[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gypsy stores time. Tell us about a funny anecdote of your encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

Gypsy stores time.

Tell us about a funny anecdote of your encounters with those majestic creatures.
>>
>>51157988
I was almost stabbed in Paris by a roving gang of brown hobbits. They were after my wallet.
>>
>>51158184
I am pleased to see Americans, too, have first hand experience of these cockroaches. Usually USAians wonder what could be so bad about them...
>>
>>51158296
Thanks Disney...
>>
>>51157988
that ugly man has the biggest fucking boobs ive ever seen.
if you tried to motorboat them youd drown.
>>
>>51158339

Even victor hugo's novel had a more realistic approach to gypos
>>
>>51158296
Americans think Gypsies look like Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame and they're all fortune tellers or walk around with a monkey playing an accordion.
>>
>>51157988
dad almost got pick-pocketed by one while in Paris, he was smart enough not carry anything in his pockets though

kind of sad i don't have any interesting gypsy stories from my time in Paris and Italy
>>
File: oneitis intensifies.jpg (81KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis intensifies.jpg
81KB, 728x409px
>>51158376
>>51158339
Btw Esmeralda was French, she was a kidnapped baby. Quasimodo was gypo tho.
>>
I got nothing except seeing them every day sitting on street corners begging for money
>>
in people's republic times they were coming to villages and steal shit, murder people etc
they pretty much had their own trailer-village-states and didn't care about any laws and anything

fortunately the MO and UB was perfectly trained in destroying local resistance after taking care of polish WW2 fighters so they destroyed their little communities and placed them in commieblocks, where they continue to be parasites to this day
>>
>>51158296

https://www.google.com/search?q=american+gypsies

Gypsies exist in America. They have taken their filthy roots and smothered them in a veneer of American capitalism. It's pretty disgusting, but I don't think it's as bad as Romanian Gypsies.
>>
>>51158612
why are there so many in oregon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans
>>
File: 1444966495470.jpg (72KB, 675x683px) Image search: [Google]
1444966495470.jpg
72KB, 675x683px
>>51157988
In Paris, I was standing around with some fellow burgerlanders, doing touristy shit around the Eiffel Tower.

A gypsy came up to me, whipped out a pistol and held it to my temple. He stared at me for ten seconds, neither of us saying a word. He then points the pistol at the ground, pulls the trigger, and reveals it's a laser pointer. "FIVE EURO?! EH?!" he cackles. I just gave him pic related's look and he shriveled up and walked away.

Fucking gypsies.
>>
>>51158529
I know...the Nazis tried to exterminate them, then later in commie times they were labeled "social parasites", rounded up and put in work camps.
>>
>>51157988
I knew of a gypsy family who moved into my neighborhood

About 8 members in the family, mainly kids

They obliterated the two houses they were living in and escaped without paying a dime in reparations

The bastards
>>
>>51158612
>Romanian Gypsies
I got triggered so that Romanians don't have to.
>>
>>51158772
It's ironic how modern wannabe communists wearing Che Guevara t-shirts and listening to punk rock defend them. Muh racism.
>>
>>51158772
The thing is, unlike Jews, nobody gives a single fuck about the attempted genocide of Gypsies by Nazi Germany and even the Gypsies themselves seem to have completely forgotten that it ever happened. In fact, heck, a lot of Yuropoors wish that Hitler had finished the job.
>>
2 gypsies stole my friend's phone, he was 10 or 12 at that time, i don't really know. his father got into his car and started driving through the streets of a local gypsy ghetto. guess what, he found them bragging with their new phone. he kicked them pretty hard (or at least that's what my friend told me, can't confirm it), took the phone and delivered it back. his father is pretty cool.

