[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 45

Previous Thread: >>14244768

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators.

Please read the guide before posting. Don't forget to use the archive to search for posts.
>>
>>14278920
I have one ded onahole, guy. There's really not a ton of material to work with, I think four, maybe five solutions would be the max. I'll give the vinegar a shot, though.
>>14267296
Excellent idea.
>>
>>14280426
You could also try baking soda + vinegar
>>
>>14280453
And I should also try bleach+ammonia after that, right?

An onahole volcano might be fun though.
>>
>>14280477
A volcona? I wonder if that would be pleasurable
>>
>>14280426
Some copipe, but whatever.

If you do end up doing it, please record the name of the product, manufacturer, date of purchase(might have had updates with a newer version, who knows), periodic pictures of the hole, times, observations, chemical concentrate used(such as 70% isopropyl alcohol) and physical effects post-experiment. Note anything else that you think is related, even if it doesn't seem related at all.

To avoid evaporation, try to do it in a closed, glass container such as pyrex(even the lid might be affected!). Be aware of the dangers associated with chemicals used such as vapor, caustic effects, nauseating gases and such, so take safety precautions such as operating in a well ventilated area and wearing appropriate protection. Signs of damage might include precipitates at the bottom, cloudiness of the liquid, brittleness and cracking.

Alternatively, you can take a snippet of each material and test separately in different mixtures in small containers, saving time and holes to test on. Pineapple slices work, too.

If you want a few chemical ideas, there's hydrogen peroxide, isopropyl alcohol, vinegar, bleach, water, wine, degreasers, various soaps, WD40, cosmoline, polyurethane and cooking oils. Clearly, those with our applications such as for medical, hygiene and personal uses may warrant priority.

Don't forget to expose a batch to sunlight, and leave one for control.
>>
>>14280544
Oh god man it's like I was hit with a blast from highschool chemistry.

I'm some other guy so I may pull out my old hole and clean it up so I can run some tests on it too. The thing used to be super soft but now after about 5 months it's hardened quite a lot; I think that may be due to me not properly drying it out and now the material's impregnated and somehow strengthened by a mycelium lattice, if that's at all possible. I'll stick with using smaller bits and working up to larger bits if the small samples show signs of deterioration or other interesting reactions.
>>
>>14280634
More likely to have lost its oil
>>
>>14280634
Then that would be the case of the plasticizers evaporating quite significantly. I suspect that the rate of vaporization may be directly related to how much plasticizer is added. Who knows. I hope Rjob updates the guide soon, as the next update should include chemical stuff.

In any case, please be careful and ensure you take the necessary precautions in your future experiments.
>>
>>14280544
This was basically the idea. I want the crossections to still have some thickness to them and I only have one dead Spiral Wave soft so I can't do too much. Also, I though about sunlight but I'm skipping it because the point of this experiment is to see how/if disinfectants affect onahole material. Anyone that leaves theirs out in the sun should be shot anyway. As far as alcohol goes, I only intend to test one concentration. Should I use the strongest I can find for a worst case scenario, or something milder like 70%?

Also
>Cosmoline
>No one will ever dig up your perfectly preserved onahole collection 50 years from now and fap with glorious if slightly gummy japshit protected from the ages
How unfortunate.
>>
>>14280696
It would be better to use a higher concentration for alcohol, since we can assume any changes to is related to exposure time.
>>
Hoep it won't disappoint
>>
Dicks are just the best aren't they, I mean without them all the wise anons in this thread would be off doing something important and not jacking off. The mere thought makes me flaccid. Keep on keeping on you perverts.
>>
How long until i can use my onahole? Yesterday i got circumcised for severe phimosis , all those years i dreamed of doing it and now i have and it feels great (not literally im in alot of pain right now)
>>
>>14281961
I got "recircumcised" when I was in high school (sort of a long story- but short version: part of my circumcision as a baby "healed" so I had a partial skin bridge), took about a week to get better and for the stitches to be gone and stuff.

Side note, I am about to kill my 2nd R-20 in the next few days. I'm not huge (slightly over 7ins, ~6ins girth). But there appears to be a recurring problem where a hole is forming in the side wall of the onahole.

I imagine it is just over use. My first R-20 lasted me from about February to August. My second from August to its future death in early November. Avg use of about 2.25x a day (usually 2x a day...more on the weekend). I only use this hole because thus far its been the only one to adequately "support" all of me comfortably.

In preparation for the death of this hole I've bought a Vacuum Witch, waiting for it to get here. Hopefully this one will last longer.
>>
I've also been away from /ona/ for a while.

MY FUCKING FACE when I saw people using my Busty Ai-Chan+Nursing bra mod for the meiki plush.

Holy shit...I made a difference?
>>
>>14281961
Before picture
>>
I'd like to bring up a topic from the previous thread.

Any suggestions for holes that have big enough butt cheeks to assjob/hotdog?
>>
I just got off the shower with my new Tenga Deepthroat US and oh man, what a wild ride. I came in thinking "There's no way this thing might be better than my hand" and "I won't be able to stay hard in there", then I took off the cup and saw the lubrication spilling out, went rock hard almost immediately. Thing made me climax within a minute.

Just, too good. I'm a total believer now. Too bad you can only use it around three times tops; it almost made me wish I bought a flip-hole instead, but we'll see when my bottle of Peace's gets here. Just to make sure, I rinsed it around a dozen times with hot water, put the cap back on and shook it a bunch of times to try and get all the semen out, then dried it with a hair dryer. As a downside, cleaning it is difficult and sucks balls.

I can't wait for my Boku Ona to get here next month. My hand seems so meaningless now, why use this outdated technology?? Onaholes all the way, baby.
>>
>>14282564
I still use my hand every now and again when I don't want to have to deal with cleanup
>>
I just came and had this wave effect coming from my penis, I dunno what it was but it felt great.
No post orgasm exhaustion either.
Onaholes are a mans best friend
>>
>>14282611
Your penis must've leveled up.
>>
>>14280532
Might be a problem balancing a ratio of lube and vinegar+baking soda. Still, it would look hot as fuck having thick white goop just overflowing out all around your shaft as you pound.
>>
File: 075_2406.jpg (313KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
075_2406.jpg
313KB, 500x500px
Okay, so I got the womb hole (これぞ子宮姦 孕ませックス!!) today and finally got a chance to try it out.

This thing is big. It's 710g and noticeably bigger than the tomax venus.
The outer layer is softer than the tomax soft material and feels like a slightly firmer kunoichi soft. The inner layer is pretty firm, but it's really thin.

Anyways, this is probably the best cervix/uterus fetish onahole on the market, but It's not at all flawless.
The cervix is way too small. It's tight even for my pinkie, so entering it is challenging and potentially dangerous if used hands free.
The soft material is really delicate and the inner layer has already shown signs of deformation. The problem is that if you don't line up perfectly with the cervix, then your dick will just poke out the side and start to make its own hole.

The cervix itself is pretty beefy though, so you don't have to worry about that breaking. However, I advise stretching it out to make entering it easier.

The first 3 inches of the hole are really loose and gentle. Which is the complete opposite of the cock strangling tightness of the cervix.
What's nice about that is you can pull out of the uterus and just edge inside the "vagina".

Unfortunately I really can't see this hole being used hands free. It's just too delicate and one wrong thrust could potentially break it.
That means your only option is to awkwardly wield this behemoth with two hands while you try to penetrate the cervix.

Overall I think this onahole has a really nice balance of stimulation and softness, but it fails miserably with its durability.
>>
>>14283332
Hmm I am not sure if I want to get it now. How much did it end up costing and how much of a pain was it to order?

If its that massive that kind of sucks and the cons sort of turn me off. I really like cervix holes and am the guy who was posting that, but having holes where you keep poking out the side and can't keep in the chamber are annoying. If they didn't reinforce around that area it sounds rather dangerous especially at that price point.
>>
>>14283344
I used a proxy since my card is having problems. With a forwarder it would be a little cheaper, but a proxy is painless.
I ordered with a bunch of other stuff, but it was 4.6k yen. I think it would be like 7k yen with shipping for that hole alone.

The size would be great if it could be used hands free. Hell, I don't think they would have even needed to reinforce the vagina if they made the cervix wider or looser.
I wouldn't recommend this onahole unless you wanna blow some money to try something different.

I'm thinking of getting that prone onahole with the 4 wombs next.
>>
Haven't been keeping up with this stuff for months and now I'm looking for a new hole.

The holes I liked the most

Seventeen Bordeaux
Slut Announcer
R20 Puni
Lilith Spiral

I prefer a hole that I can hold in one hand.
>>
http://en-nls.com/pict1-20728?c2=9999

Anybody got an opinion on this? I'm a Vocaloid fan so these themed items interest me.
>>
Are there any sites that will ship busty ai-chan to Australia? Last resort would be ordering from a moonspeak site.

