[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't Ireland just basically a richer, better, whiter UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: binary-183483-44046.png (41KB, 610x488px) Image search: [Google]
binary-183483-44046.png
41KB, 610x488px
Isn't Ireland just basically a richer, better, whiter UK?
>>
>>51161073
>ireland
>white
>>
>>51161073
Yeah. But not a lot better, it's still pretty miserable. Nothing in comparison to, say, Australia.
>>
>>51161073
They took your Celtic lands, left a kekstamp on your island, killed many of you by doing nothing and made you to speak their language. You're the subhumans of Western Europe.
>>
So you admit you're basically the same as the english?
>>
>>51161073
scotland is a better ireland

scotland is still shit though
>>
>>51161206
I forgot to upload an IQ map of Europe.
>>
My income is above that of the GDP per capita in Ireland which means that I am richer than Ireland.
>>
>>51161328
Which would also make you much richer than the uk.
>>
>>51161414
Which is why saying you're a 'richer' country than that of a larger economy is retarded.

Same story goes for that age old "Britain is poorer than Mississippi" rubbish.
>>
>>51161073

It's pretty much the same as the rest of the UK. Didn't feel like a foreign country at all when I was there.
>>
Only Kerry is white though
>>
>>51161073
t. Alberto O'rbosa
>>
>>51161206
So the subhumans of western Europe are also the richest country in the EU after Luxembourg

Interesting

>>51161257
We're whiter, richer and less indoctrinated into PC and multiculturalism

There arent any nonwhites in positions of power here.
>>
You have a tax system (along with being a EU member and an English speaking country) that attracts a lot of companies to base in Ireland and to pay taxes in Ireland. This brings to your country a huge amount of money and also a lot of jobs.

As long as the EU keeps allowing this tax system that is unfair to other countries, the future is bright for Ireland.
>>
File: 1360682774550.jpg (91KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1360682774550.jpg
91KB, 447x444px
What will the Irish economy do when the rest of the world finally does something about transfer pricing and corporate tax evasion?

>Mfw Irish government heavily relies on an exorbitant amount of foreign """investment""" in Ireland
>>
>>51161706
because you are a tax haven and the shitty eu lets it be.

without that, you are dust
>>
File: SC.jpg (13KB, 251x298px) Image search: [Google]
SC.jpg
13KB, 251x298px
>taigs
>good

lad... no....
>>
File: 1435954562812.jpg (81KB, 803x617px) Image search: [Google]
1435954562812.jpg
81KB, 803x617px
>tfw money can't buy a 2d girlfriend
>>
>>51164276

They have already stopped the tax haven thing
>>
>>51164276
>tax haven

Oh, it's you again.

>>51161206
>>51161269
>earn less
>work longer
>pay more taxes
>infinitely more niggers and mudskins

Gee, we sure are the losers here and not the rest of fucking Europe :^)

>>51164077
We've already phased out our corporation tax, more in-line with European innovation/R&D-based taxation.

Also >implying the rest of Europe isn't doing exactly the same fucking thing we were doing
>implying the Dutch, Brits, French and Germans aren't just bitchy that we're better than them at their own game.

>>51164689
The greaser is butt-hurt, he posts "u tax haven" in every fucking thread. He's probably pissed that he didn't get to come here as a student, or we must've clamped his uncle's fishing trawler off the coast of fucking Dingle.
>>
>>51161269
Richard Lynn is a charlatan.

>>51163803
Wrong.
>>
>>51167074
m8 it was my first time posting this

kek

i also spent 1 year (2011) in a boarding school learning english (beacuse you are an anglo keked country) in your shithole, actually i had a great time there making out with many of your slutty daughters
i suposse thanks to my master race genes

enjoy your famine fella!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.