[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many faggot gear queer theads on /k/ tonight. Can we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 31

File: STALKER_by_Caparzofpc.jpg (303KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
STALKER_by_Caparzofpc.jpg
303KB, 800x600px
So many faggot gear queer theads on /k/ tonight.

Can we have a Grey Man thread for the people who will actually survive a SHTF event?

Ways to carry weapons nonchalant, durable but normal looking clothing, general ideas, tricks and tips.

What tools do you have on you to survive in an area that is heavy populated, starving and on edge or war-torn?
>>
>people who will actually survive a SHTF event
>in an area that is heavy populated
General idea: be somewhere else.
>>
I always see people taking about hobo camo in these threads.

I think that it is a good idea to come extend but not actually full blown homeless. I see these white trash looking people in my area and I think they are as grey man as they get.

I plan on using my "work" clothes that are covered in paint, chalking, oil and other various stains for going out in a post SHTF situation. No large packs, just a light hydration pack and a russian surplus canvas messenger bag.

Full sized pistol either OC or CC depending on what im walking into. I figure that if you look like you dont have shit but you are armed people will leave you alone more than you looking like you dont have shit and are also not armed. No one will risk dying for nothing, but they might want to kill you "just in case" you have something and you are a easy target.
>>
>>21927762

Most of the population live in urban areas or near urban areas. Not everyone has the luxury to be in a cousin fucking innawoods location.

Traveling in the early stages of a SHTF event = fucked by Tyrones 13 inch black cock without stretching before hand.

Staying put and fortifying your house/making it look looted/worthless = slight chance of survival.

Assuming you didnt spend your expendable income on plate carriers and dragon dildos you should have food, water and ammo stocked up.

Ride it out as long as possible. Then barter for information and supplies. Recon and scavenging runs become next priority
>>
Since this is greyman specific and not general urban shtf I'll avoid my usual railing at the autists who say "just go innawoods" or think shtf means full road warrior instead of an earthquake or hurricane.

Hidden weaponry is as easy as having a pocket pistol or even normal CCW. Surely tucking a pistol into your waistband isn't beyond anyone's grasp. It's when you need something more that things become difficult (implying you'd ever need more than a pistol). One good trick is the Kyle Reese Special. He used a pump action shotgun with a pistol grip, which was still long enough that he needed a trench coat. Protip: trench coats aren't greyman. If you want a shotgun, use a double barrel so you can get it short enough to fit under whatever jacket you are wearing that makes sense for your area. The Lupara is a symbol of the sicilian mafia because it's concealable and brutally effective at close range; one of those things is greyman material. Again, a pistol is the real be all end all of greyman weaponry.

I hear a lot of people say the ideal outfit is something completely ridiculous, like a plain fitted cap, a plain brown jacket, plain blue trousers, plain brown boots. Presumably they think they're the star of some Tom Clancy movie. Greyman is supposed to fit in, not stand out. Where I'm from, dressing like that is going to get you strange looks at the best of times, let alone when people are on edge. Dress LIKE OTHER PEOPLE ARE DRESSED. Chances are, as autistic as most of you fuckers are, you still aren't wearing trench coats and fedoras around. What you wear to school or work is what you wear as greyman. If that's a fucking laker's jersey and flip flops, that's what the fuck you need to wear. If you live in some rich fucking neighborhood, wear a polo and boat shoes or whatever rich people wear. Nobody is as stupid as you seem to think they are. If you have some weird-ass outfit on, no matter how plain and forgettable it is, people are going to notice and remember you.
>>
File: 1404689352902.jpg (569KB, 1206x732px) Image search: [Google]
1404689352902.jpg
569KB, 1206x732px
>>21928003
Continuing from clothing, you need to act how other people are acting. If everyone's staying inside, you stay inside. If people are gathering together to clean up, help them. If people are standing on their porches watching the nasty girls roll by, do that. Do what everyone else is doing.

Of course, as a master operator you're going to need to go off the path everyone else is at some point. If that means staying inside, fine. That's a good idea anyway. But if you need to go out and act not-normal, you need to have an apparent reason that makes sense. This is the idea behind "hobo" camo. "Hobo" camo itself is retarded and probably won't fool anyone and will get you killed, but pic related accidentally hits on a good point. You need to look like what you are doing is normal. Maybe looking homeless (hobos are migrant workers who rode the rails in the early 20th century, not your average bum) will fit the bill. Maybe you need to have a hardhat and orange vest. Maybe you need a suit and clipboard. What you are doing determines how you do it, but the point remains. If you aren't acting like an average joe, you need to look like someone who shouldn't be acting like an average joe. Dress for your actions and act how you're dressed, and people won't question either one. That's how you are forgotten.
>>
I hear grey men like to get raped
>>
>>21927728

I had family and friends of family that was stuck in New Orleans during the brunt of the shit going on there.

This is basically what I learned from their experiences.

If you are thinking about being alone, you can't be "nonchalant" in a fucking urban enviroment. You have to be unseen as often as possible. People will form the equivalent of gangs or groups very quickly.

Friend of the family down there was a bit more upper class in income beforehand, had a few guns and the good sense to not have them registered. Solid two story house, luckily didn't completely break from the storm. Only house in the neighborhood that still had a roof. Most other neighbors squated in there with the homeowners permission, sharing resources an manpower for guarding the house. For four nights they needed a system of keeping guard to protect women and children against what could essentially be regarded as banditry going on at night. Aid was limited, alternate shelter was untrustworthy, and simply the act of travel was a risk.

One of the people held up in that house did manage to shoot and kill someone trying to break into the house, and when you have a quasi-anarchy state of living like after a disaster you never can be sure of the consequences. They dragged the body into the street, still submerged, and it floated on. The last thing they needed was law enforcement trying to enforce the peace selectively by taking away defenses/arresting people for defending their families.

If you want to survive alone, get the fuck out of the urban environments.

If you need to survive and leaving an urban area isn't exactly an option? I hope you have enough friends, neighbors, virtuous people around you.

Wandering the streets is something that should be avoided whenever possible. Guns, food, allies. A must if you are stuck in an urban situation in any sort of SHTF situation: whether it be one that may last days or several months.
>>
The only thread on /k/ with decent information and it gets no attention.

Bump mother fucker bump
>>
http://www.survivalthinktank.com/2011/11/grey-man-directive.html
>>21928003
>Chances are, as autistic as most of you fuckers are, you still aren't wearing trench coats and fedoras around.
>>
>>21930202
Badabump. Page 5 now. This is pretty damn related though.
>>
>>21927728
yeah let's bump this shit because it's good
>>
>>21927780
Having a gun makes you a target because of its value. I have both a CC and OC holster for mine. If I were to OC it I'd tie a hoodie around my waist or something like that so it's not on display.
>>
>Informational threads die easily while gear threads hit limit almost every day.

You now realize the internet is just another electric jew, shekel making machine full of shills and sheep.
>>
>>21934365
>now realize
before now
>>
>2014
>Collapse of US
>Everyone gets shot on sight
>Repeat until alone in area
>Wait for the other people who are "alone" to attack you.

My strategy is as follows:
>Loot
>Breed
>Secure ammo
>Repeat until king of the wastes
>>
>>21934414
Let us argue semantics and push this shit to the top.
>>
>>21934448
>>Breed

Your hand cannot get pregnant anon.
>>
>>21934466

Of course I know that you idiot.

I'll be humping my dakimakura to make more delicious catgirls.
>>
>>21934454
On a board like /k/ this shouldn't be hard
>>
Forgive my ignorance but what is a grey man?
>>
>>21933543
>http://www.survivalthinktank.com/2011/11/grey-man-directive.html
This is kind of ridiculous. The fact that anyone would say "you NEED a m4 carbine and a glock 19!" with a straight face is laughable. The "phase 0" tips are so obvious as to not be offensive, but after that it devolves into full retard warrior of the wasteland territory. "Make sure you have a few 30rd mags for yer glawck 19!" Is this nigger serious? I won't even comment on anything past that, given that he breaks out the skateboard helmet and pads and the plate carrier and calls it grey man.

I wouldn't be surprised if this asshole browses /k/.
>>
>>21934749
Two seconds of reading the thread and you will either know exactly what it is, or you'll have discovered that you have trisomy 21.
>>
File: 1402567408151.jpg (569KB, 1920x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1402567408151.jpg
569KB, 1920x1163px
>>21927780
> implying that starving, sick, scared people in an urban environment won't kill you just because you have a pack.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6Aely9YrQ#
>>
>>21934755
He does give a lot of bullshit, yeah, but he does often say shit like "there's no set" way in between the shit. A lot of it is regular like "oh earth tones" I dont really think that last huge pack has anything to do with greymanning though\
>>
>>21928086
As a career criminal, let me just say that a proper haircut, a clean white buttoned shirt, pressed pants, a hi-vis vest,a new hardhat & clipboard turn you into someone who can walk anywhere without being stopped.
Add a white pickup with a magnetic strobe light and a magnetic sign that says "Corporate Safety Compliance Supervisor", and people will actually turn around to not see you.
That's how you infil/exfil a disaster area. So many regulatory agencies and subcontractor's pencil pushers in an area, you just disappear.
>>
File: 1383915935981.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1383915935981.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>21934755
200 rounds for your sidearm IS excessive. It's a SIDEarm, which is supposed to be there when you're A. Out of ammo for your primary, or B. Your primary somehow malfunctions.

