[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 54

File: 19133774_p0.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
19133774_p0.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
Previous Thread: >>>17561668

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a (embed)

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat below for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

No discord.
>>
venus real vs clone ?
>>
Has anyone got around to trying the Magic Eyes Neotenic Fairy? It looks like it came out a little over a week ago.

>>17589282

go for the real over the clone.
>>
I want toy . but scared use unregulated rubber on cock . what safe toy ? just because made in japan not mean safe . any silcone onahole ?
>>
Made a poll about cock sleeves. Would love to get peoples opinions.
>>
>>17589391
FUCK ME.....forgot to pos the link to it

https://strawpoll.com/3y6yezxh
>>
>go to a sex shop in my area
>they have fleshlights out on display
>.......
>nowhere near as soft as a cheap onahole
>nowhere near as complex with bumps, twists, and ridges.
>the only good thing is the length.

Why do people buy fleshlights again?
>>
File: 1_1395112628_m_XYIfs.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1395112628_m_XYIfs.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
How bad is this hole?

I've been preferring less textured and softer holes over time, so now I'm wondering if this is actually any good.
>>
>>17589483
because they are known in the west
unlike onaholes which is obscure unless you vist sites like these
>>
>>17589513
Texture is what should make up for the low stimulation that derives from its softness. I don't know what hole that is but you need to explain why you'd want a smooth and soft onahole.
>>
File: koinma_deruderuhorn_onahole_1.jpg (340KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
koinma_deruderuhorn_onahole_1.jpg
340KB, 1500x1500px
Koinma Deruderuhorn very good onahole, simulating and medium hard feeling. Better than most onaholes I have tried, really suprised to see it so cheap and highly simulating
>>
Has there been any discount for the meiki plush in the U.K.?
>>
>>17589396
needs an "I don't know the difference" option
>>
Is busty ai chan the best breast toy?
I was really hoping to get something bigger but I can't find much info on anything else.
>>
Kinda want to bite the bullet and buy an expensive onahip with vag+anal. My eyes is on Puni ana DX (not the SPDX) at Motsutoys. I'm not really a lolicon so i don't care about the package but it is a dick bully ? The entrances don't tear easily ?
I have read the onahole blog review but that guy is so much a loli maniac i don't know what to think about his experience.
>>
I bought the dolphin

What am I in for
>>
does otonajp have any special sale events to save points for?
>>
>>17590293
Yes i believe so, unless you can get that one k cup doll that was mentioned here before, if size is what translates to quality for you.
>>
Tried out a young girl over labor day bbq. Wasn't bad but there isn't as much control that I like no matter how light she was. One thing I wasn't impressed with was the cleaning and bodily fluids not to mention one of those snow cones that shouldn't put down or else it would fall over that made my chest hair sticky.

I honestly think the world is moving towards dolls and bots but onaholes won't be going anywhere because there will be sleeves you can mount them too in the doll. I also didn't like her independent movement because when your dick is in her canal and she decides to scooch somewhere or lean, your dick isn't going to resist much and you will find yourself moving and getting bent out of shape and not her.

Still, it was a good reminder why I prefer dolls and holes.

Did that tenga flip zero ever amount to much?
>>
>>17591216
I don't get it, are you parodying onahole reviews that happen in this thread by reviewing a real girl's pussy, or what?
>>
>>17589483
pure convenience and Fleshlight markets harder than the compaines that sell onaholes or does international shipping. same reason why people keep buying Tengas
>>
>>17592118
I thought we were buying American with fleshlights. I honestly don't know if that's still true.
>>
>>17592152
Both my fleshlights are marked "made in EU".

Does toydemon's softness ranking mean anything or is it completely arbitrary? I heard people saying Julia+ was supposed to be quite soft, but it's marked 6 there, which would be hard as shit. They also mark MoT 8 in softness and I wouldn't call mine soft at all.
>>
>>17586643
>>17584810
>>17584664
>>17579909
>Three of us in one thread?! I need to do research now!

>I think it was due to my poor masturbation habits. I often had to do quickies and didn't wait until my dick was entirely erect. My cock would bend downward with each stroke. Also had phimosis until 18 which I fixed myself in a week. I think I have a short frenulum but not sure.

>Skin at bottom of my dick feels taut when fully erect and I feel it "pulling" my dick down while there is loose foreskin at the top. I curve downward perhaps 30 degrees or more. Looks quite severe when I look at in the mirror. Will need to measure it one day.
>>
>>17591216
Are you saying you fucked a little girl?
Because that's kinda what it sounds like.
>>
are there any BIG ones like the succ witch? but not as expensive?

I want the feeling of my hand to be less noticable
>>
>Try Venus Real
>Its okay nothing amazing

Is there something better people would reccommend
>>
>>17592636
Better is subjective. The recommended list is what its states on the tin, a recommendation. It's not the end all be all Commandments of /ona/ because each dick greatly varies in what it likes. Some people like banging rocks while others like slamming slime. All you can really do is just look at something, read some reviews and then try it out and see if you like it.
>>
Oh god my poor penis, I finally tried the vacuum witch and it was like being bullied by a fistfull of stucco and plaster fragments. So much texture, so much hardness, I couldn't even focus on the succ. But now I definitely know where my preferences stand.
>>
>>17592729
That sounds...brutally unpleasant. Cross that one off my list to buy.
>>
>>17592729
Vacuum Witch was on my shortlist. Didn't know it was THAT hard. Thanks for letting us know.
>>
I got a Beautiful Girl JK Idol Kasumi and some lube as my first onahole, what should I be expecting?
>>
>>17592636
I've got the very soft one and it was like fucking clouds at first. Give it a few more tries, mine is my favorite hole now.

>>17592756
>>17592848
Other anon here. I really don't think it's that hard, had no problems using it. It's a nice hole.
>>
>>17590293
Tities of Utea Grace I have more fun with than Ai chans.
>>
File: 71bi0WjhrkL._SL1500_.jpg (278KB, 991x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71bi0WjhrkL._SL1500_.jpg
278KB, 991x1500px
>>
File: half life ona.jpg (204KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
half life ona.jpg
204KB, 800x687px
What are some fetishes haven't been covered or not given attention by onahole and doll makers?
>>
File: Cat Wut.jpg (67KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Wut.jpg
67KB, 520x853px
>>17593912
>>
>>17589799
>>17590658
>i'm in Australia so chances of getting a venus real is non existant
Ausbro here, with multiple Tomax onaholes (including a Real) and a set of Quty Tits. Learn to forwarder. I ordered from Daimaoh and used Big in Japan and it was pretty straightforward. That said, I still wish LoveMerci would pick them up.

>>17589396
>>17590193
As well as an "I don't care" option
>>
Well after stabbing through the back (6.5") for like the 4th time in the 2 years since I got it, I finally decided to put my Hot Gimmick to rest. It was a very worthwhile hole for the price of $25 and always felt good and tight. Despite the shoddy reliability and how much it came apart at the entrance, at the boundary of the two materials inside the entrance and at the back, I still would buy another dual material hole just for the feeling. Holes break anyway and you can repair them almost forever with a soldering iron. Actually, if you have onaholes at all, you should own a soldering iron, no exceptions.
>>
>>17593770
Fuck off.
>>
>>17594245
You are just going to have to wait until I get bored.
>>
File: xmas time is coming.jpg (126KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
xmas time is coming.jpg
126KB, 1001x1001px
>product lists oral
>these lips
>these tits
Fuck another contender. I just dont fucking know anymore, fapped so many times over the months and I still want one of these big tit dolls.

WEird, back when I thought dolls were like 5k-10k I never gave it much thought and stuck with cheap hips and onaholes and a few fleshlights. But now that they are like 2k max from the ones im looking at im going all fucking crazy wanting one.
>>
>>17592579
If 60$ is expensive for you,
Rethink your life
>>
>>17594437
Don't buy a western roastie looking one
Jesus Christ

Unless you're like Filipino so a white woman is like a miracle for you
>>
>>17593337
Thinking of getting Very Soft. Does anyone know how much softer it is than just Soft? If the difference ain't that great I'm going to buy it.
>>
>>17594437
Holy fuck she is hot. I like American hotties too. Got a link?
>>
File: collage of loneliness.jpg (176KB, 990x972px) Image search: [Google]
collage of loneliness.jpg
176KB, 990x972px
>>17594460
I am not sure what you mean by roastie. But until a few minutes ago I was narrowing it down to these 3. but the one I just posted has a very fuckable face.
>>
>>17594458
Price is relative. $60 for shoes is nothing. $60 for a sandwich is pretty expensive. Not everyone can justify spending money on something you put your dick in.
>>
>>17594480
>Shoes
>Wear everyday
>Make your life better
>Justified price

>Sandwich
>Eat once
>30 min later the pleasure is gone
>Not justified

>Onahole
>Fuck daily
>Makes your life better
You see where I'm going?
>>
>>17594490
>You see where I'm going?
That's your opinion. Some people have different ones.
>>
>>17594498
Nah just poor or cheap bastards.
(Hence the re-evaluate your life)
I'm stating facts.
>>
>>17594503
Being cheap and being poor aren't mutually inclusive terms. You sound like someone who came from a lower middle class family and luckily scored a slightly better than average job out of high and equates success with spending money. You'll be broke in ten years. Meanwhile anon will likely still be happy with his cheap toys and savings account that wasn't ruined by making poorly thought out purchases.
>>
>>17594523
>You equate success with spending

I equate success with maximising one's happiness.

