[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replace Iran with Russia and that's how I feel. I love Russia,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_DIS3xnW3.jpg (79KB, 457x519px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DIS3xnW3.jpg
79KB, 457x519px
Replace Iran with Russia and that's how I feel. I love Russia, I hate the fact that our countries hate each other so much for no reason at all.
>>
Fuck off traitor.

The only good Russian is a dead Russian.
>>
>>51194228
>that flag
Sorry desu this conversation is for relevant countries only. Please come back when your population is at least 100 million and your country is measured by millions of miles.
>>
>>51194198
REMOVE PIEROGI remove pierogi
you are worst slav. you are the slav idiot you are the slav smell. return to Siberia. to our Siberian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Russia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole slav stink ussr gommie filth..slav genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead slav..ahahahahahRUSSIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Cold War .USSR we kill the gommunism , Russia return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot Russian and slav smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PIEROGI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. canada+usa+turkey+uk=kill Russia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in nato, tupac making album of nato . fast rap tupac nato . we are rich and have nukes now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink slav… you live in a gulag hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in nato ….fuck the Warsaw Pact ,..FUCKk ashol Russians no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the slav farm aminal with rap magic now we the nato rule .ape of the zoo presidant Putin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and Russia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. nato greattst alliance
>>
>>51195349
I missed this pasta
>>
>>51194198
Marjane is based as fuck.

Both artistically and as a person.
>>
>>51194198
>for no reason at all

Russia is the antithesis of America though, even mentally.
>>
>>51195956
That would be China
>>
>>51195956
>Russians hate Americans because they've been raised to do so
>Americans hate Russians because they've been raised to do so
Is this what you mean by antithesis?
>>
>>51196258
No, Russians are fatalists, Americans are individualists and that's just the start of it. Russians have an entirely different mentality from Americans.

>>51196000
Chinks and Russians are quite similar.
>>
>>51196503
That was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I studied Russian history in school, and have visited Russia. Never one have I gotten the feeling that their people have a mentality entirely different from ours. Please refer to the following requirements found here >>51194369 before you comment on the subject again.
>>
We don't hate USA as a country, it's just we have no place in the world built by you, nothing personal.
>>
>>51194198
"Nobody is evil, they intend well they are just misguided"
- t. Naive
>>
>>51201217
>it's just we have no place in the world built by you
>implying you deserve one
>>
File: monk-arn.jpg (37KB, 608x505px) Image search: [Google]
monk-arn.jpg
37KB, 608x505px
These are the plots and schemes of men.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.