[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW whites traveled here, brought disease that wiped out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Amused Argentinian. gif.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
Amused Argentinian. gif.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>MFW whites traveled here, brought disease that wiped out my people
>They murdered the men and raped the women and drove the survivors into the shittest parts of the country
>They stole our children to destroy our languages and culture
>They only legally recognized us as human beings in 1967
>Adults treat me like a child and actively don't use long words around me because they assume I'm uneducated

>MFW whites seriously believe Syrians migrating into Germany constitutes genocide

>MFW young white men sit at their computers wasting their youth whining about being victims of genocide and racial oppression

>I've put my peoples past behind me and don't blame people for today for the crimes of their ancestors

>Young whites on this board invent a victim complex for themselves so they can try about it together
>>
WE
>>
>>51135550

>I've put my peoples past behind me and don't blame people for today for the crimes of their ancestors

Bullshit. Time for your hourly petrol huff!
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 590x394px
>>51135550
>abo learnt how to computer
Activate it lads.
>>
>>51135550
>muslims invade europe
>mongolians invade europe
>moors invade europe
>ottomans invade europe
why am i getting a feeling that there is a double standard
>>
AUSTRALIA HAS A BLACK HISTORY
>>
>>51135598
Success breeds jealousy.
In an alternate timeline in which Native Americans and other assorted Aboriginal populations colonise the Old World, Whites and Asians are the ones complaining.
>>
What would AWSTRALYA have been without the influence of the white man, nigger
>>
Are niggers worse than abbos, or are they the same?
>>
>>51135773
abos are worse, we're just ;lucky we don't have as many of them as America has niggers
>>
>>51135698
doubt it desu, the chinese and a bunch of SEA got fucked just as hard if not harder than the rest of the colonies and i can't remember the last time i heard a malaysian whine about colonialism
>>
>>51135911
>i can't remember the last time i heard a malaysian whine about colonialism

You've obviously never lived in Malaysia. Malaysia still has affirmative action for native Malays to this day for that exact reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.