I don't waste 60$ on a burger, but a onahole is a sound investment towards happiness
>>
File: IMG_20170907_025020329.jpg (1MB, 1210x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_025020329.jpg
1MB, 1210x908px
Hey, was doing my monthly full body sponge bath and powdering of my doll and thought of you all.

Yeah, that wash cloth used to be white.
>doll looks great in low light which my bedroom almost normally is
>dust still gathers
>turn on light
>oh my
>all clean and proper again

You folks made doll maintenance so much worse that it really is.
>>
>>17594198
If you don't care don't vote. Some people have a material preference. Personally I prefer silicone but I still get TPE material toys because they have more variety while there are only a few legit silicone toys while most fo them are TPR silicone hybrids that break apart extremely fast. TPE and TPR are pretty much the same but TPE toys tend to be more durable than TPR while silicone(pure) lasts longer than anything else.
>>
>>17593770
Is that doll pregnant or fat?
>>
>>17589396
>https://strawpoll.com/3y6yezxh
>>17589391
I voted for TPE. My doll is made out of that stuff and outside of a thin lip on the entrance to the anus the son of a bitch has been holding together for going on 2 years now. Even my old TPE hips/holes are still around for a quick and dirty fap that are well into being 3 years old and beyond.
>>
>>17594600
Not him but since everything else on the doll is trim.. ganna say pregnant.
>>
>>17594460
>Unless you're like Filipino so a white woman is like a miracle for you

As a dirty disgusting Filipino who managed to bang a white girl, I have no idea where this sentence came from.
>>
need opinions out of the 17 series which are the best or favourite among users
>>
>>17592729
Did you use lube?
>>
>>17594198
Can you link a guide or run us through the process?
>>
>>17594608
I'm happy for you

but I have a hard time imagining (another) filipino who is currently shopping for a 2000$ doll to be able to score a white girl

>inb4 they're trash anyone can have them
maybe the scraps
>>
>>17594198
Oh also what did the price come to per hole?
>>
>>17594639
You wanna know an easy way to score with girls? Find a girl who has self-esteem issues, watches anime, is a millennial (so their tendency to discriminate is lesser so), and find ways to open her up to lewd stuff. The first three steps are easy, they're plenty to find in shitty Korean or Japanese MMOs. Just don't be a creep and be a decent person. The last step is optional, but helps. The only hard part is to find one near you but sometimes paying for an airplane ticket with the pretense of going to an anime convention may be worth it.

Totally optional but helps a lot: Being bi, and having a willing male friend pretend to be your boyfriend. Girls really love gay guys. Sometimes girls are willing to fuck both of you guys because she wants to get in on the gayness.
>>
>>17594670
>a girl who has self-esteem issues, watches anime, is a millennial

I want absolutely nothing to do with such filth of a girl
>>
>>17594674
>I want absolutely nothing to do with such filth of a girl
Up to you man. I'm not trying to brag and be a chad or some shit, but it's worth an experience. All and all, onaholes are generally better.
>>
>>17594683
I fuck pussy on the regular because I'm an italian chad

I just have standards.
self-esteem/daddy issues girl are only good for one-night-stand but then are absolutely guaranteed emotional trainwrecks for relationships.

sage for off topic.
>>
>>17594687
No, you're totally right. I'd never date a girl like that.
>>
>>17590513
Long wait until it's actually shipped.
>>
>>17592636
I second the other anon. I was disappointed by my Venus Real at first, but after a couple of weeks it became my favourite, and nothing so far comes close.
>>
>>17593045
If all goes well, an orgasm.
>>
>>17594614
I have the 17 Evo. It's my only onahole but I like it a lot. Sadly it's tearing on the inside. Don't squish it when nothing is inside and it should last longer. I'm debating whether I should buy another or a different model.
>>
What are the inner and outer layers of the Meiki ZXY like? The shape and texture looks close to a Venus Clone but how would the ZXY be better?
>>
>>17594878
It's probably hard to judge. Over the course of the last weeks, multiple anons either proclaimed ZXY to be better then Venus real and some considered Venus R to be better than ZXY.
Guess it comes down to personal perference.

To confuse people even further: last thread one anon extensively proclaimed ZXY to be the closest thing to the real thing with the Venus R being worse. Roughly 1-2 months ago, however, some anon proclaimed the ZXY not really being close to the real thing but the Venus R instead being close to real pussy.
Seems like there's no final verdict on this topic, it entirely depends on what anons are replying to your questions.
>>
Couldn't decide between Julia+ and ZXY so I ended up ordering them both, will post my impression of themonce I've gotten and tried them.

Also for anyone curious about motsutoys shipping, I put my order in at around 18 yesterday and I got a mail from GLS which is the delivery service that it would already arrive friday morning(I live in Denmark). I did change it to monday though as I wouldn't be able to recieve it on friday which was also really easy to do so shipping wise they seem really solid at least.
>>
The only time to go after real girls is just before their teen developmental phase if you really want to be with them long term. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Best stick with onaholes and dolls though unless you are there at the right time to start grooming and investing in a long term relationship.

The price for literal sex bots have come down quite a bit. There are plenty of news articles about their development in just the last few months. 15k really isn't that much now and days for a middle class single. There is even talk of them being therapeutic and possibly insurance subsidized.

I wouldn't be surprised. If you have a retarded teen in a wheelchair, its a covered medical practice to jerk him off by a nurse now and then to calm them down. There are videos on YouTube detailing the event.
>>
>>17595151
>will post my impression of themonce I've gotten and tried them

Please do! I want one of those as my next hole.
>>
>>17594539
Quit wasting your breath. Let the autistic faggot drown in his own smug bullshit.

Everyone else in the thread can already see the neckbeard with his beads of sweat dripping on his forehead, licking his lips and waiting for another chance to show how mentally superior he is in an image board thread devoted to Japanese masturbatory devices.
>>
>>17594995
Absolutely. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I'm the guy who was posting about the ZXY being superior and more realistic, and that's my opinion. There might be someone else who think the Venus Real is the better option. And the fact of the matter is, both are widely considered top tier. It comes down to a matter of preference.

I don't really think anyone will fault you for buying either one.
>>
>>17595626
What are the two layers on the ZXY like? I already have a Venus Real soft. I don't want to buy an expensive hole without knowing what I'm getting. I picture it being a tomax hard outer with a venus clone soft inner. Is that accurate?
>>
>>17594995
Well, there is that, and also the fact that all vaginas are different. Some are harder because the woman is clenching all the time, some are fairly loose and softer, etc, etc.
>>
>>17595689
Seconded. I've made love to both geriatric 40 year olds and 11 year olds and you can never tell until you get in there.

That's why I think the concept of anime themed onaholes is asinine.
>>
>>17590368
The entrance of my Puni Ana DX Fuwatoro teared after about one hour of use. Still very usable but that's pretty sad considering it costs 128€.
Can't comment on the normal version but the Fuwatoro material feels very soft and gentle. Not as soft as Tomax very/rich soft though. The exit hole is good for cleaning but makes it impossible to get a good vacuum. It also causes some noise during use when air goes in and out. I ended up sealing it with soldering iron.
>>
>>17595919
>128€
???
https://www.otonajp.com/puni-ana-dx-fuwatoro
>€64.72
shipping should be about half that in cost. Did you get played anon?
Also I read 2 different reviews that mentioned how shitty the hole is for that one.
>>
>>17595943
It's 128€ in MotsuToys with free shipping within EU. Maybe it would be a little cheaper from Japan but not worth the risk with customs.
>>
Anyone have the muses arkhe in soft or softer? I know someone here said how they were hard to clean, but I don't mind that so much. How does it feel compared to other tomax holes? I was wondering if it was only like the lillith uterus but better, or just a unique hole on its own.

>>17594632
Yeah, onatsuyu. I tried again with more and it feels the same. I think it mostly comes down to the terrain inside. The features are way too rigid and high elevation. I was walking the path of ever so softer natural feeling toys before, but I wanted to try something new. Turns out I couldn't take the punishment.
>>
File: 1504796188992.jpg (354KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504796188992.jpg
354KB, 2000x1200px
Anyone know the make or model, my dudes?
>>
>>17596165
What is this even? You want to stick your dick in this or a hole and then stick your dick in it?