Other boobs I have tried:
http://en-nls.com/pict1-41394?c2=12001021
This one smells and the smell comes back after washing and powdering, feels great when groping it though.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-42116?c2=12001021
More rigid compared to the one above and awkward to put onto pillows due to the thick base. Doesn't smell nasty.
>>
What's an onahole with soft material? Is there anything comparable to to Tomax Very Soft? Puni Virgin Fuwatoro 1000?
>>
>>14282564
cleaning it is only difficult because you're doing it wrong. Scrape all the shit out of it, get some light hand soap and just finger it for a tiny bit and rinse it out once or twice. To dry just get a microfiber tower and stick in there for a bit. Some people don't even dry the inside of their onaholes and it's fine. Literally just use your finger to get a towel in there and done, sufficiently dry.
>>
>>14284144
http://magiceyes.jp/products/item/post-39.php

http://en-nls.com/pict1-31474?c2=9999
>>
>>14284469
Yeah, already on my fourth time using it I figured, the excessive rinsing is really unnecessary. I've taken to just rinsing it with cold water a couple of times and running my fingers inside of it until the walls don't feel slippery anymore. The problem is that the thing is seven inches long so my fingers don't reach all the way in.

Since I'm done with it for the night, I rinsed it with hand soap and tried to towel it, but the entrance is much too small. I think it's properly cleaned so I hope leaving at least the very bottom damp isn't a big deal.
>>
Anyone know a store I could buy an onahole online along with other shit other than amazon?

Just in case one of my family members happens upon the box.

Tfw no store where I can buy 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 along with a rubber anime pussy.
>>
>>14284049
>Are there any sites that will ship busty ai-chan to Australia?
http://www.shoperotic.com.au/product/CNVEIG-TMX10027
I haven't used them before but they ship from "multiple warehouses" to AU.

It looks like the only Tomax hole they carry is the Lilith Uterus in regular for $59.39 (I presume Australian Pesos); about double what it costs on daimaoh.
>>
>>14284642
jlist will sell you other otaku crap if you're willing to take the hit to your wallet
>>
>>14285165
God damn, 375 dollarydoos, was it always that expensive?
>>
>>14285402
It would be about 20k yen with shipping to get it from japan with a forwarder.
>>
>>14285165
>>14285444
Holy tits, that's expensive. I've emailed them to say that I can get a cheaper price overseas.

Now if they don't lower the price, I will have to find a forwarding service that will remove artwork from the packaging.
>>
File: pls kill me now.jpg (122KB, 729x729px) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me now.jpg
122KB, 729x729px
>ordered lolinco 2 days ago
>post office promised 1 day shipping
>still waiting for it
>>
So, I've:
- tsurupeta soft
- rina
- kunoichi normal
- mouth of the truth
For 80% time I used tsurupeta, love it for material and thightess. What should I try next, daisuki hold? Lolinco? Other onaho from tsurupeta series? I though about venus real but, as I didn't like kunoichi, I don't think thats good idea.
>>
File: bqipdPT[1].jpg (131KB, 716x939px) Image search: [Google]
bqipdPT[1].jpg
131KB, 716x939px
Woop woop
>>
>>14286623
>tfw you can't afford a hip because you can't afford the shipping
Have fun anon.
>>
Has anyone ever gotten an onahole with mold spots already on it? I just bought a mouth of truth and out of the box it came with a black dot that will not wash off on the tip of the nose.
>>
Is there a general consensus on the legality of loli/shota art in the US? It seems like an extremely gray area compared to in places like Canada and Australia.
>>
Are there any toys with pubic hair? Synthetic or otherwise.
>>
>>14286736
im sure there are others but so far i've found these
http://en-nls.com/pict2-32094-9999?c2=9999
>>
>>14286709
Not necessarily mold. Dirt and other particles can get inside the mold and even in the material prior to injection. One guy had a wire in his hole sticking out into the tunnel, irritating his member.

I have a dirt dot somewhere but I can't remember in which hole. It's not too common but it's not rare. Just one of those times when shit just happens during manufacturing.

>>14286730
Different per state, as far as I can remember. There's an image somewhere for loli manga legality, but there are a couple of versions and I can't remember which one is the most accurate. There's a statement in the guide that says something about being sold in the US being okay.
>>
>>14286830
It's just really annoying because it's right on the tip of the nose, perfectly centered, but what you say makes sense because that's probably the lowest spot of the mold so that's where gravity would put it.
>>
>>14286623
How stretchy is the inside on that hole? I have been wanting to get one,but I'm afraid that at my size it won't work well.
>>
>>14284481
Really? Toys Heart stuff has always been one of the harder materials in my experience and the Angel is a dual-layer with a harder interior.
>>
File: her_smile_and_optimism_gone.jpg (39KB, 836x720px) Image search: [Google]
her_smile_and_optimism_gone.jpg
39KB, 836x720px
>>14286736
God, they even make roasties onaholes:

http://en-nls.com/pict1-33073?c2=9999
>>
who fliphole master race here?
>>
Anyone have advice on lasting longer or recovering faster?
This is a question that concerns my onaholes as well as real life. It is getting frustrating.
It's just not worth getting out everything just to have to clean it like 5 minutes later.
>>
>>14287344
>as well as real life
I won't help you.
>>
What does Venus real feels like?
>>
>>14287742
Better than the real thing.
>>
>>14287803
Can you be more specific on that?
>>
Just bought some new ones and wow, I feel like my old ones from a few years ago are obsolete.

17 series used to be pretty good, but there's a lot that are at least as good now, and without the durability issues. The larger 400g-1000g holes improve feel a lot because they're less sensitive to how you grip it and the mass makes it feel better in general. The large size and the hard casing was actually one of the few things I liked about fleshlights.

I dislike how Magiceyes stuff tends to have poor mold quality compared to Toysheart, with small rips, bubbles and the hole not being centered, but the fact that Toysheart stuff delaminates so easily just kills it.

Heater is pretty good too, makes a noticeable difference.
>>
How are Tenga Eggs, I think they look kinda neat after seeing this http://www.tenga.co.uk/collections/egg
>>
>>14288696
Tenga is the gateway drug for holes. They're not good, but the sleek design makes men not feel as turned off by the fast that they're buying a rubber vagina.
>>
>>14288696
Don't cheap out if you're gonna buy a Tenga, man. Buy a fliphole or something more decent than a five-minute diversion.

This US DP cup is still doing me good after seven uses and in fact is starting to develop tears from all the rage-fucking I'm doing to it. It is just that addicting. I almost feel bad that someday soon I'll have to throw it away, and some old fart's gonna scoop it out of the trash while looking for empty cans or whatever, and he'll spit on it and fuck it some more until it's nothing but a maldeformed plant vase. Around the same time I'll have it replaced with an arguably worse hole, but an actual onahole instead of a fleshlight or whatever it is you categorize as Tenga.

That'll be a bittersweet day. But until then, I have Tenga.
>>
Is there anywhere I can buy a Venus clone that ships to Australia?
>>
Is there any way that I can make my hole tighter like it was when I first got it?
Slut announcer and it's the only ona that I own and can't really afford a new one right now because of shipping costs.
>>
>>14287344
>last longer
learn to edge, anon
>>
>>14285482
>Holy tits, that's expensive. I've emailed them to say that I can get a cheaper price overseas.
Unfortunately the AUD isn't very strong at the moment, so by the time they've gone from JPY to USD to AUD, the price doesn't look good.

20k JPY should equate to about AU$220 but then you have to deal with ordering in moonrunes and using a proxy, so you'd be paying extra to avoid the inconvenience. I face a similar situation, as I'm an Ausfag and would like some Tomax holes.
>>
File: img000013 (1).jpg (408KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000013 (1).jpg
408KB, 830x1200px
Has /ona/ read Self?
>>
>>14281961
Is there any point to circumcise your foreskin if you can clean it when bathing
?
>>
>>14289259
Circumcision not only reduces the amount of skin, but also allows the skin to retract around and past the glans safely. The whole issue isn't due cleaning on its own, but partly due to skin not being able to stretch properly around the glans. This leads to issues such as cuts, irritation and infection.

And on that very note,
>>14281961
Wait until skin has COMPLETELY healed, bot just superficially. if you can stretch, roll and tug the skin without fear or pain, go for it. Usually it takes around 2 weeks for stitches to heal up, and a further week or so for inflammation and idle soreness to die down. Afterwards, it's a matter of time until your body normalizes and you have completely healed. For safety, I would wait for about 4-6 weeks after circumcision to give your dick time to heal up and recover.

Ask your doctor by when you should be able to have sex. They will probably give you a decent 4-6 week timeline for your recov. By the first two weeks, you will slowly heal up, and stitches may begin disappearing. By the third week, you should be healing superficially, and by the fourth week and past, you should feel a lot less pain and discomfort. You should be all well and healthy by the end of the 8th week unless complications arise.

I haven't dealt much with short term post-op stuff, so don't quote me too much. As for long term though, be sure to check the skin and ask your doc about it if you are unsure about anything. I was left with a small tab of skin and flesh at one point because of bleeding complications during operation, as a vein veered off from the shaft and into the superficial skin quite a bit. It doesn't bother me at all and it's not too noticeable once erect. Once mostly healed, if you don't like how your skin looks while flaccid or erect, consult your doctor about redoing the area for cosmetic purposes. Docs will botch things up every now and then, and be sure to tell them about your end of the table so they know.

