[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumps wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: trump and wife.jpg (51KB, 780x609px) Image search: [Google]
trump and wife.jpg
51KB, 780x609px
this is trump and his wife. His beautiful wife is Slovakian, if he wins the elections, will Slovakia have some political gain from it via his wife?

I know it sounds weird but that often happens, what do you think?
>>
>beautiful
heh. Trump's clearly an overcompensating faggot
>>
considering that she hardly speaks English I guess she isn't the best diplomatic asset in history
>>
>>51159306
>Same thread same picture again.
Your life must be sad if you have to brag about a woman that isn't yours on the Internet.
>>
>>51159306

>beautiful
uh
>>
>>51159444
But he's more successful then you'll ever be!
>>
File: 545176276121672.jpg (52KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
545176276121672.jpg
52KB, 435x580px
this is trump and his wife. His beautiful wife is Slovakian, if he wins the elections, will Slovakia have some political gain from it via his wife?

I know it sounds weird but that often happens, what do you think?
>>
>>51159781
This desu
>>
>>51159752
He's a vapid cunt that throws his wealth in people's faces to feel good about himself. If that doesn't personify insecurity then I don't know what does. All I know is at the end of my life I'll have people who care about me and will send me off peacefully while Trump's "friends" and family will be fighting over his money in front of him
>>
>>51159306
She's Slovenian, from Brežice, where the refugees are clustering now. But you already know the first part.
>>
>>51159306
That is pretty hot for 45
>>
>>51159712
she's pretty attractive for a 45 year old
>>
>>51161110
It's time to stop posting, Señor Jeb.
>>
>>51161380
Not Latino my friend
>>
File: Typical Croat Shitposter.jpg (63KB, 401x237px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Croat Shitposter.jpg
63KB, 401x237px
>Kurbat still buttblasted about Trump and his Slovene wife
>>
>>51161110
Build the wall, Pablo.
>>
>>51162969
Shovel my driveway first Tyrone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.