[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Melee Guy still post here? Can he help an aspiring melee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: gunstock-war-club-large.jpg (22KB, 710x212px) Image search: [Google]
gunstock-war-club-large.jpg
22KB, 710x212px
Does Melee Guy still post here? Can he help an aspiring melee /out/ist?

>>>/out/623420
>>
>>27780405
Melee guy is the guy who uses a baseball bat covered in barbed wire and is legitimately insane but likable.
Then there is that one fat neckbeard who uses a CS club like that.

Which one do you mean?

Haven't seen either in months. We scared melee anon away and the fatty got bored, I suppose.
>>
I didn't know there was two of them.
>>
>>27780432
>Make le epic reference thread
>Can't even into le epic reference

Looks like OP's a fag once again.
>>
>>27780439
It's not a reference thread. A guy on /out/ is talking about bashing squirrels to death and I was hoping to see a conversation about the finer points of the art.
>>
>>27780432
The fat neckbeard is just a copycat.

The original melee anon was (is?) actually way off the reservation and it was pretty funny at times. He was a buddhist or something like that and gave lectures on inner peace while posting pics of animals that he clubbed to death. Shit was hilarious.

There is an actual story behind melee anon but I can't remember it all too well. He was a math or physics teacher IIRC and deeply depressed and snapped after his wife had died or something.
>>
>>27780452
>It's not a reference thread.

Yes, it is. You know damn well that some fag on /out/ isn't going to carry a plastic war club into the woods. At that, this is as simple as stepping on the squirrel's head.
>>
>>27780475
i remember those threads. i was drunk but i remember parts of them that was some wild shit
>>
goddamnit I wish melee guy was back.

I don't like the new lunatic psychopath we have on /k/ now.

Fucking depresses me.
>>
>>27781704
Who?
>>
>>27781729
Antman?
>>
>>27781736
Oh it's antman is what he was referring to?

Didn't know but yeah fuck that guy.
>>
File: 1440540996064.jpg (3MB, 2012x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1440540996064.jpg
3MB, 2012x1836px
I really like Melee Guy. I hope he will post something, despite the fact that there's always some faggot insulting him.
>>
Don't use a stick, use your hand. I hunt squirrels , doves and rabbits a lot. Often they don't die immediately. Best way to dispatch them is to grip the shoulders with the right hand, grip the head with the left and turn quickly in opposite directions breaking their neck.

Sticks just make a mess
>>
File: guy fieri laugh.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
guy fieri laugh.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>27780508
>plastic
But that's not plastic, that's high impact polypropylene polymer!
>>
File: IMG_20150605_232212.jpg (726KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150605_232212.jpg
726KB, 2592x1944px
>>27780508
>not carrying a warclub with you innawoods
Its like you want to get robbed and raped to death by blackbears
>>
>>27781883
Is that... A hatchet crossbow?
>>
>>27781883
I am still here but I don't post much because people got angry and I don't want to cause a negative energy flow.

Also I have had some extra legal trouble lately because of my traps and other stuff.

I still hunt though but not as much as I used to.

I will maybe make a thread some day when I get my next prey or finish my newest trap.

But if you have a question I can answer here.

>>27780475
I ask you not to bring her into this or in k. She was taken from me but I have to live on and build myself to a better man. Still work to do.
>>
>>27782598
No it is a slingbow I built. The arrow is in the rabbit.
I use the ax to hunt animals that run away. If they die not from the arrow I track them and use the ax.

Usually I use a bat but with ax you can also do other things.
>>
>>27782600
If it really is you then why no trip?

Also there's another guy that's sorta just like you.

Ever heard of antman?
>>
>>27780405
Not this again
>>
>>27782673
I have never had a trip. I do not know about anyone else.
>>
>>27780475
>gave lectures on inner peace while posting pics of animals that he clubbed to death. Shit was hilarious.
Anon, you may have a problem
>>
>>27782600
>I am still here but I don't post much because people got angry and I don't want to cause a negative energy flow.

Come on, don't mind these faggots, you're the man /k/ needs. See this thread? It was made specially for you.

I look forward to see more of your work.

>>27782673
What does Antman have in common with him?
>>
>>27780475
Man, I feel bad for the guy but at the same time crazy fucks like him are what makes 4chan so great. I hope he's doing alright.
>>
>>27783574
Melee guy has nothing common with antman

Antman is a fucking lunatic that doesn't care if people notice him or not.

He posts away no matter what and a ban don't work oj him hell he was banned for several months and he still came back.

He has no moral and he lacks the common sense of human sympathy and as well completely takes no responsibility for his own actions despite the horrible things he has done.

Melee guy is actually normal compared to fucking antman.

And trust me don't bring up about the cats to him because he loses his shit whenever that is brought up and also he claims to be a Christian.

And he has german descent in him.

And he's crazy.
>>
>>27785035
What does him having german descent have to do with anything?
>>
File: Magwa.jpg (82KB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
Magwa.jpg
82KB, 1200x488px
>>27780405
Channel your inner Maag-wa
>>
>>27785149

https://desustorage.org/k/search/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/%21KpuDfj7%2F2s/

Just read his posts and you will know
>>
>>27780452
Hey /out/ guy from other thread here. Thus far I have bashed a squirrel with a branch, my shoe, and with a rifle stock. Would appreciate any bashing advice.
>>
>>27785256
This guy is fucking great, he seems to have gained both resolve and some degree of sanity since his first thread
>>
>>27785341
What do you mean?
>>
I use a thumper to dispatch stuff. Its a 1 inch oak stick with a hunk of gas pipe stock on the end that I attached with self threading screws. Maybe a foot long. Gas pipe part is like 3.5 inches long. I just wack them on the head.

If I am close to my car, I sometimes use a staple gun for dispatching too.
>>
>>27787024
Also, if you get two things you can hold in your hands, you can use them to dispatch each other. Just snap your wrist whilst holding one so that the heads collide with a whipping motion. I dont use the staplegun on squirrels because I dont want prions to enter the blood stream.
>>
>>27785224
Uncas fucked him up with a rifle club
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.