[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the SKS was the meme gun of 2015 or 14 but I never really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sks.jpg (241KB, 626x636px) Image search: [Google]
sks.jpg
241KB, 626x636px
I know the SKS was the meme gun of 2015 or 14 but I never really payed attention to those threads.
Anyways I got into russian guns via a shop I usually buy surplus ammunition and so my next purchase will be an AK clone or an SKS.

A wooden Tula SKS costs almost 500€, the one shown in the picture is about 580€ or so. That's about the price you have to pay for a "new" SKS here in Germany these days.

Is it worth it?
>>
do not buy that gun.
>>
>>31374630

Why?
>>
>>31374643
he's idiot.
>>
>>31374643
1. Overpaying
2. muh purism

how much does 7.62x39 cost in Germany?
>>
>>31374652

Would be nice if you could explain your opinions.
>>
>>31374668

They were way cheaper years ago.

20-25 cent per round.
>>
>>31374681
OK so how much does it cost now you fucking faggot?
>>
>>31374669
>>31374584
Most people don't like when "modern" polymer furniture is put on an older, almost antiquated gun. They see it as silly and unnecessary, and that it ruins an authentic piece of military surplus. I don't care either way what someone else owns, but that's why.
>>
>>31374691

Pretty hard for a retard like you to read my first post, isn't it?
>>
>>31374704
Not even that guys but you say surplus but not the price of it.
>>
>>31374704
You seriously made it seem like you were describing the prices from "years ago" honestly if you want to pay that much for a surplus rifle then go ahead, no one is stopping you from making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>31374716

The SKS were cheaper.

Ammunition is about 20-25 cent per round.
>>
>>31374584
How much do AKs cost op?
The way I look at it is if you want an SKS that thinks it is an AK why not just get an AK?
Or if you like stripper clips and detachable magazines and striker fired guns why not a vz 58?
>>
>>31374718

That's the point of my thread. I know that they're basically too expensive right now but the prices will rise even more in the future so I want to know if the gun is worth the money it costs right now.
AK clones start at 800€.
>>
>>31374784
who makes the ak clones?
>>
>>31374752

800-1500€.

I like the wooden shaft too. Don't know which I would take right know.

An original VZ 58 converted to single fire is banned here and clones cost way more than 1000€.
>>
>>31374794

The one for 800€ is a Cugir WS 64
>>
Personally, I like sks better than the AK. I prefer integral mags though.

I 2nd the vz58 if you can get them where you're at.
>>
>meme gun of 2014-5
And newfags are the memes of forever.

The SKS has been a meme since they were 200 bucks a crate back in the 90s
>>
>>31374584
haha long boy
>>
>>31374584
SKS is a vietnamese meme gun. I don't know why you'd even bother with looking for one. Just from looking at Schuhemacher I can already see Mosin Nagants for under 200€. They have a few saigas for around 750€ which you could just swap for wooden or bakelite furniture if you were so inclined.

http://www.waffenschumacher.com/article_213_62_Saiga223Kunstoffschaft.htm
>>
>>31375196

I mentioned that in my first post. The shop I buy .308 surplus for my Oberland Arms OA-10 at has some russian rifles and after two years he talked me into trying them.
I shot the Cugir and the SKS and liked both. The SKS was pretty accurate and very good to shoot though I liked the Cugir aswell, especially the look. So he offered me that plastic SKS. Compared to the OA they're a bit rough and rattling but I have no other use for it than fun at the range.

I have no idea about russian and especially AK-like rifles so I'm glad about every advice.
The Nagant is nice but I've got a K98 already and no real use for it.
>>
>>31374833
I'd grab it my WASR 10 which is made in the same factory mostly is pretty neto
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.