[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofags, Where do you get your accessories from ? All the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ARP127-main.jpg (57KB, 515x569px) Image search: [Google]
ARP127-main.jpg
57KB, 515x569px
Eurofags,

Where do you get your accessories from ?

All the cool shit seems to be limited to Amerifags.

Any adresses?
>>
>>27567285
Accessories are pretty easy to buy in Europe except if they are magazines, suppressors or flash hiders/compensators.
>>
The euro market is very limited, I can't find much other than Magpul, CAA, ATI and UTG accessories. The best American accessories such as free floating rails for ARs and ACE stocks for AKs are unheard of around here, whenever I go into a gunshop the people there don't even know what I'm talking about. ITAR really is a bitch.
Only alternative : Israel. Fab defense makes decent accessories for several weapons, and websites such as zahal are more than willing to sell to Europe.
>>
>>27567285
A lot of firearms accessories are restricted by ITAR from being shipped outside of the U.S.

Wouldn't want you to buy something that Ahmed can get his hands on before the next batch of refugees land.
>>
>>27567310
I am trying to buy a decent AK mount. Nowhere to be found. Would you have some tips ?
>>
>>27567285
>he bought a gay-r in europe
Wow what an idiot.
>>
>>27567339
http://www.zahal.org/products/ak-auminum-rail-system
>>
>>27567342
OP Here, I never said AR ...
>>
>>27567385
>http://www.zahal.org/products/ak-auminum-rail-system
Yeah, my LGS has it (400 euromoneyz lol) but I can't use it because I shoot corrosive and apparently this has to be taken off to field strip...
>>
File: AkmountavailableinFrance.jpg (57KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
AkmountavailableinFrance.jpg
57KB, 730x600px
>>27567339
Look for Polish and Czech sellers, they might have something for you. I've found some AK compatible rail mounts just by looking for it in French, they have the tacticool ones with the additional rail on the side.
>>
>>27567398
Got it on sale for 100€. Sale is over though.
You do need to dissasemble the upper part to remove the gas tube, just like with any other aluminium AK handguard. That's why the AK sucks.

Look for a BP-02 mount on ebay.
>>
>>27567406
That's an UTG mount, it sucks balls, just like pretty much everything you'd find in France. That shit doesn't hold zero after removal, actually it doesn't even hold zero while you are shooting. Waste of money.
>>
>>27567427
I don't know shit about Aks, my point about Czech and Polish shops could still be valid though.
>>
>>27567406
Is that a UTG Mount ? Anon I must say I'd rather have no mount than a crappy one
>>
>>27567416
On zahal ?
>>
http://kalinkaoptics.com/

Kalink ships to europ
>>
>>27567387
Then you might not be an idiot.
>>
>>27567479
crazy sipping rates tough + customs but yeah
>>
what are those czech sites you speak of ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.