[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou Project Novels and Manga

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Marisa's House.jpg (102KB, 602x584px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa's House.jpg
102KB, 602x584px
What's your favourite novel from Touhou?
Mine has to be "A Beautiful Flower Blooming Violet Every Sixty Years"
In fact, I have to illustrate the story for college
Pic Related
>>
I like Touhou Kenchinroku. Can't wait for the next one!
>>
I really enjoy the atmosphere of Cage in Lunatic Runagate and Changeability in Strange Dream. Some of the other music CD stories, too.
>>
>>17286151
What do you mean by "have to".
>>
>>17286297
ZUN's the class professor
>>
>>17286151
You should share it with us when you're done.
>>
File: whore.jpg (42KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
42KB, 170x170px
>>17286151
>Marisa's house
Where is the casting couch, Anon?
>>
>>17286151
>>17287907
More importantly, what the fuck is going on with her nose?
>>
>>17288377
Don't make fun of Marisa's big nose. We all have flaws.
>>
I still have to read the novel stuff. I've definitely liked what I've read of Curiosities of Lotus Asia at least.

Favorite manga aside from Forbidden Scrollery is Visionary Fairies in Shrine.
>>
File: the_circumstances_001.jpg (1MB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the_circumstances_001.jpg
1MB, 1416x2000px
"The Circumstances Which Led to Her Being Invited to That Room"

I love Personal Color's doujins, but this in specific goes deep in the character's personality. Marisa a cute, also
>>
>>17286162
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>17286151
Yeah, something's up with her face
>>
>>17294217
Mushrooms do things to people.
>>
>>17289179
Stick thin legs are a thing of beauty, both in 2D and 3D.
>>
>>17286174
If the short stories that accompany ZUN's music CDs count, those are definitely my favourite. There are hints to ZUN building a larger narrative even while writing what appear to be self-contained stories. He has done the same with the games since Mountain of Faith, and I'm eager to see what his plans are.
If I had to pick a specific one, it would be Trojan Green Asteroid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.