[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Argentina's new president went to the same US business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mauricio_Macri_(cropped).jpg (20KB, 330x421px) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio_Macri_(cropped).jpg
20KB, 330x421px
So Argentina's new president went to the same US business institute as Donald Trump.

Is the US finally reclaiming South America? Are we going to lose the Middle East to the Russians but we get South America back?
>>
>>51182126
He look so white I would let him impregnate my daughter desu
>>
>>51182396
If a German said this, this thread would be full of people replying with , le syrin refuges :D:D:D:D:. Fuck this board has turned to reddit.
>>
>>51182456
le syrin refuges :D:D:D:D:
>>
>>51182490
>>
>>51182126
I'll have you know the people who voted for this cunt are the same people you guys joke with 'Argentina es white', not even kidding I read someone who voted for him on facebook said yesterday "Doesnt matter if he fuck us all within the next year, theyll (Peronistas) come back eventually". Thats the way our population thinks, these dumb motherfuckers actually think they teach peronistas a lesson, I'll be happy if he decides to actually ruin everything from economy to education, industry, literally everything.
>>
>>51182456
You wouldn't let a syrian refushit impregnate your daughter, right?
>>
>>51182730
>the opinion of some cunt on facebook correlates with that of half the population
>>
>>51182730
Hey you are one of the two only lefty argie faggots on 4chan

You're up pretty early telling lies to brainwash europeans on 4chan.

juat stfu stop trying to overthrow the new democratic government you troskist simian
>>
>>51182849
You can literally go on twitter right now and read all the shit they say from both ends, a bunch of normies which definition of politics is sharing memes on social media.

>>51182901
Do you actually agree with that kind of people or are you just memeing hard? I'm not a lefty btw
>>
File: CUkP2OPWsAA2OdX.jpg (31KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
CUkP2OPWsAA2OdX.jpg
31KB, 650x365px
>>51182126
>Middle East to the Russians

Not gonna happen.
>>
>>51182456
>he is a syrian refugee
>think he can reply in the thread
:DDD ebbin
>>
>>51182984
You are meme'ing
Keep your butthurt to yourself because you will be seeing Engineer Macri's face for the next 4 years at least.
The people decided this Sunday. Respect the popular vote.
>>
>>51183257
Macri may be a cunt but hes the least of our problems, also you know too well people didnt vote for Macri, they voted against Scioli
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.