[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck Japan? This is the kind of shit I'd have for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17

File: traditional_japanese_breakfast.jpg (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
traditional_japanese_breakfast.jpg
159KB, 500x400px
What the fuck Japan? This is the kind of shit I'd have for dinner, maybe even lunch. But motherfucking BREAKFAST?

Jesus christ! My stomach revolts at the very attempt of eating warm/hot food for breakfast! I love me some meat, rice, etc. but immediately after crawling out of a slumber? That shit ain't right son.
>>
I don't see the problem. This looks like a tasty breakfast.
>>
>>14302920
Are you seriously trying to argue taste in foods because ``I DON'T LIKE IT, WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU SUBHUMANS OR SOMETHING''?

Dumb shit.
>>
So you've never had a hot plate of hash and eggs, soup, or oatmeal before? Up until this point in your life, you never knew about these things and are shocked and repulsed by a good hot meal for breakfast?
>>
>>14302920
What's it like being 50? Are you a wizard?
>>
File: 1372419702452.jpg (42KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1372419702452.jpg
42KB, 848x480px
>>14303020

>soup (assuming not miso soup) for breakfast
>>
>>14302920
This is a completely healthy, balanced meal, great for breakfast.
This is pretty normal, mind you, but still Japan manages to have the most slim population. Maybe you should start seeing this as an example of proper nutrition, dude.
>>
>>14302920
Honestly it looks fucking tasty. I just woke up and I'd totally eat that.
>>
>>14302920
What's the yellow thing in the middle-right?
>>
File: Englishbreakfast.jpg (263KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Englishbreakfast.jpg
263KB, 1024x768px
>>14302920
>Jesus christ! My stomach revolts at the very attempt of eating warm/hot food for breakfast!

Please at least take a cursory look at the Wikipedia page. Most cultures traditionally eat warm breakfasts which include meats, soups and grain products. Notable exceptions as far as meat is concerned include France and Italy.

I would love to have pic related for breakfast.
>>
>>14303059

pickled radish. eating that shit every day will give you stomach cancer. also whatever they do to that breakfast salmon makes it salty as fuck. rice and miso soup is typical every day breakfast in japan but the rest of that shit is eaten rarely.

OP pic is their equivalent of a mcdonald's breakfast.
>>
>>14302920

I want to live with a cute japanese girl and have her cook us breakfast like this every day.
>>
>>14303075
I want to be a cute Japanese girl and cook breakfast like that every morning.
>>
>>14302920
>My stomach revolts at the very attempt of eating warm/hot food for breakfast

You are literally an uncultured buffoon.

Warm/hot foods are better for your stomach in the morning you fuckface.

Enjoy your goddamn stomach cancer from eating ice cold sugar cereal every morning for your entire life.
>>
>>14303061
>beans for breakfast
britbongs, will they ever learn?
>>
>>14302920
what do you usually eat for breakfast? Cold cereal and frozen pop tarts?
>>
>>14302920
This looks really tasty. Even better than the hotel breakfasts I had in japan. Miso soup and tea is pretty relaxing and I love those eggrolls. Breakfast like that is very healthy.
>>
File: Quattro.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
I don't really like Japanese cuisine, but that actually looks pretty delicious. OP is a retard.
>>
File: starters.jpg (623KB, 1664x1248px) Image search: [Google]
starters.jpg
623KB, 1664x1248px
I was also blown away by the quantity (and quality) of the Japanese breakfast in one ryokan we stayed at in the Zao mountains. It was massive. But good for all the mountain hiking.

Usually I just eat a single slice of bread or just plain nothing but a cup of coffee for breakfast, but have an early lunch at 1030.

I don't have a photo of the breakfast, but here are the starters for the dinner at the same place. Followed by course after course of more food.
>>
>>14303007
That's not even close to what he said.
Did you even read the OP? He said nothing about the taste either.
>>
>>14303231
Cold cereal, breakfast bars / drinks, fruit, things like that. Each and every time I go for eggs, oatmeal, whatever heated breakfast food - my stomach will be like nope.png shortly after and my ass will be on the can. No I enjoy that food and can eat it any other time of the day, it just don't work for me in the morning.
>>
>>14303231
I sleep through the day so nothing.
>>
ironically no one eats like that on a normal day

this is like the shit you find in tourist trap hotels/inns
>>
>>14302920
>Jesus christ! My stomach revolts at the very attempt of eating warm/hot food for breakfast!