>not greentexting because i'm a faggot
>>
>>51159276
No one would give a fuck about the Jews either if they didn't have so much money.. and now nukes...
>>
>>51159436
Then again, Jews aren't generally in the habit of having 5 kids by the age of 20, stealing copper pipe, and mugging people.
>>
>>51159276
i can safely say everyone who ever had to deal with them thinks something similar.

however hitler fucked up pretty hard, he hasn't started with those typical smelly, un-educated subhumans but with educated and maybe even assimilated gypsies that were trying to help other gypsies with these problems (because they were a threat), and were leaders or their clans/whatever they had in a lot of cases. after they all died the rest went into complete nigger mode and current gypsies are probably even dumber than abos.
>>
The first gypsy I met in the USA pickpocketed me in the parking garage of a home depot

I was busy loading my car with garden gear, this short brown hideous woman with a thick Slavic accent comes up and harasses me, asks me to lean in and read some handwritten letter, read something like "I have 5 kids, I need help". Told her I had no money and she hovered behind me a bit while I was lifting things, felt her bump into me. Wasn't on guard enough I guess. Later saw her harassing other people as I left.

Came home and realized the card and receipt I had stuffed in my back pocket were gone (I didn't put them back in my wallet because I was wearing gloves and didn't want to get my wallet leather dirty so just took my card with me)

When I phoned in a police report they were baffled by my description, it was like an /int/ debate. They wanted a race identification and I was like "Not white, but European" and confused the operator, eventually we just settled on "Caucasian, Eastern European, brown skin, thick accent"

"Should I list this woman as Indian or European, sir?"
"Uh... they're Indian genetically but they live in Europe, they're not white though, don't list it as that"
"Sir I have to pick either Indian or Eastern European"
>>
>>51159760
Did you seriously try to impress the cop with your knowledge about ethnicities? That's fucking funny.
>>
There was a building burning down in town, and of course a crowd gathered to help and watch. The gypsies just walked around obstructing the process of putting out the fire, while begging from bystanders.

Should have fueled the fire with them
>>
On Friday, two of my drunk pals argued that gypsy women have a higher body, and specifically pussy, temperature of 2 degrees Celsius, which is why they are allegedly the most sought after whores of all. While this sounds silly, they still have a mysterious earthy charm, even >>51157988
>>
File: 1436373145676.jpg (47KB, 327x303px) Image search: [Google]
1436373145676.jpg
47KB, 327x303px
>>51159760
>"Uh... they're Indian genetically but they live in Europe, they're not white though, don't list it as that"
>>
>>51159848
I was trying to be correct, I didn't want her to confuse normal slavs with gypsies. She was going to relay the info to a patrol cop. If I just said Eastern European the cop would probably be thinking he's looking for some blonde Russian, not a short, fat, brown gypsy, we actually have a sizable Russian/Polish community. It would be disrespectful to think there's not a difference between Romanians and Gypsies.
>>
>>51159993
>gypsy women have a higher body, and specifically pussy, temperature of 2 degrees Celsius, which is why they are allegedly the most sought after whores of all.
This sounds like the one that chink women's vaginas are sideways.
>>
You wake up tomorrow as a gypsy. What do?
>>
>be me
>find a gypsy woman with baby at a supermarket
>give her 1 fucking cent
>she says : fuck you I'll stab you
>run away laughing out loud
>>
>>51160392
Turn into a wolf, sneak into the royal hold, charm the princess, attend the royal banquet in disguise, get made in the middle of the banquet, climb on the table and announce myself to the shocked guests, take the princess in my arms and ride the chandelier to the exit, plunge down the stairwell onto the back of a white stallion, narrowly outrace the portcullis, jump the closing drawbridge and disappear into the darkening woods with a "HA-HA!". Dismount in wagon camp, make princess my gypsy bride and name her Esmeralda, raise my cup to brother moon for freedom and shucking goyim forevermore.
>>
>>51160975
Or just shit on the pavement and go about my day.
>>
>>51157988
A whole family of them-mother, son and baby in pram- were rummaging through the waste bins at my student dorm.

At least I thought they were Roma. They looked ethnic, and it was in the middle of a school day.
>>
>>51160392
i don't think i would leave my house ever again
>>
>Encountering people

You foreigners have such a funny way of life.