Once you have healed, make yourself absolutely sure that you have zero, nil, absolutely no complications, irritation, pain or discomfort during the hardest of your raging erections. You should still have skin left to stretch and move around.
>>
What does an onahole feel like, /jp/?
>>
>>14289498
This question is equaly difficult to answer as the question of what is the purpose of life.
>>
any anons here with 17 Bordeaux? If so, is it worth getting? I'm reading some mixed reviews online
>>
>>14290393
It's good, but you have to take extra care of it if you want to use it a lot. I can't remember the price and I don't want to look it up at work but I remember it being a bit too much for what it provides.
>>
>>14287076
I'm a bit over 6", and it's plenty big enough. If you're concerned about girth, it's pretty damn stretchy.
>>
>>14290393
17B is the only real hole I own, so I don't have much to compare it to yet. I really like it. There's several different "resolutions" to what you can feel. The waves or the bumps on the waves, it's kind of interesting to change focus. It provides moderate sensation, so you can go fast or edge for 20 minutes with it.

The only real downside to it is that drying the uterus thing is a pain. Have to roll up some paper towels, squish the thing length-wise and jam the paper towel in with a finger. I heard it has good suction from some anons before buying it, but I have no clue what that was about. I might be doing something wrong or expecting something more, dunno.
>>
How long do air pillows usually last?
>>
>>14290393
it's pretty good. I rate the intensity as medium. You kind of have to take care the material well though, the material inside gets damage quickly.
>>
What was the name of the manga where the guy works as a programmer for an ona hole producing company?
>>
File: fuk.png (9KB, 191x82px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
9KB, 191x82px
>>14280331
Fuck sake lads.
>>
>>14289108
He want's help for real life. What is he going to do, just lie there for a minute on top of a bored looking boy?
>>
>>14292813
slow down
>>
>>14292820
>cute boy moans
>faster
>go harder
>huh
>whyd you slow down
>you suck at sex
>rolls over and gets off your dick
>end up cumming outside as your dick slips out because you were edging
>post on 4chan
>>
>>14292830
get gud
>>
Wait, they built a onahole with an endoskeleton? The fuck.
>>
>>14293185
What, like a body-shaped one with ribs and a pelvis or something?
I could imagine if you had the structural elements placed in the right places-say a softened nub near the center of the hole positioned to rub the underside of your shaft-it could feel pretty good.
>>
the faq says Venus Real in Soft is the closest thing to real vagina, are there other onaholes that closely resemble the real thing as well?
>>
>>14293200
A few threads ago, some said that Lolinco was close to a real one.
>>
>>14293209
I can't imagine that to be the case when it's a lolihole.
>>
Guys, what does "special order goods" mean on NLS?? Are they running out of stock or something?? Will they stop making it? (I'm specifically talking about Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro)
>>
>>14293222
They just need to get a hold of your products; they don't actually have it physically in stock for whatever reason. My fuwatoro was also special order, and that was months ago. They're quite large relative to other small holes so I'm guessing they're expensive to make and only sit around in inventory; just an idea though.
>>
I bought 2 of these fuckers before they ran out. Was planning on waiting a week until I got paid and I'm glad I didn't. Anyone else get these before and can give me some idea of what to expect?

From the site: The bag contains 3 random masturbators worth 13000 JPY (approx. 107USD) from G Project.

Also, thanks for your previous advice several months ago, my husband loves his onaholes and uses them every day. I also bought him a Puni Ana SPDX. Should I post pictures here of the contents of the happy bags when they arrive?
>>
>>14293216
I don't know my friend.
Here's the post

https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S13778797#p13784900
>>
>>14293306
Which is it? The Lolinco or the Lolinco Virgo?
>>
>>14292774
which country?
>>
I'll give you three guesses to how my mom reacted to finding my onaholes.
>>
>>14293749
She ran off to Amazon to buy a strap-on so she can use them herself?
>>
>>14293749
She's hired an exorcist.
>>
>>14293749
If you live with your parents why would you leave your holes anyplace that is not locked up.

>>14293689
I figure it doesnt matter much it is the same texture and material. If the guy feels that way about one, hed feel that way about the other, except tighter or less tight.
>>
>>14293749
She tried them out on you.
>>
>>14293754
>>14293763
>>14293766
thanks for making me realize it could have been worse

She said she was more comfortable thinking/knowing I have these rather than knowing I have a dildo.
>>
>>14293775
Wait until she finds your dildo.
>>
>>14293775
That's how any sane mother should react.
Just make sure you hide your dildos better than you hide your onaholes from now on.
>>
>>14293776
She has, but she's only found one. A rather normal looking one at that. I'm worried about what'll happen if she finds my Dragon dildo.
>>
>>14293749
But honestly, if you had a half decent mom (and you are above 18 and paid for them with your own money) her reactions should be along the lines of:

>What is this?
>Wait these are fake vaginas that my son has cum inside of...and I'm touching them? Gross, I've pretty much touched my son's dick and cum now.
>I guess its pretty much the same as jerking off with lotion, just way more expensive and kinda more pathetic.
>I should probably either not mention the fact that I've found them, or in a discreet non-embarassing fashion (like private note that he can burn) tell him to hide them better so nobody else find them
>We'll never speak of this in the future so that we are both comfortable with each other and it doesnt hurt our relationship because hes my son and I love him.
>>
>>14293787
Well she did start to ask about how MoT's teeth feel, but she stopped herself saying that she didn't want the answer from her son.

She seemed more curious than anything. Before anyone asks, it's highly unlikely that my 300lb balding mother is going to "help me use my onahole"
>>
>>14293799
>balding

just put a bag over that shit and you're good to go
>>
>>14293747
Ireland
>>
FYI Avery fabric labels and sharpie rub a dubs is proving to be a pretty good method to label the NLS bags.

Labels adhere to the bags well and the special sharp doesn't bleed or rub off and will probably be more resistant if I ever wash the bags.

My drawer of a billion holes looks much nicer and more manageable with labels.
>>
>>14293287
>Should I post pictures here of the contents of the happy bags when they arrive?
Please. I didn't even notice those were a thing, but I probably wouldn't have grabbed one. Knowing what someone actually got would be reassuring the next time (if ever) these roll around.

>>14293775
This reminds me, I need to hide my Aneros better.
>>
>>14292830
That is what rape is for.
>>
>>14295465
>This reminds me, I need to hide my Aneros better.

https://twitter.com/meww666/status/648645145768951808
>>
File: ona.jpg (401KB, 1199x1189px) Image search: [Google]
ona.jpg
401KB, 1199x1189px
/Ona/ recommend me an onahole, see my list of current ratings.
>>
>>14295635
mot
>>
>>14295643
Did you even look at my list? I already own MoT
>>
>>14292543

As you are inserting yourself into the onahole, squeeze with your hand on the end of the onahole to push the air out of the 17B before you are completely inside. This creates a vacuum inside the 17B.

It's literally a game changer for the thing and feels completely different when the thing is literally sucking on you.
>>
Is Slut Announcer on NLS? The only Announcer-related product I can find in there is this one.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-29249?c2=9999
>>
>>14295805
That IS the Slut Announcer.
>>
>>14295831
Well then. I'm surprised the FAQ doesn't mention it as a recommendation, everyone I've seen so far speaks so highly of it.
>>
>>14295657
have two faggot.
>>
>>14295831
One of my favorite holes. I haven't checked these boards in a half year or so but there use to be alot shilling on these boards with the slut announcer.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with Men's Max Orb Warmer or Men's Max Dual?
>>
Where can I find more informative reviews on JAV idol onaholes?

Also has anyone tried the Ayumi Shinoda onahole?
>>
File: 1398209311491.gif (715KB, 363x501px) Image search: [Google]
1398209311491.gif
715KB, 363x501px
Newfag.

I've only ever owned a standard fleshlight. I've been using my hand for the past 6-7 years. I'm bored of my hand. What do I want to get as a first product in the real serious business market?

I read the FAQ, and there was no clear answer (probably intentional) but my inclination was towards a Venus Real. Is this a good choice?
>>
>>14288072
feels like heaven
>>
>>14296476
http://otonajp.com/g-project-happy-bag/

You clearly don't know what you want. Just get this. Might get a pretty good representative variety that you can base your future preferences on.
>>
>>14296501
>You clearly don't know what you want.
I absolutely don't friend, but thank you for that link. I don't have a problem throwing $30 on three holes.
>>
>>14296501
Man, three 100 dollar holes AND worldwide shipping for 30 bucks?

There has got to be some sort of catch to this. It's too good to be true.
>>
>>14296583
The total of the three is $107, so they're ~$35 each.

Along with a USB Warmer and the lube recommended in the FAQ, shipping is $39, so that might play into it.
>>
>>14296501
Does G-Project make good holes?
>>
>>14296635
I don't know, I never bought any. I'm also considering getting the Happy Bag
>>
>>14296635
List of G Project onaholes:

http://www.shopmaker.jp/pro/search.cgi?user=sh105252&rm=view_search&word=(G) (seems incomplete)
http://www.gpro.jp/top.html (might have to Google cache it, not loading for me right now)
>>
>>14296476
A good hole will be appropriate for your size and preference towards stimulation. As someone who will just start, finding middle ground stimulation-wise is most likely your best option, as you have yet to have clear preferences on stimulation, session length and diligence.

