[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about ISIS paying its soldiers? $700

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 456x320px
What do you guys think about ISIS paying its soldiers?

$700 USD every month in Eastern Afghanistan
>>
Paying? You're fighting for Allah
>>
>>51157047
You also get paid $700 a month
>>
>>51157854
Starting to sound real tempting isn't it, Muhammad?
>>
300$ I've heard. They pay video editors more and provide them free accommodations and supplies tho.
>>
>>51157965
The Frontline that was just released where they talk to ISIS fighters in Afghanistan said 700 a month

Cool documentary, they showed the schooling IS is providing and also interviewed some kids who are gonna be suicide bombers
>>
>>51158942
Why are they so white
>>
>>51159383
I figured you had watched the same thing. If you consider these are the same Indo-Europeans as us and they haven't had much exposure to intermixing with others it makes some sense. I was also thinking that it might be that some NATO troops had sex with the locals and those kids are the result (similar to Amerasian kids in Vietnam)
>>
How can I join?
>>
>>51159488
Doubt it since they'd just kill the women and the children, not raise them.
>>
>>51159715
Yeah I'm guessing it's the Indo-European thing. Some of the more "pure" Iranians look pretty white and they are the same ethnically roughly. Same with Indians that don't have much mixing with the local dark skinned people over the millennia
>>
>>51158942
>ISIS fighters in Afghanistan
They are in Afganistan?
>>
>>51157854
you're full of shit though

isis doesn't pay near that much money
>>
>>51159488
>I was also thinking that it might be that some NATO troops had sex with the locals
I doubt any of our lads are that stupid.
>>
>>51159383
>>51159488
>>51159715
>>51159814
>>
>>51162847
Watch the documentary retard

All you have to do is type in "ISIS Afghanistan"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.