[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't using this break your wrist? I'm not a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Mad_maxs_sawnoff_shotgun.jpg (16KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_maxs_sawnoff_shotgun.jpg
16KB, 620x465px
Wouldn't using this break your wrist? I'm not a gun enthusiast so I don't actually know.
>>
>>27803120
Mop. It rocks your socks but its not a wrist breaker.
>>
>>27803120
>Implying you have to know about guns, to also know about physics

If it would break your wrists why would people use it in the first place? I bit the bait...
>>
File: 1443217093330.gif (2MB, 286x224px) Image search: [Google]
1443217093330.gif
2MB, 286x224px
Christ
>>
>>27803120

No.......

>LE EPIC SHOTGUN RECOIL MEME
>>
>>27803120
Fuck no. Cut down shotguns like that are actually very manageable with anything short of 3" magnum rounds, and if you aren't a pussy you can shoot those, too. Anybody who tells you otherwise is

>weak
>hasn't actually shot one
>shot one improperly and wants to blame the gun rather than themselves

To be honest, it's all about how you use it. Hold on to it like it's your pecker on a Saturday afternoon and keep it at least 5 inches from your face. Push on the pistol grip and pull with the fore-end, that causes all the recoil to go directly up for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHAEvbf_I4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgcv0kTinwQ
>>
>>27803242
Well, whenever I see sawn off shotguns IRL they always have the stock still attached. It's only in movies and vidya that I see it all cut off.
>>
File: 1433520258006.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1433520258006.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
>3" slugs in both chambers
>pull both triggers at the same time
Only then will there be any chance of something breaking, and it'll probably be the gun.
>>
>>27803294
Because it's 2015 and the only people that cut down shotguns are people who need a concealed weapon but can't get a handgun where they live, niggers who wan 2 ride wit da pistil grip, and recreational shooters. You are going to be better served with a Glock 19 and a 33 round mag than a sawed off 12 gauge.
>>
File: recoil vs grip.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
recoil vs grip.webm
2MB, 854x480px
Recoil itself is mostly just a matter of bruises, and that's only with a bad grip on a mean gun with mean ammo.

But if you've got another round ready with the next trigger pull, you lose your grip, it points in a dangerous direction, and you instinctively try to grab hold of the falling gun and accidentally pull the trigger again, that's obviously very dangerous.
>>
>>27803312
That is a very spooky skeleton.
>>
>>27803312
Done it from the hip shotgun did not break. Would not one hand that tho not stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.