[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically posts a picture with meme text on their feed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>unironically posts a picture with meme text on their feed as if it's a mic dropping political point

Why do Americans do this?
>>
Its usually white women thinking its "hip and cool" and that it somehow will make everyone think their opinion is important and intelligent just because they put the text on a poorly cropped image instead of just posting their bullshit.
>>
>Irish

White Christians, just slightly dumber. Not a problem.

>Vietnamese

High IQ.

>Cubans

Many successful Cubans fleeing communism. Nearly-white Christian people.

>Haiti

Probably not too many of them and probably got absorbed by the rest of the blacks that were already there.

In fact, I doubt 10,000 Syrians refugees will cause any trouble to America. The biggest immigration problem America ever had and probably will ever have in the near future were the millions of Mexicans that got in. Those did major damage but America could still survive.
>>
they were right to fear our influence though, we introduced godless Halloween rituals to them
>>
>>51172589
because its 2015
>>
>>51172589
>le ebin 2015 refined gentlemoon
>>
Thinking about that quote is gonna make celebrating thanksgiving so much better thanks anon
>>
>>51172589
What the fuck are you on about? Its not just Americans that pull this kind of crap, fuck brains
>>
Multiple accounts of muslim immigrants being violent is not what I would call unfounded but they propably are just thirsty for syrian cocks. Women are stupid.
>>
File: Crireland.jpg (336KB, 1536x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Crireland.jpg
336KB, 1536x1047px
>>51173528
As well as militant Fenians, New England and mid-Atlantic mobsters, a criminal underclass controlled tenuously by the railroad, diseases like Tay-Sachs and Celiac, mass miscegenation between Irish indentured servants and negro blacks, WWII anti-war sentiment, "muh-heritagery," and arguably the primary catalyst of the Vietnam War, J.F. Kennedy.
>>
>>51172687
This for the most part. I think they have this "Hey POC of color person, I'm so socially aware! Not like those other white people!" attitude. The amount of self loathing a lot of white people will subject themselves to just they won't feel hated is incredibly sad (in a cringe worthy sense).
>>
Don't Syrian refugees have a completely different viewpoint of the world that is pretty much the opposite of the what we have in the West, similar to early American settlers?
I keep seeing this "hurr durr you Europeans ARE refugees so you have to be okay with it!!" crap but in reality it makes more of a case on why we shouldn't let the refugees in.
>>
>>51173874
> I keep seeing this "hurr durr you Europeans ARE refugees so you have to be okay with it!!" crap but in reality it makes more of a case on why we shouldn't let the refugees in.
This so much
It just proves our point even more
Look how fucked the natives here got, do we really want to make the same mistake that they made letting us in? Fuck no
>>
File: 2015.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>51172589
>>
>>51172589
If by Americans you mean anyone with a facebook account, then I'm not sure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.