[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We might have sucked at war, but at least we had good propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: nona.jpg (42KB, 396x257px) Image search: [Google]
nona.jpg
42KB, 396x257px
We might have sucked at war, but at least we had good propaganda posters. I love how the Japanese guy looks like a confused Mexican more than anything else
>>
>leaving your alliance with France and your aesthatic Adrian helmets so you can fight with those wannabe-Stalhelms
Hmmmm.
>>
>>79579702
Don't listen to the bullies Italy, you fought well considering the circumstances.
lol jk you guys sucked
>>
>>79579787
I love you too, Greece
>>
File: 1505309143618.jpg (28KB, 468x420px) Image search: [Google]
1505309143618.jpg
28KB, 468x420px
>>79579702
>still mad about it
>>
File: OH YEEEEE.jpg (45KB, 513x378px) Image search: [Google]
OH YEEEEE.jpg
45KB, 513x378px
>>79579926
>>
>>79579962
About what, getting away pretty much scot free while Germany got assfucked so hard it split in two and Japan becoming a nuclear testing ground?
>>
File: 1505388413789.png (521KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1505388413789.png
521KB, 974x1041px
>>79580042
>got away pretty much scot free
Have you ever read all the post ww2 treaties?
>>
>>79580089
>Have you ever read all the post ww2 treaties?
We lost
>slavland
No big deal, though it sucked for the Italian minority there
>two mountain villages in Liguria
wow
>our colonies
That kept us from having to import thousands of niggers like France and UK did in the '60s and saved us lots of cash from having to administer them
>a bunch of ships
That's bad, but we mined the hull to the one we gave to the Soviets
>reparations
Paid for with Marshall Plan money
>can't have fascist parties
Who gives a shit, just call it something like "Movimento Sociale Italiano" and you can have all the fascism you want.
Now, compare it to what Germany got
>>
>>79580301
You do realize that we're a satellite state of 'Murica and our reputation is shameful?
>>
>>79580499
>You do realize that we're a satellite state of 'Murica
As if the rest of NATO wasn't
>and our reputation is shameful?
Among who, /pol/tards that unironically wish Hitler won? And if you mean the "pizza mafia mandolino" shit, that has nothing to do with WW2
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
File: lemon key face.jpg (78KB, 463x473px) Image search: [Google]
lemon key face.jpg
78KB, 463x473px
>>79580089
>>
>>79580301
>That kept us from having to import thousands of niggers like France and UK did in the '60s and saved us lots of cash from having to administer them
Well half of your country is pretty much Africa so you're more or less your own niggers.
>>
Sicilian pussies are for maghrebian dicks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.