Like, I can make you a 3d file of the cylinder that you can print on a 3d printer, theoretically.
>>
>>17594995
I would be open to buying a ZXY immediately due to it's availability. It's unfortunate how much my last Meiki reeked which makes me hesitate in buying another.
>>
>>17593912
i kind of want this now, nobody at valve was willing to admit episode 3 would be an erotic experience
single player only
>>
>>17596191
I think its for cleaning pipes
>>
>>17596191
don't stick your dick in that, it's for taking rust and debris off of pipes. It will not be pleasurable.

trust me.
>>
>>17596165
>>17596191
>>17596236
>>17596468

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/09/07/quantico-tactical-thursday-snipercap-by-agile-precision/
>>
>spend one week with my new vacuum witch
>Can't go back to fapping now

Curse you, /jp/!
>>
>>17596492
I went on a trip for 2 months and didnt bring any ona with me. It's actually hell and I just didn't masturbate since it's so shitty with just your hand.
>>
>>17596506
>Didn't fap for 2 months
Imagine being this low test
>>
>>17594995
I went and read a bunch of reviews after those conversations and one thing that stuck out to me was multiple people claiming the inner layer of the ZXY was shedding rapidly after first use. I've been pretty dead set against dual layered holes for a while now as longevity of the product is important (I'll spend $60 on a hole but only if I know it won't fall apart for a year or better with proper care.) As I was reading, I wound up deciding against it in favor of the Meiki Sister - Lady as multiple people claimed it was on par with the ZXY, was $10 cheaper, and has single layer construction. It should be arriving today or tomorrow...
>>
>>17596511
I didn't fap but that doesn't mean I didn't cum.
>>
I was actually considering getting one of my things removed because its mostly benign.
>>
>>17596522
>I'll spend $60 on a hole but only if I know it won't fall apart for a year or better with proper care.)
Man the poverty niggers really shit up this thread. Just buy some used onaholes from the rest of us if you're such a fucking kike lmfao
>>
>>17596053
Ah I see, I started off with high intensity hard western masturbators before moving to onaholes, softest one I have is the sujiman kupa setsuna which kinda equates to fucking a marshmallow.
>>
>>17594583
Is that TPE or silicone? I got a tpe torso and it's starting to rip at some places after a few months of cuddling in bed. I heard silicone are more durable, I plan to get a doll that can last.
>>
>>17596805
Silicone is much more durable, from what I hear. TPE is great. I tore the anus with my 7' long 5.5' circ dicklette. the anus had a thin lip, that tore and started to get bigger, a little bit of soldering stopped that however.
>>
>>17596805
I recall silicone having a pretty significant downside to TPE but i don't remember what it is. I wonder if they could try to use silicone and tpe together, each where their upsides shine the most.
>>
>>17596202
same. might just get venus in very soft now

soft vs very soft a drastic difference?
very soft vs meiki soft?
>>
>>17597235
I'm in the same boat
fuck waiting for queencat to get soft back in stock

my only concern is durability

>>17593912
consensual post marital intercourse for the sole purpose of producing offspring
>>
>>17594460
>>17594683
Eh, preferences are preferences.
>>
File: Capture.png (8KB, 762x122px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8KB, 762x122px
got this in response to "when are venus real softs coming back"
>>
I'm in Akihabara and completely forgot to do my homework for new holes. What are some all-time/recent new favorites?

I already have:
- mouth of truth
- virgin age admission
- 17 bordeux
- getting a bunch of ona tsuyu
>>
>>17590293
Magic eyes I cup tits are pretty nice if you want something bigger, also cheaper.
only downside is that they aren't quite as soft, but with how large they are its kinda to be expected.
>>
File: IMG_1262.png (155KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.png
155KB, 750x1334px
>>17590293
I went to love dori today and most popular one right now is this.
>>
File: my life.png (81KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
my life.png
81KB, 430x242px
>>17597760
nice meme, but i'd say at least 70 percent of the holes on the market are angled at that.
>>
>>17595686
Pretty close. The whole idea is that the hard outer compresses so you enjoy the soft inner a bit more.

The curvature of the ZXY acts a gentle nub that runs along your glans, depending on how you hold it. I personally enjoy turning it at different angles to get varied sensations.
>>
>>17596522
For some reason, all Meikis have little bits that ball up after the first use. Afterwards though, they're not present. I don't think they've affected performance in any of my holes... I guess it's sort of a break-in period.
>>
anyone here use any onaholes from toy's love? I was looking down the list of lower price ones and I saw their shit pop up a few times.
>>
>>17593770
>>17594437
>>17594478
>>17594583

You guys make us onahole users look good by the way. Talk about "degenerate". You should just fucking get a nympho girlfriend or kill yourselves.
>>
>>17598998
>get a girlfriend

I don't think you understand this place.
>>
Any updates on the omochadreams situation?
>>
>>17597235
Tomax soft is quite similar to Meiki. Very soft and rich soft are a lot softer. I highly recommend them if you like longer sessions and want something that doesn't feel like rubber toy.
>>
File: BIJ for Daimaoh.jpg (457KB, 1300x1039px) Image search: [Google]
BIJ for Daimaoh.jpg
457KB, 1300x1039px
>>17594636
>>17594640
Go to the Forwarding Service page, where you can copy the address from. (you don't actually need an account to access this but you need one later anyway)
Go to https://daimaoh.co.jp/regist.php (or the home page and click the blue button near the top-right corner of the page) and enter your details per the left part of pic related; this shows where to put each part of the BIJ address; from memory, the post code might fill out some of it for you. Use a name converter to get your name in hiragana.
Click the orange button on the right under the large text box to register.

Add things to your cart using the red buttons on the product page; blue with an envelope icon means it's out of stock.
Firmness has always been in this order, assuming that a given firmness is available for that onahole:
レギュラーハード - (Regular) Hard
レギュラー - Regular
ソフト - Soft
ベリーソフト - Very soft
リッチソフト - Rich soft
When you've added all the holes and other stuff that you want (hint: get some Insomnia lube), click on the button on the right under the cart list to start the checkout process.

In the box at the top, choose the third option (right part of pic related) - which is credit card (the others are COD and bank transfer).
In the bottom box, choose your shipping option - the first option is Sagawa Express, which free shipping uses, and I think the package arrived at BIJ two days later.
Click the orange button at the bottom-right when you're done.

On the next page you can confirm your details and then choose the top option from the choices in the next box to use these details as the shipping address (this is where the BIJ process differs from JSS) - the other options are provide shipping details (use for JSS) or deliver to post office. BIJ uses your name to associate the delivery to your account.
The next two sections allow you to choose the delivery date and time. Leave these as defaults.
The next section allows you to choose what they write on the box. The choices are:
パソコン部品 - Computer parts
PC用品 - PC Supplies
PCソフト - PC Software
雑貨品 - Goods
化粧品 - Cosmetics
日用品 - Daily necessities
DVD-ROM - I assume this is obvious
書籍 - A book
健康食品 - Healthy food
自動車部品 - Auto parts
無記入 - No entry (blank)
下記に商品名記入 - Enter product name below
BIJ allows adult products and I didn't particularly care what they wrote, so I think I chose Goods.
Click the button at the bottom-right of the page when you're done and I think it takes you to the credit card processor page (it's a third-party site); I'm not going to screenshot that, since I don't want to buy what's in my 4chan cart. You may need to copy/pasta to Google Translate for the fields.

Once you've paid, you'll go back to the confirmation page at Daimaoh.

Now go to BIJ and buy a forwarding ticket by choosing Forwarding, from under Categories; this will cost you ¥500. Choose your packaging option (Original) and add to cart.
Click Checkout, verify your details, and complete the process.
In the notes field, I entered:
There should be one box of adult products from Daimaoh (order number <order number>), although they will likely use a different name on the box - アットプランニング (AT-PLANING.co.ltd).
It should have my name on it, as well as my name transliterated to hiragana <anon's name in hiragana>

Later I added another note with Sagawa Express and the tracking number, as well as the expected delivery date.

I used EMS for shipping to AU and the cost probably worked out to about ¥1,500 per hole, on top of the ¥500 forwarding fee; other shipping options would obviously be cheaper.
>>
weebs btfo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41203239

your sillicone vaginas are next
>>
>>17600026
>and possessing 34,000 images of child sexual abuse.

Gee Billy, it's totally the doll fault!
>>
>>17600068
>An investigation began when the UK Border Force intercepted a package in November, imported from China.
>He was sentenced to eight months for owning the doll
>In July, a court ruled the child sex doll was an obscene item, after Turner's lawyers argued it was not covered by law.

If you read the article it kind of was though
>>
>>17598998
You make yourself look dumb
>>
>>17600108
They busted him because of the doll, but if it was only the doll he wouldn't be in jail, maybe just fined or confiscated.

But pedos are notoriously stupid, see all the TOR busting operations.
>>
>>17600026
THEY'LL HAVE TO KEEL ME FIRST!
>>
>>17599658
Holy shit thank you so much, this is an excellent guide!
>>
Ahh, I want a fairy onahole!!
>>
>>17598499
Well, hopefully it gives some estimate for us in Europe as well.
>>
>>17599050
>>17600988
See
>>17580789
>>17582652
>>17588705
>>
>>17600938
Goddamn it's going to cost me around $110 AUD for the 2 holes I want.
>>
>>17593912
vampire?
>>
File: 23698-6.jpg (65KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
23698-6.jpg
65KB, 940x940px
>>17601074
fleshlight has one of those, though I cant imagine it being very good
>>
my package is in san francisco!
>>
>>17601151

S U C C memes will never be the same.