Why do you think this only applies to Japan? I thought eating a warm breakfast was normal almost anywhere.
>>
File: 1395559334366.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395559334366.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>14303061
yo whats that nigger cookie you got there on the bottom right? looks like fucking death with potatoes slammed on top of it.
>>
>>14303059
The pouch thing, right? I'm not sure. The only thing I can think of is maybe a slice of lemon or kabosu to squeeze over the fish. The pouch would prevent seeds from escaping.

The yellow thing at the very bottom is takuan, pickled radish.
>>
>>14302920
>I didn't grow up in an asian household

we eat whatever the fuck we want for breakfast, the point is to break your fast so it doesn't matter what you eat.
>>
>>14302920
Getting something warm to start your day is a norm for some cultures.
>>
I never eat breakfast
>>
>>14302920
It doesn't look tasty foods but surprisingly it costs you 10$ when you try it at a hotel in Japan.
>>
>>14302920
You are missing out, egg on hot rice for breakfast is great.
>>
>>14307024

Neither do I. A swig of milk is all I need to get me going in the morning.
>>
Poultry isn't healthy as breakfast.

What are you retards going on about? OP is right, you're the uncultured ones.
>>
File: 1437315558001.png (122KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1437315558001.png
122KB, 200x155px
>>14306112
black pudding pleb
>>
If it wasn't for the rice, Japan would be a nation of chronic dyspepsia.
>>
>>14307385
Heh. Indeed.

Also, that must be like, the shittiest region in Japan because I'm pretty sure they'll have better breakfasts elsewhere.
>>
>>14307367
>black pudding
go back to britland you britfag
>>
>>14303020
>>14303029

>soup

What kind of soup do people have in the morning?

Is it different from soups at night for example.

I'm not talking about Japanese soup btw because it seems they literally have miso soup every fucking meal if I'm not mistaken?
>>
>>14303070
>pickled radish. eating that shit every day will give you stomach cancer.

Really? Source?

>>14303070
>rice and miso soup is typical every day breakfast in japan but the rest of that shit is eaten rarely.

Don't they eat rice and miso soup every meal of the day?
>>
>>14302920
>My stomach revolts at the very attempt of eating warm/hot food for breakfast!
So all your life breakfast was cold milk and fruitloops? You never had warm toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon, etc? What world do you live in?
>>
That looks good but it's too much for a breakfast.
>>
>>14307451
>bacon
>eggs
>breakfast
See you 2 years later when your liver explodes.
>>
One thing I noticed correct me if I'm wrong most breakfasts don't have many, if any, greens and vegetables in general.
>>
>>14307463
I'm assuming that he is american and have the stereotypical american breakfast of eggs and bacon. Also no problem with that if you are not sedentary.
>>
>>14307463
There's nothing wrong with eggs. Eating bacon every single day will probably give you colon cancer.

>>14307474
Sometimes I mix up broccoli, cheese, and red peppers into an omelette. It's hard to add vegetables to breakfast because it means cooking extra stuff and I'd rather save that for dinner.
>>
>>14307502
>There's nothing wrong with eggs
Eggs are a high source of cholesterol, on par with bacon.

They also have less nutritive value than other things you could be eating.
>>
>>14302920
Can anyone tell me the size of Tatami mats found in Takaoka?
>>
>>14307593
Go away America.
You have been behind Nutrition science for decades.
Protip, every one of those retards that said eggs were bad have now completely went against their previous unfounded claims.

Fat is NOT bad for you.
The thing that is bad is the retards not actually being active.
EVERYTHING is going to be bad for inactive fat slobs that sit around and do nothing. Even vitamin tablets. ESPECIALLY vitamin tablets in fact.

There are literally full-grown adults that live purely off high-fat high-protein diets and have never even heard of fruit or veg.
Also, I know for a fact they have better health than you. And me. And probably 100% of the people on this site and everyone they know.

