[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What language should I, a white american with mostly irish and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Trump_Battle_Lion.jpg (14KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Battle_Lion.jpg
14KB, 382x382px
What language should I, a white american with mostly irish and english blood, learn? I learned a little bit of spanish from work and stuff, but i dont really like it all too much. What language should I learn?
>>
Swahili
>>
Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, just learn a language that is useful, don't learn a useless meme language
>>
>>51161447
If you want to be able to understand Scandinavian languages, learn Norwegian. if Germanic , German. If Slavic, Russian , or Slovak I guess. If Batlic, err, well they are quite diverse. If Latin then Latin I guess. If you want to learn East Asian languages , learn Chinese. I don't know about African languages, and you will be fine with South America if you know Spanish. Oh , almost forgot, Arabic for Arab countries.
>>
>I couldn't even learn Spanish and now I'm thinking about learning a different, more difficult language
>>
>>51162041
>>
>>51161447
Irish so you can speak with Galway pensioners
>>
>>51162041
I mean, i was conversational, and could read books and watch tv, and browse hispachan with ease. I just dont like the language all too much.
>>
>>51161984
Swahili is the lingua franca in east Africa and I think Hausa is used as a lingua franca in west Africa.
>>
>>51162041

Although to be fair to him he did state that he has no interest in Spanish.

I learned Spanish because of my interest, then I went on to study German, but left it and pursued Korean after 6 months. German was easier, but in reality I had absolutely no interest in the language.

> to answer op's question

No one here is going to be able to help you select a language. If you're interested in the culture, like the way it sounds, etc then go for it.
>>
>american
>irish
>white
Pick one.
>>
>>51161447
Icelandic
next world language, mark my words
>>
>>51162293

spanish can actually be very difficult to master as a native english speaker. English is very limited in a lot of ways, try to become better at that one.

mandarin chinese is also a meme, of course it will be the most spoken worldwide if chinese are like 1/3 of the world's population. imo you should only learn it if your work needs you to know it
>>
Be proud of your Aryan heritage, learn Hindi.
>>
>>51161984
>If latin then latin
No, latin is quite different than other romance languages with the declination thing. If OP doesn't like spanish and is interested in learning the latin languages, maybe he can try Italian or French.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.