[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be worth it to invest in a kotatsu? I've always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: d8425e7f1a7dce1823f2d7891d5a72f9.jpg (534KB, 1244x977px) Image search: [Google]
d8425e7f1a7dce1823f2d7891d5a72f9.jpg
534KB, 1244x977px
Would it be worth it to invest in a kotatsu? I've always wanted one because they seem so comfy. Does anyone have one? Is it as nice as it seems?
>>
>>14197268
Bumping this for interest.
What's it like? It looks so comfy being able to sleep at the table
>>
I had one previously in my one room apartment. It was nice in the winter. The blanket got pretty dirty from spilling shit on it, though my apartment was pretty dirty in general.
>>
>>14197268
The heating cost must be big.
>>
>>14199175
Shouldn't the heating cost for a kotatsu be a lot lower than full room/house heating?
>>
Well damn, this has certainly caught my interest. Winter is just around the corner and an alternative like this might be something I'd want to keep warm. I'd like to hear some more feedback about them.
>>
The heat is not good for your sperms.
>>
I built one myself with an infrared heating unit.
It is comfy although it gets pretty hot if you leave it on. If you get one be sure to buy these seats with backreast; shit gets uncomfortable after a while.
>>
>>14197268
Cuddling Patchy under a Kotatsu!
>>
>>14197268
If you'd actually use it, then sure. I'm always at my computer so I'd probably never use it.
>>
I'm interested too. Here's my current plan formed from what I've read about it - I would order kotatsu heater online and attached it to the modified cofee table. I would also use another carpet for the seating space to minimize dragging filth from the rest of the floor. I'd try to find blanket made from some water resisting material to avoid stuff like this >>14197348. And I'd put it near the couch to be able to sit with back support.
>>
>>14199320
Can't you place your computer on it?
>>
>>14199349
I've got a bunch of moniters and a ton of shit I use often on my computer desk. It'd be way too much work to transfer all of that for a little while to a kotatsu. Plus my chair is too comfortable to give up.
>>
They are as nice as they seem.

Though, it's kind of unnecessary if your place is already properly heated.
>>
>>14199358
>my chair is too comfortable to give up
I don't know why people even bother with beds. I've probably spent more time sitting in my computer chair over the past fifteen years than I have sleeping in beds my whole life. Once you use it regularly for a few years it just becomes your default position of comfort. I have two bookcases and a stereo system now in the space where an inferior man might have put his bed, and the total cost is still less than your average mattress.
>>
>>14197268
good thread
>>
>>14197268
You see how she is enjoying herself? It's because I'm under that kotatsu. I licked off the sweat from her body, starting with her feet, then slowly going towards her sweaty pussy. And I just keep licking it until there's still some sweat and juices, until the day I die...
>>
>>14199204
depends on if you have electric heat, or how cheap heating oil is in your country.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.