[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best city to visit during Christmas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What's the best city to visit during Christmas?
>>
Baghdad
>>
Mecca
>>
Any big city will do the trick.
>>
Donetsk.
>>
>>51165508
This year? Brussels. I heard it's explosively fun :)
>>
>>51165508
Where your family lives
>>
>>51166259
Really? I had a blast in Paris recently and I doubt that anything could top it.
>>
strasbourg is pretty nice
>>
>>51165508
Not jew york
>>
>>51166296

My family is alright but I am tired of them. Christmas with them has grown stale.
>>
>>51165508
Go to Gävle and torch the goat.
>>
Post pics if you can.
>>
I want to say New York but the city is crowded the most during holiday season.
>>
Nuremberg, Germany.

The picturesque medieval town welcomes its visitors with an extravaganza of Christmas goods,traditions, and activities.

But I thought I'm freezing to death. It’s fucking cold in Europe.
>>
>>51166259
>>51166362

I wonder how long it will be till the mudshits try and ruin Christmas.
>>
File: 1435939826375.jpg (11KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1435939826375.jpg
11KB, 300x364px
>>51166296
right in the feels
>>
>>51165508
Chicago is usually pretty cool. The magnificent mile is decked out, every store has crazy decorations and there are parades.

We used to visit our family there almost every other Christmas as a kid. May just have seemed cool because how little I was.
>>
Implying I worship a dead kike in age of satelites, cellphones and the internet I know you people in United Shitstain fo Americunts are mentally in the stone age but I'm a free thinker, a modern man who broke free from the chains of superstition and consumptionism (and let's face Kissmyass is only 50% about the zombie jew the rest is about buying shit) I have a bright future ahead of me while you will bathe in shit forever. I pity you.
>>
>>51166825
>wind
>>
>>51166859

M8, Jesus has always ruined Christmas and everyone knows it. Nothing about Christmas has to do with Jesus other than the Church of Europe interjecting his name into the pagan festivities. Ignore Jesus.
>>
>>51166914
This. Christmas is just a nice holiday that brings everyone in the family together.
>>
File: Phoenix Weather.png (327KB, 2169x741px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Weather.png
327KB, 2169x741px
Phoenix
>Christmas
>white
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.