[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This part of Turkey has 21.89 million people. All of Greece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

This part of Turkey has 21.89 million people.

All of Greece has 10.75 million people...

Poor Greek chan (ヽ´ω`)
>>
wait untill next big earthquake...
>>
>>79604318
dude, I spent 9 months of my life on that spot guarding that spot. It's fucll of fucking shitskins. Like if you want to drop a nuke that's the sport where to drop it.

Must be so odd for Turks, so close to Europe and being white but yet so far.

Also Turks there as dark as fuck man, I'm talking about full brown shit. Kudos.
>>
>>79604460
>Also Turks there as dark as fuck man, I'm talking about full brown shit
Turks are not brown, we are BLACK you subhuman.
>>
File: rapefugee.png (495KB, 623x615px) Image search: [Google]
rapefugee.png
495KB, 623x615px
>>79604641
>we
oh shit, who would have thought it was a Turk
>>
>>79604690
If a turk can ask refugee status anywhere, why not us Brazilians or even Mexicans?
>>
>>79604725
no idea, I don't make the rules
>>
>>79604725
Mexico and Brazil are nice countries.
>>
File: medieval resolution.png (611KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
medieval resolution.png
611KB, 699x699px
>>79604460
you do realize Greeks look exactly the same to everyone else and just as brown
>>
>>79604810
and who's to blame for that? exactly
>>
>>79604690
that's a k*Rd you fucking imbecile lmfao
>>
>>79604460
So that's what pure jealousy reads itself like.
>>
>>79604883
even though Turks looks a lot more shitskin, so I guess they didn't Turk our population THAT much, there were like 5 turks sitting across the border fence, and it was like big ass turds with black eyes, shit was weird, couldn't tell them apart from the shitskins we were arresting every day coming in illegally

also dude >>79604810
I was 9 months on that fence, don't tell me what Turks look like, they're sandniggers. you're on the other side of the world away from where the shit's happening. It's like a hippie that never served trying to explain to me about the situation in vietnam. Sit the fuck down, your job is to take care of the women and children while the men are away fighting the good fight.
>>
>>79604917
>>79604889
does it matter, you're all the same brown hairy shit, you know it, we know it, less allah more allah, who the fuck cares, you're shit
>>
>>79604958
>>79604976
>>79604810

fuck off wh*te bastards
>>
>>79604958
>Oh look at me I served at the army I'm a big boy now
boo fucking hoo, here there are people who spend their full six months of conscription full in active combat in the southeast
they do not bloat nearly as much as you do
>>
File: thisshitagain.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitagain.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>79604958
>on't tell me what Turks look like, they're sandniggers
I've seen Turkish immigrants in Canada and been to Istanbul. I've seen Greek immigrants in Canada. They literally look 90% the same.

And meme's aside, who gives a shit if they are brown or not. its not really a huge accomplishment
>>79604958
Turks don't come in to greece. those are Syrians you retard .
>>
>>79605074
didn't say I'm more hardcore than some Turk that has served in the warzones, I'm certainly more badass than some fag from the first world that has only seen guns fired in movies though.

>>79605110
shut up little girl, let the men talk, take your frog pics and hit the kitchen to make us some sanwiches
>>
>>79605074
you do realize however that I spent 9 months of my life, 9 whole months, learning each and every way on how to kill you righjt? the sole reason we have a compulsory conscription is you, your existence, and I'm trained to anihilate you right now, go full fucking acid rain on your muslim ass, I will kill you, make no mistake about it
>>
>>79605192
alright tough guy, you will not totally be target practice for some random mehmet who was given rifle last week, just try something so we can have the excuse
>>
>>79605192
our turk brothers will bash your wh*te skull in

god I can't wait for that day
>>
>>79605192
*tips fedora*
>>
>>79605192
clearly what you required was not 9 months of training but a dick up your ass

my god i havent seen anyone as salty as you for serving in the army
>>
>>79605243
>>79605310

All it takes is 5 shots from my M-2 Browning and there will be nothing left by kebab pieces.
I will go full John Rambo on your ass.
Make no mistake about it. I'll sneak up from behind you and blow your brains out with couple 7.62 bullets from my HKG3
Make no mistake, 9 months being taught of how to kill Turks on the border with allahu land.

>>79605268
>>79605270

have you even served, little girl?
>>
>>79604976
Greeks are just as brown as Turks lol.