It's a backup. Though he recommended 200 rounds for his M4, which I think is low. A. I guess you're carrying around 6 30-round mags, and 2 10-round ones. B. A full battle load is a minimum of 240 rounds, which also translates to 8 30-round magazines. Most battle loads vary from 240-300 rounds (8-10 mags).
>>
File: 1395280707527.jpg (76KB, 368x700px) Image search: [Google]
1395280707527.jpg
76KB, 368x700px
>>21927728
You will be wounded, captured, raped, and then murdered regardless of what you are in possession of in an actual "SHTF" event.

Steel plates, centerfire rifles, hi-cap handguns, NV, IR, fresh water, sustainable food, manufacturing knowledge, and training will be the only thing that will get you out alive, or close.
>>
>>21933926

this is retarded neckbeard weeaboo shit. no one carries an umbrella like this in the first place.
>>
>>21936488
>>21927728
Anyone not part of a group will immediately have their shit violated regardless of preps.
Next will be groups that have no cohesive leadership and structure.
The best way to not be fucked with is numbers.
>>
>>21936488
>>21937084
Yes, good goyim. The only way things will go bad is if it's just like the hollywood films you so love! Hurricanes and earthquakes only happen in asia!
>>
ITT: Autismal strategies that overlook other people have 5 senses and are just as able to kill.
>>
>>21936488
>nv
>ir

Because power sources will be easy to come by in shtf?

Everything else is okay
>>
>>21936710
You don't have to wear it as a strap if you don't want to.
>>
Anyone have any tips/guides/suggestions on SHTF related fitness? I've been running approx. 4 miles three days a week for the past 8 weeks with my bag. I've been adding in weight bags until I finish filling it out with gear but I'm looking to add something to the other days of the week. Doing simple weight lifting for now.
>>
Like >>21930202 said, this thread is would be nice if it received more attention. Trying to keep it alive longer
>>
>>21938443
Swimming.
>>
>>21938470
That's a good idea. It never really crossed my mind. I've got access to a pool also, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1504x2964px
Here you go /k/omrades.
>>
>>21938486
but I doubt that SHTF related fitness is too different from regular /fit/shit
save the topic of parkour maybe
I'd recommend a lake instead of a pool, but it depends on the area. When starting out, if swimming without a life jacket, which I usually do, I'd recommend you have a friend keep pace in a boat.
>>
>>21938504
>Deutschmarks
Douches leave marks?
>>
>>21938535
The Germans just proved themselves the greatest athletes in the world. Take notes little nigga.
>>
>>21938443
Lifting weights and running are important just generally, but you should also consider boxing and climbing. Boxing (or some other martial art) not for the chance that you'll get in a brawl, which is unlikely, but because getting punched in the fucking face for fun will toughen you up if you're anything like most people and are a softy. Climbing is not something you can do if you're just lifting weights, you have to learn to climb. This isn't likely to come in handy, but if you do end up needing to climb something, knowing what you're doing may mean the difference between falling to a broken leg and going where you need to be.
>>
>>21938504
This is really eye opening, and breaks a lot of conceptions preset in survival communities that I have seen.

Thanks for the information. /k/omrade. Also, do you think it will be safe to wear a /k/ patch somewhere on a greyman like outfit? A small one, but easily identifiable to other /k/omrades?
>>
>>21938608
>This isn't likely to come in handy
It will if you're SHTF plans doesn't involve walking down the highway.
>>
>>21938868
As long as it doesn't have huge guns on it like an NRA cap, I'd say your clever.
>>
>>21928086

>insinuating you are literally eating shit

That's terrible advice. If I saw some nigga eating shit I would reckon he is so crazy the next thing he would do is attack me.
>>
>>21938908
Of course, anyone who wears something like that deserves to get shot for being a dumbass, but I'm thinking more of a small/ish shoulder patch thats recognizable at about talking distance (assuming you can assess/avoid/engage threats before you get that close) for fellow /k/ommandos to feel a little more at ease if they ever found each other. I would hope the response to 'CHEEKI BREEKI' would be 'IVE DAMKE', 'GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER' or something similar to prove your worth.

I would feel 10x more comfortable around a /k/ommando than the average joe in the SHTF scenario, but then again I would be 10x more cautious and alert because you all are a bunch of crazy fucking dragon dildo wielding bastards half the time.
>>
>>21938994
Just look out for the milsurp unfitting hidden plate carriers and the oddly linear dragon dildos concealed under clothes.
>>
>>21939038
This guy knows whats up.
>>
>>21939245
>>21939038
I feel like I'd be more worried when the faggot I inevitably find tries to start a 9mm v.s. .45mm conversation.

>dat 'shut the fuck up' level of silence
>>
>>21939266
>.45mm
(point)45(milimeter)
Son, that is a dangerous kind of bait.
>>
Love Grey man threads. Always good info. Also always made gear queers who realize that they are dumbasses.

Anyways, can we talk more about weapons for it. If I am ocing a full sized pistol on my waist, what are some tips to keep it hidden if the need suddenly arises? Besides a jacket tied around my waist
>>
>>21934448
>breed

Intriguing idea. Got infographics or links? I'd heard of it before but never really considered it because it requires actual interaction with another human being. One of the more lumpy kinds, I believe.
>>
>>21939289
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>21938504

Dated a girl for a couple years who's family was in Bosnia, her immediate family (Mother and Father) were not there but after all the SHTF and the war ended they eventually got into the States.

Her Uncles would tell me how they would smuggle stuff, that was their "trade". They'd run across the border by themselves, able to do 30+ miles in a day and load up as many cigarettes, shoes, food, medicine, and all of that into a huge backpack and hike back. Was dangerous work but once you got across the border to a safe zone they'd be well fed and taken care of until they had to go back in, so that's why most of them did it.

He told me that you could tell who was a smuggler because they were in good shape and well fed, but no one really fucked with them because they supplied multiple organizations/gangs and if they would of been threatened/killed it would of meant no one would of gotten anything.
>>
>>21939301
Large flannel. Typical in my area.
Then again I carry IWB a Kel-Tec P-3AT so I don't know shit, but for others to help more you should probably include the name (and whynot a pic)(and whynot a timestamp) of your gun
>>
>>21939289
Shiieeet, thats what happens when you drink alcohol and try to have a discussion with someone.

Still, the point is the same.
>>
>>21939471
We've all been there, anon. Your alright. Would operate with.
>>
>>21934882

I work for an energy company in southern Louisiana. My company has plaques that give us access to the city in the case of a shtf situation. If you don't have them, police and what ever military are there will not give you access to shit. I do agree with what your saying to a point, but it can really only fool idiots
>>
>>21939503
Now you're just sweet talking a drunk bastard..

But back on track, does anyone ahve any kind of infographs on military/governmental escape/evasion tactics?

(trying to keep thread alive)
>>
Buuump guise
>>
File: Rule 02.jpg (62KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rule 02.jpg
62KB, 750x600px
>>21935321
1. Side arm will always be with you.
2. Plan on not having regular ammo intervals in a SHTF situation
3. An actual gunfight can consume a lot of ammo if there is more than one threat.

Rule of thumb, one can never have too much ammo.
>>
>>21938504
Thank you for posting that anon.
>>
>>21933926
1. Use the catalog newfag
2. Retarded picture
>>
>>21928086
>implying the unwashed masses won't be liquidated first.

You think I want some hobo hanging around my neighborhood if shtf? You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1386269591103.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386269591103.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>21940821
>clicked the picture
>didn't read the text
>pic related just in case
>>
>>21940879
You enjoy that peanut butter diaper faggot. You're dead.
>>
File: yourerightsc1.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
yourerightsc1.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>21940895
>mfw you keep doing it
>>
>>21938608
Boxing is a good suggestion, especially considering I've never been punched (with full force) anywhere before. I'll see if there are any boxing gyms in my area, thanks anon.

Side note: Has anyone read Offgrid magazine yet? A lot of their stuff is fairly simple and some of their articles are a little crazy (such as "Pandemics: be afraid") but they've also had a few good ones with first aid advice and home defense stuff. High quality pictures/paper/etc. too
>>
>>21938994
>'CHEEKI BREEKI' would be 'IVE DAMKE', 'GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER'
That is more /v/ than /k/.

/k/ challenge is more "Moist" "Nuggets" and "Remove", "kebab"
>>
>>21939919
The plaques may not be available to every vehicle in a disaster. I worked for PECO last year after the ice storm. Thousands of contractors, in hundreds of trucks. There comes a saturation point where everyone in a utility truck becomes legitimate.
>>
File: Now I have a plaque!.jpg (30KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Now I have a plaque!.jpg
30KB, 300x225px
>>21939919
This is how hard it would be to get a plaque.
>>
>>21941139

You must be new here

Now gtfo Faggot
>>
>>21941220
Been here since 04 faggot. I get Stalker is a popular game. But not everyone has played it. IVE DAMKE is not a quickly recognizable challenge. In fact, all those latin murder cube challenges are fucking ridiculous as well. You've seen them, but remembering the fucking terminology will be fucking hard in a SHTF situation where you may be exhausted and don't use the lingo all the time.