It is also saltier than the average diet too. No high blood pressure there, no strokes there, nothing.
B-B-BUT SALT IS BAD. It is literally a meme.
There is zero direct link between salt and high blood pressure. There is an underlying condition that links the two, however. And possibly more.
But because retard science, that shit was buried for decades.
It is only just recently that all those stupid research studies were absolutely struck down by the international community due to poor research standards, and the fact that the above people and plenty of other examples go right against the stupid studies saying it was bad.

The only thing that absolutely IS bad for you in large doses is sugars, specifically fructose. Fuck fructose.
Humans never ate fruits for the longest time, it is a recent thing, in evolutionary timelines.
Our body can't properly deal with acidic fruit in particular.
We mainly ate veg and meat.
Ironically enough, sugar is the only reason we have the brains we have now. But those were sugars from vegetables in a different format to the sugars normally found in both fruits and worse, crystalline sugars like your typical
>>
>>14303061
>>14307394
>>14303211
when I was in England for a few years I was disappointed to learn that locals don't each such breakfast.
I only ever saw it served to tourists in B&Bs. Dunno, maybe true Brits in some rural quaint village do eat it.
>>
>>14302920
This actually looks like a lot of food. I was okay with the lower half and the meat, until I saw the soup and the bowl of rice.

Also, I don't know a damn thing about Japanese cuisine, but it looks like a whole mango or something on the lower right? Some pieces of fried Tofu or some sort of bread on the bottom? Either way, it looks like a lot of food. I'd hate to leave any behind.

A bowl of cereal's fine, I think.
>>
>>14307637
TLDR
>>
>>14307642
There are loads of people that have a huge hearty breakfast.

Builders, woodworkers and practically anyone that has a heavy-working job tend to eat them.

Of course, sadly a large number of them also take it too far and eat way too much. The generic fat builder belly.

A large breakfast of various sources is very good.
I actually switched to having large breakfasts and a small dinner, no lunch. Started like 4 months ago.
I tend to have a large breakfast around noon. Hot and cold items.
Dinner is usually a 2-3 item deal, small-medium serving, nothing complex.
It feels fantastic. I eat less, spend less money, feel insanely better and don't have any annoying hunger or snacking needs any more. I still do because I like some snacks, but admittedly that is fruit and not crap junk food snacks.
>>
>>14307652
tl;dr

Fat is not bad.
American nutrition "science" is hilariously wrong about everything as usual
The "bad cholesterol" thing has been debunked by every other major country well over a decade ago.

Eggs are perfectly fine for you.
Bacon, however, is still shit as ever. (and the international community just finally made it official recommendation to steer clear of all red meat in general)

Better? Or are your eyes as lazy as your fat whale legs?
You bet I am bullying you, fatty.

>>14307666
I love a good bit of tempura.
I was going to have it tonight with some rice and veg.
But I'm thinking of some pasta instead. Feeling those pasta urges.
>>
>>14307644
miso soup, or asian soups in general, is less nutritionally dense than the soup we have for starters here, so together the rice and soup don't bloat your stomach as much as they may seem.
>>
File: cshrug.png (245KB, 900x851px) Image search: [Google]
cshrug.png
245KB, 900x851px
>>14307637
>sources: my ass, my ass and my ass

or you could try putting some sources instead of making all of these claims
>>
>>14307666
Dude, naice image.
>>
>>14307697
Go read some modern research and not shit American journals.

In fact, better yet, go read the American journals where they openly admit they were horribly wrong about fat all this time and actually basically made the lives of people considerably worse, likely even being the indirect cause of many deaths.
* Couldn't find that one yet, will post later when I find it again. It is too delicious not to post their tears.

You want to know what is bad for you? LOW-fat diets.
You want to know what is bad for you? "VEGETABLE" oils replacing animal fats.
Your body NEEDs fat. Absolutely needs it.
You want to know what happens when your body gets low or no fat? It SHITS itself so hard.
When fat sources get low, your body starts storing everything you eat, leaving your active fat levels low, which leads to people feeling awful and wanting to eat more, creating that cycle of eating themselves to being unable to walk.
Back before modern society, those people died in the wild because they couldn't escape predators.
These days, the fat bastards drive around in motorized wheelchairs.