To get the most out of your hole, it needs to be suited for your size. Give yourself a half-inch length leeway for tunnel length with your size. Too small of a hole and you may not enjoy it, and too large of a hole and you'll find yourself trying to reach a different sensation inside the deeper areas. Unless you are content with using only the initial portion of the hole and are not too worried about the rest, then getting a longer hole is fine.

Get your dick specs and hole specs right first time every time, or else you may regret or fully enjoy your purchase. My knowledge of the G Project family makes me doubt their work sometimes, but the G Project branch seems to be targeting those with <5" members, and probably to those who judge a product by its packaging. The downside with having a blind box is that you don't know what you're getting, and if it's worth the purchase or not. In this case, the price of the happy bag is very cheap and is a great incentive.

Because of that, and as it is your first purchase, I would suggest getting a single product instead of a blind box, despite the allure of having multiple items in one purchase. If you get a single item, you know how it'll turn out, what it looks like and how people have reacted to it in the past and their gripes. Once you're feeling adventurous with a solid base of what you like/dislike, go for blind boxes such as this.

Don't let the fact that it's being sold for a limited time only be a deciding factor in your purchase. It's a blind box. However, I do agree with getting a variety to base preferences on, especially because of how cheap that package is. Look at other tunnel designs, since some of them can get very interesting.
>>
http://tamatoys.jp/product/detail/TMLA-006

So is this worth the buy lads?
>>
Alice Dayo in AGMv1 or AGMv2?
It's more stimulating or edging hole?
>>
>>14296476
I found a good lube, or a variety, makes all the difference in the world.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 458x444px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 458x444px
So, as a SAL packet from JSS isn't available anymore for my country, which shipping method should I choose to avoid the customs?
>>
How is Virgin Age Admission compared to Lolinco?
>>
File: ona~01.jpg (132KB, 1188x1185px) Image search: [Google]
ona~01.jpg
132KB, 1188x1185px
Recommend me an onahole /ona/ still currently waiting for one I rder getting ready to order another onahole.

Pic related it's my current list.
>>
Why is it that whenever someone mentions Virgin Age, it's always Admission and never the superior Graduation?
Do you really hate 2 layer onaholes that much?
>>
>>14297270
mot
>>
>>14297391
Jump off a cliff
>>
Anyone else having issues with e-Packet not being an option on NLS? My order is only 1678g, so it's under the 2000 even with the 200g box.
>>
>>14297270
Twins Panic
>>
What's the difference between all the seventeen holes?
>>
How to achieve orgasm with only nipple stimulation?
>>
File: 2015-11-01_10-30-00.png (35KB, 666x594px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-01_10-30-00.png
35KB, 666x594px
Does everything look good?
>>
Big Rina is pretty tight so it's hard to maintain my boner.
However, it's the closest thing in my onahole collection that I'd call a semen vacuum, that thing is insane.
>>
http://www.wildone.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=2742
Does anyone own the G MODE giant tatas that would be willing to make a video? I can only find the basic video of the product page. I know Ai chan is better, but I still want to see how these are.
>>
File: 3981892.gif (1007KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
3981892.gif
1007KB, 332x187px
http://otonajp.com/puni-ana-spdx/

Holy shit I've been away for too long. Anyone have any reviews on this? I wouldn't mind upgrading from my DX to the SPDX.
>>
>>14297979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y37wNjmvuDE
>>
>>14293689
lolinco regular
i believe virgo came out recently. i remember seeing that post and virgo wasn't out yet
>>
can %100 silicone be placed in the dishwasher?
>>
File: 20151101_203340[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20151101_203340[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Well, it finally happened. The glue that holds the entrance has let itself go in nearly half of the upper structure, and it bends in a weird way inwards whenever I try to push myself into it, impeding any further penetration.

It only took eleven uses. I don't know if there's a way to "fix" a disposable fleshlight but I'm going to be very lonely until the tenth I think. Rip US Tenga-chan, I ragefucked you way more than I should have.
>>
>>14296501
So very tempting, but I can't bring myself to do it. Shipping itself is murder, being more expensive than nls with apparently the same slow speed. If I'm gonna be spending $50 minimum, I'd rather be sure of what I'm getting.
>>
Hows the softness of the slut announcer? Compared to the Lilith soft?
>>
>>14299025
Sounds like she enjoyed the third hole the most.
>>
>>14299460
why would you buy a tenga in the first place dude
>>
>>14300000
Why not?

Is it sacrilege?
>>
>>14300135
There is much better out there
>>
My first ona came in today. I ordered a model that's selling point was being tight but it wasn't tight at all. Also I think I used too much lube, whats the recommended amount of lube.
>>
>>14300157
Okay, Sensei. I apologise.
>>
>>14300165
There's no recommended lube amount, experiment until you find what you like.
>>
>>14300165
>>14300178
You you are almost always better off using less than more. I doubt there is every a need to use more than a drop bigger than the size of a dime.
>>
File: wew.jpg (22KB, 1009x172px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
22KB, 1009x172px
I just ordered the PPP and G Project Boxes. Fingers crossed. Will post results.
>>
>>14300000 Checked.

So how do you guys store your ona holes?
Any tips to avoid deforming?

>>14300165
Depends, with most holes, using less is more, but with some other holes, depending on their design, you may need to add more. The Mouth Of Truth comes to mind for needing more lube than normal... I found these small packets of lube are good enough, but remember, water based lube only.
>>
>>14300498
>So how do you guys store your ona holes?
Small lidded container under my bed with the holes themselves powdered, wrapped in their own plastic bag inside the toy bags. While not really necessary for my environment, I store them alongside with silica gel around their entrances because I'm a paranoid fucker.

>Any tips to avoid deforming?
Heat and pressure are the only things you can avoid with deforming. Time is another thing, but we can't control that. Avoid points of pressure. Stack them like wine bottles or on tiered shelf organizer. Store in a cool place, away from sources of heat.

If you want to go overboard and overdo the hell out of storage solutions, make a wine rack suited for the size of the holes, foam padded with the maximum possible contact area, and insulate everything. If you're feeling adventurous, store them in foodstuffs containers such as pringles cans and wine bottle boxes. Be creative with your camo.
>>
>>14295635
did you make this or is this a site
>>
What is this miku plush the guide refers to?
>>
File: We are the Borg.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
We are the Borg.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>14300954
Hey there, guide author here.

The Miku plush is a construct I made to facilitate my Miku fetish. There should be a photo gallery of it in there somewhere. If not, here's a pic of it.

It's built off the standard meiki plush, with added appendages.
>>
>>14301121
m8 can you answer
>>14296056
>>
>>14301121
So what if I wore Miku shit and you keked me? Would that be ok?
>>
File: BadGirl.jpg (3MB, 5008x2784px) Image search: [Google]
BadGirl.jpg
3MB, 5008x2784px
>>14301138
I've never used it, but reading their site it seems like more of a pain than just sticking the standard warmer in your hole

>>14301249
ok
>>
>>14301320
Well do you want to meet or?
>>
I'm thinking of buying a HEPS, I'm in the mood for a blowjob hole and mouth of truth was a let down for me. I didn't like the teeth, and the leaking hole at the end.
>>
Why the fuck is the Puni DX hard so expensive nowadays?
>>
>>14301320
Hey Rjob, I'll be writing up a section for dolls in the near future due to increased interest. /jp/ has touched on the topic every now and then, so it's bound to happen anyway.
>>
>>14301320
>>14301121
How'd you get it? How much was it? Why's there no head?
>>
To those with a Lolinco Virgo, how much of a pain is it to clean? The regular one is sort of a pain as it is.
>>
Is there any website that I can buy TOMAX products from that isn't queencatadulttoys?
>>
>>14302172
http://daimaoh.co.jp/list_cat-m26-p1.html
>>
Anyone have a slut announcer and can tell me how soft it is?
>>
>>14301498
Anyone ever got a HEPS? I'm looking for opinions here.
>>
File: Fight ME.png (4MB, 2862x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Fight ME.png
4MB, 2862x1398px
>>14301812
i bought it at toydemon's black friday sale. They will be doing it again this year most likely. it was 180$. there's no head because thats how it came. Working on fixing that though.

>>14302270
its softness is equivalent to any other toysheart hole. or a tomax hard.

>>14301534
sure man. you know how to reach me.

>>14301325
this isnt the place for that kind of discussion. My email is listed in the guide.
>>
Huh so theres an advertisement at the bottom of this thread for me for an ausfag store that sells onaholes including ones I've had the packaging removed from because I'm 110% certain I'd be arrested over the images.
I know generally postage within your own country is safe but I find it hard to believe this store is even able to legally operate.

http://lovemerci.com.au/male-masturbators.html

The prices are obscene though and I don't want the fucking box that badly that I'd pay 3-4x the cost from NLS.
>>
File: tumblr_nn4w5qfeGt1tafmdno1_500.jpg (75KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4w5qfeGt1tafmdno1_500.jpg
75KB, 474x600px
>>14301121
>>
>>14301121
>>14301320
>>14302665
How did you add the legs? Are they any good or are they flimsy?
>>
>>14301249
T-this is kind of lewd...

