[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /k/, I'm an experienced gunman and I was wondering:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: my_cool_gun.jpg (121KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
my_cool_gun.jpg
121KB, 800x534px
Hello, /k/, I'm an experienced gunman and I was wondering: Do the muzzle stock rounds affect the flash on the clip? Pic related.
>>
En ingles por favor?
>>
>>23504174
>experienced gunman
>wondering if muzzle stock rounds affect the flash on the clip
Obviously you aren't experienced if you don't know this.
>>
File: 1402002060357.png (70KB, 326x209px) Image search: [Google]
1402002060357.png
70KB, 326x209px
>>23504174
Yes. Remember to get the clip flash as high as possible, that way you can blind your enemies. Although special muzzle stocks can change the 'pattern' of the flash allowing you to blind anyone from children to chinks. Be warned however, if you decided to go with a variable muzzle stock your flash rounds might chink and angle of minute arc. This will reduce your clip flash and ultimately cause a catastrophic success of the Brady campaign, and distribute freedom to all. As a fellow gunman I I would recommend against this as we want ot limit guns to at most 10 people, that way we can know who's responsible.

TL:DR

Clip flash is tricky to get the hang of, but keep at it!
>>
>>23504174
only but if when on a flat surface or not hot optic.
>>
File: 1412549094119.jpg (201KB, 1061x796px) Image search: [Google]
1412549094119.jpg
201KB, 1061x796px
>>23504460
This is good advice OP
>>
>>23504492
I'm not OP, I already have the perfect clip flash set up. I can blind the dental floss thin eyes of norks if I wanted too, I just wanted to help a fellow gunman pick out the perfect custom, paracord wrapped, pony painted, digital camoed, operator elite muzzle stock.

It's quite possibly the most important part of the gun right after the clip cup foregrip. I'm sure I don't have to go into his problem with non-canted sights, without those his angle minuter is going to be so off that his gun might fail to ND!
>>
>>23504174
I hate these thread because they intimidate people new to firearms. Clip flash isn't something you should even begin to consider with regular rounds. I promise. I've just plain never had any luck with muzzle stock rounds... so I can't even help with that.

Please, lets be mindful of inexperienced people here.
>>
>>23504174
Que?
>>
File: 1359574166183.jpg (65KB, 554x415px) Image search: [Google]
1359574166183.jpg
65KB, 554x415px
>>23504592
If you have any questions just feel free to ask. Any of the top tier operators here will be happy to take a pause from their firefights and answer your questions. It's in the Geneva convention that both sides have to stop to answer gun questions.

Now, you said you're having trouble with muzzle stock rounds? Have you tried hand loading the muzzle with duracoat? It's worked for me, many times. the problem with the muzzle stock rounds on most guns is that it isn't flashy or plastic enough, big problem with the older guns, what you should do if the duracoat doesn't work is cut the barrel longitudinally and patch any errant crowns with primers so that it doesn't let the recoil force stay on target, because if it does you might shoot the target when in fact you want to clip flash it. Most likely the muzzle stock rounds aren't the problem, but rather a distraction.

This gun got rid of a bunch of steel and now shoots much better with plastic components, I personally worked with this gun and replaced the the rifling with a plastic rail super stabilizer as seen in the Boer war, which is how the Vietcong managed to out gun Brazilian forces. I also removed the loading pusher spinner with a plastic inkjet laser color printer.
>>
Only if the rifling has gone in place.

Have good projectiles.
>>
>>23504174
really? an echo 1 airsoft gun was seized?
>>
>>23504174
This is why we can't have nice barrel shrouds
>>
>>23504174
who the fuck is seizing airsoft guns and why?
>>
File: 1398584073804.jpg (175KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1398584073804.jpg
175KB, 1024x698px
>>23504800
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.