Here, have some Harvard in your diet. It is very healthy.
http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good
>One meta-analysis of 21 studies said that there was not enough evidence to conclude that saturated fat increases the risk of heart disease

Pls Try harder.
Do some simple googling, "fat is not bad", "high fat diet not bad", and go have a read.
Equally, don't argue with entire groups of people that live off nothing by high-fat diets who have superior health than most of the damn planet, having average life expectancies higher than most nations. (the only ones being better are those that have that diet plus fruit and veg on top)
>>
File: 1445441211.png (70KB, 340x319px) Image search: [Google]
1445441211.png
70KB, 340x319px
>>14307739
Why do you care this much?
>>
>>14307779
Because I have secks with the science. In your closet.
I watch you pee.
>>
>>14307739
Holy shit, fuck off senpai
>>
>>14307791
No. Because if I leave, there will be nobody left to love you.

I'm here for you.
>>
>>14307786
r-rude
>>
File: 1431330443350.png (426KB, 508x685px) Image search: [Google]
1431330443350.png
426KB, 508x685px
>>14307798
That's fucking gay.
>>
>>14307873
You're the one that needs me. Fag.
>>
File: 1417177451745.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417177451745.png
362KB, 700x700px
Why was my comment about Portugal having introduced Tempura to Japan deleted?

What the hell is up with this. It's legit information, you nerdlords can check it up in the wiki.

The recipe for tempura was introduced to Japan by Portuguese Jesuit missionaries particularly active in the city of Nagasaki also founded by the Portuguese, during the sixteenth century (1549).
>>
>>14302920
what do you eat for breakfast, cereal?

Its really boring for breakfast. I love stuff like bacon and eggs.
>>
>>14307593
It turned out that the cholesterol in eggs is the good type. Also that cholesterol intake have little affect on blood cholesterol levels. Your body throw cholesterol in your intestines and them reabsorbs the amount it needs. Ironically saturated fat increases the reabsorption so those guys eating margarine because muh cholesterol ended up getting more bad cholesterol.
>>
I haven't eaten breakfast in over 5 years.
>>
>>14307931
Nice to know I can beat you up in a fight then, dork.
>>
>>14307930
Yep. All those artificial and low-fat foods were actually making things immensely worse for people.

Vegetable oils mainly being the reason, all those cheapo shit oils that don't use fat, or good things like olive oil, coconut oil and such.
All of them are stupidly bad for your health.

But the whole veg oil industry will be fucking damned if they let people destroy their business. They put billions behind that industry.
They have just been banned from using trans-fats, but they will find ways around it.

If in doubt, use animal fats, olive oil and know you will be fine. Those have been used for hundreds of years and have only been beneficial to health, provably so.
All regions that eat diets based on those cooking oils and fats generally have superior health, despite some of those nations being wildly different in terms of what they eat.,
>>
>>14307949
Senpai... pls.

Pls..
>>
>>14307680

I don't want to rid myself of red meat though.
>>
>>14307941
Probably.
I have bodyweight going for me but it's mostly fat with average strength so anyone who is moderately fit and taller than 5'4" could probably wipe the floor with me.
>>
File: 1446774976.jpg (329KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1446774976.jpg
329KB, 1280x1244px
>>14307941
I don't eat breakfast usually wanna fight?
>>
>>14307966
Eh, you don't need to completely eliminate it.
I haven't despite me being at higher risk for colon cancer (crohns disease)

Eating it a couple times a week is still less damage to your body than smoking every day.
Still pretty damaging regardless.

Preferably try to eat meat that is closer to raw and fresh as possible, none of that stuff that has been cured, salted or overly processed. (like I do... ham slices straight off the bone, delicious meat goop)
Kill, cook, eat.
That is less damaging to you.
Why that is still isn't fully understood yet.
Most likely it is a chemical change or degradation of some other chemical that becomes toxic over the preparation process.
It would go against some research and common foods in some countries, fermented foods are incredibly healthy for you despite increases in bacteria. Of course, we are now finding out that the guts flora of bacteria are incredibly important towards a persons overall health, so it could be there are very beneficial bacteria in those fermented foods.

