[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Sealing Club

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 47

File: BvkYMOuCUAIU8GO.jpg large.jpg (103KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
BvkYMOuCUAIU8GO.jpg large.jpg
103KB, 1024x754px
Renko and Merry asked you to join their club!

What do you do?
>>
Graduate and never get the chance to hang out with them again.
>>
File: Byd0Ro6CAAElWQD.jpg large.jpg (137KB, 935x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Byd0Ro6CAAElWQD.jpg large.jpg
137KB, 935x1418px
Do you accept and go out eating/drinking to celebrate?
>>
File: CGvitMwUAAAkL0F.jpg (79KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
CGvitMwUAAAkL0F.jpg
79KB, 600x884px
>>17548249
Or do you decline and make them sad?

Or would you do something else?
>>
>>17548249
That RNK looks like she should stop eating and start working out.

I can help. I know some great bedtop sports for indoor types.
>>
>>17548238
I would.
>>
>>17548249
Heck yeah!
I'll make them underage drink with me.
>>
>>17548238
Accept the offer and turn one of them straight.
>>
File: merry_face.png (92KB, 568x358px) Image search: [Google]
merry_face.png
92KB, 568x358px
>>17548238
I had a friend like Merry once. I wouldn't mind fucking him either.
>>
>>17548238
Merry is coming with me to see 天空の城ラピュタ at the movies.
>>
File: CmNRY1mUoAQaV2V.jpg large.jpg (78KB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
CmNRY1mUoAQaV2V.jpg large.jpg
78KB, 1000x1417px
I would marry Merry
>>
File: yukarin bride.jpg (875KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yukarin bride.jpg
875KB, 1280x1024px
>>17548995
You arrive at the chapel to find....
>>
>>17549040
Oops already did that.
>>
File: MERRY.jpg (309KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
MERRY.jpg
309KB, 770x1100px
>>17549047
>>
>>17549060
I'd still pick Yukari.
>>
>>17548249
I don't drink and I feel like getting completely shitface drunk is a good idea here.
>>
>>17548249
Would lewd things happen when they get drunk?
>>
>>17554856
I don't get the vibe that either one is 'easy', so most likely not. You would have to date, romance, etc them before they would do anything.
>>
File: Cq1PEWIUIAA_Ulg.jpg large.jpg (130KB, 1000x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Cq1PEWIUIAA_Ulg.jpg large.jpg
130KB, 1000x1256px
>>
>>17548249
yes! I want to impress them with my cooking skills by making delicious Filipino food and get drunk on cheap gin and wine!
>>
>>17556990
Can I date both of them at the same time.
>>
File: time for rape.jpg (142KB, 1432x1080px) Image search: [Google]
time for rape.jpg
142KB, 1432x1080px
>>17548238
Rape them in the clubroom!
>>
I want to meet Merry's mommy.
>>
>>
File: BsWYvaeCMAIqgf3.jpg large.jpg (73KB, 660x987px) Image search: [Google]
BsWYvaeCMAIqgf3.jpg large.jpg
73KB, 660x987px
I would go to the beach with the two cuties.
>>
File: C5-_agIVMAAl_e_.jpg large.jpg (72KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5-_agIVMAAl_e_.jpg large.jpg
72KB, 655x800px
>>
>>17548238
I would if they're seriously doing the activity.
>>
>>17574714
A lewd activity?
>>
I'd join if it doesn't interfere with my courses; I need better friends anyways
please keep giving scenarios
>>
But I don't have any powers. I couldn't possibly fit in or keep up.
>>
File: 3.jpg (618KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
618KB, 1280x1811px
Sleeping club members.
>>
I would refuse as I am certain this is just their scheme to turn me into a dyke for a depraved threesome, and then they'd stalk me for a couple of weeks before tying me up and raping me in a deserted classroom.

