[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he carry's a gun >IT'S HAPPENING >too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mbi626oRSU1r24qnpo1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbi626oRSU1r24qnpo1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x647px
>he carry's a gun
>IT'S HAPPENING
>too much of a bitch to lay a nigga on his back

why do people carry guns when theyre afraid to pull that shit out and kill someone if they have to?
>>
>>27785357
i thought snoop was anti gun?
>>
>>27785357
He got away with it last time, why not go for 2?
>>
>>27785373
Against legally owned guns, yes. But stolen and homemade gangbanger-their trash, not so much.
>>
>>27785357
>That Bryco

Kek'd.

>>27785373
He's very anti-gun. He's also not that smart.
>>
>>27785373
I could be wrong but I think thats part of his SnoOp Lion transormation. Like , "Real Rastamon fight with his hands I & I."
>>
>>27785658
He went back to snoop dogg (didn't like the hat?) and it's unclear if he is pro or anti
>>
>too much of a bitch to lay a nigga on his back

Where I'm from that's another way of saying shoot a nigga till he's on his back.
>>
>>27785357
People defending themselves with guns have a lot to lose, a nigger with nothing to lose gives no fucks about ending up in jail again.
>>
what does that guy have to do with anything? did he pull a gun on someone?
>>
>>27785906
he is whatever the smoke tells him to be
>>
>>27785906
Probably like every other celebrity. Pro when it suits them (selling the gangsta rapper thing), and anti when it suits them (established and rich, doesn't have to sell an image anymore).
>>
>>27785357
In all honesty, killing someone is serious business.

Your question is somewhat disingenuous and frankly immature.

Carrying is less about the will to shoot someone, rather than the judgement.

>inb4 nahnahnahnah
>>
>>27785357
its called "in the gravest extreme" for a reason. maybe you should try posting in MLP for a change OP.
>>
>>27785622
>niggers

>smart

What did you expect?
>>
>>27786696
>What did you expect?

Better. That's what I expected.

Also have I been gone that long?
>>
File: dontel.png (219KB, 585x336px) Image search: [Google]
dontel.png
219KB, 585x336px
>>27786585
>nahnahnahnah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.