It's all crazy.
Hopefully we can figure it out one day though and introduce it in to red meats to minimize the impact. I like my bacon and ham slices, and pork and apple.
>>
>>14307941
You totally can, luckily I avoid black people more than fresh air so we'll never see each other. Tragic indeed.
>>
>>14307739
>>14307637
Are fruits like raspberries bad? I eat them because they have a low amount of sugar and a lot of fiber. Vegs are great too but I have to eat ridiculously large amounts just to meet daily fiber intake.
>>
>>14308362
Pretty much all of the berries are good for you.
Those are one fruit that are glorious for your health.
Eat all the berries.
>>
>>14307403
>Don't they eat rice and miso soup every meal of the day?
Rice - usually. Miso soup - occasionally.
>>
>>14303070
>OP pic is their equivalent of a mcdonald's breakfast.
No.
>>
>>14303061
Looks tasty at any time of day, but that's a huge amount of food.
>>
>eat large breakfasts
Shit, some of you must have hueg guts. I can't even eat huge dinners. A single porkchop, piece of chicken, etc, and two small sides with a drink is more than filling enough for me. I'm not skin & bones either. I must fill up / feel satisfied a lot more easily than most people.
>>
>>14308749
It also has a lot to do with your size. I'm 6'3" and work out every day(though I've been slacking off the last couple of weeks), and I usually have three or four pieces of chicken (That is if we're thinking of the same size pieces of chicken) and if the sides are good then I have quite a bit of those.

My brother is like you though, he can't even finish a single hamburger.
>>
>>14308749
I can relate although it used to be different. Managed to eat stuff all day. Now I can only eat once a day and even then it's a close call.
>>
>>14308002
>at higher risk for colon cancer (crohns disease)

Best wishes and good luck dude (seriously).
>>
>>14307685
>miso soup, or asian soups in general, is less nutritionally dense than the soup we have for starters here

How so?
>>
test
>>
KILL WHITEY!!
>>
>>14308997
Eh, I don't think I would even want to be alive in 10 years anyway.
This world is going to shit.
It is only going to get more shit as time goes on

Watch this, I die, aliens come, cure for everything. Fuck you universe.
>>
People very rarely agree on things in the nutrition field. Trying to find an ultimate answer is very much like running in circles. One of the only facts that is widely agreed upon is that processed food is unhealthy, and I don't think you'd need the opinion of a professional to come to that conclusion yourself.
>>
>>14311101
I do think it's quite stupid wanting to get a universal answer to everything nutrition related because we should consider each individual's genetics as well.
>>
>>14309344
think of them as broths, just water that meat and veg are cooked in.

Technically soups are broths, but the starter soup I referred to is more like this, creamy and thick.
>>
>>14311101
People do agree in the nutritional sciences, for the most part. Of course there are always a few topics under debate, but there is a general agreement on stuff like eggs, salt, etc. Seemingly conflicting results are actually usually caused by food or diet corporations pushing heavily biased studies as "science" and spreading misinformation to further their product sales. I don't know about other countries, but the US government, with their food pyramid bullshit and lobbying by previously mentioned corporations, only worsens the situation. Basically, much of what you hear about the latest nutrition-related "scientific studies" aren't actually science, and this causes the confusion.
>>
>>14303061
Came here to post this.

>>14303211
You can have tomato instead. I dont have beans, too much fiber.

>>14306112
Black pudding. Pigs blood with other things and spices. Remelia probably eats it, only with human isntead of pig.

>>14307642
Why is that a suprise? It's a lot of cholesterol and colories, and many people have jobs that dont have them move much. If you had it often, unless you were extremly active, you would be obese as fuck and have heart problems.
It also takes some time to cook everything, and these days people are lazy and just buy food that can be microwaved and done.

You also have the media bulshit where first eggs are good for you, now bad, then good. RIght now people are saying eating red meat causes cancer, so thats another thing people will consider before eating a full english.
We do eat it though, just not often because that would be unhealthy. I mostly just have porridge for breakfast.
>>
>>14311265
>People do agree in the nutritional sciences, for the most part.
This has been far from my experience after much personal inquiry into this field. I do not listen to a government that is built by corporations either, btw.