Also, what is everyone waiting on?
>>
>>17600960
>make paper wings
>attach to onahole
take it further and make it aerodynamic!
>>
File: 71u6t0zs4IL._SL1369_.jpg (238KB, 950x1369px) Image search: [Google]
71u6t0zs4IL._SL1369_.jpg
238KB, 950x1369px
>newer dolls have better muscle tone while still having large breasts
japan please stop my dick and wallet cant take much more
>>
>>17601903
would be nice if they had animesque dolls.
that one looks kinda gross.
>>
>>17601903
Looks like a disgusting roastie

That cameltoe tho
>>
>>17601903
the only things that bothers me about this are the hands and feet look weird.
>>
>>17594600
intestinal parasites
>>
>>17601903
They always have so creepy faces
>>
>>17601903
But that's a chink doll though.
Wmdoll or jydoll
>>
>>17601903
dat body!

If only they made one with Taylor Swift's face.
>>
>>17602513
jy-doll dot com
Dolls listed as Crocker, full url is spam.

Also do you guys only discuss nihon dolls or are other dolls ok. Only asking cuz this is /jp/ not /cn/ you know
>>
>>17602016
how 'bout an elf
>>
>>17602704
That thigh crease is gross
>>
>>17602704
I wish there were 60cm dolls with adult proportions (maybe even exaggerated a bit). I'd dress her as a fairy and fuck silly!
>>
File: gigi-aa13.jpg (158KB, 755x1151px) Image search: [Google]
gigi-aa13.jpg
158KB, 755x1151px
>>17602719
there are some 100cm dolls that are stacked, it just depends if you're fine with the face looking like it belongs on a 10 year-old
>>
>>17602753
Nah, that's too big...
>>
>>17602784
wmdollshop.com has three sizes of smol dolls
65cm
80cm
85cm
pic is 65cm
>>
>>17602753
thats not a 10 year old face, looks like an alien human hybrid
>>
>>17602909
whatever it is, it's not an adult human
>>
File: DSC00843.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00843.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>17602719
>>17602753
Aikodolls 60 and 80cm versions
>>
Have any of you tried to fit a Tomax onahole into a DS doll? Or are we stuck with the proprietary inserts? I'd love to make use of Lillith, Venus, and Muses on a 163 cm body.
>>
>>17602975
i have the EX lite, and cant even fit a VAA into it.

dolls manufactures seem to be bad about proprietary inserts
>>
Nuddin' better than fucking an onahole whilst watching Taylor Swift music videos.

Anyway I just got a new apartment. Plan to only get a sofa and a few plastic storage containers. Where do I hide my onahole?
>>
>>17594583
How them cheeks feel?
>>
>>17602960
>>17602832
Not cute enough although Aiko seems decent.?. Maybe in the future the technology will improve and 3d will get closer to 2d and then I'll budge
>>
>>17603151
firm but soft. glad I got the standing feet option for feet on the ground while the doll rests on a chair, bed, desk or wall.
>>
Are there any hips that are super stimulating? Cocolo is fun to fuck but it's lighter on raw sensation than I expected. Anything with a big ass would also be nice, stimulating or no.

Something that ships within the US would be even better as international shippinh for hips looks like murder on the wallet, but I think if I try to look for all of these in one hip I might as well just go looking for the dragonballs instead.
>>
File: 71XxNZ3vRoL._SL1425_.jpg (152KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
71XxNZ3vRoL._SL1425_.jpg
152KB, 950x1425px
oh god someone send help I dont need a 4th doll
>>
File: thousand cock stare.jpg (163KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thousand cock stare.jpg
163KB, 1000x1500px
Po po po... po po po...
>>
>>17603153
the thing about the Aiko and some other 60cm ones is you can use just about any BJD head
>>
>>17601903
>>17602704
>>17602753
>>17602832
>>17602960
>>17603384

See: >>17598998

It's called an onahole thread, not a "I want to know what sex with a woman feels like" thread.

>>17599027

>>17600148

Says the mentally challenged person hiding dolls in his fucking closet.
>>
>>17603892
Until your post I never seen an unwelcomeness to dollfags in the past year or so.

Nice job policing a thread tho I guess
>>
File: 1454386918270.gif (3MB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
1454386918270.gif
3MB, 307x173px
>>17603675
>>
>>17603902
though*
>>
>>17603902
It's not unwelcomeness but some of us get disgusted when these types of people post in an onahole thread.

Like if you really wanna know what sex with a woman is like get an actual woman for that shit.
>>
>>17603933
onas are fake vaginas right.

why not go get an actual vagina? you are trying to be a dwarf among midgets here
>>
>>17603946
I've had pussy before and if I want the touch of a woman ever again i'll get one. Onaholes are an alternative to your hand. Dolls are just flat out lame and disgusting. End of the story.
>>
>>17603950
You are just splitting hairs at this point.
>>
>>17603950
So why not buy fake hands?
>>
>>17603953
You're just getting booty blasted. That's all. Now go back to your stupid doll you so heavenly praise you fucking lame ass.
>>
File: IMG_20170813_014340352.jpg (1MB, 1412x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_014340352.jpg
1MB, 1412x1059px
>>17603961
I will, do not worry.
>>
>>17603975
God damn anon, every time I see you post pics of your doll you drive me closer to getting one.
Not that that's a bad thing, but it is for my wallet
>>
>>17603975
That waist doesn't look healthy.
>>
>>17601056
That's actually pretty good. If Love Merci was able to get Tomax distributorship for Australia, based on their markup on other onaholes, they would probably be well over $100 each.

Tomax onaholes are definitely worth it; I rarely use any of my (many) other onas anymore.
>>
>>17603384
Didn't know dolls were so hawt until this thread......
>>
>>17604217
how realistic are tomax compared to pussy
>>
>>17604229
>implying
No idea but can we please not get into this again?

If you really want to see the autistic debates, search the archive over at https://warosu.org/jp/. You could try such terms as "i need more numbers" and "Is it at least twice as good?".
>>
Are there any onaholes that have sort of a cervix penatration feature? It's one of my favorite things in doujins.
>>
>>17604319
As a hung guy who hurt an Asian girl cervix, it's not so hot irl.

Cervices are hard and closed, like a beak with tissue around, if a hole was soft and elastic enough to let you penetrate it,
It would just be a lie.
>>
>>17604651
I know it's not realistic,I've heard it can really hurt a woman in reality.

However it's a fantasy and not real, so I don't care.
>>
>>17604229
There is a discussion even in this thread. Read it.
>>
>>17604319
A lot of onaholes have uterus feature. Tomax' Lilith Uterus or Muses Cocalo, ToysHeart's Daisuki Hold or to a lesser degree 17 Bordeaux... and a lot more. Do some research.
>>
>>17604866
You're right anon, sorry, I just had the sudden urge to buy my first onahole and didn't bother to do research like I should.
>>
>>17604941
>First onahole
>Cervix
Damn son
>>
A friend mentioned to me they once saw "a urethra-fuck onahole with a futanari body on it" and I've done some looking but can't find anything that looks like that. Am I just blind and using the wrong sites or something?
>>
Looks like omochajews is back on the menu boys
>>
>>17605063
>This item is in stock. Immediate dispatch possible.
Fucking finally
>>
>>17593912
I kinda wanna get one and drill some holes in it and put some vibrators in them. That way I can just place it on my cock and have it pulsate on my shaft till I come.
>>
>>17605063
So... Bets on how many people will get shafted because orders exceed stock they have received?
>>
>>17604217
The problem is that money is a bit tight right now, figuring out how much it would cost just hammers in the reality that I need to find work.
>>
File: Let's go boys.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Let's go boys.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>17605063
>>
>>17605222
>>17605297
Anyone already received a shipping confirmation?
>>
I want to buy my first larger onahole or hip. Whats better?
https://www.otonajp.com/puni-shuwa-mocchi-1000
or
https://www.otonajp.com/puni-ana-dx-hard-edition
Or should I go for something else?
>>
>>17606564
Nope, I doubt they'll ship our orders until monday
>>
>>17606628
First one is very good, the second one is just decent. Got nothing better to recommend though
>>
>>17606628
DX
>>
>>17606628
I'd say be careful with both of those, they look like they have an open end which would make them quite noisy and prone to leaking cum/lube out.
>>
jesus fuck the puni ana dx should be a first buy for everyone. god damn my balls are still tingling 4 minutes after. Most intense orgasm ive ever had. Shame I didnt hold back for a month beforehand
>>
g-guys i might be a lolicon
normal fap hero, 10 minutes
loli fap hero, 2 minutes
>>
>>17607667
The change (if it actually is a change) of category of porn you fap to can be the reason you cum faster, if you fapped to loli for a month straight i wouldn't grant you would be as quick. You know, our brains like change, so let them
>>
>>17607324
Open end = noisy? I thought closed ends (and the suction/air compression, whatever) is what creates the noise, consequently an open hole should be pretty quiet?
>>
>>17607667
Link me that shit
>>
>>17606832
I actually forgot it was Saturday so yeah... makes sense.
>>
File: omocha.png (11KB, 569x309px) Image search: [Google]
omocha.png
11KB, 569x309px
My body is fucking ready
>>
>>17607763
>immediately available