Source: Lived in Athens for 6 years.
>>
>>79605383
*gets killed by airstrike*
nothing personnel yorgo
>>
>>79605383
kek
>>
>>79605383
>All it takes is 5 shots from my M-2 Browning and there will be nothing left by kebab pieces.
>I will go full John Rambo on your ass.

y'know people like you are the kind that just throw themselves out of the trench and get shot first

you should fuck a girl sometimes, might help your toxic personality and daydreaming
>>
>>79605400
>>79605413
I only reply to people that served, even if they're roaches, they're roaches that served, that means they're not women or children. Quit shitting your pants and go serve your country, manchildren.

>>79605427
one shot from my m-79 and you're gonna blow into a million kebab pieces, my Captain will tp me for not killing you with a bullet.
>>
>>79605383
Are you roleplaying?
>>
>>79605576
aren't you the clever one
>>
>>79605576
unfortuanetly no
i saw him posts here couple of months beforehand aswell
poor fucker keeps bringing up how he served on the border of edirne, probably the only worthwhile thing he has done in his entire life.

Stay on patrol with an empty rifle infront of the generals building for 5 hours in a rainy midnight hour
>>
>>79605607
>hahaha i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>79605576
No, I served 9 months on the border with Edirne, spent all my time catching illegal shitskins while having Turks on the other side asking me for ciggies, and cleaning toilets while taking orders from people I wouldn't even let clean my windshields.
>>
>>79605625
isn't our border with them at edirne is just a bridge over meriç with some painted rails?
>>
>>79605643
also the other Greek in this thread hasn't thread, so that much puts him in the same category with women, hippies and children.
>>
>>79605666
>thread
served
>>
>>79605656
mostly yeah
that railway and also a couple of farms cut in between by a shitty fence

honestly it must have been boring as hell to guard such a calm border, atleast the bulgarian border gets alot of traffic to check through
>>
Also I have to give it to turkish troops they're pretty hardcore, they rape and take all the belongings from other muslims trying to get in.

I caught this Tunisian, and he was all like "PLS DONT SEND ME BACK TO TURKEY PLS NO!"

you fuckers are brutal. rape and beating up someone you're pretty good at, it was midnight express in real life. I could hear the screams from the captured women at night getting rammed all night by turks, taking turns on them
No such thing as pride between Muslims, you fuckers are hardcore.
>>
>>79605643
Almost every male in Turkey that served in east had it way worse, not everyone is lucky as you are, just patrolling border.
>>
>>79605732
that'd be torture not rape
>>
Nice thread
>>
>There are 35 cities in the European Union with more people than Estonia
Really makes you think
>>
>>79605737
yeah I know, in the West they send the people with connections, in the east end up the poor ones. But still lots of raping and beatings up.
Thank fuck our conscription is only 9 months and we live in a somewhat civilized country.
Turkish troops are hardcore.

>>79605754
it's as brutal as it gets, we got this bunch of syrian refugees one night that had been obviously been raped, the women were battered full of bruises on the verge of suicide. some of them were as young as 10.
>>
>>79605732
an act of rape or torture would immedieatly have you sent to the military courts then to prison in turkey, not even counting the international problem it would put turkey into.

But why am i responding to you, you are clearly delusional

All you did was patrol around the border in one of the most boring border in turkey, literally nothing happens with the greek border. Even the georgian border the police have to check smugglers taking shit to georgia.

Wtf are they going to smuggle in from greece, olive oil?
>>
>>79605786
I tried giving an ice cream to this young girl with one eye closed and swollen and she quickly started screaming, I was like holy shit I want to go home enough of this third world stuff.
>>
>>79605732
wh*Tes have such weird sexual fantasies
>>
>>79605786
>>79605816
i'm pretty sure rape can get you a dishonorable discharge in turkish army, which is the last thing you want as a turk
>>
>>79605786
As you said, they have connections. They are not afraid of anything happening to them. They are not as hardcore as you think. Raping in east would have serious consequences.
>>
>>79605813
why are you even trying to deny what's happening on the border, I don't get it. It's not like anyone's watching what you post.civilization does not apply on the border you know that, it's every man for himself. So what if Turks rape and beat up people trying to get into Greece, you also make money out of it. That's life.
>>
Is this anon for real? Sounds like some edgy 15 year old larper.
>>
>>79605849
>>79605848
We're like patrolling this one time, and all of the sudden a Turkish guard pops up putting his clothes one signalling us, we're like "holy shit wtf is it now".

Walk like five steps next to the fence, and there's like 50 rapefugees trying to get in. shit's was fun.