It has to be simple, and it has to be popular in the board. Stalker is only more popular on /k/ posting as the fucking creepy pasta stories /x/ shits up our board with.
>>
>>21941428
*Also forgot to say IVE DAMKE may be mispronounced.
>>
File: First.jpg (1MB, 2810x2107px) Image search: [Google]
First.jpg
1MB, 2810x2107px
>>21927728
I don't understand how these threads get posted but nobody ever talks about gear.
>>
File: Reveal.jpg (998KB, 2810x2107px) Image search: [Google]
Reveal.jpg
998KB, 2810x2107px
>>21941541
>>
File: RemoveVZowners.jpg (973KB, 2810x2107px) Image search: [Google]
RemoveVZowners.jpg
973KB, 2810x2107px
>>21941563
I'll probably get shot strictly for being a VZ owner and I wouldn't blame them. This is how I would dress if I didn't want to look tacticool but wanted to carry a rifle, pistol, and mags for both. I want a low profile plate carrier to go underneath the shirt.
>>
>>21940813
Someone is pissed. You must be triggered, newfag.
1. Near the top of the page, it tells you how many posts, images, and which page the thread is on. At that point in time, it was on page 5.
2. I do use the catalog.
3. It was related to grey man so I posted. I did not take the photo.
4. If you're gonna start counting, at least find 3 things wrong.
>>
>>21934105
I think a good topic for discussion would be how to mitigate being a target while carrying. In what situation would you feel vulnerable while OC'ing?

Are you worried about someone with a scope picking you off?

Are you worried about getting cornered?

We can come up with ways to prevent these situations.

I'm going total OCD come SHTF and peeking around every corner and backtracking to see if anyone is following me.
>>
>>21941925

I think the key is to move through yards and houses. Never use streets or open paths.

I plan on protecting my home by having a long sight radious. I want to stop a potential threat before it gets within 100 yards. I am sure that I would not be the only one with this plan.

I want to stay unseen, look like I am worthless, but look like I still can defend myself and kill you.

Plate carriers are useless, if you find yourself in a gun fight you've already gone full fubar.
>>
>>21928414
I worked with a lady who had a business in New Orleans during Katrina. When they transported money they would be in a convoy and only the people in the car with the money were armed. They got attacked once but the guys targeted the unarmed car with no money so they got away when the attackers found out there was no money.
>>
>>21942153
I only want the plate carrier for ambushes. So I can survive that first shot while I'm unaware of an enemy. I don't know how well that would work without tons of training though.

It seems like it would be difficult to protect your home in the way you want unless you have something like a birds nest. You'd need to constantly be moving from vantage point to vantage point unless you could set up defenses to bottleneck potential attackers. I think that would be your best bet.
>>
>>21941925
I'd be concerned about getting shot with a rifle from 20-40 yards by someone hiding in bushes.
>>
>>21941038
I do krav maga (lol) and the absolute best part about it is getting punched in the stomach. I may be a mild sociopath but I really, really enjoy fighting with people.

>>21939919
>>21941148
I think the real takeaway should be "look at your situation and figure out how you can be someone who belongs where you need to be," rather than "use contractor camo for all situations!" or "use hobo camo for all situations!" Basic problem solving skills are what is important, not le perfek disguys.

>>21941769
Assuming the mask is for 4chan and not what you'd actually go with, this is really good. I see this, I think "good ol' boy who might give us a hand if we need it." Anyone with a plate carrier and skateboard helmet is getting shot, no questions asked.

I would prefer an American hunting rifle, but at least the haunted Czechnology is better than an ar-15.

>>21941925
>>21942153
You guys are talking about being a sneeki breeki, not about grey man. Grey man is your gormless neighbor who wanders by looking for his dog, not the autist who tries to shoot you in the back of the head.

>>21942341
Good luck shrugging off a full powered rifle round straight to the chest. It ain't gonna kill you, but from what I've heard it'll knock the wind out of you and bowl you over at the least. Maybe that's apocryphal, but if not it's lights out either way, the plate carrier just made them waste a second bullet.
>>
>>21942586
The mask is totally for posting on 4chan. Same with the sunglasses, $5 at wal mart. They suck ass. I almost considered using my hunting rifle for the picture but it's like $1.50+ a round so I'm only using that for things I plan on eating.
>>
File: captcha CORPORATE.png (22KB, 382x307px) Image search: [Google]
captcha CORPORATE.png
22KB, 382x307px
>>21942586
One sec later than my post.
Captcha: CORPORATE nsncted
It's a conspiracy.
>>
Fuck it, sneeki breeki is more interesting than grey man anyway, and greyman general is basically urban shtf anyway, so let's do this.

>>21941925
>Are you worried about someone with a scope picking you off?
Yes I fucking am. Innacity, shtf means chimpout, and chimpout means every gang of bandits for itself. To that end, I personally wouldn't want to leave the house for fear of snipers. However, if you can manage it I think clearing your neighborhood of enemy snipers would be worthwhile. I don't know how you fucking clear out snipers, so probably best to install your own early on. Get Jolene with the cats who got top marksman scores in basic 20 years ago on the second to top floor of the tallest building or whatever. If you're traveling you're dead anyway, so you may as well lock down your neighborhood.

>Are you worried about getting cornered?
Fuck yes. This is why I would Kyle Reese carry a shotgun. Quick deployment, spray and pray. Yes, the spread isn't such that you don't have to aim, but some spread is better than no spread, I guess. Again, owning your neighborhood is ideal for preventing this.

>>21942153
>move through yards and houses
Makes sense. Assuming the snipers aren't your snipers, stick to where they aren't likely to be covering. Major thoroughfares with tall buildings overlooking them are going to be a lot worse than short alleys that don't really line up with anything.

>protecting my home by having a long sight radious
Exactly.

>>21942649
2spoopy
>>
>>21934882
>career criminal
Robbing businesses?
>>
>>21942751
I live innacity and snipers are the least of my worries. Most of them have shitty handguns that they couldn't "snipe" something with if it was five feet in front of them.

>Are you worried about getting cornered?

This is my biggest worry. Gangs already know the layout of their turf. I have been meaning to do some urban exploration to get equal knowledge of my location.

I feel like a rifle would be the best way to get out of an ambush. 30 rounds would give you a lot of wiggle room. I think the best defense against an ambush is to not get into one. Try to pick routes with multiple paths to fall back on. Trying to move is such a difficult concept in this situation. I would recommend moving at night at all costs. It's what I would plan on doing. Your enemies won't have NODS. Scopes are pretty hard to use at night. I've tried hunting into the dark and I can't see my crosshairs after a certain point.
>>
>live in urban Australia
>almost nobody will have guns
gonna knife my way to victory
>>
>>21942953
No, I make a living trespassing on construction sites. I never steal or damage anything, just trespass.
>>
>>21943331
That wouldn't make you a career criminal because trespassing isn't a career. Unless you steal copper or something.
>>
>>21943375
You'd be surprised what some people will pay you for.
>>
>>21943486
Sounds like an awesome job. I wish I could do that.
>>
>>21943579
Believe in yourself at it will happen one day!
>>
File: gonnaknifemywaytovictor.jpg (127KB, 1100x596px) Image search: [Google]
gonnaknifemywaytovictor.jpg
127KB, 1100x596px
>>21943136
>innaSHTF scenario down under
>huge earthquakes rattle innacity/surrounding areas
>forced to bug out with family
>running down side streets
>everyone else running down the street for their lives
>make it down the street, further down people are running back
>as more people start running back from down the street, a small rumble is felt
>rumble intensifies as more people start running back
>people seemingly forgotten the earthquakes in fear of something else
>i grab the nearest guy and ask whats wrong
>eyes like ping pong balls, sweaty to the touch and crying
>he answers "THEIR COMMING!" in the most cliche way possible
>WATCON - 1 triggered
>rumbling intensifies to the point of earthquake status, but is distinctively not
>from down the street, the first glimpse of the horror appears
>aborigines, too many to count are running full force down the street
>dumbstruck 'strayans realize whats happening, and start following suit with others
>tfw theyre gonna knife their way to victory
>>
>>21943084

You and everyone plus their mothers will be traveling at night. If you live in an urban area I think night will be the most dangerous time.

I plan on traveling back ways through the day and defending my home at night. I will make my house look ransacked and already looted.

Try to arm as many people as I can trust with mosins and improvised weapons to defend.

Only go out in small groups of 2 or three. Enough to watch my back but not draw attention.
>>
>>21927780
I'm one of the people talking up hobo camo. Obviously it won't work in an area with a small or nonexistent homeless population. My area is crawling with them. So, that scheme would work for getting me home. You have to tailor the greyman look to the area. The only reason I would do hobo camo is because I wear a work uniform. Most likely shtf scenario in my area is earthquake/tsunami. I will want to get home, not spend all my time being the guy with a blue shirt answering questions.
>>
File: hobo3.jpg (37KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
hobo3.jpg
37KB, 450x300px
>>21940821
>You think I want some hobo hanging around my neighborhood if shtf?
>>
>>21927822
>be 30 miles from nearest town with more than a few bars and a gas station
>still haven't fucked my cousin
I really want to. I wouldn't mind seeing her suck her horse's dick, either.
>>
>>21944186
>area is crawling with them
>earthquake/tsunami
pls be in la
>>
>>21938504
Im currently working with a guy who was part of the forces laying seige to the city thats referred to in this screenshot.

the person who wrote that is a kebab and the reason the city was underseige is because the kebabs had gone on a raping/killing spree of the non muslim locals in that city and the areas immediately outside the city
>>
>>21942751
>niggers
>snipers

pick one
>>
>>21944726
Snipers.
>>
>>21943486
Can you elaborate? Much interest here.
>>
So which stalker faction is the best?
>>
>>21927780

Sorry, but

> down to my last round, hungry, tired
> see unkempt guy with a revolver on display
> pop him with my last round
> now I have more ammo
> bonus: no-one cares because he looked homeless
>>
File: neck kevlar.gif (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
neck kevlar.gif
13KB, 200x200px
Is this grey man approved?