Yea, I will believe it when I'll get a shipping notification and tracking number.
>>
File: 1451013135843.jpg (84KB, 550x551px) Image search: [Google]
1451013135843.jpg
84KB, 550x551px
>>17607763
>>17605222
>>17605063
Ordering like the Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>17605297
How long ago have you people ordered? Mine is from june; hopefully they ship in a first-come first-served basis
>>
>>17608288
Getting concerned? I doubt they don't ship in a first-come first-served basis. Making long-waiting customers wait even longer, especially after already having received complaints, doesn't sound like a good business decision.
>>
>>17607447
Is this your first hole? Because I can't say my experience is really the same, although I do have the soft version so that may be part of the reason but I don't find it that amazing. I still think it's a good hole for easy hands free fucking that you can keep going at for a while due to it's low stimulation but when it comes to the intensity of orgasms I found the best ones to be when I just set up hands free with a normal onahole using a daki and a couple of towels.
>>
>>17607735
well thats the thing, i fap to everything including loli but it happens to be my preferred material, provided its non rapey

>>17607749
the guide, fap hero now go take a look
>>
even though I go at a steady pace, I still in cum in 5 minutes. is there any hope for me
>>
File: fleshlight.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
I took a cheap ass onahole and crammed it into broken flashlight case I had lying around. I removed all the pokey bits and filed down the inside with a dremel. It works surprisingly well, the hole was way too mushy so sticking it in a case helped a good amount. To clean it I just wiggle it out and wash it down. I was waiting on my new hole to come in so I figured I might as well give it a try.

that's not grime on the entrance, it's bits of plastic that refused to wash off. I'm not that much of a filthy weeb.
>>
>>17608488
Yes, I know what fapheros are. I was asking for that specific loli fh.
>>
>>17608762
just scroll down on the onahole eu blog, youll find it
>>
>Finally ready to get another Onahole beyond my Venus Real, budget be damned.

>Want one to help appease my favoritism for shortstacks and the like. I think Lolinco might be -too- tight, but..something to that nature. Recommendations for something like that?
>>
>>17608799
Virgin Age: Admission
>>
>>17604263
does that site archive every onathread?
>>
>>17608732
2 min here.....
>>
>>17607763
By now i ordered two months ago...
>>
>>17609673
Oh, intended to reply to >>17608288
>>
File: 1478630606755.png (191KB, 433x330px) Image search: [Google]
1478630606755.png
191KB, 433x330px
Canuck here. So am I good with buying a loli hole as long as I request they remove the packaging that depicts a cartoon little girl? I've only bought two holes before and I've gone out of my way to buy ones that have some milf on the cover but I need something more tighter.
>>
>>17609805
Fellow Canuck here. I'm paranoid so I always think human error may happen and they'd forget to removed the packaging.
>>
File: 1495524974586.jpg (96KB, 659x715px) Image search: [Google]
1495524974586.jpg
96KB, 659x715px
>>17609825
Welp I just made my order. If you guys don't hear back from in like 3 weeks just assume they put me in jail and I'm getting ass raped.
>>
>>17609538
Yep; it archives every /jp thread live, amongst other boards.
>>
>>17609538
Yes, alongside the rest of /jp/ and as well other boards that are even less frequented than /jp/.
>>
>>17609945
Oh, someone was 40 minutes quicker.
>>
>>17609883
Remind them of removing the package by asking about it, and if you didn't before also say that you would be jailed if the package hasn't been removed. Also apologise for the pressure but reiterate that it's important. Other than that, good luck.
>>
>>17608753
>(((filthy))) weeb
>for cleaning something more thoroughly
Sounds very stupid, if you don't take care of your onahole you're more of a filthy cretin which is worse than a weeb.
Anyway fl shielding is generally just ugly i would say, but you do you. If you want advice though I'd recommend you to make a mount that you can put the onahole in and fuck the latter just with hip movement.
>>
>>17608416
no ive had about a dozen so far. I think the soft will give a different feeling but the normal version holds my dick just right when I cum
>>
>>17608762
geez assuming you didt find it
https://blog.onahole.eu/video/1001_fap-hero-alternative-imouto-version-by-dannysir.webm
hold onto your dick and clench your ass, this is a rough ride
>>
ended up biting and bought the summer bag off otonajp

how badly did i get scammed? (still not here, i thought it was a cool idea since i just moved to college and i foresee lonely times)
>>
>>17610983
you could start by socializing, i mean freaking collage? now is the time to meet new people and make connections which matters
also do tell us exactly what came in the bag, they are being fairly vague
>>
>>17611093
ill update you

also uhm, i did socialize its just that ive got hit by depression right in the nuttsio and didnt really see anyone i felt an extreme urge to get to know, ya feel?
>>
First time buyer here, I was browsing nls and this one caught my eye.
I only found 1 review of it and it says it's great but a bitch to clean. One comment said his started to melt after a few uses
Is there any anon that bought this one? Is it that hard to clean and did yours melt? Should I buy this one if I never bought an onahole before?
>>
File: 171527.jpg (294KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
171527.jpg
294KB, 2048x1536px
>>17611129
>Hit by depression

If you check more than 3 on this picture,
You just lack vitamin D and testosterone.
Quit this stuff.
>>
File: 1_1467258610_m_dSaQ7.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1467258610_m_dSaQ7.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>17611167
Oh shit wrong pic
>>
>>17611200
7 ticked and not depressed, should I be proud or not?
>>
>>17611230
If liking penis makes you gay, does it mean lesbians are not gay because they don't like penis?
No
>>
>>17611230
You are immune to depression. This means that you can sink even deeper without consequences. You might as well keep going and see where you end up.
>>
>>17611209
i have it, only other ona i have is a cheap shitty one so i cant really compare the two in terms of how difficult they are to clean, but this one is kind of a time-consumer, because the end (with the protruding parts) is two different textures, and your cum will get into both, so you have to really maneuver your fingers/anything you use to dry the insides. if you've got money to spend, and can live with this not being exactly what you hoped for, go for it, it was pretty good the one time i tried it (got it last month and kind of forgot about it after putting it away due to family visiting)
>>
>>17611698
By tme consuming do you mean it takes like 10 minutes to clean or something? It's pretty cheap ($16) would you say its worth the shipping costs?
>>
>>17611777
probably not a full 10 minutes, but somewhere in the area, like around 7. it's a good hole in my opinion, so yeah i think it was worth it.
>>
>>17611093
Based normalfag-sama giving advice nobody asked for once again, arigato gozaimas!
>>17610983
The holes in those are meh quality afaik
>>
>>17589204
I live in a university apartment complex for a few months and I'd like to buy a onahole, but my apartment won't get any packs tat arent from USS postal service (or whatever is it american most common used posta service), and they will go to a University- owned post office that will open the pack and see what's inside. Am I fucked?
>>
>>17612008
queencat ships with USPS (United States Postal Service)
>>
>>17612008
>that will open the pack and see what's inside
That doesn't seem right. At my college that I used to go to, I used their post office for packages and they never once opened my packages ever. They just made me sign for all of them, which is typical. I even worked for the post office for a short time and I never did that.
>>
>>17612008
>that will open the pack and see what's inside
Why is it that every day I see something that makes America sound retarded

Maybe rent a PO box for a few months and get it sent there instead.

Also I'm pretty sure opening mail that isn't yours is a federal crime or something, maybe I'm just crazy.
>>
>>17612459
It is.

>>17612008
Ship something, then report their asses when they open it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3_sA29X88
>>
Does anyone have Puni Ana SPDX that has had no separation of the dual layers? It seems like a common complaint and I had one I end up throwing out awhile ago because it became impossible to dry after a couple months. Really want to get another one but am afraid the same shit will just happen again.
>>
>>17613690
spdx was a good idea but in practice I think its impossible to get good quality out of all those different parts
>>
File: 20170628_123424.jpg (3MB, 3806x2713px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_123424.jpg
3MB, 3806x2713px
Got the Puni Virgin 600 and the Lolinco Virgo 2 months ago.

Puni: Really like it. Im about 5” long and 5 1/2” in girth and the Puni feels amazing in terms of softness, tightness and stimulation. Its not overly aggressive like the Lolinco. Doesn’t make me cum quick which I think is nice. Its not tight but not too loose either. Entrance is tight then gets loose. Cleaning it is easy. It hasn’t ripped yet however, it has become much looser after constant rough cleaning (not from rough fucking). So obesely don’t rough clean it, buy a Qosina foam tip form Amazon, makes drying much easier. Overall my main points as to why I like the Puni Virgin 600: feels great, doesn’t make you cum in 5 secs, not too “aggressive” or tight, great handling size, relatively easy cleaning and drying.

Lolinco Virgo: Everyone has this so my main points: feels great for first 5 secs, tight as fuck, makes you want to cum quick, hard to clean, material quality (or just quality) questionable, if it was cheaper i would probably recommend but nothing special IMO. Nice to try it out but cleaning makes me not use this often.
>>
Ya all need Jesus
>>
I frequently want to get an onahole but then I fap and lose interest
>>
>>17614496
If you want to find a way to clean Lolinco much easier start lubing your dick instead of the hole.