I saw a gypsy consume a whole grilled chicken on the floor of my local shopping mall once but that's it.
>>
File: romannet.jpg (190KB, 2048x1310px) Image search: [Google]
romannet.jpg
190KB, 2048x1310px
Finnish gypsies still wear traditional old fashioned clothes.
>>
>>51160019
"fucking gyppo" should be an ethnic category.
>>
>>51161613
That fifth guy from the right was surely a kidnapped Finnish baby.
>>
>>51161613
>tracksuit with a tie
>>
File: 1447184162193.jpg (76KB, 723x657px) Image search: [Google]
1447184162193.jpg
76KB, 723x657px
I'm a bit scared of them because they are hinted to have supernatural psychic abilities or some shit. I'm not even a religious person but it's a bit spooky because a friend of mine had an encounter with a gypsy woman and she knew about a certain event of my friends' life no one knew about
>>
File: naisen20puku_uusi.gif (60KB, 394x262px) Image search: [Google]
naisen20puku_uusi.gif
60KB, 394x262px
>>51161613
And women wear these kind of long skirts that contain hidden pockets and hook for shoplifting
>>
soundtrack of this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2WGfb9WxrE
>>
Had one walking out of the store with a 32" tv under her dress, used to have the cctv video of it.
>>
File: hame.jpg (141KB, 978x1601px) Image search: [Google]
hame.jpg
141KB, 978x1601px
>>51161909
>>
>walking in my old hometown with a bag full of alcohol
>see some gypsy teen walk to the middle of the road in front of me and stand there looking at me, obviously planning something
>heatenings because they have a habit of calling their family to knife you if you dont let yourself get keked
>fuck it, walk straight at the fag and give him my worst school shooter stare (was also wearing a school shooter-tier replica army jacket)
>gypsyfag goes to the other side of the road and starts playing with his phone as if he wasnt up to anything all along

Luckily I didn't encounter them too many times, they are worse than niggers sometimes. Plenty of stories of people getting knifed and terrorized by them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIW2nuWYgX8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
this gypsy guy's from my home village
>>
OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yJUba4-YM
>>
>>51162383
>Plenty of stories of people getting knifed and terrorized by them

Now you know how the rest of us feel about Finns.
>>
File: 1442795013916.jpg (49KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
1442795013916.jpg
49KB, 948x711px
>>51162637
>>
I want to adopt a gypsy loli and raise her right.
>>
There's this huge gypsy group that lives in my city. Every time one of them need health care, DOZENS of unwashed people flood the hospital I work at and steal everything that isn't pinned down because we can't see what's going on in the waiting room.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Oh, and they pay in cash, too. Which is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>51160130
Before I was moving to Japan my best friend's father told me that AND I FUCKING BELIEVED HIM (was 15 at the time). Came back a year later and told him "No they're not fucking sideways". My father and my friend's father were proud of me that I went to investigate.
>>
>>51162871
>steal everything that isn't pinned down because we can't see what's going on in the waiting room.
They do this shit when an ambulance comes to their ghetto. While the doctors are trying to do their job they steal shit from the ambulance.
>>
One time i crossed with 2 gypsy men, one gypsy women and one kid in a empty park, they asked me for time, i take out my shitty cellphone, tell them the time, they thank me and nothing else happened.
>>
>>51157988
Got in a fight with one in year 5 desu, he was in year 6. He tried to strangle me and I pushed him over.

His family are well known in the area for being scum, many of them in prison.

Travellers btw, Irish gypsies or whatever you want to call them. They're probably not as bad as the gypsies you get but they're still shit.
>>
i saw gogol bordello once. had a good time.
>>
File: mustalaaset.jpg (84KB, 799x960px) Image search: [Google]
mustalaaset.jpg
84KB, 799x960px
>tfwn finnish gypsy gf ;__;
>>
>>51163151
>robs you in the sauna
>>
>>51163049
>cellphone

Fuck off yank
>>
>>51163151

They look Italian.

If Gypsies would just calm down, integrate, stop doing crimes, there'd be no problems. They're their own worst enemies.
>>
File: Trannies.jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Trannies.jpg
12KB, 259x195px
>>51157988
This person confuses and angers me.
>>
>>51161613
>mfw when I moved out and I never EVER have to visit Myyrmanne again
>I felt more intimidated by the cosmetic selling jews and insurance/electricity/phone contract hounds desu
>>
>>51158366
I kek'd
>>
What you should do in a gypsy-infested area is keep your real wallet in a safe inside pocket, and a fake cheap wallet in an accessible area.