This other time, we were in defcone one or some shit, Erdogan was threatening to let in like 3000 rapefugees in , they were all gathered there, and we had the permission to shoot them if they tried to.
Shit's was tense.
>>
>>79605886
Welcome to the middle east, son.
It's as real as it gets, one day there and you'd be crying to no end.
>>
>>79605860
you speak as if the greek border is a literal no mans land straight out from madmax covered in fallout and mines, meanwhile there is like farms and shit there and people live right next to the border and its entirely safe
If there were any rapes the locals would call the police, especially if it could be heard from the other side

Its not like in, say the persian border, where all that is seperating us is a road and then a bunch of uninhabitable mountains
>>
>>79605940
I've met many people who served. In gulf war, Iraq, and Vietnam. All of them saw combat. None of them sounded like some petty larping child like you. You patrolled a border and dealt with some shitskin refuges, big deal.
>>
>>79605945
I can't even begin to imagine what happens in your eastern borders, it's liveleak's paradise I would imagine.
>>
>>79605985
OH so you had someone narrate things for you, do me a favor, shut the fuck up and let men talk.
Fucking hippie.
>>
>>79606014
okay tough guy, when you actually seem some combat you can get some respect otherwise you haven't experienced jack shit.
>>
>>79605985
knowing greek army officials he never even had ammo in his rifle anyway.
Its pretty rare for conscripts to be handed out ammo on patrols, they just stand there.
Not to imagine how much of a diplomatic fuck up it would cause if greece even tried to shoot a single bullet to the turkish border.

Heck we had a diplomatic meltdown when a couple of cows accidentally walked to turkey from greece and neither side didnt know what to do.
Cows passing the border
thats the maximum amount of action the greek border see
>>
>>79606047
I'm not a tough guy, just a man that did his duty and served his country. You remind me of all the hippies that wont go serve, we even had fags that served. You're just annoying me to no end when someone talks about army stuff even though he hasn't served, it's like a woman on her period.
>>
>>79606014
dude we have mandatory conscription too and it's really nothing to bloat about
you mostly count days till you can return to your normal life and not take orders from people you never want to see again
>>
>>79606080
>>79606061
Make no mistake though, when the time comes, I will put a bullet through your head. Your race is fucking cancer.
>>
>>79606108
okay yorgo, i'll make sure to be in your sights
>>
>>79606061
You know I used to hate turks, but I've changed my mind. If these are the retarded larpers you have to deal with than I actually understand your hate for them.
>>
>>79606159
how great is that, 1000 years ago probably some white blond byzantine probably had the same conversation with some brownie like yourself in manzikert, 1000 years later and we're having the same conversation.

yin and yan, good and bad, black and white. We're bound to have this battle forever.
You try to destroy civilization and I'm here to save it. Just like a movie.
>>
Jesus christ the greek is fucking cringy
>>
>>79606195
You don't understand jack shit. You don't even have the vaguest idea what's going on over here, let alone on the border with Turkey, you're some fucking hippie that got high on brownies and all of the sudden thinks how the world runs.
>>
>>79606195
you probably shouldnt hate people based on their race anyway
The most unusual of people come out from the most harshest of conditions
>>
>>79606228
I can just narrate things for you, living it is just a whole another level of badassery.
>>
>>79606238
>thinks how
thinks he knows how
>>
>>79606213
this kinda mentality is what politicians of our both countries been trying to establish for decades, you'd make good cannon fodder
>>
>>79606213
>white blonde

Nigga greece was never known for its blonde people the vast majority of greeks are not blonde
>>
>>79606271
Patrolling a border, wow so badass. Real accomplishment, you should get a medal.
>>
>>79606303
That's why I said Byzantines, dumb shit, learn to read.

>>79606299
Make no mistake, I will kill you in combat. The western civilization WILL prevail against the Muslim menace.

>>79606311
I also got to point big ass han cannons at shitskins while holding my german shepard back in order not to eat their face. It was quite the scenery. I don't even get the whole terrorism in Europe, you wanna get Muslims to behave? Easy, put some army clothes on and point a gun at them, they'll be shitting you allahus on all four all over the place.
>>
File: 1456014917266 (1).jpg (93KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456014917266 (1).jpg
93KB, 501x720px
This fucking thread
>>
>>79606366
>hasn't served
>thinks posting memes or frogs will have any effect on any of the army dudes in here
heh, it's cute, for a little girl that is
>>
>>79606365
you better go to bed yorgo, cannot save western civilisation by sleeping till 1 pm
>>
I arrested this Tunisian shitskin once, and the fucker told me he wanted to go to France, one month later the massacres happened.

Fucking life.
>>
>>79606421
I'm not in the army now, life is on easy mode now.
>>
>>79606228
Not really, some of the highest quality LARPing I've seen, it still goes on. Enjoying this
>>
If it makes you feel any better during training we would repeat and shout mottos/songs about liberating Constantinople, killing all Turks and putting the white cross of Christianity on top of Agia Sofia again.

