[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 Countries That May Not Survive The Next 20 Years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ss__2015_11_14_at_10.25.17_.jpg (45KB, 344x390px) Image search: [Google]
ss__2015_11_14_at_10.25.17_.jpg
45KB, 344x390px
Is this list accurate /int/?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1vP3Ju7J4gk
>>
>UK
>USA
>no Pakistan

Shit list
>>
My own list:
UK
Spain
Germany
Syria
Iraq
Ukraine
Libya
Tunisia
Egypt
Palestine

UK and Spain due to secessionist movements
the rest are probably obvious
>>
Couldn't Spain survive the secession of Catalonia, the Basque lands, and even Galicia?
>>
>>51177429
what is happening in pakistan? there isn't any ethnic tensions within is there?
>>
>>51177790
The northern parts of the country are basically controlled by the Taliban
>>
New Zealand will be a state of Australia within 20 years

Prove me wrong
>>
>>51177650
They can keep the name as Yugoslavia did, but...it's not the same

Spain is Castile + other territories, if some of these secede, Spain would be incomplete and... it would be rare.

Castile can try to change its name to Spain, because de facto their nationalism is spanish.
>>
File: 1447209596509.png (52KB, 404x730px) Image search: [Google]
1447209596509.png
52KB, 404x730px
>>51177380
>spain

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Isn't Nigeria likely to break up? The Muslims/Christians don't get along from what I can tell and Biafra already tried to secede once.
>>
>>51178194
It's not funny. If we dissolve Spain it will be because we want to, not because someone pushes us to it.
>>
>>51178264
im just saying the banter will be glorious
i hope catalonia gets independance
>>
>>51178361
I hope it too, it will be the first step and we'll be better if the regions get their own control
>>
>>51177380
Non-meme list:

Syria
Iraq
Libya
Palestine
South Sudan
North Korea
Georgia
Ukraine
Spain
Kosovo
Burundi
>>
>>51178361
Meanwhile, you try to keep your head from gaining independence from the rest of your body
>>
>>51178510
t. manolo barbosa
>>
>>51178510
top tier beaner banter твн
>>
Here's the list to prevent you from wasting your time clicking OP's shitty clickbait. Remember to install adblock

10. Spain
9. North Korea
8. Belgium
7. China
6. Iraq
5. Libya
4. The Islamic State
3. United Kingdom
2. United States
1. Maldives
>>
>>51178699
>Belgium
5/5 bretty gud
>>
>>51178443
You should be on that list. Your politicians have believed for years that Germany basically shouldn't exist
>>
>2. United States
Bullshit.
Worst case scenario we'd just increase State's Rights and minimize the Feds power.
>>
>>51178731
It wouldn't be that surprising. Their government is essentially non-functional now too anyway.
>>
Germany.

They took in 180,000 refugees since the begining of this month. The refugees are overwhelmingly young men. The average age of Germans is 42. Germany has the lowest birth rate in the world. Cities like Frankfurt and Hamburg are already less than 1/3 German.

Germany will be extinct in a single generation or even sooner at current rates.
>>
>>51179119
180.000 overall. We got the 800k in September and most of them were sent back, because half of them came from the Balkans and the majority was Albanian.
>>
>>51180453
Germany that is racist, you can't take arabs but refuse albanians
>>
>>51178443
>Georgia
nah
>Burundi
why? I don't know much about the place

The rest are understandable I guess
>>
File: remove.jpg (6KB, 114x199px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
6KB, 114x199px
>>51178443
>Kosovo
Good riddance, desu. Let the Syrians do what they do best.
>>
>>51178906
Yeah, didn't they just give themselves away to the EU a few years ago?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.