When there are so many different groups each with their own stance on the truth of nutrition, and then putting those theories against longevity statistics of different cultures, past and present, the only reasonable thing to assume for me is that nobody really knows anything about food outside of natural good manmade bad. Although diet cults will surely convince naive individuals that there is in fact an absolute answer to all this.

But all in all I just think food isn't as important as it is made out to be in regards to health unless it's an addiction to eating junk.
>>
>>14311329
I feel the same way, and this is why I would avoid eating eggs for breakfast.

I know a lot of animals who actually prey on chickens actually avoid eating them in the morning(such as eating grass instead, at all costs) so nature has been my best guide so far.
>>
What do the Japanese have for breakfast typically? Toast seems like a normal sorta breakfast food, and I guess there are plenty of things you can do with eggs and rice. But surely there's more than just that. Like are pancakes/waffles/oatmeal/etc popular there?
>>
All this talk about eggs is making me sad, I love eggs but I think my body is starting to hate them. I don't eat them all that often so it can't be because of that. But nowadays I just feel so nauseous after eating them. I hate it! I still haven't tried omurice yet. Maybe just making it with egg whites would be okay.
>>
>>14311650
OP's image is clearly not a good indicator of the wide array of breakfasts available.

You should just Google, there's a lot of interesting stuff you can buy.
>>
>>14311675
Yeah, exactly. Doesn't look like something a normal person would make for breakfast.

Guess I'll go look around Google then.
>>
>>14307642
My parents only ever made a cooked breakfast on weekends, otherwise we just had toast. We had black pudding without fail though.
>>
>>14311665
Have you ever considered that maybe you should go get that checked to the doctor?

It might be a sign of something tragic.
>>
File: bkfst.png (490KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
bkfst.png
490KB, 500x400px
Idk, seems like it seems more nutritious than most western breakfasts
> dunno, lol

I just realised what it was. Its a lemon with a cover over it to run on the surface of the fish, cba to edit the picture
>>
>>14302920
They are actually right.
You should eat the most in the morning, not in the evening.
>>
>>14316551
They aren't handwipes, 馬鹿.
They are toasted seaweed.
>>
>>14316682
really? how could you tell?
>>
>>14316755
AAAND the number one dumb question goes to...
>>
>>14316551
that thing on the right is a piece of lemon in bag
>>
>>14316763
Why would they put seaweed in a bag like that when everything else there is already prepared.
>>
>>14316551
I don't understand how somebody could eat a cold omelette. That sounds gross.
>>
>>14319154
Because Nori can go really bad if you let it age and packaging it is comfy.
>>
>>14319154
So it stays crispy. Any amount of moisture is enough to make them sticky and soft.
>>
>>14319633
Also it can be super stinky and unsavory afterwards.
>>
File: 1445966851305.jpg (249KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445966851305.jpg
249KB, 660x720px
>>14302920
It depends on each person. I occasionally eat chicken or steak in the morning others can only have toast and their cowfee
>>
>having breakfast

god how do you not puke after 10 minutes
>>
>>14320727
Breakfast is nice, but I'm too lazy and haven't had any for at least 5 years.
>>
>>14319688
Unless you're a redneck, miner or someone who needs to sweat all day and can only take a break to eat a sandwich that steak will slowly kill you.
>>
So a uncultured simpelton from nation having highest obesity rate in world whines about hot food ?

Seriously hot breakfast is great thing, and you can eat heavy/fat rich stuff and have whole day to digest it.
>>
>>14320727
How the fuck do people have such weak stomachs? I'm ready to eat as soon as I wake up. Not even a fatass.
>>
It's a pretty good idea to have a hearty breakfast actually but I very rarely do it myself.
>>
>>14303104 and >>14303075 sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Gotta hook up, anons.
>>
>>14320727
I can't eat much right when I get up either, I have one of those sweet and salty nut bars and maybe a small amount of some other snack and I'm ready for the day. Then I just eat one meal later and usually nothing that will weigh me down too much for too long cause I hate that feeling.