>>17614512
They do. I'm not a virgin.

In fact the people that buy dolls seriously need some sort of help.
>>
Does Japan have any special sale days like boxing day or black friday? specifically interested
in nls
>>
>>17614496
Can anyone compare the Puni Virgin 600 to the Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro? The 1000 makes me cum so fast compared to all my other holes. It feels so much better if you do 3-7 days of only using just your hand than switch to it.
>>
Is there a starter pack I can buy? Like an onahole + lube + warmer?
>>
>>17614892
Most people will say Venus Real Soft and Magic Eyes Onatsuyu (they're wrong get Ubujiru). As for a warmer I think everybody has the same $8 pink doohickey from nls but microwaving half a shot glass of lube for 7 seconds is so much quicker and easier.
>>
>>17612008
Opening someone else' mail is a felony in the USA, so if they legit do this, you should do what >>17612483 said and then call the police and sue their asses.
>>
>>17614512
>Ya all need Jesus

My onahole is a fapping substitute, not sex.
I get laid on the regular.
>>
>>17614629
Japan has special days (and weeks - e.g. Golden Week) but I've never seen anything other than new items discounted on NLS. The others typically have Black Friday sales.

>>17614892
Warmers are a meme and a waste of time - save your $8.

>>17614909
>half a shot glass of lube
Holy shit anon, that seems like a lot of lube! I'm assuming a 30ml shot, therefore 15ml of lube; I'd be surprised if I was using much more than about 5ml in most holes.
>>
>>17614909
Onatsuyu is from ToysHeart, not Magic Eyes.
>>
>>17589304
reaaally thinking about buying it.

I mean its a Hip and its from Magic Eyes.
What should go wrong?
>>
>>17610983
>ended up biting and bought the summer bag off otonajp
>how badly did i get scammed?

You buyed something where you have no idea what you get. I think you know the answer already.
Actually there are some Reviewvideos on Youtube about the Summerbags out there. But dont think you getting better stuff than the guys whos gonna make commercial.
>>
>>17615380
Quite right, no idea how I mixed the two up
>>
Still no shipping confirmation from omochadreams...
>>
>>17616244
W-what if they lied to us and haven't restocked yet
>>
File: onawarm.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
onawarm.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
So, uh, landlady came in for the once-a-year dorm inspections.

I still had my ona-warmer on my desk, the holes were all cleaned up and powdered, hidden away.

So she spots the pink warmer, and makes a snide remark along the lines of 'you like some assplay too eh? silly closet homo'. On the fly, I tried to explain/bulshit that I type/make crafts a lot (which is true), the house is old and cold as fuck, so I warm my stiff hands with it when it gets really fecking cold, hence the usb cable...

Not sure if she believes me, but the aspie in me is dying right now...
>>
>>17616346
As a landlady, she's probably seen far more weird things. Don't let it bother you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-11_17-43-35.png (5KB, 385x63px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-11_17-43-35.png
5KB, 385x63px
>>17616244
>>17616338
They did confirm my payment, at least. So they're doing something.
>>
I did the 3 orgasms in a row fap thing the other day and already bounced back.

Im getting better at this and every attempt I grow stronger.
>>
>>17616525
FAQ says:
>Ist der Artikel Ihrer Wahl bei uns auf Lager, garantieren wir einen Versand der Ware noch am selben Tag (Ist der Tag Ihrer Bestellung ein Son- oder Feiertag, versenden wir sofort am nächsten Werktag), sofern die Bestellung bis 19 Uhr eingeht. Dies setzt natürlich eine sofortige Zahlung voraus. In der Regel bedeutet das, dass Sie Ihre Bestellung in 1 bis 2 Tagen (innerhalb Deutschland) in Händen halten. Erfahrungsgemäß klappt es bei den PLZ-Gebieten 5, 6, 7, 8 und 9 innerhalb eines Tages. Bei den PLZ-Gebieten 0 bis 4 müssen Sie normalerweise mit 2 Tagen rechnen. Dies ist allerdings keine Garantie! Bei erhöhtem Paketaufkommen müssen Sie im schlechtesten Fall mit 1 bis 3 Tagen mehr rechnen.
Assuming they're saying the truth and this is such a case of high order volume, it'll be up to 3 days in Germany.

And for outside of Germany:
>If the product of your choice is on stock we guarantee shipping on the same day if your order reaches us before 7.00pm MET. This is only possible if the day of your order isn’t a public holiday. In this case we release your shipment on the next business day. The delivery time is around 3 days using UPS Express Saver for shipments outside Germany.
>>
>>17616525
They take money even if the item is not in stock, it's automated. See that anon who made his order back in June. I made mine in July.

>>17616568
>we guarantee shipping on the same day

That's bullshit, as shown multiple times by posters of ona threads. They might ship a few days after the order was made even if the item is listed as "in stock".
Hell, the first time I ordered they wouldn't ship the package for a week, because one of the items wasn't available, without telling me anything. I talked to the rep, swapped some items around, and they promised to ship the order next day. Took them two days to actually ship.
>>
File: Neotenic Fairy and Lotion.jpg (735KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Neotenic Fairy and Lotion.jpg
735KB, 2048x1152px
Just came in.

Can't make a review just yet but when I'm able I'll post one.
>>
>>17612008
>University- owned post office that will open the pack and see what's inside
Even USPS employees aren't allowed to tamper with mail. Report their asses.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
>>
>>17616346
>I tried to explain/bulshit
The only appropriate response would've a been good bitch slap.
>>
>>17617224
I wish I could pay like ten bucks to get a bunch of treats from japan alongside my onaholes
>>
>>17617424

We are all paying a nice markup on these products so the extra treats are a nice touch.

I didn't realize the hello kitty candy was chewing gum and chewed for a little bit and swallowed half of one.
>>
>>17617224
Wait I didn't find the onayatsu lube on otonajp
>>
>>17617654

https://www.otonajp.com/onatsuyu-lotion

you just misspelled it.
>>
>>17617687
Kek

Well it's all right I got it from en- that site
>>
>>17616346
shoulda given her some assplay
>>
>>17602704
This is cute. I'd want one if only because it's nice to look at. I don't think I'm at the "hide a doll in your closet" phase yet though. Unfortunate that it's socially unacceptable to have a doll like that, even if you're not sticking your penis in it.

How much is it and where do you buy one anyway?
>>
>>17612008
As far as domestic shipments go, it's illegal to open mail shipped via USPS and not addressed to you, even for postal workers, with the exception of certain types of discounted rate shipments (e.g. media mail) to ensure that whatever you're shipping actually qualifies for the discount. But it wouldn't be your apartment complex or university post office that received the package doing that. A good rule of thumb is that they need a warrant to open anything shipped Priority Mail or First Class, regardless of what they think is in there. Even for the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS). It is NOT illegal to open someone else's UPS or FedEx packages though. They are not covered under the same laws as USPS packages. So if you're paranoid do not use those services. If you're still paranoid about receiving packages at your apartment complex, rent a private mailbox at a UPS Store or a PO box at your local post office and ship to those instead. The workers there don't give a shit about what is in your package as long as it doesn't cause them problems (e.g. is leaking).

The above all pertains to domestic shipments. For international shipments, customs can and will do whatever they want.
>>
>>17616346
> you like some assplay too eh?

There's only one course of action: do butt stuff with her to prove you're not gay.
>>
>>17618295
She admitted that she likes assplay herself in that sentence so the only reasonable thing to do is ask her if she wants to strap up.
>>
>>17618303
You should offer to try to warmer on her.
>>
Well at least we're not at bump limit anymore.
Any good hips come out in the past 3 months?
>>
>tfw buy lube based on the picture since you can't read east asian Aramaic
>tfw try it out and it has a warmer in it
>>
Hey everyone I'm new to this but I wanna buy one.

I was looking at the fleshlight quickshot but I was directed here to look at onaholes instead.

I don't really wanna spend more than $40 if possible, what should I get??
>>
>>17618958
does the $40 include shipping or not?
>>
>>17618271
>For international shipments, customs can and will do whatever they want.

in Australia the packages technically belong to Australia post while in transit so customs aren't allowed to directly open anything, they need an Australia Post employee to open it.
just a silly bit of trivia.
>>
How do you guys fuck your large masturbators? Doggy style, missionary or cowgirl?
>>
>>17618540
What lube is it friend
If you still have no way of knowing you can post a picture
>>
>>17618958
40-50 bucks is a very safe range. Don't go below 30. Also don't buy one with a shell. Whoever told you not to buy fleshlight did you a huge favor.
If you're looking for recs gimme some idea of the feeling or specifications you want and I'll help you out
>>
>>17589513

it isn't bad, just fragile and super hard to clean. I gave mine up after a month because it's too hard to maintain properly.

If you really really like soft, there isn't a valid comparison to anything else that I can think of, its one of a kind. Even the tomax crazy soft doesn't compare.
>>
File: autistic dog drinking.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
autistic dog drinking.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>17619390
that's not really true, there's plenty of good quality cheap ones to grab. NLS has shitloads of budget priced ones that work really well. You can grab a deruderuhorn for 10 bucks there and it feels fantastic.