Yes I have thought this fantasy through in great detail before.
>>
>>17574958
You should explain in great detail, then. I'm interested.
>>
>>17574741
Not that
>>
>>17558364
Hey my fellow countrymen. Lets eat adobo sometime or sisig if you like it.
>>
>>17574880
Please don't rape good girls who try their best.
>>
>>17576590
It's not rape, it's a sleeping dokkiri
>>
>>17574958
Merry's the only dyke you gotta be careful around with anon while Renko is pure. She'd be the type of dyke who'd tease you behind Renko's back while telling you to keep your moans down before dragging you to a secluded area in one of their activities and starts eating you out as practice for when she aims for Renko.
>>
>>17577077
>starts eating you out
What, you mean like a rimjob?
>>
>>17577097
If that's what you want anon then sure. Merry's just gonna make it so that you orgasm from almost anything she does to you.
>>
>>17577127
Could I have a paizuri instead? I'm not really into butt stuff.
>>
>>17577136
Merry rhymes with paizuri so yes.
>>
>>17559021
>he thinks that Maribel would let him cross that border
>>
>>17577213
Me on the right.
>>
>>17577389
>>17577213
Me in the background, in the red shorts.
>>
>>17577319
They can't say no if they're bound and gagged. Although Yukari's probably gonna appear out of nowhere and chop my dick off.
>>
>>
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2842874
>>
File: VillageRoadNight1.jpg (1MB, 2275x1595px) Image search: [Google]
VillageRoadNight1.jpg
1MB, 2275x1595px
>>17574757
You've joined the club after they assured you it wouldn't interfere with your studies!

Three days later, you go on your first outing with them. An abandoned shrine in an abandoned mountain village. Due to the low birthrate, many rural villages have been completely abandoned. As you enter the village, you note that the street lights are still on, but no one is present. The roads are still somewhat maintained and passable.

You get an eerie feeling within, as if someone... Or something is watching your every mode.
>>
>>17578116
Things definitely feel... Off.

Renko is leading the way, seemingly unphased by the eerie feeling that you and Merry are picking up. You continue on, heading into the village.
>>
>>17578116
Joke's on it, I've only got one mode. Normal.
>>
>>17578121 (You)
As the three of you continue deeper into the village, Merry stops. "Renko, Anon... I... Sense a border nearby. Up this way." Merry points to a structure off in the distance. It is too far away to make out from here. You and the rest of the club walk closer to investigate.

Renko has been sipping on a trendy 'Mt.Rainier' branded coffee drink that she picked up at the station.
>>
>>17578156
As you get closer, you find out that the dark structure is the shrine that the club has been looking for. "Hey, this is it!" Renko shouts out with excitement, as she steps closer to illuminate the sign on top of the tori.

Something catches your eye to the left. A discarded cup at the base of a tree. Something within you tells you to investigate this seemingly trivial piece of litter. "Hey, what is this?" you say aloud as you step closer. Merry turns around and shines the light on the cup as you approach.

You take it into your hand. A sticker on the side reads "れんこ". You look up at Renko. She still has her coffee in hand. "Renko..." You call out to her. She turns back to look at you, "Whats wrong?" she replies. "This cup..." You show her the handwriting on the sticker. She looks at the cup in her hand. Identical. In every way. The date, time, name, even the position that the lid is placed on the cup. It is the same cup, but here twice.
>>
>>17578178
Suddenly, before any of you can really react to the discovery of the cloned cup, a loud buzzing sound interrupts the three of you, coming from just beyond the tori. What appears to be a tear in reality opens up at the stairs leading into the shrine's main yard. "A gap!" Merry shouts out.

Renko dashes toward the gap, tossing her mostly empty coffee cup aside. "I'm going to investigate!" and she disappears through the gap, not a fear in the world. You look down at the freshly discarded cup. It landed in the same spot and position that you found the other one in, at the base of the tree. "Renko!!" Merry shouts out desperately for her friend, but she has already gone. Merry runs through the gap, following after her, leaving you there alone. The gap remains open.

Do you run in after them? Or do you wait for them to return? Or do you just leave?

Leave your answer below.
>>
>>17578203
Follow them. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: Just like my shitty CYOA books!.png (121KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
Just like my shitty CYOA books!.png
121KB, 220x320px
>>17578203
Go back home and spend the rest of the evening babysitting my cousin instead.