I am paranoid when it comes to my neck, got a major injury there once. That's what you get for being a civilian.
>>
>>21938504
The wet dream of a /k/ommando.

Ukraine might be next.
Blowout soon, stalker.
>>
>Carhartt carpenter's pants

>my old USGI boots

>tech undies and socks, since those won't be seen and are comfy as fuck if I'm sweating/cold

>plain Sears/JC Penny/Walmart-tier cotton T-shirt when it's hot as fuck, Dickies or Carhartt long-sleeve button down work shirt in moderate weather, chamois shirt+duck hunting parka when it's cold. Everything but the camo parka are solid earthtone since that's how I dress normally.

>I have an assortment of weather-tailored hats to choose from, ranging from fluorescent yellow to 50 shades of camo in styles ranging from ball cap to beanie to cowboy hat

>cheapo Berkley fishing sunglasses since they're polarized polycarb and ANSI rated.

I know a lot of you are going to go "hurr camo parka not greyman" but it is where I live (outside a major military base but still country enough a lot of people hunt and wear fudd camo constantly).
>>
>>21946926
I can't see any benefit to that
Even if it stops a bullet, it's gonna break your fucking neck. And kevlar isn't knifeproof.
>>
>>21946833
definitely not freedom.
>>
One thing I learned from STALKER is that it's always wise to have a couple of stashes about.

Whether it's inside a pipe or a backpack or even in a chest buried underground, having a few guns, medical supplies and even trade items stashed about cannot hurt.
>>
>>21937230
You do realize that both NV and IR can and usually do run off EXTREMELY common batteries, right?
If you aren't a complete fucking faggot you would stock up on batteries for SHTF situation anyways.
>>
>>21938868
If I see any of you fuckers during SHTF with a /k/ patch, im firing at you first, you fat virgin neckbearded cunt.
>>
>>21946853

Are you really going to try and Fuck with some guy with more ammo then you?

This isn't a video game kid
>>
>>21944314
>wouldn't mind seeing her suck her horse's dick, either.

>k
>a magical place
>>
>>21943084
Unprepared country people (hunters, and such) will probably head into the city to get supplies, but will take their scoped hunting rifles with them.
>>21943331
Then how do you make a living?
>>
>>21947081
Boonies? I want a pic of those w/ timestamp.
>>
>>21947227
I'm still considering sowing on a>>21947227
/k/ patch. You're just no fun.
>>
>>21947297
I'm not him, but if I was down to my last few rounds, then I'd try to take that guy out.
>>
>>21942953
Yes.
>>21943331 isn't me.
I used to be able to bs my way into almost anyplace.
Then I got old, and the risk became more than I was willing to accept.
>>
>>21946833
Duty or Loners
>>
>>21947582
Go on.
>>
>>21944322
Humboldt. About 600 miles north of LA, but still Cali. We're at the juncture of 3 tectonic plates so we're always getting seismic'd. Hoboes out the ass because of HSU, and some other reasons having to do with location.
>>
>>21947221
Whoa! This just in! Rechargeable batteries can be recharged using solar!

It's like somebody plans this shit or something. When I saw that post you responded to, I had a mental visual of somebody dragging around an extension cord.
>>
>>21947460
>Unprepared country people (hunters, and such) will probably head into the city to get supplies

You don't know any country folk, do you?
>>
>>21946821
I'd rather not for obvious reasons. Lets just say I deal in information rather than goods.
>>
>>21947689
>Hoboes out the ass because of HSU
>HSU
>Hobo State University
Makes sense.
>>
>>21947775
I do. What point are you gonna make.
>>
>>21947297
>Are you really going to try and Fuck with some guy with more ammo then you?
>This isn't a video game kid

You're fucking dumb.
>>
>>21947797
Fair enough.
>>
File: IMG_20140714_030920.jpg (460KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140714_030920.jpg
460KB, 1536x2048px
I've come into the possession of a Raven Arms MP-25, a classic saturday night special.

I'm wondering what /k/ can tell me about the performance of .25 auto, the reliability of this model/design, and anything I can do to minimize the chance of failures in the future (I know these have a reputation).
>>
>>21948125
That's actually a good little pistol. .25acp is lol.25, and kind of expensive for what it is, but a bullet is a bullet.

If the gun fucks up, it's probably a shitty mag. Check that the feed rails are properly aligned, spring is springy, other mag parts are doing their job, etc.

If you keep it in good condition it should be a pretty decent pistol for what it is.

>I don't actually know anything about them, this is just what I've heard from people who do
>>
>>21948125
.25 auto is the shittiest ammo out there, its only "positive" aspect is that as a cenerfire, its more reliable than .22 in terms of ignition. compact= sketchy reliability. Raven= shitty magazines. you can minimize failures by buying a new gun. Not gonna lie, its noteworthy if a raven or cobray makes it through a full mag without a hiccup. Even a hipoint would be better. many people like the sccy pistol.
>>
>>21948188
>its more reliable than .22 in terms of ignition
No.
>compact= sketchy reliability
Treat it right and it'll fire, like any gun. I have a Kel-Tec P-3AT, a Beretta Jetfire 950, and a XDS and I've had more problems with my glock 17.
>>
>>21948228
centerfire ignition is a more reliable system than rimfire. there is no concern over distribution of priming compound, or its effect on the burn rate.
>>
>>21948188
>Even a hipoint would be better

I'll agree in terms of just the raw functionality of it being a pistol, but mr.25acp here is probably considering carrying his weapon. Hipoints are waaaay too big to carry concealed.
>>
>>21948292
SCCY's are a goodly bit smaller, and offer standard pressure 9mm performance.
>>
>>21948170
Sounds good, and a simple checklist to watch out for. Thank you anon

>>21948188
I hear you. Fortunately, I've got much nicer automatics (Steyr M9-A1, FNS-40), but I happened upon this little guy and kinda needed a burner pocket pistol.

>>21948228
>Treat it right and it'll fire, like any gun

FWIW, I've cleaned the barrel and it's actually in good condition. The piece was also stripped and cleaned up pretty well (yes I lost the striker spring/back-cap at least once).

I can already tell the mags are...questionable. Fully loaded to the official 6 rounds, I doubt the gun would even chamber one, let alone fire it - I had to perform surgery to free the mag.

I gonna do an application of gunslick today to see if I can start working out some small spring/metal on metal screeching I'm hearing.
>>
>>21947805
It's an observable and predictable arc. If I cared enough I could probably dig up stats. It goes like this: Chad or Buffy goes to college. First time away from home, thrilled to be acting all growed up. Majoring in mom'n'dads money. The Beemer/Lexus/Acura/Jeep was a graduation present. Chad or Buffy gets to Humboldt, first semester goes swimmingly. Everything's different, lonely. Then comes the great discovery: this place is awash in world class quality pot. None of that high school ditch weed, but the real deal. Green Thorazine.

Second semester goes by in a cannabis blur. Chad or Buffy stops communicating with the folks so much. Personal hygiene and upkeep seems much more of a chore than it used to. Grades start that slow downward spiral.

Then, Bam! The car gets wrecked. Stoner driving does that. Oops, it's still in mom'n'dads name, as is insurance. They're pissed, yank the funding for this venture.

Chad/Buffy are now adrift, broke, unemployable, chronically stoned, dredded/tatted/pierced up, and clueless in Humboldt. Next stop- social services.

And that's only one mechanism by which we refresh our thriving and vibrant community of bums.
>>
>>21947814
Rural folk are not going to go to the city to resupply. To the feed/hardware store in town, maybe. The biggest city in my county is 25K, if shtf you can bet me and my neighbors are going to stay the fuck away. We'll help each other out to the best of our ability.