Of course spending 50 bucks on a hole means it's going to last a lot longer but you don't need to spend a ton on this shit. The only reason you'd need to pay a premium for onaholes is if you have a large penis and have to buy the larger sized ones. The pricing on the 7 inch and above is just ridiculous. If your dingdong is 6.5 and below you can spend 10-20 and still get something that feels better than just using your hand. That's the reason onaholes work so much better than equivalent american pocket pussies, they stretch a lot more. Hell i've purchased the baby sized 4 inch ones that I couldn't even pull down to the base of my wang they still got me off.

The first onahole I ever bought was a 6 dollar parody hole, it's total garbage compared to other holes but it's far better than the feeling any hand could reproduce. I get for some people this is like a hobby but I've purchased just about every onahole just based on the pictures on the box and never been let down. They include pictures of the inside generally and if you look at that and think "that'd feel nice on my wiggler" then it'll probably feel good. Part of the fun is just looking at the girl on the box and picturing yourself dicking them.
>>
>>17619834
It's worth mentioning the lifespan of an onahole increases exponentially if you have a soldering iron and know how to use it. Why, I could reproduce a realistic labia from memory out of just a brick of ballistic gel with all the plastic muff refabrication I've done.
>>
>>17619776
Found it, thanks homeslice.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-46997?c2=19001018
>>
How do I measure my dong? I read in these threads Witch is for larger folk which I never considered myself a part of, but I reach the chamber at the end just fine and am thick enough to fill the tunnel...
>got a bigger self-confidence boost from a plastic toy than from any human being
>>
>>17619902
A ruler should work for length and a tailor's tape measure works best for girth.
Just like if you were measuring to brag you're gonna want to measure the maximum possible length at full stiffy including any shaft that might usually lie hidden in your crotch fat, because that's definitely part of the equation when it comes to penetration. If you sell yourself short you're gonna be dealing with some uterus-busting destruction which while confidence inspiring is gonna leave you with one less onahole.
>>
>>17617224
Really interested in that onahole. Let us know how it turns out.
>>
>>17614512
Is Jesus a cute 2d girl?
>>
>>17619885
I use a heat gun and tongs to hold it closed when it rips. looks pretty bad but it does the trick.
>>
>>17619390
I keep hearing it but i don't get it: why no shell?
>>
>>17620065
They are ugly, extremely slippery if you got lube on your hand and awkward to hold onto.
>>
>>17620065
Cleaning is much more troublesome not only because it restricts the expansion of the vaginal passage but mold and other growths will likely appear in the small void between the shell and the hole material itself where it is impossible to clean. (I haven't actually owned one, just what I heard I could be full of shit)
Plus I just prefer to grab onto something fleshy and to feel about and adjust pressure and sensation as I see fit.
>>
Still no omochadreams shipping confirmation...
For the record, i bought 2 months ago. I was aware of a potentially long waiting time but now that it's here I'd like to have it shipped finally....
>>
>>17620282
the status did change in the last few days but it was mentioned there seem to be a shortage of some venus models
>>
>>17620364
>there seem to be a shortage of some venus models

Is it just speculation about the reason for delays in shipment, or actual statement from Daimaoh or western vendors was released?

If it's just a speculation, it's not exactly news that Daimaoh has very small production that fails to meet demand.
>>
>>17620364
If they have a shortage they shouldn't list them as "in stock", otherwise that would be a fraud i guess.
>>
File: magic_eyes_lolinco_virgo_main.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic_eyes_lolinco_virgo_main.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
sometimes i put cornstarch on my onahole after fucking it, so that it doesn't get all sticky and because this thread tells me to.
but then when i fuck it again and my hands get lubed because my dick sometimes slips out, the cornstarch starts to clump up on my hands and the onahole
what do i do /jp/?
>>
>>17622129
i think corn starch is supposed to act as carrier to take small pieces of dirt, that we can't see, away when you wash it off. Moral of the story: i don't think you have to keep the cornstarch on forever.
>>
>>17622129
>>17622210
When applying cornstarch to an onahole please dust it on with a makeup brush or similar. Do not apply too much. The cornstarch hydrates the material and returns it to the factory fresh state.
>>
>>17609805
I live in Toronto and I got a Lolinco off Amazon with Prime shipping, there's no reason to worry about any of that.
>>
>>17620392
yes thus the "seems" part, i think we are discussing semantics here

>>17620434
we have all agreed this is not supposed to happen, i would not call it a scam since they obviously intend to fulfill the order but its misinformation still
>>
Fumo thread guys didn't like me. Do you guys know how to install onaholes into fumos?
>>
>>17623251
Well. Ignoring the fact that you want to fuck your plush toy, I would think that you would need to have some basic sewing skills to modify it.
Which would include cutting seams, removing stuffing, cutting a hole with the desired diameter, adding an inverted cylinder, and sewing it all up again.
If you are feeling fancy (and want a practical way to hold the toy in place), add a drawstring and additional ribbon of cloth on the inside to keep it in place.

Have you ever tried sewing before? Do you have a sewing machine? If you answered "no" to both, I wouldn't recommend even attempting this.
>>
File: 616+i55Y9GL._SL1000_.jpg (82KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
616+i55Y9GL._SL1000_.jpg
82KB, 1000x667px
Giga tit dolls.

thoughts?
>>
>>17623417
noty
>>
>>17623417
Absolutely disgusting. Anything above B is not okay.
>>
>>17590293
I just got mine today,
they were pretty nice to play with, especially the nipples didn't expect them to pop out the way they did, that was a nice suprise
really helped me self insert when reading boob centric doujins and playing with them.
>>
I just ordered an air usahane set. I'm new to this and wanted something I can dress up and stick my dick in, but also discreetly hide in the house when I have to.

Am I looking forward to fun and good times until it explodes?
>>
I dont get the doll stuff man. The vags in them look like they are just hard and basic due to needing to maintain a long life. No self heating or motion either. Why spend that much when you can buy a few dozen onaholes of different materials and feelings??
>>
>>17623233
Wait so does that mean it's still not stocked although labeled like that?
>>
>>17624119
some people like dick bullies. but my dolls have weird ass stretched out V shaped inserts with bumpy ribbed vortex stuff. also soft.

I doubt that dolls have smooth plain jane inserts these days, and many of them can be ordered with a literal gaping hole so you can put your own ona in there. hell my second doll I didnt even consider asking the seller what the insert was like and god damn I cant even describe the inside and lack the drawing skills to do so
>>
>>17624037
Fill with the contents of a couple pillows once it tears; less easy to hide, but much stronger.
>>
>>17624233
Yeah, I saw one forum mention filling them with teddy bear stuffing. My biggest issue is gonna be shopping for panties in the kids section with out looking like a degenerate.
>>
>>17624244
Buy online?
>>
speaking of is busty ai chan safe to suck on?
its cover in that oily stuff, not sure if thats non toxic
>>
>>17624314
are onaholes even non-toxic/safe?
>>
>>17624314
i suck on mine when i use them. i havent died yet
>>
>>17624531
Probably shouldn't eat them.
>>
>>17624822
Pretty much, don't eat them, don't shove them inside of you, don't bean actual retard and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17624822
Didn't an anon share a delish onahole soup recipe? Thought it was highly reviewed due to tastiness, eco friendliness, and simplicity?
>>
Seven months in and both of the entrance points on my lolinco have split.

Has anyone been able to repair theirs with a soldering iron?
How well has it worked?
>>
>>17623251
You were correctly asked to leave /fumo; it was not the place to discuss such things.
As well as the points the other anon made, I doubt that you will find an onahole that is small enough to fit inside a fumo - the neck is tiny and there is only about 4cm of torso, which itself only has a diameter of about 3cm, so, unless you have a short pencil dick and would be ok using one of the fingers from a rubber glove as the onahole, I don't think it will be successful. Whilst I don't agree with any of what you want to do, a deka on the other hand...

>>17623652
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1-944.jpg (437KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-944.jpg
437KB, 800x800px
Any thoughts on this? The Onadouga guy seems to rage about it, and it's top on their own site of course, but I can't find it on any other review sites.

