[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italians, I just came back from your country. Tell me something:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Italians, I just came back from your country. Tell me something: does EVERY tourist spot in your country have Arabs trying to sell you stuff? They're really pushy about it.
> Two Euro! Two Euro!
>>
>>51153491
mostly tourist city. not the small ones
>>
>>51153491
Yep. You were lucky it didn't rain, when it does a second horde of them spawns to sell you umbrellas. From where I come from there are more indians and africans doing that job though, not arabs.
>>
>>51155544
I can completely vouch for this from numerous trips to almost every relevant tourist spot there is to see in Italy (And some not-so-relevant ones but oh my god they're everywhere).
>>
>>51153491
>Arabs
I thought they were indians
>>
>>51158118
Bangladeshi, I'm pretty sure. Same shit I guess.
>>
>>51153491
It's the same in the whole EU. Pakis and Africans.
>>
Fucking vouz compras. You are just chilling on the beach, every 10 minutes a nigger aproaches you. Forcing me to chek my stuff every fucking time
>>
>>51155544
Fucking this!!!
At the first drop of rain, they all had umbrellas. It was unbelievable. Who supplies them?

Also metro in Milano was fucking scary man. Whole corridors filled with nigs selling bags and phone stuff on the ground.

You are going to suffer from this in so many ways. People are disgusted.
>>
>>51158602
>tfw not in the EU
a good feel
>>
They're not Arabs , they're

>Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshis
>Africans
>>
>>51159395
Yeah, it's really annoying... some cities with a northern league mayor started sending police to patrol the beaches to send them away here, no need to say that the leftists started complaining about racism and the usual stuff
>>
>>51159670
The patroling is only at night right, making sure they dont sleep on the gorund of the hotels
>>
>>51160085
No, it's during the day when the beaches are full of people that don't want to be bothered
>>
>>51160192
Never seen such a thing in jesolo. But these fucks even come in mountain villages, no idea how or why they go there.
>>
>>51159450

Sorry mate, those fuckers are turning Milano into a shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.