[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ /fit/ hybrid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3502.jpg (70KB, 887x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.jpg
70KB, 887x1024px
Aright /k/, I've come to the realization that I focus too much on guns and not enough on the one weapon you always need to count on always, yourself.
Been trying to become stronger and improve my endurance. What exercises do you do to maintain your physical strength?
I'd say my body type is average to stocky. I'm not a tank but I'm definitely far from skeletons and manlets.
>>
>>35178091
whats your max dl, faggot
>>
>>35178109
I dunno. I'm too poor for the gym. I have some weights though. And I ride my bike a lot
>>
>>35178109
I'm going for 295 on bench on Sunday, pretty excited
>>
>>35178149
>too poor for gym
unless you're literally eating out of the trash can, you can afford $10-20 a month on a gym membership
>>
>>35178231
I'm basically close to trash eating. My diet consists of most high protein things I can cook in bulk.
>$10-$20 gym membership
Not where I live. Here in beautiful California everything has to be 3x the price than other states.
Planet fitness is that cheap, but the one near me is literally 300 treadmills, some barbells and donuts. No thank you
>>
File: ClsELxRVAAAI1_-.jpg (18KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
ClsELxRVAAAI1_-.jpg
18KB, 607x342px
>>35178266
>unironically living in California
>>
i used to bench 225 PR. But ever since i started kito diet, i can't only gets to 205 now
>>
>>35178091
There's an entire board for this, go there you dumb phoneposter.
>>
File: 1503867342096.jpg (807KB, 944x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1503867342096.jpg
807KB, 944x1058px
>>35178266
>live in California
>paying $20 a month for Gold's Gym
Life is good
>>
>>35178266
>people unironically drive to the gym and pay a membership so they can run on a treadmill for a hour and stare at the wall or a shitty tv
>>
>>35178231
>in your city

Shut the fuck up and go drink some chocolate mil- i mean a "protein shake"
>>
File: CO.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
CO.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>35178091
>not getting a holster embedded in your skin.

Fucking plebs, I had a section of my stomach removed to allow for a retractable holster to fit inside of me.

They rearranged my molecules and now I can move it in and out like any other muscle.

>inb4 metal detectors

>not 3d printing your own plastic high capacity assault ghost guns
>>
>>35178266
>California
>not training at muscle beach with your bros
anon wtf
>>
>>35179983
Fuck man. There aren't even any Golds where I live. The three biggest are Genesis, Blue Moon, and Anytime Fiteness
>>
>>35178091
Bodyweights, running/hiking, kettle bells, and clubs for the shoulders.
>>
>>35180316
what are you trying to say? you don't think supplements are effective?
>>
>>35180829
Joe rogan pls go
>>
>>35180464
>spot the only guy not taking steroids.
>>
>>35178091
Did someone call me?
>>
Convict Conditioning
>>
>>35178266
>California
>/k/

Jesus fuck just load up a barbell and drop it on your neck
>>
>>35181051
Oh eat me faggot. Doesn't change the fact that I own guns and shit post here daily
>>
>>35178091
I used to be fat.
Not I'm a weird combo of skinnyfat for my arms and chest and I have legs like a fucking Greek god (a hairy one though)

I Walk for my job and too it off with 3 dogs I Walk most nights.
I carry shit and walk around for my job (I work at a restaurant).
I mostly just eat shit like hamburgers and chili.
I know the burgers aren't necessarily healthy because of all the sauces and shit, but I've made a load of home brewed burgers and all I have at home is mustard, and I've finally cut back on caffeine.
The problem is I basically drink soda all day because that's the easiest way to stay awake for my shifts and coffee sucks.
Tl;dr, is there a sugar free drink that doesn't taste like shit and still has caffeine?
I'm about ready to work those requirements into my old lemonade recipe.

Any ideas on how to improve stuff?
>>
>>35180878
No but I have since the first damn episode. Come be my fruity Rudy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.