[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this autism? As a gun enthusiast myself, I use to cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: target-3-630-1.jpg (86KB, 551x493px) Image search: [Google]
target-3-630-1.jpg
86KB, 551x493px
Is this autism?

As a gun enthusiast myself, I use to cringe whenever I saw this.
>>
It's attention whoring at best
>>
>>28884720
>railed gas block
yup, should be shot
>>
I think having guns in public without cases should be forbidden.
>>
>>28884720
he is exercising his civil rights. chill the fuck out. triggering you isnt a reason for someone to stop practing their freedoms.
>>
>>28884720
I dunno if it's autism but it's terrible weapon handling.
>>
>>28884720
It's just Oreos.
Relax
>>
>>28884720
What's that red tab sticking out near the bolt, is that a fucking barrel plug? like the shit that's in them when they're brand new you have to take out? The fuck is the point of that, now he has to clear that out if he wants to use it.
>>
>>28884776
Dude Im italian. My dad use to carry a snubby back in the 70s as a soldier for the genevese and then in chicago. He got in two gun fights in all his life. Always being surounded by gangsters, negro pushers etc. Pic related and the like is autismo bro.
>>
I don't care if people want to open carry. I wouldn't do it myself though
>>
Depends. Out in bumfuck nowhere I don't think it would be that unusual to see a guy carrying a rifle at wal mart. Mabye dude is just getting some ammo before going hunting.

Here in the city, though, it would be like seeing a guy shopping dressed up in full scuba gear. Like nigga I know you're allowed to, but for what purpose have you chosen to do so?
>>
>>28884720
Everyone looks happy and safe. Want the fuck you on about?
>>
>>28884799
>Nabisco is moving their Oreo plant to Mexico
Fuck this guy for even picking up a package of that shit
>>
>>28884860
All these anons are jelly of a happy functional freedom-loving american
>>
>>28884776
He doesn't NEED to
>>
>>28884720
I don't like the idea of them having guns out and about.
But it's not because I don't feel safe having them out, rather I'm worried someone will get the idea of trying to steal those guns or shoot them for those guns.
>>
>>28884720
Everyone that goes about doing this is crying for attention. Despite how legal it is your still causing problems by scaring soccer moms and you'll have to deal with cops who don't understand their own laws.
Your CCW is good enough for any situation as a civilian to defend yourself
>>
>>28884882
He looks mexican.
>>
>>28884916
No. If I am anywhere near my long gun (truck), my CCW Is merely a stopgap until I can deploy my AR.
>>
Depends on why they're doing it again. Is it for shiggles just cause they can? Yea it's a bit autismo. If it's legal, it's legal, but still kind of autismo.

If they're doing it to make a point, it's different. it's protesting, and also part of their rights. Does it make people uncomfortable? yea, but maybe then they'll be more aware of shit that's going on
>>
>>28884720

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If these people are intent on open carrying, then why not a pistol? Divs like him in the OP are just trying to seek attention, and in doing so they muddy the waters and turn public attention against the more sensibly minded OC'er.
>>
>>28884978
>mexicans aren't americans
>>
More attention whorish than being a trip
>>
File: 1436399677253.jpg (72KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1436399677253.jpg
72KB, 618x564px
>>28884776
>>
>>28884720
You can't wrap you head around the anti-gun mentality. Many antifuns attribute literally mystical properties to guns, like they're manifestations of pure evil. Carrying openly in public gets people over this taboo fear threshold. Like the CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM faggot, most of these people have zero exposure to guns and so can't even privately, internally consider guns in any rational sense. Open carry destroys this irrationality -- there's only so many times where you can panic, call the cops, and run and hide when others are open carrying before your friends and the authorities start to think you're the dangerous one.
>>
>>28884751
>he fell for the A1 sight post meme
>>
>>28884807
Well it does indicate that the chamber is clear.
>>
>>28884878
>tfw I work two doors down from the Chicago plant