Just kidding. Every gap is a goal!
>>
>>17548238
I ask them to fix the perspective of their table and proportions
>>
File: Paizuri Window.jpg (402KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
Paizuri Window.jpg
402KB, 600x748px
>>17577136
She's already prepared for that.
>>
>>17578207
You follow, sprinting toward the now closing gap... You leap through. A kaleidoscope of colors fill your vision, then a hard landing. You shake it off, looking up. Merry and Renko are looking down at you. "You okay, Anon?" Renko asks as she extends her hand to you and helps you to your feet. "Yes, fine... Where are we?" you inquire.

Looking around, you seem to be in a fairly dense, natural growth forest. Trees thicker than any you've seen before surround you, dominating the landscape. As a student devoted to study, you know that these trees are very old. Most of Japan's forests have been cut down for lumber at some point or another through recent history. But these trees are older. Well over a hundred years, you estimate. The nearby flora is indigenous to Japan, so you have some idea where on Earth you are.

Renko, looking up at the sky, shrugs and responds to your earlier inquiry, "Can't tell for sure... I can't see the stars." You recall that she had some wild ability to find her location by the stars, something you thought to be nonsense... Well, at least, until that gap formed and you and the rest of the club jumped through. Nothing seems impossible at this point. You respond, "Well, we are still in Japan, at least I think..."

Merry speaks up, "Everything here feels... Different. I can sense much more." You and Renko look at each other, then back to Merry. "What do you feel?" Renko asks her. "The boundries are much more clear. This world seems to be much smaller, as if it is in a box, or something." Merry replies. Just as Renko is about to say something else, a noise in the distance startles the three of you. Something big is coming, and fast. Branches and foliage are cracking and falling.

What do you do?

Do you run away, or stay and face whatever is making this awful sound?

Leave your response below.
>>
>>17577447
You're not even me but truly great minds think alike.
>>
>>17548238
I would probably accept, if only because i am actually some sort of similar outcast, even though for some fucking reason people seem to like me no matter what.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-212053.jpg (199KB, 947x529px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-212053.jpg
199KB, 947x529px
https://dec.2chan.net/55/res/9320611.htm

Ummmm...?? Guys?

Rough summary of thread:
-western fanbase don't know for sure how to spell 2hu names
-especially meribeli harn, for whom we have no reference except possibly the last name
-some guy said he liked the "my reverie" theory
-guy points out it was a title of a song with the lyrics "turn my dreams into reality"

Guys...
>>
>>17580375
Who cares what some nips say
>>
>>17580375
we should make a meme about this.
>>
>>17580375
-ZUN has never made official romanization that I am aware of.
-Maribel's name seems especially difficult since it is a foreign name. Maribel Hearn seems the most likely.
What Japan does not provide, we can only assume.
>>
>>17581146
When ZUN went to America for AWA, someone asked him how to romanize her name. His answer was basically "I dunno lol"
>>
>>17578605
She doesn't look prepared.
>>
>>17580375
Maribel is an actual, real name that is very close, so nips can suck my cock, dude.

I'd go for Merryberry though. It's cute.
>>
>>17580375
The post they reference doesn't seem to realize that it's Hong Meiling due to Chinese reading while Seiga Kaku is a Japanese reading.
>>
>>17580375
At least they seemed to recognize the weird reason we ended up with Rei'sen. Reisen 2 also didn't work well because it implies Udonge was "Reisen 1" when in reality they could have had plenty of pets named Reisen before her.
>>
Merry and Renko learning about danmaku and having their own spin-off game that's like ISC fucking when?
>>
S-smelly belly?
>>
File: C2uCMKEUUAAGvxN.jpg large.jpg (333KB, 2048x1304px) Image search: [Google]
C2uCMKEUUAAGvxN.jpg large.jpg
333KB, 2048x1304px
>>17585778
You turn toward the source of the horrific noise as it grows closer, still out of sight. You begin to cast, "Magic Heat-Seeking Missile! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" Merry and Renko look at you, dumbfounded. You release your spell, and nothing happens. You shrug. Merry and Renko are looking at you like you are a total fool. Before you could say anything, the horrific creature bursts through the foliage just ahead of you. It is some massive caterpillar or centipede mix creature, coming at you fast. It has large teeth and appears quite hungry. "Run!" the three of you yell at the same time, turning to flee in unison.