I re-read your post. You mentioned hunters. You talking about city folk caught innawoods by the event? That, I could see them returning to the city.
>>
Are takedown rifles any good? Seems like a great way to carry a longarm without advertising it.
>>
>>21948505
>Rural folk are not going to go to the city to resupply.
Okay, I doubt many people are going to their capital city or some shit to resupply, but I often to to people, on /k/ and IRL, who say there plan is to loot from dead people in town and steal guns and ammo from nearest gunstore, like in World War Z how they go to the supermarket and get free stuff.
>The biggest city in my county is 25K
Population of only town in my county 16.5K
>We'll help each other out to the best of our ability.
Seriously doubt this will happen. If you have a good relationship, you might get some help, but I doubt even trading with them will be too successful.
>You talking about city folk caught innawoods by the event?
rural people going to town to loot/ransack/stock up
>>
>>21948661
Conceal it around your body, just don't carry a fucking briefcase.
>>21948764
IRL? Is there an app for that?
>>
File: buffywithrocketlauncher.jpg (96KB, 1180x886px) Image search: [Google]
buffywithrocketlauncher.jpg
96KB, 1180x886px
>>21948463
But I thought Buffy had a responsibility as the chosen one.
>>
>>21948810
Okay, Buffy's got a career track. How about Suzie or Ashley? It's gotta be a name that ends in y, ie, or i. Not that it matters. It'll get changed to something like Butterfly. Usually just before the tresspassing arrest/conviction for treesitting.
>>
>>21948764
>who say there plan is to loot from dead people in town and steal guns and ammo from nearest gunstore,

That seems more like they're talking about their fantasy life. IRL, about a thousand other people will have the same exact idea.

>If you have a good relationship, you might get some help, but I doubt even trading with them will be too successful.

It'll be just like every other time when we lose power. Happens every winter, like clockwork. Lights go off, for up to 2 weeks. Everybody checks on everybody else to make sure nobody's in trouble. Same when we have a noticeable earthquake. Which happens about every 2 years or so, with a bigger one about every 10 years.

>rural people going to town to loot/ransack/stock up

As a rural person, I just don't see that happening. I could see an exodus from the damaged parts of town to the rural outskirts, but that's about it. About half the population of my county is technically within the city limits of one of our 7 towns. So, roughly 65K townies. Assuming half of them have to relocate, we might be able to absorb the surge. A lot of ranches and farms will be looking for labor. It also helps that the county is larger than Rhode Island. We got room.

In a long term, the world has changed forever shtf, I could possibly see scavenging trips into urban areas. That would be a couple years down the road to avoid the epidemics that you get from a sudden bunch of dead bodies. Big enough quake and tsunami, we're on our own for years.
>>
>>21949308
>IRL, about a thousand other people will have the same exact idea.
so some people will be resupplying definitely then.
>Everybody checks on everybody else
Suppose it will work in your case then.
>I could possibly see scavenging trips into urban areas. That would be a couple years down the road
I wouldn't be so sure. I'd think it'd be an immediate surge.
>>
>>21948764
top kek. usually the road warrior shit is subtle, but this nigga gone full masterblaster.
>>
>>21949491
If SHTF, it's serious. People will go and loot shit.
>>
>>21949478
Different areas, different responses to the event. Different events, even. We don't have the demographics or the density to support a full blown chimpout. There are some Asian gangs and some troubled urban youths who might be problematic for the first day or so. The biggest hassle I can see is the preponderance of shocked and clueless college kids wandering around wondering how to get home.

Most likely scenario in my county is whopping big quake and tsunami. If the quake is that big, that means that the rest of California ate a big weenie too. We'll be on our own for years until the population centers get their ruffled feathers stroked enough.

Most of our major urban areas are in the tsunami zone. As is one C-130 capable airfield. Main airfield in the county (ACV) is built on top of an active fault that's guaranteed to take it out. Tsunami will trash our harbor, just like happened to Crescent City in 2010. And there's only 3 main roads into the county, each of which spends time each winter being blocked by mudslides.

So, for me shtf doesn't really meet many of the /k/ fantasy criteria, but it'll probably happen in my lifetime.
>>
>>21944678
How does that make the information any less useful or relevant?
>>
>>21950106
because le moslems are le kebab :^)
>>
>>21947634
I'm just wrapping up at work. If this thread is still up when I get home, I'll green text something.
Maybe I can even make it relevant to the thread.
>>
>>21940821
>this x10

I'm going to be sitting in my front yard behind a 4ft reinforced concrete vanity wall with my buddy(s) and be ready to go blackhawk down on the chimp out that is going to happen the next time florida gets hit by a cat2. If you look like you don't belong you are at risk of getting shot. White trash, homeless, and the hundreds of thousands of niggers across the rail road tracks poking around peoples homes are going to have a problem.
>>
>>21950543
>hurr durr I'm gonna become a serial killer
Never mind whether or not hobo camo is retarded. You're going to have a nasty surprise if you think you're the master of the wastes next time a storm blows in.
>>
>>21934807
>earth quake
>people killing each other over bottled water 5 days after a disaster
>not just boiling water
>implying even the unprepared don't have at least a weeks worth of designer springwater in their studio apartment
>>
File: manpatric.jpg (9KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
manpatric.jpg
9KB, 268x200px
>>21940391
rule of thumb: don't get into "firefights"
>mfw you probably think you could survive a 22 to the gut without immediate medical attention
>>
>>21941428
>cheeki breeki!
>anyone here not knowing what that is from
you know what it is afterall
>>
>>21942341
>So I can survive that first shot
>thinking you'll survive getting shot
>thinking they'll aim for the plate carrier
>>
>>21949478
>so some people will be resupplying definitely then.
yeah, hipsters and faggots that don't have guns, food, flatscreens, etc.

also known as the 3 week die off; 3 weeks is how long it takes for the average person to starve to death. Bug in with your shit for the first month and suddenly the streets will be empty.

No one prepared (like everyone rural) is going to rush to the city to play urban sniper and steal beans from niggers
>>
>>21950577
>hurr raodwarror lel
how does keeping some fucking nigger from stealing my generator or killing my neighbor make me a road warrior wannabe?

Hurricanes in florida are nothing but time off for people who are prepared. The only thing I have to worry about is Katrina Aftermath 2: electric boogaloo when all the locals from across the freeway can't use their EBT and want my TV and beans. And we're long overdue for a real storm. 3 buddies with long arms and my ported hurricane shutters are going to work fine on the local skinnies if it comes to that.
>>
>>21942586
>better than an ar-15.
Could you be anymore retarded?

Then again this entire thread is retardation at it's finest. Anon's thinking that the power going out and staying out will be like a video game. Go read "One second after"..this is what life would be like and your grey man, post SHTF survival fantasies will in reality be your worst fucking nightmares on Meth.

Every last one of you who take this crap seriously would be much better of in a FEMA camp...in the wild you will be either property or dinner.
>>
>>21951420
>Could you be anymore retarded?
I could be you.
>>
>>21950634
I've seen some of those studio apartments. Two days of Evian, tops. Lifetime supply of 'personal accessories', a quart of industrial KY, adn 4 scrips for antibiotics but almost no water.

Being a property manager in a college town was very educational.
>>
>>21948463
Oregonian here.

I've driven through and hiked in Humbolt many times. The ruination of what would be a nice rural coastal area, marred by its existence within California and the tens of thousands of constantly stoned bums, trustafarians, hippies, new-agers, and general all-round fuck-ups who pollute the place, is heartbreaking.

God speed to Jefferson statehood, before it's too late. :/
>>
>>21951479
sick burn bro. You look only a little like a total cock swallowing dick holster
>>
>>21951599
2 gallons in the toilet tank and probably a fridge of designer microbrews. They'd last more than 5 days before drinking the blood of their roommates.
>>
>>21951420
You managed to read his entire post without getting any of the context. Congratulations.

Then you went on to vent your spleen on an entire thread full of anons, based on your superior knowledge gained from a work of fiction. Tell me, what deep insights did you get from reading Lord of The Rings?
>>
>>21947096

>And kevlar isn't knifeproof.

Unless it's really tightly woven it won't take a determined stab, but Kevlar fabric is a real sonofabitch to cut. Where I used to work they had kevlar gloves for safety equipment when cutting vegetables and stuff. You really can't slice it.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 640x960px
>>21952644
If they think to check the toilet tank and garden hoses. And if they think to practice a little self control. It could always be worse. I was in SoCal last week. Pic related.
>>
>>21953005
Iirc, you need scissors to effectively cut Kevlar. The fibers roll or something under a knife edge
>>
>>21953005

Kevlar will protect (limited) against slashing knife strikes, not punctures from stabbing or thrusting jabs with knives or spikes. It's also fireproof, which may be the original purpose of the garment. No idea.
>>
>>21951479
>I could be you.
You couldn't handle the awesome that comes with being me sweetie.

>>21952941
>vent your spleen on an entire thread full of anons
I will stand by what I posted till the end of time. 99.9% of the anons who actually take this seriously will become slaves, either literally or laboring away for a couple of meals and a place to sleep, or dinner,...I'm betting on dinner....slaves will be a fucking dime a dozen period.

,>based on your superior knowledge gained from a work of fiction.

LOL... a ton of first hand accounts on top of many, many works of fiction, plus over a decade spending real time and money prepping for things I pray never happen and a few things that have. Also listening to people who have lived through real life disasters, being involved in the Red Cross and seeing EXACTLY how fast humans revert to their most base survival instincts.

The majority of the people ITT who think they can be ready for the end of our power grid are so far behind and in the dark that when the truth hits them in the face many will curl up in the fetal position and cry themselves to death.
>>
File: 966917_639896216038005_534000_o.jpg (142KB, 1314x718px) Image search: [Google]
966917_639896216038005_534000_o.jpg
142KB, 1314x718px
boop
>>
>>21954290
>slaves will be a fucking dime a dozen period.

