[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Eastern Europeans being huge conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (137KB, 602x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 602x609px
What's the deal with Eastern Europeans being huge conspiracy theorists?

It seems like every Slav, specifically Serbs, all believe in the Illuminati, NWO and how America is trying to de-stabilize the Middle-East on purpose for some secret agenda.

Any Slavs want to confirm/deny?
>>
don't take it seriously

or you're spending too much time with bydlos so you're a white nigger too
>>
Slavs are crazy m8. They think Norwegian child services are kidnapping eastern european children.
Explain?
>>
>>51163967
THIS
facebook, comment sections are full of serbians talking about the Illuminati and the US and some gibberish.
>>
>>51163967
dat fucking cringe pic ugh
what's the purpose of it?

>What's the deal with Eastern Europeans being huge conspiracy theorists?
none of them in my acquaintances circle but I'll suggest a lot of time behind the iron curtain
>>
>>51163967
Wait.
You mean you people don't actually believe there's an Illuminati Zionist jewish conspiracy puppeteering the world order?
I thought that's a fucking meme.
>>
>>51164079
I think getting bombed by the US converts you to anti-US rhetoric
>>
>>51163967
It's 2015 and you don't believe in lizard jews? COME ON.
>>
>>51164079
You're talking Serbians mate, it goes without saying that they're looney.
>>
>>51164348
kek'd
>>51164517
yes
>>
>>51164348

Japan started sucking our dick over it.

Clearly we're just not bombing them hard enough.
>>
Poorer and dumber you are the more you believe in conspiracies. It's not rocket science lad. Arab world is the same.
>>
>>51164690
Lots of educated people are anti-US policies, including Europeans and Americans
>>
>>51164690
this, kinda
>>
>>51164776

Usually through methods that don't involve CIA buyouts of Arab fish farms to destabalize the Turkish president's position or some other bullshit, though.
>>
File: 143216485945.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
143216485945.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>51163967
>canada
>>
>>51164690
yes
also we hate America with passion, literally Iran-tier hatred
>>
>>51164776
I'm not talking about American hatred, I'm talking conspiracy theories.

You can hate America [or Israel for that matter] without believing in silly conspiracies.
>>
>>51164621
If that logic applies, please do the entire world a favour and GLASS the shit out of the middle east please.
>>
Just about everyone in the country blames America for cancer and aids, and a good amount thinks jews run the world
>>
>>51163967
well spotted. it's especially fun to read this shit from Bosnian perspective since over here you get three different versions of same event. for example some shit goes down in Syria, muslims/Bosniaks will be all like: muh false flag, muh poor muslims, the Croats will cry about muh EU, muh civilizatio, while Serbs immediately enter the: all this is designed to hurt Russia mode
>>
>>51165184

Yessir

>>51165300

Wow.

No wonder you guys tried to kill each other.
>>
>>51164994
yea i agree, the next big conspiracy people are going to blame america for is civil war in venezuela, even though venezuelan posters on here have came on here and said that people there are extremely pissed off and it's almost bound to happen
>>
>>51165484
As said above, clearly the answer is for us to bomb them right now.

They'd become a united country, homogeneous in its fear of random lethal objects. Assured that their crazy talk is for once not actually crazy. We'd be doing them a favor.
>>
>>51163967
>America is trying to de-stabilize the Middle-East
How can you use this in the same sentence as Illuminati and NWO as if its some sort of conspiracy theory?

The Americans already destabilised the ME. They actively pursued the removal of every secular government in the region, literally the only thing that was stopping the muzzies from slaughtering each because >muh wrong sect, >muh caliphate or some such thing.

Don't ask me what their geopolitical endgame is, something to do with Saudi hegemony I imagine
>>
>>51163967
> how America is trying to de-stabilize the Middle-East on purpose for some secret agenda

Yeah they surely do it because of freedom and democracy, right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.