You are capable of running faster than the creature, so you think there will not be a problem getting away. But just as this thought if finished forming in your mind, you see Renko trip over a downed branch and faceplant into the forest floor. Merry and you rush over to her. You have only moments until the giant insect creature catches up. "Renko!" Merry yells out as she approaches. Renko is holding her ankle and wincing in pain. "Try to stand, we have to go!" You help her up to her feet, but it is no use. She can't walk. You'll have to carry her. "Get on my back." You tell her. She blushes a bit, "B-but!" she compains. "No time! Hurry!" you command her. She agrees and wraps her arms around you as you reach behind and pick up her legs.

You are moving again, but it is slow. Too slow. The creature is catching up. You won't make it. Merry looks quite horrified. Renko tightens her grip on you. She is shaking. You'll have to do something. You can't get away while carrying Renko, but she can't walk. Thoughts are rushing through your mind. You remember that you carry a pocket knife with you on outdoor trips like these. It is a small blade, due to Japan's strict weapons laws, but it is better than nothing. You also know that there is no chance you could defeat such a huge, powerful creature with just a tiny knife.

What do you do?
Do you drop Renko and run, abandoning her to a brutal fate?
Do you turn and fight, most likely dying in a bid to protect Renko and Merry?
Do you do something else?
>>
>>17587355
You fall to your knees and begin to pray to anyone, anything, to help you. You plead in your prayers with whatever is listening, promising servitude in exchange for your life.

Nothing is happening.

Renko gets off of your back and leans on Merry.

"We have to go!" Merry yells at you. "Anon, what are you doing!?" She screams at you now.

A loud cracking and the giant insect bursts through into the clearing you stopped in. Merry begins to help Renko away as quickly as she can. "Anon, we have to run!" Renko yells at you "Anon!"

What do you do next?

Do you continue to pray until the insect takes you into its gaping maw?
Do you run?
Do you fight?
>>
File: rules of nature.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rules of nature.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>17586001
I become the lightning that rain transformed.

Seriously, I can grab two highschooler girls and run as fast as without any weight on me, given I am being chased by a centipede catterpillar.
>>
File: C2r7NQ4UAAAIIQv.jpg large.jpg (608KB, 1312x2000px) Image search: [Google]
C2r7NQ4UAAAIIQv.jpg large.jpg
608KB, 1312x2000px
>>17587604
You jump to your feet, rushing over to Merry and Renko. You somehow manage to toss both of them over each shoulder, and begin to run. But. But if only. You are barely managing a walking pace. You are 5 foot 7 inches, average weight and muscle. Sports were never your strong suite, but you did good enough in middle and high school that you weren't picked on or anything.

Renko is quite light at about 110 lbs, but Merry is a foreigner. She the same height as you and weighs in at about 145 lbs. You can't carry this much weight, despite being chased by such a horrifying creature. You trip, and your knees give out. Tumbling forward, Merry and Renko are ejected from your grip. They scurry to their feet, turning to look back as the centipede monster closes in on you. "Anon!" they both scream out, with a look of utter horror. You feel something clamp down around your torso as you are trying to get back to your feet...

Turning your head, you see the massive, wide open mouth of the cenitpede monster. Your last moment alive is spent praying that Merry and Renko can escape. Crunch. Crunch. Chomp. You are being eaten alive. You hear your clubmates screaming out in terror as they watch you being devoured. At least your misery will only last a few seconds.

BAD END
>>
>>17587727
The fuck kind of youkai is a giant centipede?
>>
>>17587737
Maybe something that Wriggle summoned or something and she lost control of it.

Who knows what you'll find in Gensokyo.
>>
>>17587750
Look, mate, I love shitty self-insert fanfiction as much as anyone else, but let's at least keep things consistent. Gensokyo is a land of youkai. Those are pre-existing concepts. In fact, youkai are creatures born solely from collective perception/acknowledgement. This has always been one constant of Gensokyo.

