[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Germans today feel about these areas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

How do Germans today feel about these areas?
>>
who cares lol
>>
who cares lol
>>
>>79584362
>Grey
Looks cool on a map to have them but they weren't majority German (save for a Danzig), so I don't care.
>Black
They were German for hundreds of years so it's unfortunate they were taken from us. Almost all people that lived there are dead however, and so are almost all people responsible for the expulsion. Reclaiming the areas is not feasible and would only lead to chaos. Therefore it doesn't matter.
>>
who cares lol
>>
Rightful Revolutionary France clay
>>
lol who cares
>>
>>79584362
Wish we could take it back
>>
gib reparations lol
>>
>>79584362
>How do Germans today feel
Germans don't feel at all
>>
File: XIHOcTi.jpg (234KB, 793x2785px) Image search: [Google]
XIHOcTi.jpg
234KB, 793x2785px
>>79584362
these placards were published more than a half century.
but it represents what Krauts are demanding actually.
>>
>>79585027
>but it represents what Krauts are demanding actually.
Not today, the government under Willy Brandt accepted the Oder-Neisse line.
>>
>>79584362

they hate Berlin already, why would they want even more of places like that?
>>
You niggers are dumb, modern Germany owns the EU. The average German citizen can match easily anywhere in Eastern Europe without restriction and have enough money to act like they own the place.

Further more these countries are indebted to Germany. I'd be surprised if Germany hadn't already been massively buying up property
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 480x480px
>>79585219
Better borders, like the 1815 border
>>
>>79585273
Not really, desu.
>>
pay denbts
>>
>>79584362
2bh the only thing that really triggers me is Stettin, which only makes sense to have as the port of Berlin.
>>
File: Polska_around_1000[1].png (1MB, 2309x2279px) Image search: [Google]
Polska_around_1000[1].png
1MB, 2309x2279px
>>79585444
1003 borders best borders

>>79585741
*Szczecin
>>
>>79585816
Stettin is still the official name in Italian
>>
>>79585883
*Stettino
>>
>>79585984
You know what? Fuck you.
>>
>>79586008
Correct.
>>
>>79585883
It's Stettin in Dutch too. I think most of the world says Stettin, instead of Szczezcccciin
>>
>>79586205
German languages use german names.
Huh, really makes you think.
>>
>>79586205
Your Wroclaw page on Wiki is named Wroclaw though, shame on you. (Breslavia in Italian)
>>
>>79586335
It has more to do with Stettin having the letters pronounced more similarly to the standard Latin pronunciation, Gdingen is hardly used for example because it's just as hard as Gdynia.
>>
>>79584362
In order to reclaim those lands they would have to invade and commit ethnic cleansing. I really don't see modern Germans willing to do such a thing. Though iirc the German government accepted the current borders with Poland in return for not having to pay reparations. So if Poland goes ahead with this reparations demand they will be nullifying this agreement.
>>
>>79586715
except for paranoid Polish and members of the politically irrelevant NPD nobody thinks about getting the areas back. My grandma is from there and she doesn't think of it much. Watched a documetary about what Stettin looks like today because she is from Pomerania in this area but don't want the Polish from there. The Polish did their best to Polinize the are so the German influences aren't there much anymore. But at least new Polish generations won't pretend the Polish always lived there
>>
Some anons write "who cares lol" and this is actually the case.
No one here gives a shit and some don't even know that it even existed once.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.