Do you do a service where you dress up as other /jp/sies favorite characters and let them have their way with you?

How much? I can supply the outfits. I'm 7.3 inches long.
>>
File: nyuka_schedule.jpg (108KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
nyuka_schedule.jpg
108KB, 550x375px
Aww, shit. Looks like Daimaoh is moving production to a bigger facility. Guess I'll be able to get a fucking Venus Real after all.
>>
>>14303162
Theyre strong enough to add the illusion of legs.
>>
Will regular cotton bags be good enough to store my holes?

Like these
http://www.amazon.com/Cotton-Muslin-5x7-Inches-Count/dp/B004ZEAH1E/
>>
>>14303614
Basicly yes, i think some of the cotton will lay bits on your onahole, which isn't bad in itself but its ugly. Also maybe you want some 5x9 inch bags if you can get them, maybe you buy a bigger sized onahole and got like 20 pcs of those underscaled bags lying around.
>>
>>14295734
Yeah, that's what I do. It still doesn't seem like there's much of a vacuum. Again, might be doing something wrong, who knows. Less lube maybe? Will have to experiment next time I get a chance.

In other news, did NLS stop selling "The First Sex" or whatever it was called. Can't find it for the life of me. And any good/bad reviews on that one?
>>
>>14303799
>In other news, did NLS stop selling "The First Sex" or whatever it was called. Can't find it for the life of me. And any good/bad reviews on that one?

That was my first onahole. Despite its overly simple design, it felt good and I liked its "meatiness". However, the bottom of the hole was way thicker than the sides which caused my dick to constantly poke at one spot in particular. Needless to say, I eventually pierced this spot after a while: I did manage to increase its lifespan a bit with some glue and surgical tape but the durability was definitely shit tier.
>>
File: 1446293472385.png (303KB, 628x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446293472385.png
303KB, 628x720px
Is there ever such a thing as too many onaholes? I buy 1 then keep on doing it again and again i just get bored of them, feel like im just wasting my money , might just save every penny i have now for a robot sex doll in about 5years.
>>
>>14303916
No, it's okay. Because even though we'll soon have sex robots, it'll be a while until we have custom-made robots to look like our favorite characters.

https://youtu.be/2MeQcI77dTQ

I mean, do you want this thing blowing on your dick? Invest in VR and quality holes instead for the coming years. Having many holes just makes you a connoisseur with a nice gamut of options at all times.
>>
>>14303916
use a different hole everytime you beat the weasel.
>>
>>14302665
>Fight Me.png
Oh damn, I suddenly need a Slut Announcer...
>>
>>14300485
Did your order go through? If I was late by a couple hours I'd be pretty mad at myself for hesitating.
I think I was too late:"Hello,
we are very sorry to inform you that teh G Project Happy Bag is sold out and the supplier is not aible to deliver anymore, so unfortunatly we will not be able to ship it to you anymore."
>>
File: asdaf.png (314KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
asdaf.png
314KB, 500x400px
>>14280331
Help me /jp/

I can't find a hole as good or better than the Mitsuki and I need a new one because this thing was discontinued and mine ripped like a bitch
>>
Alright /jp/, I need something to strap to my dick and let run while doing homework.

My searches get a lot of noisy machines that look like they'll just fall apart after a while.

Any good ideas? I'd be nice if it was silent.

Also I'm not opposed to crazy inventions. In fact, crazy masturbation inventions are a plus, I have access to tons of different 3D printers and tools.
>>
>>14305070
What is tape and a vibrator?
>>
What should i pick for entry-level ona between:
Age Seventeen Bordeaux
R-20
Doc Johnson Sasha Grey UR3 Cream Pie Pocket Pussy
Tenga Spiral
La Bocca Della Verida

Should last atleast 1 year, and doesn't have to be a realistic sensation. I fap once every few days so it's okay if it takes a while to dry, though it might make me want to fap more often who knows.
I'm 5.75in long 5.5in around.
>>
>>14305189
R20 should last you. While the length may be an issue(you're a tad shorter than the tunnel), you won't be poking it out! MoT is great contender, but it's really up to you. MoT, having a shorter tunnel length(good for you), may be easier in cleaning. I would lean towards having less material involved(meaning no dual layer, etc) for longetivity, but that's dependent on a lot of factors. As for drying, I hope you have long, slender fingers so you can shove it deep . You could also flip and pat dry, but
>flipping

>Doc Johnson
I looked that product up on their website and saw no internal details whatsoever. As a rule of thumb, avoid any product that does not specifically show internals or sufficient detail.

>>14305070
Vibrating butt plug, pocketed panties and a small rotor. Get that butt plug in, wear the panties and put the motor end of the rotor in the panty. If you're good enough, make a battery pack with a longer use life and put it in your pocket. Bring a plastic bag and maybe some wipes, because if the butt plug become uncomfortable for you, you can go to the bathroom, pop it out and store in the bag.
>>
>>14305239
How should I start down the path of anal stimulation? Onaholes are all well and good but I want to experiment with the other side.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-32555?c2=9999

Like for example, is this worth it for a beginner? I know it's only four dollars so I should just buy it and experiment, but maybe there's something more worth it to get out of the shipping fee on a similar price range?
>>
>>14305565
If you want something this simple, just buy something from your country. No use paying shipping from japan unless you're buying a bunch of other junk with it.

Also, for a beginner, would recommend something that vibrates.
>>
>>14305565
I'll assume that you've never tried anal stim before. Firstly, be sure to look around guides on how to start using your boypussy. There's an image from /a/(?) floating around somewhere on how to start, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. The gist of it is, in order, eat something that makes nice and clean dumps before anal and make sure you take that dump. Once done, douche and clean in the shower or tub to remove lingering feces. A good enough dump will remove almost all feces, so this step may or may not be necessary. Your rectum produces a natural lube to help slide logs out, so don't worry if you get some slime and the occasional brown speck. You may then proceed with insertion.

For insertion, it's best to take it nice and slow, as your muscles need to relax. You have to start out small and work your way gradually in size. The length of insertion must also be taken into consideration as too violent or rigorous of an insertion can lead to a perforated colon - a trip to the hospital! Blood can be found if you made a little tear in the butt from too vigorous insertions or even lack of lube, but is often minor, and play must be ceased for a good 3 days.

Now, about products. Like I said, start with something small. I started with a sharpie, then a highlighter. A girl in my class wanted to use my highlighter and wanted to keep it. The highlighter she took was one that came from my butt, and the smell of KY Lube still lingered on it. Safety first - make sure your toy has a flared end, as you can lose things up there! I nearly lost a toothbrush! That makes sure that the clamping anus doesn't engulf the whole toy.

You may or may not enjoy beads on your first go, and the pleasure in beads is the popping sensation during insertion and extraction. I would advise in getting a dildo, such as this
http://en-nls.com/pict1-24607
I personally find the length and girth of that nice, and it hasn't come to a point where it's uncomfortable. It's not too long and it's not too short for me. However, feel free to choose something else longer.

The downside with length is the ability to insert. If you aren't very flexible, you may not be able to kneel and sit down on it like I do. Longer ones will be easier to insert if you are lying on your back, using a hand to stroke it. The bonus with my method is that you can use it AND a hole in the handsfree method. As for other products such as plugs and beads, it's generally up to how you use them and the time you spend on it.

As for vibration, there's a variety of items out there, and I would suggest a vibrating dildo that doesn't have the clit massager, and has a flared end.

If you want to pump, get a dildo or a dildo-esque vibe. If you want vibrations, get a vibe/ vibe dildo. If you want more play, get something interesting like beads. I find that plugs are somewhere between all that because I can't really pump with them.

tl;dr get a dildo that you like.
>>
>>14305189
I'll second the R20. You'll still feel good even if you dont bottom out.

Also, I recommend getting a a pack of microfiber towels from walmart. It is like 5 bucks for like an 8 pack. You can sorta twist it up, tuck the tip around your finger, and shove it as deep as you can with one or two fingers, then pull it out slowly. After a good 4 or 5 of those, it should be decently dry.
>>
>>14305653
>>14305641
Thank you for the quick replies. I unfortunately just realized that I have no way to clean my butthole effectively enough that I would be comfortable sticking something the size of a penis in there, when I might leak all over my shower which is not really the place for these things.

I also don't have a way to hide them, which isn't good. Gotta buy a cupboard with a lock on it or something to keep the jig up.

Some further questions:

-Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time? This double-wielding concept sounds troublesome to me, but I imagine if you can sit down on it and have good coordination, you could probably do it. How good did it feel and how quickly did you climax?

-Will my asshole stretch to the point of horror movie or used whore if I do this and get addicted to it? I still remember seeing some videos of traps who could shove entire bad dragon dildos inside of them. It was incredibly hot but also seemed an inevitable, scary path to go down towards.

-How long did it take you until you could come purely from anal stimulation? This seems incredibly enticing to me. I'm scared to get addicted to cock but still.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>14305696
>Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time?
I have, one time of Dildo+hole was in a show and kinda squatting on the dildo with my legs spread working my dick. That was a bit of work. Also, I like to shove my Aneros inside me just when using a hole like normal. I don't think I cum any quicker, but I typically have less problems with 'going soft in the hole cuz I masturbate so fucking much'. Defiantly cum more intensely though.