Dude, if the grid goes down for an extended period, assuming it's the entire continent, there's going to be a fuck huge die off. There's not going to be enough living bodies to support any kind of slave economy. It's not efficient enough to be workable in a basic survival situation. A slave state is the ultimate nanny state, in that you have a percentage of the population who have abrogated ALL of their rights in return for total care by the overseers. They will do the minimum amount of work necessary to get what they need, and they will need constant oversight.

Slavery will probably be real popular for about the first few months until a) the slaves realize that massa can't provide for them and b) massa realizes that he has to watch every slave all the time or they don't do jack shit, and at the best of times they don't do anywhere near enough work to justify the expense of feeding them. Whichever realization happens first will drive what happens next- uprising and bloodbath, or massacre and mass grave.

Cannibalism will probably crop up and die out in the first year as a function of the die off. Starving people act worse than meth addicts.

Prepping is good. Acting on preconceived notions in a crisis, not so much.
>>
>>21955423
some form of "slavery", whether chattel bondage, indentured servitude, serfdom, or somewhere in-between is inevitable in a society where large-scale manual agricultural labor is necessary for production of food. It becomes doubly inevitable when resources that allow for the monopolization of force (rare and expensive offensive and defensive weapons systems that totally btfo hands and fist; whether that's an assault rifle or a mounted armored cavalryman) and practical literacy in farming techniques are in the hands of a very few.

Without machines like threshers and combines, without the current system of industrial food production fuelled by cheap oil and fertilizer, without a powerful central government that represents and defends those with low levels of practical literacy, ie those without knowledge of self defense, farming, animal husbandry, and wilderness survival, and most importantly, when these conditions are paired with a huge excess pool of manpower...guess what?

It's plantation time at worst, or a beneficent feudal system at best.

Hope you own land are familiar with traditional crop rotation bro.
>>
>>21944726
>races other than blacks in charge of not chimping out
Yeah, no. That's cool that you're racist, but I'm not and I know for sure that every race will chimp out in my city if the habbenign habbens.

And implying black people can't be good shots is incredibly ridiculous and naively racist.
>>
>>21947207
Please do this. I'd love to find some good shit after you autists die.
>>
>>21955919

Fuck you nigger
>>
>>21955839
>the world will regress 1400 years overnight and we'll lose all knowledge, but we'll have guns and I'll be important finally!
if you honestly think a total collapse of _______ will lead to "the road", but that it is magically not an extinction level event where everyone not in a geothermal powered nuclear bunker with an algae farm then you are too stupid or deluded to have a valid opinion.
>>
>>21956850
*where everyone not in a geothermal powered nuclear bunker with an algae farm is dead in 6 months regardless,
>>
>>21951944
Floridian here.

I live near a port with a bunch of potheads and chimps like to go. I have a friend that owns land in Costa Rica. It's very fuckign shifty though, seeing as when SHTF, the waters will be patrolled by any and all gangs and richfags to the south, while cubans try to still get into miami. Godspeed to TB.
>>
protip: put a dead animal or body in your entry way to your house. The sight and smell may be enough to detour a would be scavenger or gangster.
>>
>>21950786
>thinking they'll aim for the plate carrier
Did you miss the part about it being a low-pro that I would wear underneath my clothes? Are you a leet sniper who is going to be busting out head shots on moving targets?
>>
>>21955839
>Hope you own land are familiar with traditional crop rotation bro.

Yes and yes.

You're overlooking a few things. Assume that the shtf scenario we're talking about is a total grid down situation. It's more plausible than most other things, and could account for centralized government becoming ineffective.

What percentage of the population will survive the first month? Your "huge excess pool of manpower" died in the panic riots when people realized the gummint couldn't save them.

Who has enough of a stockpile that they can afford to feed a pool of servants until the first harvest comes in? That's the only way you're going to get your random slaves before they die. Feed them from your stocks and hope like hell you break even on their labor in your fields. The only people I can think of who MIGHT have that kind of supply surplus are the Mormons. Pretty sure they frown mightily on any form of slavery.

The surviving percentage of the population will be surviving precisely because they have

>knowledge of self defense, farming, animal husbandry, and wilderness survival

They're not going to have the time to dick around setting up some S.M. Stirling feudal fantasy system. They're going to be busy the first year adapting to the new conditions. I can see some kind of sharecropping scheme taking hold in some places, but I can see most places doing cooperatives because that's how you maximize your returns.

Example: I would clear the 2 acre lot across the street and put in sunflowers. Also start farming my back yard and my neighbors back yard. He's a mechanic so he'll be busy with other stuff. He gets a fair share of what I farm on his place. Our yards gives me another 2 acres. The sunflowers yield oil, seedcake and fiber similar to flax. Ten percent of the oil goes into soap making. I've been doing that for years. There's my first trade good right there. Making lye for soap is so easy I've done it by accident a couple of times. Another trade good.
>>
>>21954290
You're pretty delusional. It's awesome. If you had a trip, I wouldn't filter you because I enjoy reading your posts. You are literally the only person who would survive any sort of disaster. I bet the DeltaSEALS turned you down because they couldn't risk humanity losing it's pinnacle alpha male to some sort of freak helicopter accident.
>>
>>21957731
One of the things I'll be farming is sugar beets. And potatos, but sugar has a lot more value. Probably do that around the periphery of the field with the sunflowers. Because that gives me the raw material for making alcohol. And there's another trade good. I've been fermenting stuff for booze since 1995 or so. Again, it's easy.

So now I have oil, lye, and alcohol. Sounds like biodiesel to me. There's 2 small dairies within a quarter mile that would probably love to be able to keep their generators running when the fuel barge stops making it's regular trip. California, btw. Yes, there are places in Cali that get fuel by barge.

So, now I've traded biodiesel for milk. Most of that becomes cheese, because that's how you store milk long term.

It gets easier the second year because I'll have traded for a pair of bull calves. Dairies only need one bull, and calves is one of the byproducts of dairying. A bull with no nuts and a yoke for pulling things is called an ox and now plowing just got a bunch easier.

And none of this needed slave labor. Any urban refugees that make it this far will have a job if they're so inclined. If not, they're welcome to starve. They steal, they hang.

Good luck with your slavery fantasy, bro.
>>
File: 13fs.jpg (60KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
13fs.jpg
60KB, 540x720px
>>21957598
>wearing a plate carrier
>low profile
choose 1

what, do you think they'll just assume you're really fat but have skinny arms and legs when you trundle by with a hoodie on over your chest rig? Does your "low profile" plate carrier have side plates? If not, then you may look skinny enough, but you're going to get shot like a fucking deer through both lungs and your heart as you present your profile. If so, then you aren't fooling anyone with that hoodie.

>head shots
enjoy getting shot in the stomach and/or abdomen. A shattered pelvis will put you down faster than a shot through the lung, although it is far less humane of a way to kill you. They might need to put another one in you before their runner loots your shit, but you'll be just as dead.

>bu..bu...bu...they'll aim center mass and never hit low and my bargain basement IIIA plate will stop that rifle round and...
focus on keeping out of danger; IE what everyone says about the die off period. your scrap of armor won't save you from personal stupidity. Like the stupidity to be running around looting shit during a disaster while you should be bugging in.
>>
>>21957766
You aren't realistic at all. Most people don't even know the difference between LBE gear and plate carriers. You counting on every enemy to be wicked badass. I'm sure the world is super fucked up in your crazy little head, but you're a lunatic. I shouldn't have expected less in a thread like this, but god damn. You're grade-A fucking crazy. And you're assuming way too much about me, which is indicative of a shit ton of other mental issues that I don't even want to get in to. Who said I would be out looting? I have my shit secure.
>>
>>21955919
>And implying black people can't be good shots is incredibly ridiculous and naively racist.
He said nigger not black people, as in urban wannabe gangster. This includes blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians (although there is very little asian crime in my area). Anybody who wants to be a little shitfuck like that won't know how to handle a rifle.
>>
>>21957222
Or rotting headless carcasses, with the heads on stakes lining your driveway. The strong unwritten message here being 'don't fuck with me'.

Get the bodies where ever. Use a wheelbarrow to minimize drag marks. Hell, people might even pay you to haul away some corpses. You might have just stumbled across a viable shtf business model and security method.
>>
>>21957847
>this buttmad you've been told fallout 3 inspired fantasy about running around in airsoft gear looting the wastes will get you killed

wow, so l33t operator to shoot people in the side.... from the side

wow, so hard to notice through your optics that a dude has a pair of tactical pants, a faggy ass bump helmet, and a hoodie on looks wider around the upper chest than he should
>gee, I wonder what is under it

sorry you didn't get the pat on the back you were expecting for those assertions that will get you killed. that 9x12 plate won't protect you from your own stupidity
>>
>>21955839
>rare and expensive offensive and defensive weapons systems that totally btfo hands and fist; whether that's an assault rifle or a mounted armored cavalryman)

In some third world backwater maybe. Shtf doesn't mean poof all the guns in this country magically disappear except yours because reasons. What it means is that there's even more guns available because an assload of people died, including gunowners.

That's a powerful and very specific fantasy you have going on there. I wonder which celebrities have starring roles?
>>
>>21928414
Yeah I think I agree with this.