I'm a lot angrier then I should be over them moving Oreos to Mexico.
>>
>gun slung over shoulder and not in low ready
>pointed in safe direction
Either on his way to/from the range or just attention whoring
>>
I personally see nothing wrong with this. As long as they are carrying their firearm responsibly I think it's all good in my eye. What's unfortunate is the fact that their is a stigma with guns and mass shootings so anyone that is seen doing this is going to be labeled as "autistic" or an ass hole at the very least.
>>
>>28884720
Yes it's autism. The guy on the left has a flat bill cap and left the sticker on, the guy on the right is wearing cargo shorts, and the woman in the center/back is actually ok, unless she has a railed gas block like the guy on the right.
>>
>>28884807
It's a chamber flag to show the chamber is clear and the rifle is safe. They are widely used in competitive shooting to give a quick visual conformation that a rifle has been made safe. It can be removed in The second it takes to rack the bolt to chamber a round.
>>
>>28884776
>he is exercising his civil rights
Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's not autistic or cringy.

Go ahead, I also have every right to call you a cringy autist. Just exercising my civil rights to free speech you know, chill the fuck out.
>>
Im all for open carry, but why do you have to do your shopping with an AR?
>>
>>28884720
it makes you the first target in an actual shooter situation

concealed carry
>>
>>28884720

I dislike that shit but I respect their right to do so.
>>
>>28885477
Is there any truth to that, or is just one of those recycled lines? Are there examples of open carry people being gunned down?
>>
Thoughts on an off duty police officer carrying their handgun with a badge visible?
>>
They are allowed to do so, but walking around displaying a weapon in general in a public area is dickish, "look at me and my big fat toys and rights" kind of dickish.
>>
>>28885936

no, its just empty propaganda spread by the anti guns.

Its great propaganda cause it sounds logical but in fact all evidence shows the opposite. Anyone looking to rob / kill people goes to no gun zones and / or target people who appear to be helpless.
>>
>>28885936
Its logical. Take out the known threat first, but then again most mass shooters arent logical
>>
>>28886041
The same argument could be made that it is a deterrent.
>>
>>28886081
I agree. Pretty much all mass shootings are stopped when someone with a gun shows up, be it police or armed citizens
>>
>>28885936
I feel like there hasn't been a shooting in the presence of an open carrier so no one knows I guess. You can say there wasn't a shooting because of open carriers or there simply just hasn't been one cause random shootings aren't as common as the news likes to say. I feel like depending on the shooters motives, they either won't do anything at all seeing armed people or will target them first so they can get more time to stack bodies. Who knows honestly. I only carry my rifles when camping, other than that I just keep a handgun cause I figure it's enough for self defense and doesn't bring me any unwanted attention.
>>
>>28885220
this
more attn whore than carry
>>
>>28884720
>as a gun euphoric
m'lady
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28884720

I think it's needlessly freaking the squares.

Soccer marms who gasp and swoon and scream when they see a gun.

Yeah, it might be Muh Right, but that isn't going to make getting detained by the cops any less a pain in the ass.

Conceal it and go about your business.
>>
>>28885477
actual shooter situations typically don't happen where people are armed. even in gang banger situations they do hit and runs they aren't looking for a gun fight. Not open carrying because you are worried about getting rambo'ed is totally illogical.
>>
>>28884720
I would definitely confront them. The fuck do they think they're doing wearing an Obama shirt in my neck of the woods.
>>
>>28884762
Fortunately, people like you are not making important decisions for the country.
>>
>>28885026
The idea that you can defend yourself from within a truck cabin is laughable. I've seen police videos where a trucker shoots from his cabin and gets perforated by cop bullets. The bullets go straight through the sides and rear of the cabin. It provides concealment, not cover.
>>
Open carrying a hunting rifle is super common in my rural area because fudds hunt 24/7 in the relevant season. You see dudes with Durr rifles all the time in stores, deli's, resturants, etc. Nobody cares. There is nothing wrong with this.

Someone carrying a pistol openly is doing so for self defense. He has chosen quick access over concealment and there's nothing wrong with that.