>Will my asshole stretch to the point of horror movie or used whore if I do this and get addicted to it?
Only if you strive for it, which I did for a while and didn't really like it getting to stretched out. As for addiction, well are you addicted to masturbating with your cock?

>How long did it take you until you could come purely from anal stimulation?
I haven't done this ever by myself, mostly because my arms don't have the stamina to keep going that long, did come once from the butt while someone else was at the reins, and I didn't masturbate for like a week before hand. Seriously considering getting a fucking machine but goddamn they are like 600USD for any decent ones.

There's a pretty big rabbit hole to fall down, but since you've already bought plastic nip vaginas, you're pretty far away from normie territory.
>>
>>14305696
>Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time? This double-wielding concept sounds troublesome to me, but I imagine if you can sit down on it and have good coordination, you could probably do it. How good did it feel and how quickly did you climax?
I have. My lower back hurts because of this, but I'll try my best to describe how I did it. I knelt down on my bed with it in my butt already. This sets my hips at a neutral position, where it can rotate back and forth. I set up my onaho in a full sized two-pillow hands free config which lets me hug it. This rotation leads to the insertion of the dildo and my member at generally the same time. I can also bounce up and down and slide the pillow on my body vertically, stroking my member with the onaho. The bobbing, of course, leads to the insertion of the dildo up my butt.

As for climax, the quickest I've done was around half a minute when I was super horny. The longest I could edge was about three minutes on a constant stroke speed. However, I have bad joints - I have osteochondritis dissecans on my elbows and knees. This means that I can't stay settled in a general position for a lengthy period, and I have trouble in standing up and getting off my knees after pumping my ass. If you're going to do this, try sitting down on a chair instead.

>Will my asshole stretch to the point of horror movie
Not necessarily. You'll stretch it if you train for it, which is why I only stick to <2" girths for now. I can't take anything past a 2" girth because I haven't trained for it yet. You will naturally relax and get used to the stretching. If you want to go down the dragon dildo path(I intend to in the future), be sure you can train for it consistently.

>How long did it take you until you could come purely from anal stimulation?
I haven't come from it yet. I've leaked precum from it. I have doubled the amount of cum I've released once, and I fapped everyday at that point. Definitely increased the fluid volume, hence my feeling of pumping more when cumming.

I do agree with the other anon. It is a pretty big rabbit hole, but hey, at least it's enjoyable.
>>
I'm looking into making my first purchase, and Passionate Gimmick is looking good, but I have not heard much about it. Anyone got one?
>>
>>14304807
Yea it went through. Status is Awaiting shipment.
>>
>>14305958
Very meaty and embraces you. Larger girths will feel more from the rings. Best suited for shorter lengths of 5" or less. Prone to splitting in the tunnel end if gradually forced. If you're around 5" length and 4.75" girth, then this could be for you.

The silly exterior design makes up for a lot of extra material to work with in case shit goes wrong, and increases surface area a lot, so expect powdering to be a tad bit more annoying.

10/10 box, will collect more memeya.

>but I have not heard much about it
The guide has one review on it that goes in depth.
>>
right, this is my second time getting something. got MoT plus some peeces last time, this time going for some different vaginal stuff, plus a med-price body, thoughts?
>>
Opened my neko mii nyan after months of using only Kupa Roa. Finally managed to continue thrusting while orgasming and I lost control of my hips. Damn.
>>
File: holes.jpg (992KB, 1650x927px) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
992KB, 1650x927px
Hey guys! I've monitored these onahole threads for months now, and a month ago I decided to buy the Meiki 5 because a webstore in my country sells it, the experience has been absolutely amazing so far, and I threw away all my fleshlights since I got the Meiki.

Today I got the new Lolinco, the bigger one, and that thing is tight as hell. Had a blast with it though! But the Meiki is definitely more loose and stretchy on the inside. I also had a hard time cleaning the Lolinco, its so firm on the inside I can't open it up with my fingers, so I just rammed that thing on the water tap, filled it like a balloon (gently) and let all that water squirt out.

What would you guys recommend if I want something a bit less stimulating than the Meiki 5? I'm having a hard time lasting with this thing, its crazy.

Pic related, the waifu's
>>
If I start taking 2400mg of Lecithin today, will there be any positive results in my amount of cum by this Tuesday-Friday?
>>
>>14307086
I meant thursday
>>
>>14307086
I'm taking a stack of 1000mg L-arginine//50 mg Zinc//1200mg Lecithin. It might have been placebo but I felt like it had an effect in 2 days. You should be good.
>>
File: 1_1446001762_m_uXAFd.jpg (87KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_1446001762_m_uXAFd.jpg
87KB, 400x300px
Who doesn't love older women?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43684?c2=1111
>>
>>14307161
If they have 70 year old vagina, they should at least get some horse vagina.
>>
Does anyone have a recommended "oral" themed masturbator? Any recommendations?
>>
>>14305696
>Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time?

Yes. and its magnificent.
>>
>>14307161
Should I do it for science?
>>
When using DHL from NLS do you usually have to sign for the package?
>>
File: tjgn-002-3.jpg (397KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
tjgn-002-3.jpg
397KB, 670x670px
>>14307306
It honestly doesn't look terrible, but this company has some questionable taste.

https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2601
>>
File: Avoid.png (166KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Avoid.png
166KB, 500x500px
>>14307326
that link
>>
Is there any guide for ordering venus real through daimaoh?
>>
So, as there's no venus in stock what should I look for if I want something soft and tight? Half-succubs? Slut Annuouncer?
>>
File: KMB-AgiriGoshikiwaves.gif~c200.gif (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
KMB-AgiriGoshikiwaves.gif~c200.gif
34KB, 200x200px
I need advice, what two (or 3 if you can get >2kg with lube included) of them should I buy? Already have rina, tsuru soft and MoT.
- Eroman
- Squamate Hole
- Daisyuki Hold
- slut announcer
- lolinco
- You're My Idol!
- Half-mature Succubus Pink
>>
>>14307306
Hey, at least it's 70 year old anime vagina and not real vagina.

When else in your life are you going to be able to tell your buddies that you fucked 70 year old anime vagina? Don't miss this opportunity.
>>
>>14307320
Yes.
There is also a form you can fill out from DHL which allows them to just leave it at your door without you actually having to be there to sign for the package.
>>
File: clip+(2014-10-12+at+12.20.22).jpg (111KB, 482x315px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2014-10-12+at+12.20.22).jpg
111KB, 482x315px
Hey guys,I currently have the Rina, Mouth of Truth, and the Puni Ana DX for about 1-2 years now (all purchased at different times).

The Rina was my first onahole, and its been through a lot. The insides are all ravaged up, the entrance is missing some pieces. Despite this, its still very enjoyable to use during my longer sessions as its pretty low stimulation.

My MoT is pretty beat up. After a couple months of trying to enjoy the teeth (It felt awkward, I'd lose my chub halfway through) I just ripped them out. Another couple months pass by, and the corners of the mouth begin to rip from me trying to shove my member down as deep as possible.

The Puni Ana DX is still in pretty good shape. It took a while to get use to, as I'd have to be rock solid to enter. I found difficulty in trying to go hands-free, but when I found success it was a whole new sensation. I really enjoy laying down on my back and letting the lips slide up and down my shaft.

Overall, pretty happy with my purchases. I haven't come across any onaholes that look appealing to me yet, but I've set my eyes on the Busty Ai Chan. Looks extremely fun to just grab and pinch while I watch stuff or play games. I haven't jumped the gun to purchase it yet, its price is what draws me back. I've found another set of breasts that look amazing, MOGYUTTO PAI G-CUP PAIZURI BUST. Around $120 canadian, but I haven't seen any reviews or posts about it yet so I'm unsure.

I've been experimenting on cleaning and maintenance. It's definitely something that no one has seem to have done (probably for good reason). After my session (usually happens at night), I get pretty tired and become extremely lazy. It was a drag to clean them after I finish, especially if it was the Puni Ana DX (although cleaning wasn't the hard part but rather the drying). I decided to try something new.

After I finish using these toys, I'd toss them into a bucket of water. Yes, thats right. A bucket of water. I have this two bucket system where one bucket I place the toys into after I finish, and one bucket that contains the toys that have not been used yet. I cover them in a huge towel in my room. When I decide to use them (Usually every 1 - 3 days) I will haul both of those buckets to the bathroom and clean the toys the bucket, and refill the water. I've only notice it smell when I leave in there for 4 days, but I've convinced myself to clean it before it gets to that point.

For those of you curious of how I keep them hidden, I simply just lock my door at all times. They're kept beside a couch that overshadows it, so even if someone were to enter, they wouldn't really notice it. I've been doing this for about 6 - 7 months now, and they're still perfectly fine. I'm not sure how you guys are going to react, but I thought I'd share it anyway.
>>
File: 20151103_170258.jpg (409KB, 1189x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20151103_170258.jpg
409KB, 1189x1000px
Got a new box of Japanese vaginas, not sure which I should use first.
>>
File: 20151104_002155~01.jpg (2MB, 2822x4289px) Image search: [Google]
20151104_002155~01.jpg
2MB, 2822x4289px
Better than expected
>boxart 90/100
>Stimulation 88/100
>Build quality 85/100
>Cleaning 80/100

Final score: 87/100
>>
File: image.jpg (514KB, 1242x1825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514KB, 1242x1825px
What's the consensus on these felatio and fuck holes?
Seems like a real money saver if they're made right!
>>
newfag that recently bought girl in box soft and onatsuru lube. Thanks for the guide.