If SHTF and I was stuck in Lynnwood, well, for one I could theoretically chart a course where I walk a few days right into the cascade foothills and there would only be a few manmade barriers, but assuming I can't even do that I'd just stay inside with all of my family armed with ARs, and if we had to go anywhere, we'd go heavy with all the arms and armor with have and not worry about fitting in, but I think the idea would be to not need to.
>>
>>21957972
Again with the assumptions. I don't own tactical pants, a helmet, or any airsoft gear. I'm not mad at all, I'm amazed that you are still assuming I think it will be like Fallout 3 or that I would go so far as to fantasize about this stuff. I love the way things are going, my life rocks. You're even going on about my assertions which I don't believe I have made. You might not know what an assertion is. I haven't made any while you have done nothing but spew them out. I'm not sure who you think you are arguing with, you sound like the crazy dude ranting at his own reflection.
>>
>>21957222
>>21957222
Horrible advice. May or may not work as deterrence. WILL cause your death from disease-bearing flies that you've invited via the body. It is vital to keep your shit clean come SHTF. The poster sub_umbra on the candlepower forums did a great writeup about bugging in during Katrina that everyone should read that talks all about the mundane stuff like sanitation.
>>
>>21951944

That's gonna be our state in 15-20 years. Drive through downtown Portland and count the out of state plates that you see but be careful because it might make you suicidal like me...
>>
File: image (99).jpg (81KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
image (99).jpg
81KB, 500x659px
>>21958073
you've asserted that you'll survive the first shot thanks to your plate carrier (you're bigger than 9"x12" m8), which leads to the assumption that you'll somehow stop the second.

You plan and are OK with getting shot as part of your juvenile shtf plan to loot like a common nigger. This is why you'll end up as a "missing person" like all those corpses left to float in Katrina.
>>
>>21958173
Did you miss the part where I said "I don't know how well that would work?" I didn't assert shit, I don't have a plate carrier and I made no assertions as to their effectiveness. I also never mentioned 9"x12". That was you.

I even stated in response you one of your rants that I don't plan on looting. But you're still bringing it up. I don't know how many more times I'll have to say that I don't plan on looting.

At first this was amusing but now I'm actually concerned for you. You should really get some help. You sound like the type of person that makes people consider wearing a vest in the first place.
>>
>>21958251
9x12 is a standard sized hard insert

>I'm going to be running around outside in an active disaster scenario with the possibility of urban sniping and robbery.
>not looting
sure buddy

>I don't own a plate carrier
>stop picking apart my urbex fallout fantasy! ;_;
People may read the shit you spout and think it is a good idea to go road warrior during a localized disaster; you know, because a piece of steel over the vitals makes you invincible

Query, do all your disaster plans stem from this video game understanding of what bullets do?
>>
>>21958361
Are you never going to leave? You'll just lock your doors and live out your days inside?

>People may read the shit you spout and think it is a good idea to go road warrior during a localized disaster; you know, because a piece of steel over the vitals makes you invincible

I didn't spew anything. I even said I don't know if it's a good idea. I also said I don't fantasize about it. My life is awesome and getting better by the day. It's like you picked the only person in this thread who doesn't want SHTF to happen and started arguing with me as though I was one of them. I don't know what you're looking to prove. This is weird for me because I have never talked with an insane person for this long.
>>
>>21958251
>but now I'm actually concerned for you.

Are you really, anon? Are you going to lose sleep, fretting over the mental health of some random internet anon? Or are you just saying that because that's what you think you should say? The other anon starts giving you some pushback on your posts and you go all touchy-feely passive aggressive.

How about this- instead of shovelling a load of smarmy bullshit, why don't you just say what you mean? That's why the other anon teed off on you- you come across like a pencil neck twerp.
>>
>>21958805
Sorry for keeping my cool. I don't mean anything. I made a passing comment about one reason for getting a plate carrier. Getting shot by some random asshole while I'm minding my own business.

If I'm coming off as a pencil necked twerp then that is entirely your mistake. I don't get bent out of shape over someone talking shit over the internet. It would be retarded for me to go all aggro over his attack on something I don't even care about. And no I'm not going to lose sleep. It's six minutes until I planned on going to sleep and the both of you can hang for all I care. I'll be sure to check in the morning and see what sort of responses you guys come up with.
>>
>>21959015
>the both of you can hang for all I care

Is a hell of a lot better than

>but now I'm actually concerned for you

With a little more practice you'll be able to cope with random people being mean to you on the internet.
>>
>>21957731
>>21956850
not arguing it would happen instantly.

arguing that without petrochemicals, widescale industrial production, and a strong central government that enforces and defends democracy, the future 30-100 years after total grid shutdown would result in relatively small numbers of very powerful land owners and large numbers of powerless workers. I'm assuming that most of the urban population dies here, too, considering that an event large and significant enough to destroy all of that infrastructure would pretty much instantly kill off people outside of semi-rural and rural areas...but think of the 10,000 people, in, say, my hometown in southeast Illinois. In a world without large scale industrial food production and distribution, a lot of them would end up as small tenant farmers, then as share croppers, and then as serf. Maybe even eventually as fully-fledged slaves.

And one more thing - I live in the downtown of an urban center. If SHTF with any velocity (as it were) I'd be gone with the blastwave before I even knew anything was happening. I don't have any daydreams about being "somebody important".
>>
>>21957995
again, I think I should have stated that I was thinking about what the American mainland would be like 30+ years after a serious event that would destroy most of the infrastructure and social structures we're used to. This would obviously never happen overnight.

sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>21959380
Fact is, it could happen in an instant. Solar flare could take down the grid in minutes. Iran or North Korea almost have the capability to put an EMP device 140 miles up. That would probably cook the grid to a crisp. Or Yellowstone could cut loose.

The reason I don't think any form of involuntary servitude will work is the same fact you stated- too many people died. Like I mentioned earlier, I can see some kind of tenant farming deal evolving. Maybe. Thing is, there's enough land to go around. Somebody wants to rent you a piece of ground? Fukkit, walk around the mountain and claim your own. In 30-100 years after the habbeding I could see the population of this entire continent being somewhere in seven digits. And there's still going to be a shitload of durable goods laying around for the taking. I could see a pretty good industry in scavenging old urban areas. The only people who would voluntarily put themselves into servitude are the people who don't have the brains or the fortitude to make a go of it on their own. The kind of people you find in the more progressive European countries.

Your timeline of 30-100 years would cover the first through third generations, post event. These people won't have reached adulthood unless they are proficient in all of the skills that our ancestors had. They would have no reason to need to work for somebody else.

I'm getting a sense that you read "Dies The Fire" and all the other books in that series a few times. I don't think it would play out that way in real life.
>>
>2014
>not reading http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.de/ , someone who actually knows his shit about all things decline realted without needing some solarflarehabbeningwolverine crap
>>
>>21953239
While it probably has many uses, this particular neck cover is used by welders, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>21960450
When I'm doing out of position welding I just use one of my nomex firefighting hoods. Full head and neck coverage.
>>
>>21959767
>>21959404
>>21959380
>>21959015
>>21958805
>>21958532
>>21958361
>>21958251
>>21958173
>>21958155
>>21958151
>>21958073
>>21958007
>>21957995
>>21957972
>>21957888
>>21957847
Nothing even about greymanning.

>>21957903
Neither is this but he may have hit upon something here.
>>
>>21960853
>a bloo bloo bloo, some of the thread is off-topic
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>21960450
I wish the KF torch was for real, it'd be so good.
>>
>>21928003
If the other person has anything other than a pistol you'll need more than a pistol. I'll put flowers on your shallow grave after this is all over.
>>
>faggots stay in their houses after the habbening habbens
>I go innawoods
>camp and grow weed
>return in fall to sell
Fuck that superoperator shit.
>>
>>21950498
More.
>>
this whole thread, people thinking they are playing a real life video game, biggest bunch of basment dwellers ever...
>>
File: tAG_161139.jpg (122KB, 790x506px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_161139.jpg
122KB, 790x506px
>>21927728
Fuck that shit,me and my friends will go balls deep.
> Vz's,AR's, and AK's.
>plate carriers
>Molotov's
>various handguns
With 5 of us 95% of people in a shtf wont even try to engage us, and the 5%that do are going to get lit up.
>>
>>21962940

>no fun allowed
>>
>>21960853
>he may have hit upon something here.

Dude. I was kidding when I made that post. Collecting rotting bodies is a bad idea. It's how you get medieval diseases
>>
>>21963046
>set up in building
>shoot each of you in the head
>laugh because distance advantage
>>
File: 1348965223428.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
1348965223428.gif
2MB, 350x235px
>>21936488

>tfw just wanna die because all my fruits and vegetables taste like tuna and fish shit
>>
>>2196318
>Implying we dont have deer hunting rifles.
>implying if you hit one of us we couldn't into find cover.
>implying molotovs wouldn't turn sniper nests into a firey grave.
In an urban area it would be difficult for you to find a place out of effective range anyways, were are you going to hit us from 300+ m?
>>
File: kweku_2382761b.jpg (53KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kweku_2382761b.jpg
53KB, 620x387px
>>21963566
Not him, but in most neighborhoods in LA you aren't going to get anywhere near the decent sniper spots without getting some real fuckin' nato through your brainpan.

