[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the world coming to? I've been watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1448075998326.jpg (50KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448075998326.jpg
50KB, 600x480px
What the fuck is the world coming to?

I've been watching videos of Merkel. She's goddamned INSANE. What are we going to do? This far-left guilt in previously imperialist nations is going to be an accomplice n the destruction of the world. WHAT THE HELL
>>
>>51132174
What the fuck are you talking about? Merkel is full right wing
>>
>>51132202
Sorry, I was thinking of my own nation in that comment. Our political right seems to have sense enough to decry those sort of ideologies. I don't know much about contemporary German politics, besides the few videos I've recently watched.

This insane white guilt , though

>our nation has done bad things in the past, so we should let this other people commit atrocities against us

What kind of absolutely backward mental gymnastics does someone go through to reach that absolutely retarded conclusion?
>>
>>51132174
The pendulum swings my friend, ~70 years ago we saw the far right rise. Today we will witness the rise (and inevitable fall) of the far left, a suicidal nation of guilt.

Or it could all work out. The refugees could realize the strain they are putting on Europe and vow to take back their home land. After peace is established in the middle east, Africa would follow and then we would eventually move to a BNW society full of drugs and sex.
>>
>bomb and genocide shitskins
>it never happened because i don't like criticism
>signed american
>>
>tell people from poor countries you'll take care of their every need when they hop the border

>surprised when everyone from that country and surrounding countries claim to be refugees
>>
>>51132501
because I'm personally responsible for the actions of my government when it comes to online discussions

whatever you say friendo
>>
>>51132501
I keep reading you post, but I just can't seem to find the proof?
>>
>>51132174
That image made me laugh out loud. Funniest thing I have seen here in a while.
>>
File: 1340290376234.jpg (2KB, 118x126px) Image search: [Google]
1340290376234.jpg
2KB, 118x126px
>>51132174
>be amerifat
>question the refugee crisis
>don't question the fact that about 99% of the care-packages they drop either fall in the hands of al-Nusra or ISIS
In the meantime 30 some states won't allow refugees in.
>>
>>51132501
I wonder if things would have been any better if Bush Sr. never decided to scratch at the boil that is the middle east
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.