Put a couple expired gift cards in the fake wallet, and some photos of the Porajmos

>They go home to check contents of stolen wallet
>See tons of pics of dead gypsies
>>
>>51161235
You should've got a medal from the queen for your contribution to the British expeditionary force 2bh
>>
>>51158772
Communism in Poland was the most abstract fucking thing ever.
On one hand nothing works and nobody cares about anything not working.
On the other being unemployed and not in education was illegal.
>>
One lunged at me and tried to grab my ankle as I was walking by her on the high street. I thought she was trying to take my soul and wisdom but she was actually begging me to buy a magazine from her instead.
>>
>>51158754
You should have broken his fuckin jaw if you aren't lying
>>
>>51167794
He was with his gyspyfaggot gangfamily of seventeen, and I'm not a big guy. I was beyond fucking pissed, but thought better of trying to teach his dumb ass a lesson; those retards would have stabbed me with the French military police wandering around and not had a second thought about it. At least he was a bitch and staring him down made him freak out and run back to his friends.

I've always distrusted those motherfuckers. After that I never let them anywhere near me.
>>
they keep trying to sell me cheap jewelry with small handbills printed on really nice stock... suddenly their english improves when they get called out on that.
>>
>>51161613
I get triggered by the fact that there are literally millions of those things in europe. They are literally the shitties people on the planet, I would rather have petrol huffing abos or niggas straight out of compton over them.
>>
I spend a summer in Bulgaria once, two weeks.
One afternoon, one of those pseudo-commieblocks caught fire.
I swear to God the firefighters didn't target the gypsy's room, he literally was dousing the entrance and sides of the houses.

But the Netherlands doesn't have gypsies, praise Wodan.
I did once saw a gypsy steal a horse though, on tv.
>>
>>51163151
this is strange they don't look nearly as brown and indian as the gypsies here

did you finns rape their women or something?
>>
I usually see them readind hands and etc. They don't pickpocket because people would beat them out.

I once saw one arrested for frauding wellfare too.
>>
>>51157988
A few weeks ago 2 gypsy bitches tried to steal my bag after I declined to give them money.
>>
Northern Ireland.
Gypsies here are just fucking scum in general. I work on my own as a mechanic. Gets cold during the winter. Buy a fucking expensive new heater. Toasty af. Some Gypsy scrapbox of a car pulls in for repairs. Compliments me on the heater. 2 days later padlock is fucked, door wide open into work area, heater gone.

I FUCKING HATE GYPSIES
>>
When I lived in Rome I occasionally went gypsy bashing. For those of you who don't know what it is, I'd dress up as touristy as possible and stroll around the coliseum with a rolled up tour guide in my hand acting oblivious. They would swarm around me and my friends, usually kids, and when they got close enough we would hit them with the rolled up guides. Shit was cash.
>>
>>51160019
Did you tell her it was a gypsy?
>>
>>51163286
It's a catch 22 bro.

If a career criminal turns a new leaf you gonna trust him? because if so YOU pardon him or look past that point in his life OTHERS don't/won't. On top of that there's the whole me fall back to crime thing and many who tried to leave that criminal life either get dragged back in or enter and leave it several times before truly leaving it. That's why rehabilitation is really interesting to study desu.

Would you hire a Romani/Siddi/Gypsy in your store because if it's a "good" one then you'd pretty much hired a literal saint.
>>
>>51161742
>"fucking gyppo"
>"frog lost in tacoland"

Everything about your post made me kek.
>>
>>51175485
No you didn't.
>>
>>51163286
The one on the left is too white.
>>
File: lol.gif (313KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
313KB, 250x250px
>>51160751
>>
A pregnant gypsy tried to steal my wallet in Prague after a night out boozing. Another time I almost got robbed by a bunch of gypsies in Bern after drinking and falling asleep in the Hauptbahnhof.

I quickly learned to cover my nose when walking next to anyone with brown skin in Europe. It was bad.
>>
>>51163692
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.