[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to say that I'm tired of people considering Scandinavians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: the north.jpg (214KB, 900x857px) Image search: [Google]
the north.jpg
214KB, 900x857px
I have to say that I'm tired of people considering Scandinavians northerners

Northerners are supposed to be depressed and angry all the time because of the harsh winters, not gaybois like sweden.

This is the real map of the north, scandinavians are just germans that wandered off to the north and they aren't real northerners, they are western europeans
>>
File: Lewd 2.jpg (28KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd 2.jpg
28KB, 394x395px
>>79597543
I want a real hard, strong man like you real northemers
>>
I'm depressed and angry all the time so I'm a northerner too
>>
File: 1505679723555.jpg (165KB, 900x857px) Image search: [Google]
1505679723555.jpg
165KB, 900x857px
Don't know about Sweden, but Northern Norway (pic related, from the line and up) is just like you describe it. Summer is 10 degrees max, and it rains all the time. People drink and do drugs to get away from it all. Population centers have a few hundred inhabitants at the most. No way it's fucking easier than fucking Lithuania. Lithuania is comfy as fuck. Also, Belarusians and Kaliningradians only have a hard life because the place itself sucks and the leaders are shit, not because the climate or terrain is so fucking difficult.

Map related is the real deal
>>
>>79597901
That's literally the whole northern part of Sweden
>>
If your country is not above the polar circle it's not a northern country.
>>
>>79597543
Latvia, you are spot on but you don't understand everything yet about the Nordicks. Especially about Northern Estonians, they are fucking Finns.
>>
>>79597543
>Northerners are supposed to be depressed and angry all the time because of the harsh winters
That is accurate description of me + I'm autistic
>>
>>79598170
So Tallinn is finish city?
>>
File: 1504027196795.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1504027196795.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
What "exactly" determines how "North" a European is
>>
>>79598300
Overrun by Russkies. Otherwise, sure.
>>
>>79598334
If their country is above the polar circle it's northern European. If it's not it's either west European (UK), central European (Denmark) or eastern European (the balts)
>>
>>79598410
This map shows Belarus as "nortth" and not that super north part or Norway which is prolly Anarctica tier
>>
>>79598505
Northern Norway is warm because of the gulf stream. If you want Anarctica tier you have to go to inland northern Sweden/Finland/Russia
>>
>>79598505
The "Belarus" things comes from them not really being any different from Lithuanians. And trust me, if you tell a Belarusskie he's more similar to a Lithuanian, he will rebel against Putin & co. We have this thing under control for the US of A.
>>
>>79598600

You mean Russia

Finland isn't that cold. Sweden might be at the mountains?
>>
>>79598627
Lapland is cold as fuck in Finland. Yea, in the mountains here. Both our countries have temp recorded under -50C though
>>
File: 1503704981822.gif (2MB, 516x493px) Image search: [Google]
1503704981822.gif
2MB, 516x493px
>>79598616
So if Beluarus found out they could be just like Lithuania it would destabalize the region? How do keep them tricked?
>>
>>79597901
>No way it's fucking easier than fucking Lithuania. Lithuania is comfy as fuck.
Climate in Lithuania is basically the same as in Estonia or Latvia.
btw were you in Lithuania and other baltic cunts as a tourist? if so what did you liked/didn't like there?
>>
>>79598684
>lowest temperature recorded in Finland: −51.5 °C
>lowest temperature recorded in Norway: −51.4 °C
Norway confirmed for tropical gulf-stream paradise!
>>
>>79598870
Been to all three, Estonia twice. Estonia is probably my favorite, followed by Lithuania, and then Latvia. All three capital cities have comfy old cities with loads of sights. All three countries has a lot of historical sights all over the place, ranging from medieval to modern times.

I love Estonia mostly because of personal experiences, but Tallinn really is a wonderful city, and the people are lovely. So far I've only met ONE traveller who didn't like Estonia.

Can tell you more about the places I went when I was there if you're interested.
>>
>>79598759
There isn't a trick. The Ukranian thing was also initiated by us. They only need to be told not to obey Putin. Belarussians were out there against Zapad military exercises, Ukranians and Georgians already got the message we sent them. US intelligence services understand we do tricks for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c
>>
>>79599049
>not having under -52C
>being coldlets

You guys are pretty much meds
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS THREAD IS NOT A DISCUSSION ITS A FACT EVERYONE GET OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>79599082
Ok, go on mate
>>
>>79599402
I've been to Estonia twice, and Tallinn was my base both times. It has a lovely old city with loads of historical sights, the people are really nice, and the prices were very comfortable, at least for me. I also went to Tartu, Narva, Kuressaare on Saaremaa island, and some more. Tartu is a student city, really lively. Narva has a nice fortress, but too many Russians for my taste. Kuressaare and Saaremaa in general is probably the most comfy place I've ever been. Looks like time has been standing still for the past 50 years, but in a good way.

In Latvia, I was only in Riga and a place called Sigulda. Riga is nice, and Sigulda had a nice castle. It's on my third place in the Baltics, not that it's bad, I just enjoyed it less than the other two.

In Lithuania, I was based in Vilnius, a city much like Tallinn considering there are a lot to see and the people are very nice. I also went to the "hill of crosses", you can Google it, it's pretty impressive. I also went to Klaipeda and took the bus down to Kaliningrad from there. Klaipeda itself was nice, I was only there for a day though, and the bus ride down the Curonian Spit was lovely. It's apparently a popular bike ride as well, and I can see why. Kaliningrad was utter shit, by the way.

Any place in particular you're interested in?
>>
File: 1368541178088.jpg (74KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
1368541178088.jpg
74KB, 479x435px
>>79597543
>Lives on the fucking mainland with literal land access to trading cities like Moscow, Paris, Berlin etc., no natural disasters and fucking wood, berries and animals like deer to hunt everywhere
>Hurdyhurr I'm so tough haha!
>>
>>79600700

>land access to Moscow
>good thing

Neurological problems, Eirikur?
>>
We have no connection to Russians.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.