Unless you can show me a widely recognised (currently or historically) giant centipede youkai, I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: 36225917a7900feefda25f86e1e25fac.jpg (150KB, 700x1055px) Image search: [Google]
36225917a7900feefda25f86e1e25fac.jpg
150KB, 700x1055px
>>17587727
>You are 5 foot 7 inches, average weight and muscle
>110kg of weight in total that needs to be carried
192cm and I can squat 200kg no biggie. I'd like for this to stay self insert. I'd jump straight into its and rip it from inside out to protect Renko and Merry.

However, bad ends are alright. What if I assist Renko's twisted ankle only and run three-legs, while Merry cruises on her own? 45kg, so I can swiftly pull her up and keep going in case she tumbles.
>>
>>17587761
>Unless you can show me a widely recognised (currently or historically) giant centipede youkai

The naked chick from the first episode of Inuyasha.
>>
>>17587761
I mean, there is this : http://yokai.wikia.com/wiki/%C5%8Cmukade

And there is also this : https://e-hentai.org/g/487022/0b2b3a1663/
>>
>>17587848
>Ōmukade
Dead in its own myth, and also nowhere big enough to swallow a human.
>>
>>17587833
You change the way you are helping Renko. You drop her off your back and instead help her to run upright. Its really awkward, but it is working. The centipede youkai is no longer gaining on you. The dense forest really slows the massive beast down. But you aren't getting away from it, either. You can only carry on like this for so long.

The three of you hurry along, coming to what appears to be a path in the forest. "Down this way!" Merry yells out, turning right onto the trail. You begin making your way down the path, now unobstructed by the dense foliage. The centipede youkai bursts out onto the trail as well, also unhindered by the plant life. It is gaining, quick. Really quick. There is no choice now. You can't outrun it. "Merry! Take Renko!" you yell out.

You hand Renko off to Merry, and pull your tiny two inch blade knife. The centipede rears itself, preparing to strike from above. You ready your blade, adjusting your stance to prepare to dodge and slash. The centipede strikes. But so does something else. A blur of red and white. The centipede collapses to the ground with an earth shaking thud.

'What was that!?' you wonder to yourself...

To be continued in a bit...
>>
File: remiyuck.png (24KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
remiyuck.png
24KB, 600x550px
>>17587881
>2 inch blade
>You ready your blade, adjusting your stance to prepare to dodge and slash.

who would actually do this

I'm waiting for your next post.
>>
>>17587881
>2in knife
Necks are sweet, but please don't tell me that's the best of my EDC.

[X] Neck myself with the neck knife out of shame.
>>
>>17587957
I thought it was a swiss/multitool. Japanese wouldn't allow such an "assault" knife.
>>
>>17587962
Ooh, my B. I haven't carried one of those in so long I forgot they existed.

Still gonna have to honourably neck myself though.
>>
File: 42759455_p4_zpsbe86eefd.png (116KB, 198x344px) Image search: [Google]
42759455_p4_zpsbe86eefd.png
116KB, 198x344px
>>17587902
I had to go shopping for a bit so please be patient.
>>
>>17587881
You look up at what was the blur, making out the form of a girl in a somewhat odd looking miko garb. The girl slowly floats down to where you are standing, landing close to the slain centipede beast. Merry and Renko slowly approach as well, Merry still helping Renko walk. The red white Miko speaks up, "What are you three doing out here? Can't use danmaku? No protection?" She pauses a moment, her eyes landing on Merry for a few moments. "You are from the outside, aren't you..." she inquires.

Merry, Renko, and you look back and forth at each other. Merry is the first to speak, "Yes, we are." The miko folds her arms, a slightly irritated look on her face, "You will need to go back. My shrine is just up the hill, this way. I can help you get back. This place is far too dangerous for you, especially with some youkai summoning all these monsters lately..." The miko sighs, "I'll have to take care of that, huh..." she says to herself.

She begins to walk up the path, motioning for you and the rest of the club to follow.

What do you do?
Follow the red-white miko to the shrine?
Or do you refuse to follow?
Consider that Merry and Renko have their own opinions.
>>
Woah an anon from /qst/
>>
>>17588291
I was sleeping.

