[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIA IZ BUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Syrians easily decoded Russian jets radio :

https://youtu.be/DRkSR5B9pTY

>Mother Russia tech at it finest
>>
>>27587027
Showing your (meagre) SIGINT capabilities on youtube seems like a nice way to get the russians to change tactics. If I had the capability to listen to what my enemy has to say, I wouldn't throw the opportunity through the window just so I can boast in the internet about it.
>>
>>27587027
Nice tech Ahmed.
>>
As if the Russians care. They'll just keepisode carpet bombing any city not in Assad's control.
>>
>>27587027
and the face is visible during the video nice job you faggot now they have your face and now you lisening them so just change tactic and blow your head off nice job
>>
>>27587027
>implying they did this themselves and didn't actually get the equipment/info and training from the US
>>
>>27587710
its a simple cv radio but yea the other ones might be true
>>
>>27587027
> CIA easily decodes russian radio

Ftfy
>>
>>27587725

Isn't that the job of the NSA?
>>
You should trust this kind of reports. There are so many propaganda and counter-propaganda in informational warfare that it is impossible to know the truth anymore.
>>
>>27587764
now i think about it i heard some russian speak and how the fuck would i know its from the russian planes or its even recent radio chat
>>
Its not like they decoded enigma
The mission objectives are likely not handed over the radio so what the ragheads hear is unimportant shit that does not anyhow jeopardize the russians
>>
>>27587027
intercepting basic comms is no biggie

For all we know its two bored grunts talking shit over their section net
>>
>>27588055
>>27587027
me again.

Using my fucking limited knowledge of comms... (i admit i know next to nothing)

Looks like he is just intercepting different units who are only using frequency hopping comms equipment.

So while it may look like he has "intercepted" their coms... in reality all he is doing is picking up random bursts of radio traffic from random units as they hop frequencies

But like I say, I know nothing and this is complete and utter guesswork

>constructive input would be appreciated
>>
>>27587754
The NSA and the CIA has a joint unit for SIGINT field work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.