting in Syria.
>>
>>35185235
That just proves guns are an obstacle to social progress
It's really hard to promote actual change and cooperation when the various sides are threatening to kill each other.

The worst the baseball antifa are threatening is hospitalization, and even that threat is empty

Whereas right wing militias are idealizing traitors who waged war against the republic and killed 600 000 American soldiers.
>>
>>35178664
considering KRG and Iraqi central gov might go to war over this referendum, you might have a chance at getting in some fighting. However, otherwise that other guy was right, Iraqi Peshmerga are pretty much done doing major combat ops for now
>>
>>35185995
>The worst the baseball antifa are threatening is hospitalization, and even that threat is empty
Except shooting a republican senator

Which you seem to have forgotten.
>>
>>35186262
this
>>35185995
>social progress meme
>>
>>35178664
This was tried a couple of years ago. There was a crowd funding campaign and a private forum. In the end some people actually went overseas.
>>
>>35178664
I dont wanna use a ak though.But their will be another type of conflict in the middle east in the next coming years, you could join then
>>
>>35186262
So what's the score?

liberals: 1 congressman
conservatives: 2 presidents and a congresswoman

Don't throw stones if you live in wheeled houses.
>>
>>35188204
Oswald was a communist tho
>>
>>35188255
Oswald was a faggot from Lousiana that hates America
That makes him conservative in the American sense of the word
>>
>>35178664
you shit stains couldn't handle fighting with brown females so kill yourselves
>>
>>35190326
>brown females

A-are they cute?
>>
>>35179827

t. Turk
>>
>>35178664
We'd be dead within a week
Not because we can't fight or survive. But because there is no possible way /k/ would simply "create" a safe, functiona fighting unit without shooting their own. Glockfags would get shot by Fudds, /akg/ would of course shoot /arg/. Anime gun owners shot on sight, expected sporatic fighting. Basically civil war 2.0 in Syria and Iraq but instead of Muslim Extremists, ya got 4chan's Weapon Experts.
>>
File: ase peli nintendo.gif (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ase peli nintendo.gif
4MB, 400x300px
>>35193648
>/k/ needs more ammunition
>there is literally over 30 different types of ammunition they us
>some /k/ unit members use ultra rare munition that haven't been in production for 30 years
>retard comes back with only .22, 9mm, 45, 7,62x39 and 41 and 5,56
>gets gunned down by whole team
>need for ammunition increases
>someone rapes the corpse
>>
>>35188284
Wrong faggot.

Hes a dumb fucking commie loving lib (if you believe the cover story).

So in reality its like 2 to 2. Except you also forgot that hybrid communist cult that also shot to death that visiting senator before mass suiciding themselves. And said cult was from Berkeley. And said killed senator was a democrat from California.

Looks like the left is still ahead in both attacks on government officials and also in mass suicides (and ironically no waco still isn't enough people to beat that figure).
>>
>>35188284
>soviet defector
wow what a conservative he must have been.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.