Someone carrying a scurry salt rifle is generally doing it to trigger liberals. It's inflammatory but not inherently wrong and you're completely in your rights to do so. There is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>28888117
>doesnt hunt
>Loves store bought meat because its PC
>>
>>28884762
you mean no guns then... How about holsters? I've seen guys walk into Dairy Queen with half a dozen guns because they did not want to leave them laying in their jeep as they drown out to their deer lease.
>>
>>28888222
>reaching this hard
>>
It's attention whoring at its finest.
>>
>>28884720
yeah the open carry crowd, while well intended, does far more harm than good.

it effectively pushes people on the fence firmly into the anti-gun camp. which is not a battle we can afford to lose
>>
File: 1454901853396.png (16KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1454901853396.png
16KB, 300x309px
>>28884776
Look at the way its slung look at the way its slung look at the way its slung look at the way its slung look at the way its slung look at the way its slung will it away its slung look at the way it's slung!
>>
>>28889812
I believe the logic behind it is that it is normalizing guns to those who would otherwise not have any experience being around them. It's the same tactic gays and interracial couples used.
>>
>>28884720
>flat bill cap
>shitty sneakers
>bracelet
>neckbeard
>disgusting oreos

Yup pretty autismo
>>
File: bpopencarry.jpg (9KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
bpopencarry.jpg
9KB, 311x162px
Open Carry is critical part of our 2nd Amendment right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6RGBBFf870
>>
File: 1451809195665.jpg (710KB, 2273x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1451809195665.jpg
710KB, 2273x1625px
>>28890661
High res image:
>>
>>28890670
Noice

The people making a big deal about the black panther outfits from the super bowl are the biggest cunts. Just after everyone got butthurt over the CSA Battle Flag, now they start the same exact shit and it matters just as little.
How the fuck does this even happen?
Who falls for these meme social issues?
I can't believe people actually get so impassioned over fucking nothing.
>>
>>28884885
ITS CALLED THE BILL OF RIGHTS NOT BILL OF NEEDS REEEEEEE
>>
>>28885333
>not having low profile gas block under your handguard

What purpose is having a super fucking hot railed gas block for? So can be limited to only metal sights that cost a ton of money instead of some nice cheapo rights from MagPul or Fab Defense?
>>
>>28884720
No, just goofy.
Autism would be tarding out over seeing something like that because you don't agree with it.
>>
>>28884720
Yes. Some stupid fuck decided that he absolutely has to exercise his right, which in itself isn't a bad thing, but the fact that he's literally why people are scared of guns and voting for stricter gun laws is what makes him, and this image, autistic.
>>
>>28884720
Confirmed for autism
They aren't doing it to express their rights, they are doing it to say "look at me" they aren't doing it for self defense either. They carry it like a purse like its a fuckin assecory, not a deadly weapon that was designed for lethal purposes. I'm all for open carry but tastefully, not like these walking dead watching pansies
>>
>NO GUN REGISTRATION YOU JACKBOOT CONFISCATINGS
>[open carrying intensifies]
Great, so now instead of the government knowing what you've got, the government, and every chain large enough to warrant sharing information knows what you've got.
>>
>>28887281
Yeah, fortunately, people who are making important decisions want to forbid guns completely.
>>
No.

Reposting shill.
>>
>>28885185
That is quite literally the stupidest fucking post.

>Mexican
>American
>what is nationality.

So no, Mexicans are not Americans.
>>
>>28884720
>As a gun enthusiast myself
lying cunt
>>
>>28884720

Open Carry practically.

Leave the long rifle at home and use your pistol.
>>
>>28884776
open carrying a handgun or something makes perfect sense. but when autists open carry ARs it's just for attention and to be as edgy as possible.
>>
>>28884720
>one point sling
YOU'RE NOT IN IRAQ, DICKWAD! If they're going to fucking do this at least do it right so some fuckhead kid can't grab their rifle. You wouldn't OC a pistol without a secondary retention holster, you shouldn't OC a rifle on a single point sling.
>>
>>28884857
I've dome that. Women were admiring my neoprene clad junk
>>
>>28884720
Not something I would do, but st least he isn't low and ready like a true fucking sperg
>>
>>28885333
>A1 sight post meme
>every gun is meme gun
>everything is meme

Fuck I hate this place sometimes.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.