Also: do Hot Powers take requests to alter/remove packaging? The image om the front looks fine but I'm concerned the one on the side is a bit too lewd to try and ship to the UK.
>>
>>17605026
Is it this?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B017NKKCQ6?ie=UTF8&redirect=true
>>
I got the hips
I got the breasts
And I got the vr helmet
Now I just need something to simulate a mouth(for kissing)
Does such a thing exist?
>>
File: la-bocca-della-verita-main.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
la-bocca-della-verita-main.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
>>17626350
a mouth of truth from magic eyes maybe?
its got lips, a tounge and teeth, so with a VR headset on it would probably be close enough to work? assuming you can fit it under the HMD.
>>
>>17626444
Are the teeth hard?
>>
>>17626444
Also it's more accurate to call it a vr Goggle
It's Samsung's gear vr
>>
>>17626447
yes they are hard, but the quality control of the hole has gone down since it came out almost 3 years ago
>>
>>17626486
In what way?
>>
Don't listen to the doll anon's lies.
>>
>>17626527
Some of them get a small pinhole in the back that ruins suction, also have had reports of teeth not being secured inside the toy and coming out
>>
>>17626444
What's the toungue like?
>>
>>17626194
Looks kinda plain/simple, how does it fare price and size wise?
>>
File: la-bocca-della-verita-entrance-2.jpg (139KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
la-bocca-della-verita-entrance-2.jpg
139KB, 1200x900px
>>17626684
at least that's what its supposed to be like, I have one that I bought back when they first came out, so I have no idea how bad the QC might have gotten in between then and now.
>>
>>17626928
>>17626444
this looks so good but im afraid that after getting it, its one sneeze, drop or awkward thrust and its bitten off dick
>>
Just moved to Edinburgh. Can I order lolionahole from otonajp here? Certainly with package removal.
>>
>>17626928
Yeah but I'm not going to be using this as an onahole though
Guess I'm the only one who's thought of doing it like that?
I'll report back on this thread when I get it
>>
>>17626945
Teeth are plastic and rounded, you would shred the TPE potion of the hole before applying enough force for those teeth to do anything to your dick.
>>
>>17626945
how are you this stupid?
>>
What bra size is bust ai chan?
Also does it look weird for a single guy to buy a bra from a store?
>>
>>17627025
>Edinburgh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_cartoon_pornography_depicting_minors#United_Kingdom
You're good for now since Scotland has it's own separate legal system. You can order as many loliholes in their original packaging as you want.
>>
>>17627174
I bought a pair of panties for crossdressing once and nothing happened. Unless you found a literal idiot, the cashier will just not care since they have to be discreet, as regards other people all they can do is look at you weird, so either look at them weird back so they should realise they're annoying you, otherwise just look elsewhere and go to the cashier quick so you're out of there fast.
>>
Anyone try NPG Real Dreamy Hips from qurencatadulttoys?
>>
>>17627105
I remember questions about kissing MoT a while back.
Personally, I've seen how much oil an average onahole leaks, so I wouldn't put TPE in my mouth.
>>
>>17627835
Then is kissing out if the question?
>>
>>17627861
Well, you can, i just wouldn't recommend it since there is definitely something oily coming out from TPE. If you really want to, just don't swallow the saliva, and clean your mouth afterwards. I really doubt that the oil is completely harmless if ingested.
>>
>>17627876
id like to add to this
ive eaten out a venus real before fucking it and i had a sore throat after. (no i didnt get sick, just irritated)
>>
File: jp.png (270KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jp.png
270KB, 1600x900px
which lube should go with this?
>>
>>17627966
Onatsuyu is the always recommended one, insomnia is good too from what I've heard but harder to get.
>>
>>17627966
>>17628037
Are there discernable differences between lubricants?
>>
>>17627306
I bought a pair of leggings and even asked a store clerk where it was saying it was for my "girlfriend", they do not care even a little bit, I used self checkout too since it's more convenient.
>>
>>17628055
What a bout the women in the section
They give you weird looks?
>>
>>17628045
usually thickness. I've tried both Insomnia and Onatsuyu and Ona is thcker than Insomina but they both "work" similary. Some people have reports on those lotions "drying out" but that really has to do with a lot of factors, such as climate, the natural oils of your skin, the hole you are using and so on. But if you buy either one, all you really need is a pea sized drop for usage, maybe two depending on the tightness of the hole.
Golden Lotion, PePe and Peace are good lubes to buy, but I think Golden Lotion and Peace are on the thicker side.
>>
>>17628045
As long as it's water based you're good to go.
>>
>>17628068
you're assuming people know why youre there
>>
>>17628068
Like >>17628073 said, at best you'll get a quiet "heh" and that's about it, only thing(and pretty much the worst) you'd have to deal with if you're paranoid is if there's a kid with her mother and she starts asking why's a man in women section.
>>
>>17628045
Thickness and how quickly it dries out, onatsuyu is pretty great in that regard, it's moderately thin without being overly water and lasts quite a while without drying, also comes in a bottle the size of a soda can.
I've only heard about insomnia and how it's similar to onatsuyu but slightly better.

If you buy shitty lube it can run the experience honestly.
>>
>>17628068
I did it during work hours so there wasn't many people, any women there didn't really care since it was clear I was looking for something and not just staring at the clothes like a pervert.
It's all about the attitude, go in with a purpose and be confident, 99% of people are self absorbed assholes that don't give a shit what you're doing unless you get in their way.
>>
Trying to decide which firmness to get the Venus Real in. Any suggestions? I'm worried soft or normal will be too soft.
>>
File: 1503997691270.jpg (146KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503997691270.jpg
146KB, 800x1000px
>>17628124
gonna agree with this. just dont have an erection or draw attention to yourself
>>
>>17628136
Regular should be good, it's just a little softer than average. If you like hard holes though obviously go with hard, even that is still softer than your usual hole on hard option but it will probably do the job.
>>
>>17626721
It's 4600円, tunnel length is 13cm. It seems to be sold in limited edition batches which is why I'm asking, next restock is tomorrow.

It does review very well, the Onadouga guy called it pretty much perfect, but the only places even talking about it are him and Hotpowers' own site so I was wondering if any anons in here had any first-hand experience.
>>
>>17628124
Nope couldn't do it
>Went to the section
>Saw women there
>Kept on walking
I'm just going to come at 4am
>>
>>17628136
Venus Real takes a bit to get used to, softer the one you pick the longer it will take(Day or two more per softness step if you use it daily)
>>
>>17628176
Well this would be my first hole, so I don't have any reference to come from.
>>
>>17628208
Do what makes you most comfortable, when I bought underwear I bought it online.
>>
>>17628232
How tight do you usually jerk off then?
>>
Not tight at all, I try not to fall into the death grip trap.
>>
Got my Puni Ana. Fucked it for an hour. Couldn't cum, so I used the Virgin Age Graduation I bought instead. I gotta undeathgrip myself. Also, woke up feeling like my stomach was gonna rip itself out from my body. Took a piss that burnt like hell, then I felt better. The fuck was that?
>>
>>17628232
I got regular even though everyone normally recommends soft, because I assumed I would want something that is stimulating.
When it arrived turned out that it's extremely soft. I couldn't feel much the first few days, even though I orgasmed and all. Then I gradually got used to all the subtle textures, and now it's my favourite hole. I tried getting harder holes later, but using them feels like abusing my dick.
>>
Bought my first hole today, Puni Ana SPDX.
Somehow managed to not get fucked by customs.

Best fap of my life, thank you /ona/
>>
>>17628349
you might have gotten a UTI from lube getting its way up your urethra, as a general rule always go take a piss after sex or fapping, especially when using an onahole, the urine will clean our your urethra and prevent any kind of negative side effect that could happen.
>>
Any tips for cleaning hair/dust and keeping it off silicone?
>>
>>17628533
maybe dust it with cornstarch?
>>
>>17628533
baby powdering. silicone tends to collect dust like everything else but washing it off is weird because silicone can be a little sticky. wash how you want, pat dry and rub on that baby powder and the dust/hair should clump up with the powder and be easily removeable then
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1258x674px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1258x674px
Which one is more terrifying?
>>
>>17629085
right
>>
Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from Omochadreams yet?
>>
File: file.png (611KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
611KB, 600x906px
when will gook moot put her on sale again
>>
>has been jacking it only with plush mounted onaholes for 4 years now
>>Let's try this whole hookup thing
>>> all three hookups across X months have ended in her cumming 3-6 times and me 0-1 times before they can't take anymore pounding or just give up
>>>>See an escort, same thing

My multi-hour marathon VR JAV + Plush + Venus rich soft fap marathons have given me a dick that ruins womens self-esteem and ruined my ability to have casual sex.
>>
>>17629505
>make a woman happy
>thinking of killing yourself
some men out there cant last more than a minute, might suck for you but keep at it
>>
>>17629542
None of the girls I managed to hookup with wanted a second hookup, feeling like you are trash who can't please your partner at all is something most girls aren't used to. I thought extreme endurance would make me a hit with the girls. Now I am reduced to sifting through fetlife profiles to find girls who are down for an hour of penetration or more.

Well, at least I've gotten over that nagging fear of not being able to satisfy a woman that being a POS late-bloomer nerd that got mercilessly bullied in school gives you.
>>
I only last 3 mins with my toys. I'd probably lose my virginity in a minute or less.
>>
>>17627632
Anyone??
>>
>>17629505
>>17629629
Quit porn

I was the same, takes a long time to fix
>>
>>17629132
negative
>>
>>17616346
She was hitting on you and you sperged your way out of it, good on you.
>>
>>17629085
The one that isn't staring through your soul as you stick your dick in her.

>>17629129
you must be one of those weird people who would be perfectly fine with sitting in a room full of dolls staring at you all day.
>>
>>17630206
right.
>>
>>17629132
Nope...
>>
>>17629505
Did you already start with high endurance? I'm nowhere near "mukti hour"
>>
>>17629132
Nay.
>>
>>17629132
Nah
>>
>>17628322
Thank goodness for 24 hour plus self service Wal-Mart's
Didn't have to see a single person
>>
>>17628610
What does that do?
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.