Follow the miko, while keeping a distance. Not too close and not too far (to lose her sight), in case we need to skedaddle out of there.
>>
>>17580375
I don't get it, are they analyzing us?
>>
File: C7HfkvEU8AA2miP.jpg large.jpg (156KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
C7HfkvEU8AA2miP.jpg large.jpg
156KB, 1440x960px
>>17589579
I'm nowhere near as good as they are, unfortunately.

>>17589648
You and the rest of the club decide to follow, after briefly looking at each other and agreeing without saying anything. You walk over to Renko to help her walk. Silently, she wraps her arms around you and buries her face into your chest. You say nothing. She says nothing. Merry smiles at the two of you. After this brief, unexpected embrace, you continue on, following the mysterious miko.

You weren't quite sure what Renko meant by this. Was she thanking you for saving her?

The miko continues to look back, to make sure you are keeping up. She seems a bit impatient.

After about 10 minutes of walking, you arrive at the steps leading up to the shrine. Ascending them proved to be a tiring task. Renko's ankle was still hurting her quite a bit. She needed to be seen by a doctor. As this thought travels through your mind, you naturally tighten your grip around her as you help her up the stairs. She looks up at you for a brief moment then down at the ground.

Finally, you reach the top of the stairs. A small shrine lies in the middle of a clearing with a well manicured and cleaned lawn. The group makes its way to the main shrine, sitting down on the edge of the veranda. "I'm going to go make some preparations. Stay here. You'll be home soon." The miko says in an almost monotone, bored voice. After the miko is out of sight, Merry speaks up, "I thought we were going to die!" as she leans back on her hands. Renko replies, "But we didn't! Because Anon saved us... Hey... Anon.... Thank you..." Renko looks up at you, her face red. Merry nudges her on the shoulder and giggles.

You become a bit flustered, "Oh, ah, Sure. It just came naturally, I guess, hehehe." Renko nods, "Hey, I really want to get back home, take a bath and sleep in my own bed tonight." Merry nods, "Me too! This place is dangerous... And we need to get you to a doctor, Renko!" Renko sighs, rubbing her swollen ankle. Her shoes and socks are muddy and gross. You look at yourself. You are even more filthy. Merry managed to stay clean, with only a bit of dirt on her shoes and the bottom of her skirt.

"Hey!" Renko speaks up excitedly, "I want to go home now, but how about we come back, better prepared next time!" Merry seems slightly surprised, then smiles, "Thats my Renko..." You sigh and shake your head, "I guess it can't be helped... I'll have to come along and protect you again." Renko cheers, "Yay!"

Just a few seconds later, the strange miko returns. She has several paper wards in her hands. "I'm sorry this happened to you. But at least you are still alive. Not everyone who wanders into Gensokyo is quite so fortunate." Merry and Renko look at each other, shocked. "Gensokyo!?!?" they both yell out at the same time. The miko cocks her head to the side a bit, "Yes..." Your two clubmates seem *very* excited at this development. The miko takes another long look at Merry, and speaks up, "Hey... Are you... No, nevermind. I'll send you back now." Merry has an inquisitive look on her face now.

"Stand here." The red-white miko points to an area in front of the shrine. You help Renko up again, walking over to where she said. The miko launches a few paper wards at the ground around you, and begins to chant something. Renko tightens her grip around you, and looks away from you. Suddenly, a circle of flowing white light surrounds your group, and then takes over all of your vision. Just a split second later, total darkness.

As your eyes adjust, you can tell you are back at the abandoned village in the mountains. It is night time still. Looking around more, you see the tree where Renko's coffee cup was discarded. Its still there, but there is only one cup. You recall there were two after Renko tossed her cup aside as she jumped through the gap. You hear voices off in the distance, piercing the silence of the night. "Hey, we should get out of here, quietly..." Merry whispers to the two of you. You both nod in agreement and begin to sneak back toward the main road that runs past the village.
>>
File: C6KO7BkUwAAGMSW.jpg large.jpg (334KB, 2048x1946px) Image search: [Google]
C6KO7BkUwAAGMSW.jpg large.jpg
334KB, 2048x1946px
>>17590753
More coming, please be patient.
>>
>>17590753
The distant voices are getting closer as you near the road. You hide inside of an abandoned house, peeking out the window. You see... Yourselves. Walking down the road with flashlights in hand. You continue to watch yourselves walk past, remaining hidden and staying silent. You wait until the other (You)s are out of sight. You guess that you've been sent back in time until just before the club jumped through the gap.