>molotovs
>thrown from the ground to the 27th floor of a century city high rise
>mfw
>>
>21963665
>Implying you cant just burn 90% of buildings to the ground
All you really have to do is identify the sniper nest,supress it with 2-3 guys,while the others pepper it with Molotovs. Yes there will be some exceptions but a majority of the time a well equipped and trained fire team/squad sized element can eliminate a lone sniper, or atleast break contact if shit goes down hill. I personally wouldn't go near a downtown area, probably stick to the burbs,more resources and probably less people.
>>
>>21963758
I don't even know how to address this level of masturbatory fantasy. You're either roleplaying or completely living in your own head.
>>
>>21963782
Why is it so hard to believe? We flushed out snipers a few times in Iraq, usually we start shooting if we knew they were in our AO, wait for them to return fire, find cover, then put a AT4 into were ever they were hiding.
>>
>>21947460
You just went full retard.

Most country folk have everything we need already, and what we don't have, the neighborhood general store does.
>>
>>21943136
Unless you live in one of the primary cities (Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, etc) then I guarantee you most people who live on a reasonably old property will have guns buried/stashed away from the confiscations.
>>
>>21963069
Don't fuck the rotting bodies then. But seriously that could be a business plan. Collecting and getting rid of bodies.
>>
>>21964056
>Most country folk have everything we need already
No.
>>
>>21965068
Whatever ya say guy.
>>
>>21965717
As long as you really think rurals aren't gonna go out nad try to loot from the city.
>>
>>21939920
Are you looking for SEAR training or what?
>>
>>21927728
Lots of people fantasizing about being Mad Max in here. Too many video games and conspiracy theories.
>>
>>21927728
You're a tryhard faggot too OP, But luckily smart people have chimed in on this thread with great advice.
>>
>>21967134
Yeah, it's a shame because preparing for what is likely to happen (natural disasters) is quite worthwhile, whereas preparing for something that is more likely than not to kill you (nuclear war, total collapse of society, monkey flu, etc.) is just worthless roleplaying.

More general urban survival threads tend to be a bit better than these strict grey man threads, but I don't know how well a disaster prep thread would work. The Master Blasters may be retarded, but they certainly keep a thread alive.
>>
>>21967212
Which posts are the good ones, Anon?
>>
>>21928414
>One of the people held up in that house did manage to shoot and kill someone trying to break into the house, and when you have a quasi-anarchy state of living like after a disaster you never can be sure of the consequences. They dragged the body into the street, still submerged, and it floated on. The last thing they needed was law enforcement trying to enforce the peace selectively by taking away defenses/arresting people for defending their families.

Smart decision, Considering the Police and nasty girls would rather disarm you and arrest you leaving your families defenseless. Katrina was a big deal considering it shed light on exactly what the government will do in those situations.
>>
>>21967240
Hearing some sensible disaster prep would be nice rather than this grey man shit.

All the people planning for apocalypse should divert their energy and planning for their retirement instead. Something that will actually benefit them.
>>
File: poorfaglogic.jpg (184KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
poorfaglogic.jpg
184KB, 688x1434px
>>21937230
You have no idea idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>21965010
Sanitation? Absolutely. And set yourself up with a bunch of 5 gallon buckets and toilet seats. Make daily rounds, collecting full buckets and dropping off empties. It's a critical service, and nobody will fuck with the honeybucket guy. I was only half joking when I mentioned getting a wheelbarrow, etc.

And you can make awesome compost and boil piss down for gunpowder components.
>>
>>21947227
Unless you're in the fucking boonies, Wearing chest rigs, camo and shiny nods on your tacticool seal team 6 edition helmet is a bad idea.
>>
>>21965068
Explain would be good.
>>
>>21965010
You'd be okay with appropriate PPE on, Specifically a respirator with HEPA/Organic vapor filters and eyepro. It's still not safe considering the diseases festering on/in their dead ass. There are creepy ass parasites and fungus strains that like our rotting corpses.
>>
>>21967357
Where I live, most of my neighbors aren't prepared.
See >>21949308
>>
>>21967320
We've had a few threads along those lines. What I find funny is that one anon in particular gets shit on a bunch. All he does is talk about a shtf situation he actually went through, and how he purified water. Then all the autists and COD kiddies bitch at him about how he'll get shot/raped/robbed/killed/eaten if he does that.

One of these days I'll see about doing a real life disaster prep thread. Today is not that day because I'm having too much fun pushing buttons and yanking chains in this thread.
>>
>live in California soccermom suburbs
>most of my neighbors were Brady campaigners so nogunz
>me and my wife both shoot frequently and while not l33t sniper level we're both pretty decent shots

Out of the 30 something families we are familiar with only 5 or 6 have any guns at all and even those are just great grandpas double barrel or something like that.

We're probably the only family in town with any sort of decent armament and ammo stock. The only conceivable threat I can think of is the redneck family that lives out in the hills but they'd probably target the defenseless soccer families.

Or the Oakland niggers might crusade down the freeway to rape some white women but that's not very likely.

I'd still need to grab a shit ton of supplies but I'm sure we'd have a much easier time than anyone else in our town
>>
>>21967396
And a couple pairs of nitrile gloves. And be very aware of any wounds or sores you might have. Get corpse goo in a scratch, you'll die as badly as if you got shit in the scratch.
>>
>>21967456
That sounds like a fluke. Most rural folks don't have ready access to Walmart, so they tend to have a deeper and broader stockpile than apartment dwellers.

I'm surprised your neighbors let you get a look at their preps.
>>
>>21967718
Most don't really prep. Of the neighbors I talk to, I sorta just go tour their house with them and see small gardens, unfinished basements without supplies. Most prepping going on is just pantries.
>>
>>21967918
>Most prepping going on is just pantries.
in my neighborhood and surrounding areas, anyway.
>>
>>21938868
A /k/ patch will identify you as someone with weapons.

I'd shoot you. Sorry.
>>
>>21967918
Which leads us to the next logical question- what is the most likely natural disaster or similar event that would happen in your area?

There's nothing wrong with having a decent pantry and garden. And how in the hell do you "tour" their houses? Sounds sketchy as hell to me. The assumption that you're seeing everything is naive. But that all aside, there's some creep factor here.
>>
>>21963216
>being this fucking retarded
Do veggies taste like dirt? No, they taste like veggies. Do apples taste like manure if you fertilize the tree? No.
Taste of a food=/=what it was grown in
>>
>>21968491
Meet them, have a beer, they give me a tour of their house. Some places are skipped for sure, but it's mostly just small closets and kids rooms.
>>
>>21967578
In a shtf situation, one in three americans is going to chimp the fuck out. If you have soccer moms on your left and your right, that means it's you, Anon.
>>
>>21969215

No the soccer moms will chimp out the most and the quickest, I have personally seen it.

Things stay civil until all of a sudden they don't.
>>
>>21957847
He speaks the truth. They'll just shoot your ass twice anyway. It isn't THAT sneaky to wear a damn plate carrier under something anyway. Its noticeable. I promise.
>>
>>21927728
>Not realizing there are many people that actually apply their skills to their gear and use said gear to give themselves an advantage rather than sperg out.

Honestly not everyone who owns a plate carrier is a gear queer, it all depends on how you think SHTF will be. The argument I like to give to the "Hobo with the shitty ak killing you" is if you actually take the time to learn how to use your gear, and take the time to get actual survival skills and preparations out of the way before even thinking about purchasing tactical gear, you are at an advantage above everyone. On the topic of going grey, you could probably throw a big grey hoody or jacket over a really small plate carrier or even just get some covert plates and a way to carry handgun mags under the hoody and you would still have some tight easy shit to use when you get out of the populated area instead of ragtag shit. for all your food and other preps? Small, rugged, not too flashy surplus should do the trick. Really, it's all in the mindset of how grey you think you'll actually have to go and if you plan on taking a vehicle and getting outy 5000 or not.
>>
>>21968057
Would you actually shoot someone who you know has like minded interests and who you have approached and probably talked to and gotten close enough to to recognize the patch? I'd wager 9 times out of 10 you wouldn't. People like yourself would powerfuck any chance of our country rebounding from a SHTF scenario.
>>
>>21957847
I agree. If other people can clearly see you and said city nigger can identify a plate carrier and not just think you're a fatass, you have entirely different problems. this thread is kind of sperging out thinking no gear is somehow better even though if you are seen, you will probably be looted and raped anyway.
>>
File: 1405313162908.jpg (45KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
1405313162908.jpg
45KB, 480x674px
>>21942585

Yeah basically this. If I was desperate I would just hide near a road and wait for people. I would lay low for anything 2+ and pick off the lone wolves.

I don't care how tacticool you look. If I have a good spot and my shitty rifle is already lined up with the spot your walking to I win.
>>
What if you're not in america though? Coming from New Zealand a country where most people are limited to hunting rifles and shotguns and there is no such thing as concealed carry, what are you gonna do? You cant hide shit.
>>
>>21973902
>If I have a good spot and my shitty rifle is already lined up with the spot your walking to I win.
This.
>>
>>21967345
gnarly. i dont think i could do that
>>
at what point would it be ok to loot the local big 5? lets say theres an earthquake. how would i know if its bad enough to justify looting?
>>
>>21976596
Fuck this local big 5, I live less than a mile from their 100+ truck bay main distro warehouse here in SoCal....

TFW its right near a Army/Airforce Reserve Base...
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.