[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In response to the change, French Embassy spokeswoman Nathalie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1505648520652.jpg (362KB, 1180x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1505648520652.jpg
362KB, 1180x1600px
>In response to the change, French Embassy spokeswoman Nathalie Loiseau commented "It's exactly a non-issue ... We focus on the serious issues",[10] and noted that fries originated in Belgium.[11] She then remarked that France's position on the change was that they were "in a very serious moment dealing with very serious issues, and we are not focusing on the name [Americans] give to potatoes".[12]
honestly after this you can't tell me americans arent retarded oversensitive childs hahaha
>>
File: Sans titre2.png (154KB, 1365x353px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre2.png
154KB, 1365x353px
lol
>>
France is the most butthurt country on /int/ by a wide margin

What else was the point of this thread
>>
>>79580020
Shhh. America and France have been friends for a long time. We've been there since the creation of their country, and they saved our asses in WW2. Bush tried to sever our ties, but he failed and the American population eventually realized we were right not to follow them, so it's all good.
>>
>>79580150
OP is just a self-hating queer, ignoring his posts is the best course of action. He's like the French equivalent of that Japanese shitposter.
>>
>>79580150
you're disrespectful cunts

>>79580193
>America and France have been friends for a long time
reminder that americans allied with the english 30 years after we helped them gain independence and declared war on us because they did not want to pay debts
truly living to the perfidious anglo name

>and they saved our asses in WW2
yeah we really needed them to bomb us more

>the American population eventually realized we were right not to follow them, so it's all good.
see OP pic
>>
>>79580269
>OP is just a self-hating queer
Makes no sense.
>>
>>79580284
OPs picture is a direct result of fucking cunts like you, the entire world sees the French as rude arrogant dickheads so maybe the problem is on your end

Stop being so fucking obsessed with us
>>
>>79580284
How old is the OP? Besides, I don't care. I'm not that thin-skinned.
>>
File: american scooter.png (347KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
american scooter.png
347KB, 750x523px
>>79580193
>and the American population eventually realized we were right not to follow them
Lolno. Americans don't change their minds. You can hang out and be on friendly terms with them again, but bring up the war and you'll find out that they believe america was the good guy, and that everything it did happened for good, justifiable reasons. It's the same as with Vietnam.
>>
>>79580326
>rude arrogant dickheads
literally you

>Stop being so fucking obsessed with us
Hey man it's not me making meals insulting you or make fun of you on tv lmao
don't forget to buy expensive wines and throw it on the gutters to show how much you hate the french like in 2003
>>
File: thank france.png (531KB, 4500x2169px) Image search: [Google]
thank france.png
531KB, 4500x2169px
>>79580284
Yeah, america has been pretty francophobic for most of it's history. I mean the only reason they didn't adopt the metric system when it was introduced was because it was French.
>>
>>79580401
literally an autistic picture with a very lose definition of "creation"

>they didn't adopt the metric system when it was introduced was because it was French
hahaha REALLY?
can you be more stupid than that?
>>
>>79580401
The Franks where Germans, therefore Germany created France.
This is a German World we live in.
>>
>>79580467
>The Franks where Germans
jesus christ
>>
>>79580467
The franks were franks you stupid fucking cunt Germany didn't even exist
>>
>>79580401
Fuck France
>>
>>79580401
>Finland created by France

That makes France the rightfull heir of the Roman Empire :D
>>
File: Karl_der_Grosse.jpg (2MB, 2332x4323px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_der_Grosse.jpg
2MB, 2332x4323px
>>79580467
>>79580527
Emperor of the Franks
>>
>>79580467
It was joint French-German venture. A German/Dutch/French elite paired with Roman/French admnistration and a system of French churches to seat their influence.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.