"We should head back now..." Merry speaks up, slightly unsettled by the event that just transpired. Renko and you both nod in agreement, and silently head back to the nearby station, catching a train back home.

On the ride back, Renko falls asleep, leaning her head on your shoulder. Merry smiles at you and nods her approval. You blush. A lot. You lean your head on hers for a moment, but it just feels awkward. You go back to sitting normally, Renko still asleep on your shoulder. You wonder if there could be something more than just clubmates between you and Renko.

----------TWO MONTHS LATER----------

You finish packing the last items into your backpack and sling it onto your back. Its heavy! You grab your phone. A notification is up on the screen reading : "Second Gensokyo Expedition, Today". You smile and stuff the phone into your pocket, leaving your small, spartan apartment. The door closes behind you and you have a huge grin on your face as you head toward the station.

THE END.
>>
File: happy churro.jpg (107KB, 1002x1002px) Image search: [Google]
happy churro.jpg
107KB, 1002x1002px
>>17590817
yaay!

wait. I'm not going a step further without a proper weapon. I would probably stay on meds after being chased by a caterpillar centipede. I hate bugs.
>>
>>17590817
No one got impregnated. I'm crestfallen.
>>
>>17590854
You could continue the story on your own an impregnate Renko.
>>
>>17576538
sure thing anon :3
>>17590830
your dick is the only weapon you'll need to subdue the ravenous "flesh hungry" youkai you encounter
>>
File: 647646947fe51948da504af2d051b9a5.jpg (941KB, 2484x3514px) Image search: [Google]
647646947fe51948da504af2d051b9a5.jpg
941KB, 2484x3514px
>>
File: Gaaaaaaaay.jpg (152KB, 884x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Gaaaaaaaay.jpg
152KB, 884x1231px
>>
File: BL1ieTXCAAAGCbg.jpg large.jpg (54KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
BL1ieTXCAAAGCbg.jpg large.jpg
54KB, 600x880px
>>
>>17548238
i start getting close to them and then impregnate both of them

we die a happy family in 200 years with many children ;-;
>>
Which one is -your- bride, /jp/?

Merry?

Renko?

Both?

Or are you just a gueast?

Or are you in a jealous rage, peeking through a window at the venue?
>>
>>17605624
It's me. I am the bride.
>>
>>17605624
I want to be the catalyst for them marrying each other.
>>
>>17605624
If you marry one you have to also marry the other.
It's like with twins: they belong together.
>>
>>17605624
Jealous rage. Enter the church, pull out the gun and make Breivik look like a joke. Finally, get isekai'd to Gensokyo.

Now I will get to spend 1000-1500 years with the duo AND better girls instead of 60.
>>
>>17605827
Best answer. Shall I write a story based in this?
>>
>>17605624
Jealous rage while peaking at the venue and several years of planning before going to ntr one of them. It's the best option.
>>
>>17548238
So who are they supposed to be anyways?
>>
>>17618090
That's Reimu lite and Yukari lite.
>>
>>17618176
Is there a Yukari Zero then?
>>
>>17618266
Yes.
>>
>>17548238
Is it a school club or college club?
>>
>>17548703
They're in college, so they should be legal for drinking.
>>
>>17621232
College.
>>
>>17548703
They're not underage and already canonically got drunk in a shady pub
>>
>>17623658
What story was this in?
>>
>>17606367
You wouldn't regardless of the answer.
>>
File: b224e65cd9390cf2834d02e256c9be1a.png (501KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b224e65cd9390cf2834d02e256c9be1a.png
501KB, 700x1000px
>>17628269
I would if people wanted. I can't say it would be good.
>>
>>17628400
Just give them a dick
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.