[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question, I am applying for my firearm purchasers card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: spacjoe.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
spacjoe.png
262KB, 446x456px
I have a question, I am applying for my firearm purchasers card in NJ. The form asks if I was arrested as a juvenile. I was for weed, my question is should I lie and hope they don't notice or tell the truth and probably not get the permit?
>>
>>27573139
this happened to me in CA
bump
>>
Whether you are comfortable breaking the law and maybe not being able to get guns afterwords is something that only you can decide on.
>>
>>27573139
>Move out of NJ to a free state
>Get all the guns you want

vs

>Get caught up in some felonious NJ state mafia trap shit
>Never get guns legally ever again, anywhere

I know what choice I'd make
>>
>>27573246
what state do recommend?
>>
>>27573139
Move to a better state. And no, don't move to PA, we're full.
>>
>>27573257
Montana has room
>>
>>27573139

I live in NJ. It doesn't matter if it was juvenile or not, you won't ever be seeing a FID or Permit to Purchase a Pistol. Nor do you deserve one.
>>
>>27573139
If you lie on the fork you can be charged with our perjury. What most police departments are looking for is violent crime, just tell the truth that you got arrested for a joint as an edgy teen and hope the chief is in a good mood that day.
>>
>>27573528
That's not true you retard. Only felons are bared from purchasing arms. Any lower offenses are left to the discretion of the issuing PD.
>>
>>27573139
>applying for a right
>not moving to a better state, even if keeping the same job and commuting from better state
>>
>>27573655
*form
>>
perjury
>>
>>27573261
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.