[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4X WtZHXeb8 What type of s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1446728891875.jpg (116KB, 409x679px) Image search: [Google]
1446728891875.jpg
116KB, 409x679px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4XWtZHXeb8

What type of self defense weapon would have been useful here?

Hard mode: no guns
>>
>>27800794
A Claymore
>>
>>27800794
A ball peen hammer. One solid whack to the skull is all it takes to cause brain damage or death.
>>
>>27800816
Wouldn't you get charged if you killed someone who assaulted you anyway?
>>
>>27800794
>What type of self defense weapon

A better brain.

Those who grow in ghettos know that in this situation, when that group of people notices you, you really need to leave before they start talking to you.
>>
>>27800794
blacks

Only ever fight if they have:
>surprise
or
>numbers
>>
>>27800839
This, you can't argue with any group of minorities ever, especially when there's more than one. Move on and forget them.
>>
>>27800794
NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>>
>>27800835
Nope. Not in GA. As long as I didn't have it out before the attack began I would be in the clear legally (unless relatives somehow have the money to hire one hell of a lawyer)
>>
>>27800794
Yeah, the best self defense is to avoid nigger contact.

White should know better than to fight these cockroaches.
>>
>>27800839
This times a thousand

Being a racist asshole has allowed me to escape numerous bad cultural enrichment scenarios.

>see pack of redguards outside of 711
>go to different gas station

>negro begins to approach me with a mix tape in his hands
>walk away faster

>small black child tries to sell you chocolate outside of the grocery store
>maintain a base of suppressive fire while Fireteam wife flanks the enemy
>call in CAS if needed
>>
>>27800794
Thanks for the afternoon chuckle. That was a great sucker punch, you can tell by the contact noise it was a clean hit. Poor kid.

Also that white guy chirping the other white kids, learn your race.
>>
>>27800794
A wood baseball bat and a baseball.
>>
>>27800794
>What type of self defense weapon would have been useful here?

Move the fuck out of the ghetto and into a nice white neighborhood.

Blammo: No more niggers.
>>
>>27800794
In a brawl like this, I prefer a double bladed kerambit and a training in filipino or bruneian martial arts.
The blade should be black, because your opponent doesnt see the blade in the dark.
>>
>>27801553
>nice white neighborhood.
You mean a soon-to-be diverse neighborhood.
>>
>>27800794
A full confederate uniform and a cavalry sabre.

Or a halberd.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1000x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1000x433px
>>27800794
>>27801541
>>27801570
>Why not both.jpg
>>
>>27800794
At what point, if any, would drawing your cwp be justified?
>>
>>27801614
The second they come up to you acting hostile.
>>
>>27800794

Situational awareness and an understanding that the threat of physical violence is real.
>>
>>27801597
too far range.
>>
>>27800794
his truck
seriously he was pretty much already in it and he could have just drove over them
>>
>>27801597
>bardiche baseball bat
I needed to see this
>>
>>27800794
Self control and knowing you're out matched and leaving the situation with minimal confrontation.

Maybe a "The flag isnt there for racism, the flag is there to symbolize resisting the opression of the government and standing for what you believe in, including the freedom of everyone."

Then again, niggers are just gonna nig, shout the same repetitive shit over and over at the top of their lungs then fully chimp and wind up in jail.

As is the nignog way.
>>
>>27800794
Pride and lack of awareness got his ass beat. Pride, because he didn't want to be seen as whatever those urban americans. Lack of awareness, because he was outnumber and had an exit. The threats even told him he could leave.
>>
Fucking niggers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.