>>14311329
Yeah see no one can agree on what exactly is healthy anyways. As long as I feel ok and I'm getting the vitamins I need to function I'm happy. I stick to a mostly vegetarian diet but I enjoy seafood and chicken occasionally too.
>>
>>14307779
Why do you care so little?
There was a time on the Internet when being a braindead ignorant lowest common denominator wasn't acceptable. Now your kind are everywhere.
>>14307791
>waa stop talking about uncomfortable facts
Go back to watching TV you piece of shit.
>>
>>14328777
seriously fuck the shitters they call doctors on TV. I have family members that hang on the words of these faggots even when I can prove to them what they're being told is wrong/outdated/etc. it's fucking infuriating.
>>
>>14328777
You're writing a fucking book on nutrition health facts on an otaku culture imageboard. If you still don't realize how utterly retarded and off-topic this is, you might be completely braindead, friendo.
>>
>>14328777
First of all it depends on the type of fat. Study unanimously show that trans fats are bad for you, with no known health benefits. The article you linked indeed states this very thing.

>You want to know what is bad for you? "VEGETABLE" oils replacing animal fats.
So utterly false. Again the article you linked states the exact opposite:
>One meta-analysis of 21 studies said that there was not enough evidence to conclude that saturated fat increases the risk of heart disease, but that replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fat may indeed reduce risk of heart disease.

Saturated fats have been shown to cause health problems when eaten in excess.
Here is another blip from the article you quoted to back this up:
>A diet rich in saturated fats can drive up total cholesterol, and tip the balance toward more harmful LDL cholesterol, which prompts blockages to form in arteries in the heart and elsewhere in the body.
And webmd (http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/good-fats-bad-fats?page=3)
>When eaten to excess, saturated fat contributes to clogged arteries that block blood flow, increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke. Saturated fat is worse than dietary cholesterol when it comes to raising blood cholesterol levels, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke.
>>
>>14328937
I mean artificial trans fats, of course.
>>
>>14328876
Really?

I find it more interesting than whatever the OP was rambling about.
>>
>>14328777
They'll probably care more when how terribly they eat and maintain themselves begins to dig into how they generally feel everyday. It'll hit them sooner or later. Not saying to obsess over it, enjoy what you like while you're young and able handle the junk but don't over indulge so much that you make yourself sick.

Plus besides some basics of what the body needs and some basic facts about what is absolutely bad for you we don't know much on health. There's billions of people on this planet all eating different things and living infinitely different ways. To even think that there's ever going to be much of a solid "healthy diet" to follow is completely ridiculous. Though it doesn't help the grocery store especially in the US is like a minefield these days and almost everything there is loaded with extra ingredients that do not need to be there or in such excess. Unless you are such a do it yourselfer foodwise that you never even touch a prepackaged anything you're going to be always eating at least some it throughout your life. It's not just a problem to deal with in the hands of the people but major corporations involved with food need to make an effort to make better products too.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 740x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 740x258px
>>14328991
Just do things in moderation and you should be okay.
>>
>>14329003
Well the reality is we're all gonna die someday no matter how we live, the goal of health isn't being immortal being just being able to function and feel the best you can. So yeah do your favorite comforting unhealthy things in moderation while you can. Just don't let it ruin the quality of your life where you wanna enjoy it most.
>>
>>14302920
Said the american, as he gulfed down a package of bacon, five pancakes and three toasts with fried eggs on top, yellows removed,
>>
>>14319528
>>14319633
>>14319648
Ah fair point. I guess its logical to think its nori since its placed next to the rice..

But from my experience with Japanese food they do also provide handwipes/ warm handtowels with/before meals are served.
>>
>>14329003
Why did they become African-Americans?
>>
>>14330489
They started to doubt scientific facts
>>
>>14302920
hey OP at first I was like "wtf", but then after a couple weeks I was like "DESU FTW SENPAI"
>>
>>14330496
Studies are not facts.
>>
>>14330532
Studies are facts in every sense of the word. It's often the conclusions that are drawn from them that are wrong or misleading, which I presume is what you're referring to.
>>
>>14330462
I've never seen warm towels that are dark or wrapped in plastic though?

Also, all of the guys giving me warm handtowels were actually Taiwanese.
>>
>>14330489
Silhouette against a light source.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.