/pol/ and /int/ would get all wet over it.
>>
>>79606533
What unit did you serve in anon?
>>
>>79606533
>>79606566
See, told you the other guy is a kid that hasn't served, congrats Canadian kebab, you've found yourself a friend.,
>>
>>79605192
lmao you are so pathetic
>>
>>79606556
>tfw I will see Selanik and İskeçe full of Turks again in my lifetime
always wanted to see what were those places like before we lost them
>>
>>79606796

>Ukraine threatening Russia
>>
tu*ks are fucking subhumans

I am Greek and i live to kill arab dog roaches
>>
>>79607014
>>79607049
>>79607096
look, kebabs. This battle has been going on for centuries, our ancestors probably had this conversation a thousand times before us, you're cancer, I'm the cure. The white race will prevail at the end of the day and continue advancing, end of story, no matter how bad you want to see the world burn and go back to the middle ages worshipping allah.

Don't mess with the white man.
>>
>>79607096
I mean give me a break, your sandnigger ass is living a white country away from all the madness. I though you from all shitsklins would have some sense in him on what's right and wrong, and why all muslims should die, including yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2315.jpg (92KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2315.jpg
92KB, 1600x900px
>>79607167
what did you mean by "white man" dimitris?
cuz you can bet your ass I'm paler than these
>>
>>79607207
I'm blond Achmed, so no raping in my family tree, too bad that big part of our population got turked, anyhow, someone with a jihad flag on claiming that he's pale is just funny, be proud of your shitskin goddamnyou, you're not alive today because of being white, but because of being brown, and your ancestors going on and killing and raping the white people. You owe it to them, at least your ancestors were brown savages, but they were prous about, be proud you are brown and want to rape anything white you see, Mustafason.
>>
>>79607268
I did not say I was white, I said I'm paler than most greeks
ffs dimitri, saying "i'm blonde" at every chance you get won't change the truth
>>
>>79607189

Im just trying to tell you that turks don't feel threatened by you guys
>>
>>79607418
turks are too dumb to feel fear, i mean they unironically elected Erdogan then made him dictator lol
>>
>>79607437
as opposed to, idk ironically electing erdo?
>>
>>79607437
this

the fuckers litterly downed a Russian warplane and clashed with US troops near manbij syria but some how turks fear greeks
>>
>>79607317
whatever shitskin, just learn your place, it will help a lot since there wont be any need for this pointless conversation. You're dogshit to me no matter what bro, it's just how life it is. Don't blame me, blame your race, I'm the victim in this just as much as you are, do you think if I had the chance I'd like to be born in a country neighboring all these useless countries plus a giant muslim shithole full of shitskins? Do you think I wanted to go serve 9 months in the army just because we're neighboring a big ass waste of mudslime shitskin shit? Take a guess, no. I don't give the slightest fuck what's going in the middle east, you should get nuked for all I care, but when you're constantly spilling you allahu problems into our turf and forcing me to go serve in the army just because you're violent sandniggers, then you become my problem. and then I must kill you, I must put my shitkickers on and kick shitskins like yourself.
>>
>>79607418
I know they don't, there's like 80 million of dem turkroaches multiplying like cancer cells. And ofcourse they're dumb fucks that will eat whatever someone tells them to eat, it's just life. And I would be cool with that too if I lived so far away from them, but bottom line is that they're violent dumb shitskins living right next to me.
They're the dumbest fuckers around and they don't fuck around, they can genocide a whole race right now and think it was self defense, we're talking ultra mega super dumbfuckery unprecedented in the muslim world, puts all other sandraces to shame.
>>
why don't you seem worrying about Albanians? They're as dumb as Turks, they're as violent, rapey, degenerate, and crazy. BUT they're just one million of them. Turks are just inordinate amounts of them, like cockroaches reproducing every month, and they're all fucking crazy.

Take for example most of the Turkish posters on /int/, they're batshit insane. They have this whole distorted reality field on them, no different that the one your average suicide sandnigger bomber has.
>>
>>79607317
you are implying you're white
>>
>>79607490
>>79607437
do insects feel fear? Are Turks some kind of an insect? is that what you're trying to tell me?
>>
>>79607690

i dont like either but damn theyre funny as fuck tough
>>
>>79607742
never
>>
>>79607771
well they do provide some entertainment I guess , mainly with their buffoonery and inability to accept how the world views them.
>>
This thread is youtube comments-tier.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.