I tried the free lube packet that came with the box just yesterday and I realized it has a thicker and less slippery texture which I'm probably enjoying more than the lube I bought. I wonder if its because it's a good contrast to the ona being too soft. This convined me to buy a another ona in the future that's probably classified as 'hard'.

Any lube recommendations that is similar to the one that came with box girl?
>>
I'm making a dummy out of old clothes, and was wondering if anyone had tips on how to hold an onahole in place so that it doesn't slide out on thrust.
>>
Is it better to use a tight onahole or a more moderate/loose one after several days of no fapping?
>>
>>14310064
It will feel better if you use a looser and softer hole. Your dick will be more sensitive, so you'll feel the subtle textures.

Using it hands free will feel even better, so try to nig rig something if you can.
>>
>>14305696
>-Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time? This double-wielding concept sounds troublesome to me, but I imagine if you can sit down on it and have good coordination, you could probably do it. How good did it feel and how quickly did you climax?
No, too much work, not enough stamina. The closest thing I've done is a vibrating Aneros with onahole. Maybe I'll consider it if I can afford a good auto-thrusting dildo machine.

>-Will my asshole stretch to the point of horror movie or used whore if I do this and get addicted to it? I still remember seeing some videos of traps who could shove entire bad dragon dildos inside of them. It was incredibly hot but also seemed an inevitable, scary path to go down towards.
Depends on how much do you want to stretch train your ass: there's a limit to it, but it could. Also, playing with your boypussy gets very addictive if you hit the right spot, as long as you can stand cleaning up the mess.

>-How long did it take you until you could come purely from anal stimulation? This seems incredibly enticing to me. I'm scared to get addicted to cock but still.
Didn't take long for me. I was using Aneros for dry orgasm, but sometimes I ended up with normal ejaculation.
>>
>>14309870
I have tied foam pillows together with a belt before, did the job. Theyre these couch arm lile half cylinders from ikea.
>>
>>14309689
I like ky jelly desu, plus its anti bacterial. You can find it anywhere youd buy condoms. If its too thick i water it down with pure glycerine, which i bought at cvs (pharmacy, idk if you have cvs where you are... Prob do if youre american.)
Also jbube.
>>
>>14310433
J- lube*
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-45-17.png (4MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-45-17.png
4MB, 1600x2560px
How do you hide your onaholes?
>>
>>14310456
I don't, I'm the only person who ever enters my apartment.
>>
>>14310456
what is thjat from?
>>
>>14310480
Molester man
>>
>>14310510
no its not
>>
>>14310516
I know it's late but not late enough to be this retarded, FUCK.
Yes it is I just finished readinh it today.
>>
>>14310534
its not on manga fox under that name
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-08-21-51.jpg (429KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-08-21-51.jpg
429KB, 1440x2560px
>>14310552
You're looking wrong. It's also on the official site at the same name.
>>
>>14310572
thanks, maybe I spelled it wrong
>>
>>14303916
dude I've been thinking about this latetly

technology is advancing so fast these days, and lets face it sex sells, a lot. They are going to make a decent sexbot or whatever one day and it could be one of the best things ever...

The funniest thing thoug, I want to know what are women going to do when that day comes
>>
>>14306724
question, can you really feel the cervix? because that's kind of my thing and I've been wanting to upgrade my lolinco
>>
>>14310684
They won't allow it. Have you not seen all the talks not condoning sex with robots and ai's? The tech will be there but not legally.
>>
>>14308613
you have all the holes I want except for MoT, which I already have

I wish I had money
>>
File: yoga toy.jpg (104KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
yoga toy.jpg
104KB, 800x1422px
>>14309870
I'm not sure if this will help you but I recently made this monstrosity. If you can't tell what it is, it's a fleshlight wrapped in a yoga mat, with two pillows and a belt each one. Works nicely, haven't tried it with a toy without a case yet.

I built it because I like no-hands with onahole vs. jacking off with onahole is the same difference between jacking off with onahole vs. jacking off with a hand. I didn't like the pillow trick because I had to treat it like it was just a disembodied set of hips, and I remember when I had a GF(years ago) one of my favorite things was wrapping my arms behind her neck and using that as leverage to fuck her harder. You can't do with just a hip, but with my setup it has sudo neck/waist to grab on and fuck.

Probably going to buy a full body plush doll soon.
>>
>>14310692
Why wouldn't they? There's already rubber vaginas...
>>
>>14310815
morality issues
>>
>>14310692
Very few countries would actually criminalize the use of a sex robot or whatever. It'd probably be more common to criminalize their production, so you would just import them.
>>
>>14310684
They would get their own sexJack tm. Imagine a hunky dude that has a massive cock that will fill every nook and cranny of her vagina, ribbed for pleasure to attack the gspot, with unlimited stamina that can fuck like a horse for days. All this without fear of getting knocked up by some bloke. They won't need us like just like we won't need them.
>>
>>14310687
Not really, at the end it just gets really tight, even tighter than the normal insert, but it's not really like there is a barrier you can fuck through...
>>
>>14310456
I have a backpack where I store all my onaholas and lube, that is stored somewhere in a closet in my room, nobody has a reason to open it... and it's pretty hidden
>>
>>14310692
whether women like it is not my concern, there are already plenty of sex machines for women, no way sex machines for men will be illegal.
>>
>>14310692
Only in genuinely retarded countries maybe.
>>
>>14310859
Unfortunately this just makes what happened in the movie Idiocracy even more likely to occur - and worse.

To summarise an excellent movie to two sentences: the poor/uneducated procreate - a lot - and with many partners - and the well-paid/well-educated delay procreation until circumstances are ideal, consequently never procreating. The whole world gets dumber and dumber.

In /ona's scenario, no one who can afford AI/sexbots will procreate at all.

If you haven't seen Idiocracy (2006), I highly recommend that you do; there are already a lot of parallels.
>>
File: 1_1446613900_m_jnJUM.jpg (1MB, 590x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1_1446613900_m_jnJUM.jpg
1MB, 590x1630px
Looks interesting
>>
>>14311031
What onahole is that?
>>
>>14311059
https://en-nls.com/pict1-43735?c2=1111
Same people who make Lolinco made a new onahole
>>
>>14311059
Not that anon but it's Melty Pussy Of Angle - http://en-nls.com/pict1-43735
>>
>>14311066
Thanks couldnt make up my mind what to order, guess it wont hurt to go with this. It's also on sale too
>>
MoT or Chimera? Which to order next?
>>
>>14310988
/ona/ wouldn't procreate even without sexbots
>>
>>14310433
thanks. Unfortunately from where I'm at, its more expensive to acquire those two products than having something shipped from japan.
>>
>>14293287

I bought something similar from a shop in Japan once

After trying out the three that were included, i noticed that they all felt kind of off.

turns out what i bought was basically a grabbag of factory rejects.

Not sure if what you're getting is the same thing, just thought id let you know that that kind of thing is out there
>>
So, which two would you choose?

http://strawpoll.me/5919330
>>
>>14311920
I can choose only one.
>>
File: la-bocca-della-verita-main.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
la-bocca-della-verita-main.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
Hey ona.

I'm looking forward to MoT but I have quick questions for those who already own the toy.
Which toy bag you use? Will it fit comfortably in Large? Or should I get the Extra Large?

Also as this is type of "mouth-onahole" would it fit with Onatsuyu Pussy Juicy lube?
Or it is recommended some more specific lube to be complete with MoT and its unique sensation?
>>
>>14312124
You could use your own saliva
>>
>>14312139
I could, but it would dry too fast
>>
>>14310684
>implying dildos don't exist and women rely entirely on men to get by

Are you literally retarded? They are gonna get sexbots of their own.
>>
>>14312124
I have this stuff for my MoT
https://www.toydemon.com/superb-fella-saliva-lotion-270ml

Was too lazy to find it on en nls but I'm sure you could. It's awesome though, sometimes I even use it with my other holes. I kind of like how thin it is.
>>
Just want to say that the customer service at http://otonajp.com/ is ON POINT.

I ordered the G Project and PPP mystery box things and they ran out of the G Project. Box was refunded with shipping plus 1500¥ for inconvenience.
>>
>>14312124
Personally i like to use thicker lubes with the mot, using glycerin to thin or 'rehydrate' if it starts getting too dry. Ky jelly works fine too, and will have the opposite effect as spit (ky is anti bacterial)
>>
>>14311413
Aus?
>>
>>14312124
It fits in a medium NLS bag.
>>
File: 1_1432702017_m_OrBII.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_1432702017_m_OrBII.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
Opinions?
>>
>>14312208
Nope from EU Netherlands
>>
Any anons use the Peace's? I know onatsuyu is the big thing but I'd like to try something thicker..
>>
>>14312124
>which lube for MoT?
I use Lovely Girl's Drool is Sweet
>>
What's a good and reasonably small dildo?
>>
>>14312822
my cock
>>
>>14310972
So the US yes it will be.
>>
I'll be your onahole...
>>
>>14313235
post email
>>
ok /jp/sies, i have to confess something

i have about 7 holes, all are rotting right now with my dickjuice in them in an area inside my desk.

im planning to throw them away, because i feel i will fap less when i dont have that many investments, but at the same time theyre my fucking investments man.

i bought the 2 big girls rina and lolinco virgo. but they just are way too oversized and dont give that much of a better experience.

what do i do /ona/bros? i feel terrible both ways at the same time. AND i want to keep buying new holes...
>>
File: 1_1367384123_m_7BRMM.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_1367384123_m_7BRMM.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
http://en-nls.com/pict1-34392?c2=9999

comments? ive read a few reviews and they say its the best in their collection
>>
>>14312822
The one mentioned in the anal stim post somewhere above.

>>14313294
Clean and put them up for adoption. They're part of your family now, and they'll feel neglected if you don't use them. Maybe another home would be suited for them.
>>
>>14298359
>>14307825
Boob lover, would like to know if anyone has either of these.
>>
>>14313316
these babies have cost me money man, you think people would want to buy second hand for like 1/3th or 1/4th the price?
>>
>>14313330
Desperate enough, yes. Close enough, also a yes. Shipping stuff takes a lot of effort and even more money if done overseas, so the most viable option, as with most adoptions, is to have a parent in the area, close to the area of adoption.

Provided, of course, everyone is happy with the terms involved. It's a second hand good, after all. Giving them away is also a viable option.
>>
>>14312316
Get the fuwachitsu evolution instead. It's pretty much the v2 of the 1mm virgin, fixes things like the really thin back wall. Very soft hole with a surprising amount of stimulation as well.
>>
>>14313260
[email protected]
>>
>>14312160
Women don't get attention from dildos. Men don't need attention like women do.

If there wasn't a fear of being replaced from women, there wouldn't be movements to get sexbots banned.
>>
>>14313560
this, at least someone here is educated.
>>
>>14313294
well fuck, i think they're all contaminated. i dont trust them enough to fap with one tonight...

any tips on clearing any bacteria? what the safest solution without fucking up the holes, but still be sure to kill most bacteria?
the guide says 70% isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, but i dont know how to handle those chemicals.

i'm not a chemist

>>14313311
bump on this shit
>>
>>14313598
It would cost you less to buy new fucktoys than to pay for a possible dick infection treatment.

Also mold may penetrate deep into the toy because it is porous.
>>
>>14313699
what if my dickjuice has only been sitting in them for a week max? would that spring funny shit?
>>
>>14313799
>a week
Yeah they're fucked. Don't be an idiot, just toss 'em.
>>
>>14313870
funnily enough ive done this before... guess i have contracted dickbacteria

what about 1 thats only been sitting for a day, can i still save that one?

i think im still adamant on buying atleast 2 new holes... any suggestions?
>>14313311 seems promising
>>
>>14313882
>what about 1 thats only been sitting for a day
Wash thoroughly and then soak overnight in vinegar or peroxide.
>>
>>14313294
>makes investment
>doesnt take care of investment
>complains about investment

fuck off
>>
File: 1_1432537516_m_PngXX.jpg (502KB, 590x865px) Image search: [Google]
1_1432537516_m_PngXX.jpg
502KB, 590x865px
So my VA admission HARD arrived a few days ago and I can't say things went as expected.

After a few sessions my dick punched through the tunnel walls creating a large tear in the tunnel. Now it seems the tunnel wall itself is detaching from the body (I can slide my finger into the space between the two different layers). It isn't too bad right now, but I can see this becoming hard/impossible to clean properly when the layers separate even more.

Still kinda new to the hole business so maybe I'm being too rough? Anyways have any other onabros had similar experiences with their VAAs? I'm not terribly big and my girth is average at best. Maybe it's a problem only for the hard edition since the material isn't as flexible.

Regardless this hole may end up lasting a pitiable amount of time, though I'm more amused than disappointed. The idea that this loli was ripped open by strength of my erection alone is pretty damn hot. Makes me wanna throw her away after fucking her a few more times so I can feel like a cruel, heartless bastard.
>>
>>14314443
That's like me I gave up after I tore through 3 lolincos.
>>
>>14314443
>>14314475
Orcs are in this very thread
>>
>>14313311
There is a HARD version of that so I am inclined to believe it's shit. Toys with hard versions are always comically yet depressingly bad.

And the HARD variation is never significantly better, just the same shit.
>>
>>14314994
Link to the hard version btw
http://en-nls.com/pict1-39889?c2=12001128
>>
>>14314994
what? a lot of the holes have a hard version...
>>14314443 what about this guy?
puni hole dx hard?
rina/roa hard?
girl in a box hard?

not a good basis to judge on
>>
>>14314994
What is that blanket statement being based upon? Do you have any evidence that points towards any correlation between product material variation and design quality? Have you considered the other factors that may affect yours and another's opinions?
>>
Who's the reviewer celebrity of /ona/?
>>
Alice in heaven or first stage?
>>
File: tricky.jpg (68KB, 517x504px) Image search: [Google]
tricky.jpg
68KB, 517x504px
>>14313311
How anyone can be turned on just by looking at this shit? Looks like missing piece of brick that was lost when making the dorm for homeless baka
>>
Just got my Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000 and a USB Warmer.

Which hole should I warm up and use first? I really can't decide.
>>
>>14313560
>Men don't need attention like women do

do you actually believe in this bullshit lol

the movements to get sexbots banned comes from people who are afraid the technology will be only used to this kind of thing. also they are not only women fyi
>>
>>14316226
I am a man who thinks he does not need attention

and one time I read on the internet that every woman needs copious amounts of attention

therefore, men are the superior species
>>
>>14316142
is that an actual question or are you just braindead?
>>
>>14316348
Its a statement you moron
>>
It's been a week and TOMAX is still out of stock on daimaoh. Is it allways like that?
>>
>>14316452
>>14303481
>>
Wow, Lolinco with Ona Tsuyu is like a whole different world than using Golden Lotion with the same hole.
>>
>>14316528
imho golden lotion is better, it has more ingredients
>>
>>14316226

It's not true 100% of the time but it's true a hell of a lot more often for men.

I don't want anything other than the hole to fuck for instance, that's why my gf left me a few months back xD
>>
>>14316528
How thick is ona tsyu?
>>
>>14316667
It's thin. While Golden makes Lolinco a penis bully, Ona Tsuyu makes it smooth and tight.
>>
>>14316683
So you actually last longer with thin lube?
>>
>>14316721
From my limited experience, yes.
>>
>>14315613
There are no celebrities here, besides maybe Rjob who wrote the guide in the OP.
>>
>>14315613
XXX Branded Reviews
>>
>>14317200
Implying a paid shill is a celebrity
>>
>>14317223
everyone like to watch videos of XXX Branded, its his job to advertise,review and link forward
>>
Do you keep your boxes? I'm starting to have a storage issue for all my figure and onahole boxes
>>
How are the capital F Fleshlights?

I'm hesitant to fuck around with international shipping when I can get these from the local sex shop.

The pasta doesn't really tell me much regarding what to look for, and all the reviews I've read are obviously paid shilling. Also, I never used a masturbation aid/toy of any sort, so I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>14318179
Repeat the question
>>
>>14318165
>for all my figure and onahole boxes
Putting figures up to display them seems quite logical, but putting the boxes up for display? I'm pretty sure i'm missunderstanding something, but are you displaying the WHOLE box or just one side of the box? I Framed some boxarts and tossed the lefovers, which should answer your question.
>>14316583
>>14316260
>that's why my gf left me a few months back xD
>therefore, men are the superior species
I cringed.
>>
>>14318207
Fleshlight, the brand. How good are their products compared to something I'd have to get through customs?

Is it shit, or is the quality comparable
>>
>>14318301
Fleshlights are overpriced, antiquated garbage. Don't even bother.
>>
>>14318301
Uses a different material - their own blend of silicone. Because of this, they're products are a lot more restricted in terms of production and development, so Eastern/Japanese products become more flexible with their design. Because of this restriction, they are unable to make complex structures for the tunnel. The west also has this strange iffyness on flashlines, which is acceptable from a materials standpoint. As for use, most silicone products for your penis to go into, are often open ended, so they can't offer any suction, and neither can they hold their contents. That also means that air in introduced into the equation, so your lube can and may dry a lot faster.

What >>14318320 has said is also true. Because of the materials they use and because of all the little points they don't quite like, they have to resort to older methods of production - which is unfortunate. I don't see much R&D for production methods these days regarding silicone because we have all these workarounds for them. As for the price, textures are boring as hell, it's stiff and hard, they still rely on cases and caps, it's bulky, shilled and marketed with pretty girls on covers. Not enough detail is given towards the consumer.

But, it may be your only option if you have a ten inch dick, so be aware of your size.
>>
Here is our new thread. >>14318344

It's the weekend already!
>>
>>14318274
well you keep figure boxes in case you might have to sell it later, but I know you can't really sell a used onaho
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.